Jew unsure with what to do with his "white male rage."

archive.fo/15adv

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KRJf8
my.mixtape.moe/bigokb.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kikes aren't white. Someone should probably tell this faggot that. I'd do it myself but I refuse to go on normalfag sites.

The concern deepens because the spike in racist, sexist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, homophobic hate crimes has compounded an ire that has easily found fuel from regular non-Nazi men out there.
Recently, I was frustrated at a locksmith. I had come to his storefront twice during business hours and he was closed, even after I’d gotten hold of him on the phone. I left an overly polite, perturbed voicemail. Then I called again a minute later thinking I might get him — I still needed a key copied. No answer. I get a call a moment later from an unknown number.
“Why you keep calling me you fucking faggot?”
“I’m sorry, what?”
“Why do you keep calling me. You fucking faggot.”
I hung up.
He called back. He kept calling me a fucking faggot. I told him that this is crazy and that I’m just going to write on Yelp with what he’s saying. “I hope this isn’t your personal number,” he said. I ask if he was threatening me. He texted me a moment later with a link to a Yelp page for a nonprofit. The nonprofit that I run.

;)
Let me know when you wana act like a big boy. We wear big boy shoes over here.
Don’t call to harass businesses, not a good idea.

It’s a small example, but it was a similar feeling. Caught. Trapped. I wanted to say, fuck it, I believe what he said was wrong and other people should know about it, and I’m not scared of this random guy. But, damn, if he posts something messed up on our Yelp page, even if it’s totally made up, that could affect our reputation and end up really affecting our organization, our employees, and the families we serve. Also, if he’s really some lunatic, who knows what else he might do; after all, he can pretty easily figure out who I am, and I have a lot of other public profiles on the Internet. Fuck!

sage
quality nu/pol/ post OP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Missed first post. No shekel for you.

kikes and their mental problems. kys fucker

also this is obvious "look at me showing you obvious example of what is bad with world and how world has effect on men being violent" shit that feminists preach about "toxic masculinity".

He isn't angry, he is false flagging for purpose of trying to deconstruct the idea of anger towards illegals and niggers. "ugh it's just like virus goy, seeing other angry men makes me angry too"

this jew is a jew's jew
lmfao

sage

Looks like they need up the estrogen in the water supply again.

We all know this it's just hilarious that they actually write articles like a shitty meme of themselves.

checked
he really tries to blend in doesn't he

Link? Jews aren't white.

Deluded fucking kike shitskins. Shit's hilarious.

The whole thing reads like some Holla Forums shitpost.

jews are the REAL kikes.

This meme needs to be drilled home because clearly the majority still aren't aware of this fact.

He'd be using rubber weights so he wouldn't be clashing the iron anyway.

>runs a (((non-profit))) as a tax avoidance scam
can kikes ever NOT live up to the stereotypes?
is there such a thing as a less than fully kiked kike?
are there any that run at like 85% kike, or are they all at 100%?
defies belief that they could be so consistent

lel
I once heard a jew say he has strange violent fantasies all the time. Sometimes he sees mutilation and gore when he closes his eyes. Maybe it's a jewish thing, because I always feel sad when I reflect on what must be done to save the white race.

well he's right about whites walking around looking like idiots, i cringe for the entire race every time i see a bearded cuck numale. they need to be sterilized gassed and sent to the ocean.

yep. almost flawless. almost

See his standup for proof jews aren't funny. It's as bad as that chick talking about shoes.

This is a Communist Kike fantasizing about killing white men - I guess his rabbi didn't let him know that broadcasting this to the world isn't something you attach your name to publicly.

This was really hard to watch, could only make it half way before i stopped listening to his nasally kike voice

the meme is that jews are white
this is just truth

What's with all the low-energy shilling recently?

Holy shit that was bad, just a whiney, sniveling jew talking about his problems. Comedy has turned into the complaint desk at walgreens

kek, I'd love to see this 130lb kikelet try to do anything entailing "brute strength and righteous rage". I have a feeling a lot of jewish antifags have these white knight fantasies because they are completely impotent in real life. If they ever tried any of it they'd get beaten to a bloody mess. That's why they resort to sneaking up and hitting unaware people with bike locks then scurrying away like rats.

I've noticed this a lot with Jews. They like to LARP as amazing powerful badasses, but in reality they're low-T betas. Like, I really can't think of any demographic less intimidating in a fight than a Jew, particularly an urbanite Jew like this one. Yet he has all these fantasies of choking and slamming white men around.

