FORMER MEXICAN PRESIDENT GLOATS ABOUT WHITE AMERICA'S DEMOGRAPHIC DECLINE

>[email protected] Minorities will soon be the majority, and remember: we're stronger together. Get it? You can't trump the dream.

archive.fo/pIT9W
twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/903797742463569921

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Fox#Early_years
ethnicelebs.com/vicente-fox
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=fuchs
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Mexico
youtu.be/wpfOkFYGyLo?t=1m42s
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pls Mr. President, day of the bean when?

Why is this fucker even important?

Someone should just say "too bad you can't fix your own countries dreams"

WATCH YOUR RACE DWINDLE TO A HANDFUL

SPEND MOST OF YOUR LIFE RULED BY ANOTHER

AND THEN TELL ME WHAT HAS MORE MEANING THAN YOUR OWN STRENGTH

Or "you'll always be a retarded spic"

Even the people running things have no idea what is going on. This idiot assumes things will keep going like this indefinitely too.

Meanwhile in Compton, the mexican gangs are ethnically cleansing the dindus

T O P C U C K

He and (((Keith Olbermann))) should marry, hard to figure out who is more butthurt - also Rosie O'Donnel and Michael Moore should become a whale couple in a zoo

Incompetent leader talks shit to a real one
Mexico seems due for another thrashing…

did someone say FEMA Camps

Lol, build the wall, stop illegal immigration, restrict immigration from 3rd world countries, no more H1Bs, encourage white people to have more babies; problem solved in 20 years and Mexican people (and ex-presidents) can start focussing on their own country. Why the fuck are they so obsessed with the US?

man, spics have some of the worst inferiority complexes I've ever seen.

Aztecs are all the same. Totally indolent and silent when actually in power but very mouthy and pro action the second they leave office. A total mess of a people.

Worse than Arabs? Worse even than blacks?

Sounds like the GOP

Funniest thing is this fucker is part German

what's that black on hispanic crime rate again?

the cartels have a gun placed on everyone's heads. now he is no longer needed they just allow him to say whatever. also he isnt getting CIA bribe money.

No, definitely not worse than arabs, but worse than blacks. Arabs are complete headcases, and every single one of them is a pedophile.

Under-statement of the year. Arabs are what practicing genital mutilation on young children for a thousand years will do to you.

Just kill them all now that is equality

I don't dispute that fact. Mexico is a narco state, by design by the looks of it.

he's not. he's just like that paki that commented the gang rape by muzzies of a polish woman as follows: “a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you enjoy it like normal intercourse”.

they just give you some insight on what they actually think. or rather the slowpokes who don't know already.

Can't Trump the dream? Whatever, we can still shoot the wetback.

I remember in Florida, the polls said half the hispanics voted for Trump. The other half probably couldn't speak English and got translations of small clips of Trump's speeches from Telemundo. The left isn't getting the ultra-conservative Muslims they quickly imported either since now they have to learn how degenerate the left actually is.

Mexicans who escaped a shithole run by druglords aren't going to excited by whatever Quesada's dream is.

Yeah, they're all about the gibsmedat life now. The left may succeed in turning them into neo-niggers. Any who legitimately succeed will side with Trump like the successful Mexicans did.

Leave.

I bet we could get them to back kicking out the African Americans if we replaced the Niggers with some of their Hispanic relatives.

Those were the Cubans whose property was seized by Castro. Old-time Cubans are extremely conservative; Mexicans. Puerto Ricans, and other SA rabble aren't.

The ones who voted for Trump are to some extent. They deserver to go back armed for a chance to make their homeland ok again.

Why? What's so great about Trump?

Because he is a stupid spic who is sniffing the fumes of White genocide. He doesn't realise what is coming.

sounds like michael moore, tbh

Isn't it obvious?

>10k 'upvotes' on a post blatantly admitting genocide by even the (((UN))) standards
How is this fucking allowed?

Then why is Mexico such a shithole?

It's filled to the brim with "majorities", has a white minority and it's a total shithole.

Dude, I've worked around plenty of beaners and their machismo is one of the most irritating things I've experienced, because they don't have any fucking brains to back it up - it's just egoistic immature posturing - like niggers. They just run their fucking mouths like they're the big shit, but they're some of the most repulsive dirty stupid fucks on the planet. I guess that's really where the stupidity lies, in actually believing you're the shit, when in reality, you're actually lower than shit. Also beaners are tacky as fuck. No fucking taste whatsoever.

