2575 State Street, Hamden, Connecticut, 06517

2575 State Street, Hamden, Connecticut, 06517

Found an Antifa "base" in an abandoned building by a freight rail. Have not seen activity there as of yet, pass by it once every so often, but I don't live or work in the area.

What the hell even happens in Connecticut. Granted, I've only ever been out of my state once

t. MIfag

Nice find.

May I suggest anyone who goes there, scope it out first and bring protection

We get taxed, bitch about our shitty governor, and then lament as the shitskins reelect him over and over so they can get their gibs and shoot each other while encroaching into white neighborhoods more and more year after year.

Will try to do so if possible. My guess is that it is likely active at night, and the proximity to the rails - given the fact that they are for freight trains rather than passenger trains - gives them easy access up and down the rail system to other towns which means it's probable that there are other "bases" like this one along the rail system.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon shits into his golden toilet while plotting how to further piss off his customers by ruining the business his father built.

t. /wooo/

Yeah, that too… but we still like him more than we do the Governor.

Seriously, Malloy is a fucking twat.

Didn't Trump give his wife a position in his administration?

Small Business Administration. She was down in Houston with Trump on the first day.

In fact, the funny part is that some people confused her with Hillary Clinton at first.

Time for fire safety pepe to rescue pantifa
/thread

Whats the technical name for this behavior where young people latch themselves to ideas because its "cool"? The train hopper culture seems to be like this. Filled with wannbe vegans, anarchists, antifags, and other hipster trash.

That structure does not look up to code, you see anyone in there, call the police/whatever authority that can forcibly remove occupants.

consensus cucks

Hobos?

Oh, I did one better already. Sent an anonymous tip in to the FBI which I found out has a field office in New Haven less than 5 miles away.

Are these guys for real? This is like when the Jews on Twitter were putting ((())) around their own names.

Vince McMahon did nothing wrong.

I feel for you guys I really do but could you please go somewhere other than cape cod for summer vacation next time? Tell your friends too. All you do is clog up the roads and crowd out locals. You have your own coastline.

Most likely they live in the neighborhood or the house next door and most likely they walk over there so they can smoke weed because mommy is home.

Kek. I see lots of white panel vans with tinted windows in their future.

Here is a idea

Lurk moar, learn to make aproper OP.

Oogles and gutter punks.
That's the name they are given by hobos and vagabonds. It's basically saying that you actually have a home to return too, and have money, and you are just doing all sorts of crusty stuff too look cool.

>ANTIFA
In red spraypaint. Wow.

Hey, guys, don't talk about the
>SECRET BASE
no matter what never draw attention to the
>SECRET BASE
under no circumstance do you ever talk about
>THE SECRET BASE NEAR THE RAIL LINE
the one that couldn't possibly draw attention as a possible supply drop-off, you know, the
>SECRET BASE

When we have our own forward operating bases and safe houses, we're marking them with lambdas.

You can place up to 5 images per post, newfag.

Nice find, user. I might take a ride by there one of these days.

I was going to reply, but you hit the nail on the head, fellow CTfag. Thankfully, Malloy said he's not running for reelection. I suspect that will change though.

i was bumping

Fun Fact: Connecticut is the base of many major Insurance companies.

What about that post made you think I was Connectifag? I'm a Massfag like you bud. Make Nantucket White Again.

[LOUD BOOING]

Why do these sub-humans always squat in abandoned buildings?

This is just ridiculous. If this is real, this is the ultimate form of LARPing I have ever seen. This blows away those little anime nerds at Comic Con. Having bases and traveling by train from base to base. It's so fucking ridiculous that it's hilarious. Even if they only have one "base," it's still fucking ridiculous. It reminds me of little kids playing fort. This is just fucking absurd. Normal grown men shouldn't be doing this.

Cropped the messed up edge, sorry about that.

Holy fuck, Liberal Crime Squad predicted all of this.

Where is the evidence that this is a "base" It looks to me like an abandoned building with antifa Graffiti on it.

Pic related. I found an Antifa telephone distribution box!!

People should honestly just go around tagging everything with "Antifa!" Or whatever the fuck they usually tag shit with. Tag police cars, libraries, library books, elementary schools, hospitals etc.

Terrible idea for a number of reasons

Literally why? I remember when we hardly ever focused on Antifa. Fuck those faggots. They're a distraction.

Please list them. I would never encourage this as that would be encouraging criminal activity, but boring, shitty graffiti isn't exactly smiled upon by the average joe.
Subversive technique: Negative representation.

Terrible idea, kill yourself

Don't give Antifa any more attention then they deserve user.