And it's not just him. I had the misfortune of living in a heavily Jewish area in the past, and it seems like they all have these violent power fantasies. And I don't mean just wanting to have control over yourself/family/immediate surroundings and being willing to defend yourself – that's just standard "being a man" shit. I'm talking about fantasies about attacking and beating people they don't like. All this coming from effete, five-and-a-half foot tall Jews who have never lifted anything heavier than a pen in their lives.

What the fuck is it with Jews that gives them this kind of neurotic fantasy?

a lifetime of believing they hold dominion over goyim, while people are starting to wake up and recognize their bullshit
they're afraid.

All jews remind me of this kid. The effete sneaky goblin constantly power-dreaming of the day he can crush his enemies.
It's partly to do with envy too. The jew despises the white man even as he fetishizes him.

Look at Superman. A foreigner from Is-Rael who comes to Earth and is taken in by an altruistic couple who give him an Anglo name.
What does he do? Run rampant through cities blowing shit up with his chosen powers.
What does he look like? A chiseled Aryan.
archive.is/KRJf8
Vanity without self-esteem.
Pride without accomplishment.
Wrath without strength.
The jew is the antithesis of the white man.

Saiyans are aryans you autistic faggot vegeta was fighting for freiza at the time, remember?

He was saying the other user had a "high power level", or in other words, was knowledgeable about the activities of the Hebrews.

You would probably be an expert on autism, however.

why in the fuck would you publish such a thing? It's an invitation to put yourself on a no-employment list

user…

Hey now you leave Superman out of this. He may have been written as some kike deconstruction of the ubermensch in his first stories, but the ubermensch shone through. In modern Superman canon his ultimate adversary is literally his (((editor))). Ask Holla Forums for a reading list for the "hypercrisis" if you're interested, since it's connected to meme magic.

Superman is, was, and always has been the Jewish messiah. He was created and written by two young Jewish artists, and is woven out of Jewish tropes and ideals. He is what the Jews wanted God to give them: an allmighty conqueror and god-king protector who would crush their enemies, espouse their values, and guard their holdings and societies without asking for anything in return for it. Someone with the strength and power to deliver the entire world to them on a silver platter, so that they might rule it unquestioned and forever. When they were given Jesus instead, part of their outrage that lead to their murder of him stemmed from not being given what they expected to receive.

Even the manner in which Superman arrived on this planet calls back to Moses. Superman was explicitly Jewish from the beginning. He is what the Antichrist will look like, if it ever comes. If Superman happens to look ubermensch now, it is only because the Jewish Messiah was a shallow and boring archetype, and his character development ultimately drifted in a Nietzschean direction. But Superman was never intended to be a Nietzschean Overman, and that is not what he was based off of. He was based off of the Jewish conception of what The Messiah should look like. His foundation is explicitly kosher, and arguing otherwise is fallacious.

All comics are made by jews for jews and good goyim.

I hate to admit it but i have same problem this kike has with extreme amount of uncontrolled imagination. The difference is i imagine myself killing rich kikes and nuking israel. Its gone to the point when its kinda annoying to be honest. I have been here too much.

I swear I just said that. Read Grant Morrison's run if you haven't. If you have and still think his roots > his character now then fair enough, but I disagree.

Why are you settling for this shit? Why are you reading garbage shit out by jews if it's "more tolerable garbage"? Read a book made by actual Europeans, consume media that wasn't created by kikes with chink/cuckboi artists.

What? Fella you should consider checking out Mr Morrison's work. You might like it. I would respectfully recommend Grant Morrison's All Star Superman (12 issues) and Flex Mentallo (4 issues). Then talk shit. (Cliche recommendations yes, but since user doesn't know the author…)

Is this what happens when you're Fed soy and BPA from birth to the age of 25? What the hell was this guy daydreaming about as a kid?

Jew experiences presence of testosterone. Borrows girlfriend's birth control pills to self-regulate. Asthma noticeably improves.

You're just in that awkward phase between realizing Jews get the rope and learning to tie a noose yourself. You'll get there, user. We all will.

Mood stabilizers. Blood pressure regulators. In-house therapy.

Let this be a lesson to everyone: Jews are emotional exhibitionists to the point of perversion. They have turned all art and literature into peep shows of the inner monologue. They feed on the display of mental nudity for its own sake. Every mundane little thought and feeling anyone could have, it must to be laid bare for everyone to see. Not because it is enlightening or uplifiting. But because it's perverse.

