FUCKING BURN IT ALL DOWN

BENIS :DDDDDDD

You're gonna be ass-mad for eternity, kike-kun

Die megooka trannies

Bump

SUCK OFF AND DIE MEGOOKA TRANNY

GO BACK TO YOUR DEAD SITE MEGOOKA TRANNY

fuck off imkike

Could you even imagine being this buttmad?

trump is a kike
this will trigger you more than gore ever could

Have any kids shitposter-kun?

Do you, NEETrumpNigger?

REEEEEE!

that one got me, I'll admit it.

No the word your looking for is charismatic cult leader.
Also, I have three.

Megooka trannies and endkikes are traitors to Holla Forums. They will hang on dotr.

Good on you lad, most of the blind trump supporters on here come off as NEET scum.

Holla Forums hasn't been the same since April 1 2015 and everyone fucking knows it.

wow, the shills aren't even trying anymore.

you mean endchan "odin was a kike and controlled opposition" .xyz?

Wew lad!

That jewish schizophrenia still isn't treating you well I see

8/pol/ has only gotten better. We have more power and reach than most third world countries. Your days are numbered megooka tranny.

I've caught you saying shit like done! after anons asked you to delete shit and you'd forgotten to switch IPs, doing it all on the same ID you engage in smugposting of animus whomst you don't even know from which series they originate.

huff moar petrol, you will never be white.

diversity is our strength amirite fellow altists? redditfugees welcome xDDD

Go back to your site filled with cuckchanners from 4/a/ megooka tranny.

MUH BOOOKS!!!11!!!111!!!!!

Stay on your site filled with paid alt-kike shills and t_d cancer, TRS is BASED now remember?

Nice try kike. TRS has always been our enemy. And no matter what you megooka trannies say Trump has always been and will always be our God Emperor.

G-d Emper-r*

So this low effort raid is TRS trying to yet again false flag and make themselves look like the good guys. Stop being so obvious in your shilling

Just fuck off back to megooka. Trump has MAGA'd. DACA will be repealed this next week and the wall will be finished by 2019. You kikes are pathetic.

didn't mean to spoiler that

you should've and you did, the fact you thought it was an accident means you are a faggot. Kill yourself.

I'll take back all the shitposting if he actually delivers on this and the fucking wall.

They are raiding us and the fucking mods are helping them, it's making me fucking sick and I'm turning on this place quickly as a result.
First mods ban people for saying trump was wrong to intervene in Syria and now they're defending the reddit pocket culture that formed in HWNDU-tier threads.

vile kikes and their hatred for nature on full display.

Trump was right to intervene in Syria though. Hopefully we'll invade NK and free Russia/China/NK from their dictatorships soon, God Emperor willing.

No he wasn't you fucking faggot. he ran his campaign on isolationism.
And Dictatorships are a good thing and Russia, China, and NK are all opposing the ZOG to varying degrees with Russia and China doing so in a more passive way.

I bet you think a (((democratic republic))) is a good thing, based niggers amirite

It's a pedo board, I just found CP on their front page.

nah thats you lol

What is the point of this thread

America isn't a democratic republic though. Elections are for show, politicians are actors. America is a puppet state.

Figures. Kill yourself, imturkish.

Why do I get this sinking feeling he's trying to make Israel great again and not America?

Don't go to Europe tomorrow. Any /comfy/ eu bunkers?

Angry kikes losing their shit because Holla Forums is resistant to their jewish tricks. So we need to move to a board that (((they))) control, naturally.

Pure, distilled cancer right here.

Based God Emperor is working for the benefit of the people who gave him his position. The shadow government based out of Virginia

All democratic republics are puppet states of Israel, North Korea, Iran, and Syria are the only countries that don't have a Rothschild owned central bank

Yeah I'm glad we have based aryan mods here on Holla Forums.

You’re correct and your statements have been proven. Sage anyway.

Oy vey, buh muh based god emperor..

Nah, OP is stupid. Stay the fuck here where the Zionist good goy trash belongs. You can have fun pretending to be politically incorrect, and I hope you enjoy it till the end.

Trump is a kike, dumb trumpnigger
also say God.

And that's actually a gross oversimplification. Israel is also a puppet state. There are two main factions controlling world governments and while they currently work together their end games are distinct.

Just a shitty attempt at falseflagging bunkers

Careful with all that mad bro

Oy vey, shut it down

Dey dindu nuffin, they good boys!

False dichtomy

Trump was put into power by the same people who convinced half of America to hate Trump.

Trump caused the worst backlash against freedom of speech we've ever seen. Google CENSORSHIP and all. It was planned. Trump was used to create outrage in order to censor.

But yeah, you can't disagree with Trump or banned!

it really is false flagging, I post on /sp/ and endchan can barely handle us, anyone telling Holla Forums to go there is a fucking retard. Holla Forums BO has even said he can't moderate a big board

They literally dindu nuffin **maybe endchans did something with the /8leaks/ stuff but everyone already knew that Jim, the cripple and porch monkeys were lying

Holla Forums on 8ch has always been a Trump campaign site, and is controlled to remain as one.

not true

This thread was made by BASED GOD MOD Imkampfy

How could you not notice?

dubs decide next happening

if dubs its atlantis

/8leaks/ was librechan's(pedos) revenge, potion / heeb did-du errythang.

>failed to spoiler
time to commit sudoku

t.arrived last week

when was the last time we had a space elevator thread?

This board and this site have been shit since the Jim takeover and Holla Forums coup

Man, I miss 2015.