Are these the local Antifa and /salt-left/ lurking Holla Forums, trying to subvert, distract, create a consensus etc.? Seems so. Nothing wrong with bringing the shit image of lefties to more eyes so more people can experience, in person, how shit they are and foster personal negative opinions derived from personal first-hand experiences. And what better way than doing something white people despise (destruction of property) that won't get you arrested, even if you get caught? It's not violent, and at most you'd get a fine, but even then it's so hard to get caught tagging shit no one would. It's a great way of bringing leftie stupidity to every small town in America and making all the white people, who pride themselves on living in clean, safe communities, despise them on a personal level.

OP is a fag.

OP, don't be a fag and scout the place. You might find evidence there. Record everything with a camera.

If you look up pictures of the building (address in OP) it literally says "base" on it.

Make sure there arent any safety hazards user. Remember to consult RWSS before entering.

it's abandoned. Burn it.

It appears the person(s) associated legally with 2575 State Street, Hamden, CT 06517 are notorious tax dodgers who appear in numerous delinquent tax lien listings and even have an article written about them.

* BERNARDO MOTORS LLC
2575 STATE ST Sales and Use
HAMDEN, CT $699,753.80

SQUIRE THIS PROPERTY AT THE NEXT JUDICIAL TAX LEIN SALE YOU NIGGERS
DON'T BURN
BUY

toady the great is prophet

If a cop catches you tagging his car with the word "ANTIFA", he's going to break at least one bone taking you down. I know I would.

yeah, your future too

do you know last week in California 5 cops were shot in 24 hours? days crazy right bro? what would you do about that too, if you were shot that is?

Buildings like that often catch fire and burn to the ground.

I would, but $699,753 is $699,743 more than my mum gives me for weekly allowance.

good plan, Eli. you will totally survive the coming days

It would be just a tragedy if someone showed up when folks were there and started shooting

t, fbi

Surprised to see so many CT fags in the same thread.
Seems like there's only two viable options:
1. Report suspicious activity, evict and/or arrest. (Doubtful the town will tear down)
2. Counter graffiti. "HOBO FUCK SHACK" sprayed large enough to be viewable from public roads will get the necessary attention.

THIS, ID the ring leaders. Infiltrate. Expose.

Because they would have to actually pay to occupy new ones?

Any chance this antifa base is some form of bait? Even if it is not used for their activities/meetings, maybe there's cameras watching it from nearby locations. Could be used to see how long it takes for their opponents to show up and investigate, or they use facial recognition to identify people. A well hidden trail camera could be placed somewhere to catch their comings and goings.

And then what shall you do with a bunch of grainy footage of homeless men fucking eachother and shooting up heroin?

There is zero chance antifa lives here.
If you want to find antifa, just google punk or anarchist collectives in your area. They don't even hide.
This is some retard who tagged a building. When you see an antifa hotspot, you will know. Pic related is what you want.

Nothing, really. However it could answer the question as to whether this building is used for antifa purposes. Might be hard to tell which is the homeless heroin addict, and which is antifa though.

I don't know if their activity there can be ruled out so readily. As said, maybe the building is not used by them, but tagged as such to draw out their opponents. Maybe they wanted to see how long it took for an antifa marked building to show up on sites like this, and they are judging reaction time?

$699,743 is how much they owe I think, not how much the property is worth. Because if it were worth that much, it's no wonder nobody's bought it.

CT fag here, It's labor day tomorrow. Maybe they will be there, i'm going to wait a bit then take some pictures. Any advice how to get in? I just want to take some pictures inside and post them on Holla Forums. It's only a few towns over.

Good morning user, did you get any pics and not get stabbed?

There's another thing to look for, a bad reputation among street punks. Crusties and gutter punks never fucking bathe or clean their clothes. The street punks not only save their cash for a weekly swim at a pool (Showers, hygiene and exercise) But also a bi weekly shared laundry wash of their clothes. they also do temp labour.
Crusties have no sense of hard work and scam off the rest of them.

Look for small clubs, bars, and music venues around that building or further down those tracks in any direction. Those might end up being hot spots for antifa passing through.

I like at how the building has a cul-de-sac behind it so activities aren't visible from the street and a bus stop is near by. To bad for antifa, railroad police work with local cops.

Here's what you do …
1. Get a game/trail camera.
2. Find a location where it'll have a decent view of the entrance without being repeatedly triggered by leaves/cars.
3. Set it up to snap pictures when motion triggered, if it's a good camera it'll also have infrared picture capacities.
4. ????
5. Profit.

You'll probably have to return every week or so to swap out the memory card to get the picture data. But doing this will tell you a few things of critical interest. That is, when they meet as a group, and how many people are in the group.