Trump should respond: "Don't worry Vicente, you're all going to be together very soon, believe me."

Other than election night, this was my favorite of the campaign. I was really pissed that Trump was going to cuck out to the establishment, which all seemed to run against the MAGA message… but he reeled everyone in, and then mercilessly slaughtered them all.

vincente fox quesadilla, does that mean no more minority gibs?

See that trait quite often with flips, gooks, sea monkeys and etc. I guess humility is a sign of status and achievement. It's like the Dunning-Kruger effect but multiplied.

NK is just a sideshow to distract people from the coming multi-faction civil war that's the boggest threat.

Mexiniggers vs White America vs Federal Government

And niggers will be chimping out and acting like African warlords raping and killing in massive groups.

America is fucked tbh

I was about to reply to that user with the same thing lel. You don't really see that many whites who are real big on being loud and obnoxious; it's part of the reason why the McGregor's of the world are so big because they're kind of an anomaly. You see it with Japs too in terms of being humble. As soon as some guy makes the NBA though or something it's straight to WE WUUUZZZZZZZZ.

No you fucking cuck you stop all shitskin immigration

This fucktard is actually proud at what his 3rd world cartel country has accomplished and wants to drag America down to his level? More proof he's a commie fuck who should burn.

Maybe if we went back to 1950. America is 55% white in current year. We don't even have 5 years. This is a life and death situation and White America doesn't seem to grasp the gravity of the situation. Within the next 3 years there will be a final shift and whites will be under 50%. South Africa will look like it was nothing compared to this. If ALL the spics aren't killed rest assured they will kill all whites, at least the men.

This is free political propaganda for the far right. Normie whites will read this, get scared, and fall right into our hands.

This nigger is not even an actual spic. He's of German and Basque descent. Or how much do you wanna bet it's (((German)))

fuck this spic

they claim it's still the white western nation priviledge's fault their country is a shithole. if only they could get more international gibs to compensate for the white nation privieldge they would be a 1st world country, they just don't have enough money los programes

Sounds like a threat to the prosperity, freedom, and survival of whites.

he definitely doesn't look like he's aztec. he's part of the mexican white ruling class, he just acts like he's aztec

Worked on me. Baby's first redpill was watching Bill Clinton gloat about white decline, and then checking into other countries' experience to see how that usually goes. Now, I'm ready to join a death squad to cleanse my homeland of invaders. Literally prepared to Trail of Tears the taco niggers back to enchilada land. and then gas them in place

Remember – These niggers' ancestors sold America the land before the war. Then they foolishly attacked us over and over. Then we pushed in their shit. Then we paid them for the land again out of guilt at how fucking awesome we were. Now, they come again as passive-aggressive invaders.

I keep trying to explain that not all invaders need guns, but the blank white faces around me drive me crazy. We have to stop feeling so fucking ashamed of ourselves for having interests. Otherwise, it's Haiti all the way down.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children such as mine

From Kikepedia:

Even as a majority they still got assfucked by a handful of Spaniards.
I for one, welcome the end of the age of antibiotics via resistant superbugs. Will affect the races that practice proper hygiene as heavily? Doubtful.

If mexicans become the majority in America we will literally be looking at a Brazil 2.0 where the last white people will keep moving away from the spic ghettos and everyone turns brown and poor. Especially since spics have about 8 kids a family I could see massive spic slums full of gangs and drugs poping up and whites fleeing north

ANNEX MEXICO!
Then deport the Mexicans to Guatemala. There was a time when nobody fucked with whitey because they knew what would happen, so they slow bleed us to scared to face us.

That's the end game at this point. Whites become a minority, shit skins trade in the constitution of gibs, the shrinking white population won't be able to support the gibs, and then we become a third world country. Non whites do not care about freedom, or individual liberties, or civilization.

I have a good feeling white Americans have balls enough to start fighting back hard before that happens. I want to see what happens when LA and southern cali in general is totally brown. Will liberals finally wake up or just roll over and take it

They'll roll over, a significant portion of whites always do. There are still white liberals in South Africa.

The shitskins are the majority and they are still useless. With the exception of asians, all non whites are envious and feel inferior around whites. That's why they can't stop invading us and using false history to justify it.

Because he's a mouthpiece for the drug lords that actually control Mexico. He was bought and paid for his entire political career, as is the current president of Mexico. The reason the current president doesn't say anything is because he's told to. They keep him quiet so they can always plead neutrality and feign good intentions. But retired politicians are paid by the drug lords to be attack dogs. They can say anything they want, and have immediate plausible deniability because hey, they're not in politics anymore.