They have painted over every inch of our cultural wallpaper with the demons and neuroses of the Jewish psyche. Why is everyone mentally ill these days? Because we are trapped inside the Jewish mind.

This nigger knows what's up.

This is like something out of a Clive Barker novel.

Holy shit. How Jewish is this paragraph:
Witness the jewish mind in action. First he tells a lie (Antifa have physically prevented Neo-Nazis from conducting home invasions in black neighborhoods), weaseling out of direct responsibility for the lie by saying he's been 'told' this is the case. Then he states that it's unverified. Then he immediately proceeds to justify why violence is necessary, based on the unverified claim.

These fucking kikes, man.

Japs know

It's not just that they're liars. It's like the very concept of honesty is alien to them.

You're 100% right, superman is just a modern presentation of the prague golem legend.

lol

Jews have a history of being slaves, so they learned the ability to take no responsibility very well. They became better bullshit terms than their masters because any that weren't didn't survive. this is why the master/slave morality is unsustainable, unless one has cloning where they create a mass of slaves from the same stock who are incapable of lying well

Truly a kike above the rest.

Which race exactly are you cringing for kike?

No they don't. They were literally kicked out of every fucking country they infested. Slaves would have had some fucking use.

No they have a history of being slaver merchants. Under islamic law jews are allowed to engage in the slave guilds while christians are not. Jews have been selling whites into slavery to arabs and niggers since the moors

Everything I could have picked apart in this article has already been covered in this thread. You're damn good at this, Holla Forums.

Sorry kikes are not white nor are they people. He's just frustrated over the fact he missed the ride to nearest oven

>My liberal (((white))) male rage
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted…

Can you please be sensitive to the oppression Egyptians have suffered under the hands of white supremacy you filthy (((white)))?

being this illiterate

FUCK

Cringed so hard it's like I downed a kilo of lemon juice.

So we're at this point now.

I salute the veterans of The Great Meme War of 2016.

Shit was/is kike propaganda.

I made it 0:58 in. I know I could do better if I went up on stage after drinking a 12 pack. I bet anyone here could too.

really gets the noggin joggin

Have a 20mb archive of chameleons.
my.mixtape.moe/bigokb.zip

The white race is the only one that deserves saving. East asians are really fucking close, as long as they get with the program.
I'm not seeing it, but I guess I will on the DOTR when I'll shove your intestines down your slimy jew throat

typical tricks, user. typical tricks.

i saw one involving a human centipede faces shoved in asses. Might be the same group of people. Anyone got it?

Why does he need to ask?

What would you say is the meaning of the "prime directive" which runs through Jewish creations like Superman and Star Trek?
Superman is admonished that he must not interfere in human history, likewise the crew of the Enterprise have their "prime directive" which proscribes interference in the evolution of alien species.

sage

They are marketed towards whites as a way to train them to be inactive and permissive. We grow up on the prime directive so when we see niggers eating clitorises we don't set them on fire, we let the breed like rats. Or we don't look too closely at what a book like the Torah says about non Jews and what Jews can do to them.

Non interference is the same as intentional blindness.

Counter bump

HE-BRO IS BORN

The "prime directive" seems to be the exact opposite of both American style Imperialism(fuck banks and fuck injuns too) and latter day European Imperialism(it's the white mans burden to subdue the lesser races and force them to be productive and at least behave morally). Now if you read the literature of the British Empire you can see the distinction and competition between the imperialists who did it for their benefit and that of their empire(ie they didn't really care about muds one way or another) and the liberal faggots who wanted and espoused(if not believed) that the muds would eventually be civilized and the whites would withdraw into a kind of isolation as an "Elder Race" benificently watching the inferior but still civilized peoples develop after Imperialism what transformed them. The American solution was more direct and frankly had a better outcome even independent of the kikes and the world wars laying the imperial age low. The American solution was to kill and drive out all injuns and mestizos and take the lebensraum. Some southerners foolishly felt a paternalism to niggers and treated them like dogs, feral dogs are dangerous but what fool would release every dog in America and feed them for free? Just like the Europeans they didn't realize that these creatures were dangerous if the traitors in their midst decided to demand whites provide for their welfare or the kike ideology of marxism fed them support.