You can believe all public white nationalists are bad, and attack then on Holla Forums, but don't you dare question Trump and his Jewish daughter. This site is compromised

heil was banned for questioning why jim deleted the daiperfag board, nobody remembers

fuck

I saw a very similair video to this where they cut his face off and he was screaming but they slit his throat with a stanley knife and he died. they were holding him down with wire though so it's a different victim. What's the context of this video? Asking out of curiosity. It's rather horrid and a terrible way to go… Just wish to understand the reasoning behind it, especially since the music in the background tends to balance things out. This is nigger tier webms and i'm curious as to why or what the cause is. I'm assuming it's just the norm in southern america?

what degree of freemason is based jim?

Me too user

Is this not it? What's the other one.

My point is that even people who better align with Holla Forums are targets, but Trump is unquestionable or your banned. Trump isn't even white nationalist

Once you get to a certain level most masons lie about their actual degree. He's probably a master mason at the least. BASED

source?

At least you can talk. What are your opinion on >>10538925? This year has been such a rollercoster of opinions but the Syria threads still gives me hope from time to time.

Pretty clear you're referring to the CIAlt-Right with this, we've only targeted phony jewish movements in individuals and Trump would be included in this if it wasn't for the kike mods.

fuck off anglin

To my knowledge masons don't write down their secrets like jews so I don't know if an independent source could be found.

At least half of the current Holla Forums userbase actually believes Trump is based God Emperor. At least 60% of Holla Forums cane from reddit/cuckchan

Masons hide their secrets in plain sight
>>>/jim/

Read Albert Pike right after re-reading the protocols if you want to understand the mindset behind masonry

Do you honestly think Trump fits the ideas of Holla Forums (white nationalist, anti-Jew), enough to make him protected from criticism?

It's a sad state of affiars tbh, I like to write it off as underage irony-poisoned altists though.

Of course not, I'm only in it for the niggercare repeal which doesn't look like it's happening and the wall.

well, i don't think based jim would lie about his degree. i would think he's at least halfway through the scottish rite. and the pig farm is probably the grand lodge of the philipines.

I know about the rites and such, but obviously they don't write down "we masons then kidnap little girls, fuck them, and sacrifice them" that would be stupid.

Reported.

I simply think that if people somewhat hold Holla Forums opinions, but don't conform 100%, it doesn't make them worthy to target; however, Trump is unquestionably not aligned at all.

No, no. It's okay. I'm not really mad, just uninhibited. Nobody expected you to do anything other than hide behind your preconditioned worldview with a mask of smugness to avoid confronting reality and all the feelings that would generate. You don't have to grow up to be a big guy or a thinking adult. This world is a big place and has room and a station for you too, and it's the same as all the other lost boys who couldn't or wouldn't grow up. It's a great system. You can sit here sucking your thumb, and a select few can take what they learned in this environment and continue to grow through other means. (Not necessarily more imageboards though. The point is it could be anything, rather than being stuck in a rut.)

Now you’re just playing games.

Trump is simply used to create left-wing outrage as an excuse to censor the internet

Ah yes it's the schizo megaautist who thinks people care enough to gaslight him.
Everyone posting on mejewca is you. I've gone there and it's fucking dead. You're probably the only person who posts there while talking to himself. Sad.

Spergling.

How come he still had movement? He had his hand chopped off and a whole chunk of his face and there's blood everywhere. He should've been unconcious or was he so drugged up that he didn't pass out?

4U

Jim is a member of Kaptain Pepe lodge, York Rite, probably third degree 'master mason' but hasn't ascended into the true secret society.

fuck of CIAlt-Right.
Like Mike Peinowitz and his jew wife LARPing as WNs for shekels?
Like Andre "underage asian pussy is redpillt" Anglin?

I don't use megooka because it's written in golang and only use endchan because /sp/ hangs out there.

holy fucking shit

I'm making a comparison between Trump and the alt right, because the mods think Trump is more aligned with Holla Forums than the alt right, which is not true. The point is the double standard itself. How is this disagreeable?

Because Trump is genuine and the alt-kike is a farce, Trump is open about being a jew-loving basednigger supporting ziocuck, the alt-kike pretends they're pro-white while being everything I just criticized Trump for.

I'm with you though the vols should let people attack both.

Masons confirmed Greatest Ally

Praise Kek! Praise Jim! Hail Moloch!

The great YogaPig(PBUH) smiles upon your post, fellow traveler.

Criminally underchecked dubs.
Also shills get btfo and stay in this containment thread. I'ma play some bingo.

I'm here because this is the only thread on Holla Forums with legitimate discussion.

Wrong, I personally supported him because he would attack niggercare and shift normalfag cuckservatives away from the 'based socialized healcare' narrative and build a border wall. Everything else can take a back seat to that. Now that niggercare isn't happening and he's basically gone full Reagan-zombie on every major issue I'm a lot more hesitant to support him.

Pretty obvious when someone has their jewish wife sing about shoving kikes in ovens for a christmas carol, that's genuine.
So are all of them claiming to be "wise to the JQ" but letting kikes parade them around like idiots.

The root of your post is:

No, it's not the same one. The video i'm thinking of has the guy screaming and he is tied down by barbed wire. His limbs are scratching his face but he has no face and no hands to counter the pain he is in. The camera angles and talk are also different and the vid does not have the background noise. it's a completely different victim but has the same sub-human niggertations and actions of the video being responded to. Cannot find it on liveleak either. But it was clear as day, HD and all.