This shitskinned spic probably gets a fat paycheck of coke money for every tweet he sends out attacking Trump and encouraging the porous boarder that feeds the drug trade.

It's not that he matters personally. He's a nobody. It's what he represents that's important here.

Or they just move North to Oregon and Washington (both 80%+ white states) and bring the spics with them

Irrelevant as fuck and certainly not worth a thread.

That's exactly what they want user.

Vicente's actually a White mutt of German and American descent, I've researched this before. Not that excuses him or anything.

How about we start putting bullets in each and every fucking wetback in the nation Vincente? When we're done, we'll come for you.

Eat shit Jose.

Cite your sources, cunt. If you make a claim, back it up.

Them's fightin' words.

Soon as he said the word "corrupt", the terror swept over the room. By the time he checked them near the end of the speech, while he was talking about how much money his family gave them, everyone there was somewhere between uncomfortable and terrified. Rich, powerful men. Shitting their pants. One of the most inspiring things I've ever seen.

He won't take the bait.

Just think, they ran this dumbfuck's brother against Trump. And Yeb! was even more mentally challenged than GW Bush.

Vicente has been shit talking non-stop ever since Trump announced his campaign. He's just another irrelevant, loud mouthed beaner

It all makes sense now.
Mexico floods the US with shit to weaken the US.
Mexico takes over in a soft coup in 100 years.

that's not how you remove mexicans

I struggled with making sense of this, and yeah, it's the only thing that makes sense, long-term. Fucking Aztec revenge.

ANYTHING TO DESTROY THE WEST IS (((IN VOGUE)))

bush Jr was actually a clever guy

Very easy for El Beaner Prezidente to say that when he lives with armed guards, walls, security alarms, a bullet proof car, etc.

Mexico is a shithole and (((diversity))) didn't make it stronger.

Watch out, Drumpf.

He even has the blue tie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicente_Fox#Early_years

ethnicelebs.com/vicente-fox

I stand a bit corrected I thought he was a bit Whiter. 3 White grandparents and a mestizo one. Pretty White guy (specially since some mestizos have very little indio in them), but I'll concede not pure White and not by 1 drop rules.

Worst part is society has been warped to value nigger and beaner tier masculinity as true masculinity, when in actuality, to me, their aggression, lack of emotional control etc. is far more feminine.

Where's your fucking proof? That's closer to the number of births, not the actual white population. Also so long as they congregate in a few Western or South Western States, there's still solutions to be had. Only white people are evenly dispersed across the country. Every other group is largely grouped in a few specific places.

Today the filthy subhumans gloat, but soon they will hang.

Sounds like super fancy scientific terminology if you ask me. She must know what she's talking about.

She probably thinks that Huntington's disease is a good thing to have because it is from a dominant trait.

She doesn't do any thinking at all. Her Twitter is full of pozzed garbage.

Fuck yes.

It's sad. I'd be a libertarian if there wasn't other, less civilised and more savage races.

I never did watch that. I got sick of listening to Trump speak earlier on, having seen too many of his rallies.

It's a classic. Trust me, you will enjoy it.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=fuchs
Fuchs is also a jewish surname. Fox=cunning.
It would suit them.

Not this subhuman again, thanks el presidente, keep agitating, you're doing our work for us, their day of reckoning will come.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This seems to be a common delusion among the shitskins. Niggers and beaners all have this idea that "when they take over" that all the great stuff that whites have created and maintained to make the West such a desirable place for these turd-colored parasites will just continue indefinitely without white people. The free gibs will keep flowing, all the nice neighborhoods and towns where white people dominate will stay nice and safe and clean. They don't realize that the reason all shitskin places are crime ridden garbage dumps is because of the shitskins themselves. Everywhere they go will automatically become a shithole. They can't escape it by stealing from whites.

what was that old anecdote about how combining groups makes it seem like they are stronger but the infighting ultimately results in the groups either tearing apart or one group being absorbed by another?

The idea is so absurd that spic gangs would rather team up with white supremacist gangs like the AB to kill niggers than actually team up with niggers.

What a surprise.