The "prime directive" seems to derived from the kike hatred of white success. If whites cut off the food aid 4 billion would strave to death without use firing a single round. Destroy what little infrastructure they inherited from the colonial era and you can make that 5 billion. Basically everybody but the Japs, whites, and Chinks cannot into industrial society without the constant input of largess from whites. Cut off trade and aid and they will die. And when their hordes crawl up you beaches hit them with water-cooled machine guns.

The prime directive both demands you not conquer or exterminate the muds but at the same time demands you feed their squirming larva.

What did he mean by this?

While we're discussing the subversive media we grew up on, Spider-Man is a Peter Pan archetype (re: Weimar lost boys) for them, rife with pubescent symbolism and control mechanisms. Elsagate touches on this but they've been using Spider-Man since his inception in Pizzagate dens. Mikey from the ninja turtles appears to be an indoctrination mechanism as well, and the new series especially (and obviously the movies) is rife with what we now know to be sickening moon pie symbolism.

It's a shame. I like Star Trek and Superman and Spider-Man for all the times they've been written by white authors, but (((they))) weasel into any influence over kids they can get and peddle their repetitive symbolism ridden propaganda.

How amusing.

That is actually an apt metaphor for the modern world. A bunch of fucking retards running in circles, intentionally arranged in the gayest possible manner (they could have gone man-woman-man, but instead went man man man man woman woman woman woman) diddling eachother and calling it art, while other retards watch and pretend to "understand" so they can fit in.

Their "serious" art would have genuine artistic merit if it was meant as satire, but a world in which it would be meant as satire wouldn't have any need for the satire.

I thought this was going to be an archive of pictures of actual chameleons for some reason. Reality was way better.

i understand your confusion, the difference between the two storytelling mediums is subtle (especially if you're not into manga) let meelaborate
western style comics = fully kiked
manga = less kiked…

This triggers my autism.

Every time

The oven just got ten degrees hotter

Remember when comedians were funny?

Why didn't you report it to the police you beta faggot?

how about you take it to Tel Aviv you goddamn kike

If jews want to keep calling themselves white, we should start saying Hitler killed 6 million white people in the holocaust.

How the fuck have I never heard this before?? It's perfect.

Nigger/POC complains about some shit.
White answer: well at least youve never had 6 million of your people deliberately genocided!
Nigs/pocs/jews: wtf did you say?
Whitey: Well, jews are white after all….

The next action movie Jew Hard.

Oy vey Nazis on my plane

they get treated as ugly whites all their life, and in a matter of fact a lot of whites can also be accused of being jews

without state mandated racial apartheid, is a mess.

Tbh anyone that's ever been around purebred Ashkenazi Jews, like non pan Jewish orthodox Ashkenazi Jews, knows that at least genetically ashkenazis are white/European.
The ones people point out that are swarthy with dark hair like are always the ones who are mixed with Sephardic who are actually Middle Eastern and actually have a real claim to Israel, people like Sarah Silverman and Netanyahu who have Sephardic mothers and Ashkenazi fathers for example. The whole Jews aren't white thing really only benefits Zionist Ashkenazis because it adds to their own view of themselves as actually being Israelites when in reality they're just insanely inbred baby dick sucking Germano-Slavic Eastern Europeans that almost everyone on the planet wants dead. I think Jews technically are white but that doesn't mean they have any place in this world, I basically view them the way I'd view the hapsburgs, as sickly inbred Europeans with way to much power who just need to die.

"the whole Jews aren't white thing really only benefits Zionist"
Hello shlomo
"My fellow whites" is how you infiltrated humanity in the first place
Name the jew blame the jew at any opportunity

We have a report button for a reason.

You tried. Poorly.

What fuck is even going here?

I'm on my phone, so it kinda automatically capitalizes

Seeing what is obvious about a people doesn't mean you have to tolerate them. You straw man me by acting like just because they're white means we somehow owe them respect or something, of course not. They are an inbred nation of swindlers with a history of that reflects their fucked up mental state and like what we did to mentally ill disease prone people we put them down. Sorry if me acknowledging something that's obvious if you look at DNA or actually interact with Jews aside from just only hearing about them from the internet but they are white, just like how a dog with rabies is still a dog, doesn't mean it shouldn't be put down.

killyourself and all berserk fans.

Don't underestimate the Bolshevik's capability to deliver unthinkable cruelty and violence to those at their mercy.

Berserk speaks loudly about the evil in kabbalah

Inbreeding.

i like it

fpwp
pic related