I heard they do it in prison, but I doubt they do outside of prison. The only reason to do it in prison is because niggers commit so much crime they account for half the damn population, and the majority of the population in many state prisons. Outside of prisons, do white gangs even operate on the street the same way niggers and beaners do? I've never seen a white "gang banger." Or maybe I have and I didn't notice. I can't imagine white guys fighting over "territory" in some shit-hole run-down neighborhood.

skinheads
white supremacists
survivalists

somewhere in that ballpark

The whole point is, you don't hear about spics ethnically cleansing and genociding the fuck out of whites outside prison, do you? But you do with niggers. As far as I can see every fucking race hates niggers and I don't need some goddamn roof gooks armed with assault rifles or spics shooting up niggers until niggers run like bitches from em in Compton, Camden, Chicago, LA or wherever else to see that. As I remember the niggers are fleeing SoCal in droves to NorCal in places like Oakland but Oakland is next. Spics are going to cleanse the fuck out of niggers in Oakland just like everywhere else. Commiefornia is a bankrupt spic territory state with some chinks and kikes fucking up the property values and it's going to be the future of the damn country unless something is done but I take solace in the other non-nigger shitskins creating piles of dead niggers.

his parents are basque and german. i thought white latin americans considered themselves white.

No doubt everyone hates niggers. I can't imagine how bad life is for a white person in a hispanic neighborhood though. The thing is, unless you're blonde and blue-eyed, you might be able avoid most problems, because there are some pretty white looking people in hispanic communities/countries still. It's probably worst in Mexican communities. Mexicans always manage to be the worst of the worst when it comes to hispanic peoples.

Try dealing with a Colombian and get back to me. As far as I can tell, the Cubans are the whitest of them, save the Argentinians and Uruguay for obvious reasons.

Here's another thing I noticed with spics. They all hate each other too. Like all the other spics that hate Mexico and Mexicans for example I've seen with my own eyes. It's all a mess with Latin Americans. It's also notice a pattern among them which ones are the most tolerable but unfortunately we got stuck with one of the worst for neighbors. The Aztecs were heart carving savages their own neighbors hated so much they begged the white man to fuck the shit out of them. They can only blame themselves, not whites. Same with the niggers who sold their own kind into slavery and who legalized in the new world to begin with. It's all their own damn faults and they need to own up to it.

It seems the taco cannot into statistical analysis.

The only population which has maintained above replacement birthrates in any industrialized nation are conservative American whites. Currently their birthrate sits between 2.7 and 2.9. Liberal whites have a birate of only 0.9. Kikes are even worse at 0.8. Spics are the second highest at 1.6 to 1.8, it decreased due to the Trump attacks and fewer beaners coming in pregnant. Niggers have been reduced to 1.2.

The temperament and predilections associated certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.

If we closed the borders by 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals, 10% will be "hispanic", and only 7% will be black. Liberal whites are already a tiny minority among whites.
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
And mudslime birthrates are dropping like stone even in Shitstainistan.
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
Jews are also dying by inches. independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html

This. It's part feminine, part over-compensation for repressed homosexuality. The absence of a healthy father figure under-develops their masculine side and leave their feminine side dominant. To compensate, they run their mouths, brag, or treat their women like shit (like Arabs), but they do it to cover the budding homosexuality within them.

Real men are the calm before the storm. They don't need to run their mouths.

This is all well and good, but true Conservatives and Right-leaning peoples hold very little power politically and socially. Their/Our resources are stripped from us and given to everyone else. We may have higher birthrates on our side, but they have all the power, and they use it to suppress us and steal from us. Worst part is, Right-leaning white people seem to be the most passive people. It's all "talk, talk, talk," no one ever dares make ripples. Also all high paying industries elevate Left-leaning (Jewish if possible) scum so wealth goes into their hands. Right-leaning peoples are honest, hard working people, but we have no power, no voice, no will to do anything apparently etc. I don't see how having a slightly higher birthrate than beaners and niggers is going to help us. They control states through large urban centers. Right-leaning whites live mostly in rural America and are taxed to hell to subsidize urban filth. These same urban filth (lefties, niggers, beaners etc.) basically control all politics in most states. That's where the money is, the power, and the combined numbers of all the sub-humans. Right-leaning whites are more than content to just shut up and obey the law, and they control the law.

Nope. Leftists reproduce themselves not by having children, but by converting your children into Leftists. Control education, entertainment, and news and you can turn your enemy's children into your people. A good portion of those nice white children turned out by nice right-leaning couples will be the Left's janissaries. That is the real "meme magic."

Cancer fighting AIDS.
Results aren't pleasant regardless who gets the upper hand.

/salt-left/ faggot stops by with his (1) to take a break from his "muh working class struggle" to let us know that, in reality, Lefties are at the top and fucking the whole system up, and in reality the working class is Right-wing and on our side.

There is a strong genetic component to ideology and you're not fooling anybody with your "if you don't go extinct your enemies win" blackpill.

being so cucked you feel the need for the president of the mightiest country to talk about some low level masonry.
He knows the Delta6 team can take that fucker out before midnight.

logic'd

I truly enjoyed that. One of the great moments of the campaign.

Honestly, Trump did a lot of great stuff during the election
Remember when he accused the oppositions father of sniping JFK?

DAY OF THE GODFORSAKEN ROPE WHEN?!

This. Whites are still SO passive and gullible, even on the right. Part of the problem is that we have no idea how to organize, and there's no ideological unity among any of us. Whites are the most divided people in the entire country, and even those of us that support ethno-nationalism can't agree on anything.

Jews cause the division.

Even when I was a bluepill, Vegeta was always my favourite character.

One of the most baffling D&C tactics I've seen on here is the Christians vs. Pagans vs. Atheists bullshit. I get that some Christians, maybe even most, are useful idiots because they give a fuck about immigrants/refugees or like the Jews or whatever. For those that don't, it doesn't matter if you're Christian or not, as long as you're pro-White and do things that are pro-White. Heritage and race come first, always. Once we've secured our existence and a future for our children, then we can sort our differences (hopefully) amicably.

How much I hate this faggot. He talked big even in his presidential years but that was it, only talked big. Thanks to him, the narcos activity increased and became more dangerous. It has existed for decades, but they ignored you if you weren't provoking them, now you can't wear decent clothes, be an attractive chick or have an attractive female family member or show success in life because these coked-up faggots might start harrassing you on the phone or outright kidnap you.
People have rose-tinted glasses because he broke the PRI's presidential streak of 70 years and because again, he talked big while doing good things here and there, but not game-changers for Mexico.

It's actually sad to see all the current and dead political parties and see how fucked we are. The big ones have been PRI ("centrist"), PAN (right) and PRD (lefties), while nowadays MORENA has been raining a lot of ground (commies that college dweebs and lazy people love) because Lopez Obrador is running for President, and God save us, might become President.
Then you see all the smaller current and dead political parties and notice that most of them are fucking communist parties. There are famous murals and streets that mention Lenin and Marx. Our 500 pesos bill has Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo, communist painters that people love, especially Frida because MUH STRONK INDEPENDENT BISEXUAL WOMAN. For fuck's sake, her painting are shit.

-t. ranting beaner.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Mexico

A shame the only far-right party doesn't qualify for a seat in Congress or hold any leverage. And they frankly look ridiculous dressed like skinheads. They did denounce and pointed out about all the Haiti dindus squatting in Baja California, only for people and (((organizations))) to shut them up and cry about these poor refugees, never mind that they are being given handouts.

youtu.be/wpfOkFYGyLo?t=1m42s

What's the part of the video that says it? What minute mark?

That's because Shitskins cannot comprehend the idea of maintainence. They cannot comprehend even doing the dishes after a meal, and they cannot even mow their own lawns, how can they care for and feed a powerplant, or a water treatment facility? Or a hospital, or a pumping station? Every bit of infrastructure needs constant maintenance and eventually it'll fail.
Watch this, ''Life After (White) People" to get an idea of what'll happen.

Now you'll see how much they really hate us. Sadly they have the majority of whites as allies. The whole situation is fucked. Still, there's always innawoods.

just like jews they are only white when it's suitable for the alturiour motivate at hand
CUNNING OPPORTUNISMS

But we can wake up from the nightmare.

kek no

too bad asians and niggers hate spics, lol

Here's census data from 2015. It was 61% back then. 55% current is very plausible, but remember, they include sandniggers into "white" category, so it's more like 51% currently. Next year whites will be a minority.

at a point, even normie-tards who pretend to be happy to be replaced will begin to think twice about it.

Obligatory.

Checked.

That's nice. Last I checked Mexican-American women had 3.5 children. Compared to just 2.3 in Mexico. Mexican immigration to the US has declined quite a bit too, more Mexicans leave than enter since 2009 (though many other spics cross the Mexican border). There is hope for White America.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Hear, hear. Remember how excited we were when he won?

That was the problem, user. Imagine if we had had the "drug war" back in the 60s. The narco had way less money, men, political influence, and so on. Either we legalize drugs or we crush them, but letting them operate freely for 60 years got us in the situation we are in.