Someone even more hardcore than bannon is still in the white house

Somebody even more hardcore than bannon is in the White House, and is consulting trump on immigration.

archive.is/DmNIf

Holy.

Cow.

/ourgal/ is in the White House

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DmNIf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Peer
haaretz.com/jewish/holocaust-remembrance-day/.premium-1.651422
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Houdini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Hahn
theintercept.com/2017/05/07/white-fear-in-the-white-house-young-bannon-disciple-julia-hahn-is-a-case-study-in-extremism/
youtube.com/watch?v=39FMKMdoM18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should be keeping better track of how many of /ourguys/ still remain.
We should also be running through a list of anyone on the 2018 trail who deserves some meme magic tossed their way.
pic unrelated bc kike

Whether you like it or not it's good to have Jews on our side.
They're unstoppable.
Yes they are unpredictable but if you have them on your side it's increasingly hard for he establishment to attack you.
That's why Steven miller is still in there.
Also DJT is starting to catch onto the globalists in his admin.
There was an article recently where trump started scolding general Kelly because he was wondering where his "breitbart and daily caller articles" went.
He also flipped out at Cohn because he keeps asking for tariffs and they always try fooling him and giving him something else.
Literally called them out by name in a meeting and said "I know there are a lot of globalists in this room who don't want tariffs but you better bring me tariffs and fast. Quit trying to trick me"(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Never ever ever ever side with kikes fella. Never. Not once.
DAILY REMINDER WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

I can think of a few things that can stop them. Namely, flimsy wooden doors with glass panes, insecticides and ovens.

I like kike goebbles, but go fuck yourself for implying any actual natsoc revolution could or would accept jews in it's fold.

>archive.is/DmNIf
Fuck's sake, you people; Hitler HIMSELF had Jews in his ranks. Do you hear yourselves? Beginning to believe this type of post is shilling D&C. There do exist actual TRAITORS to their race, aren't you always pointing out the white ones? So it's completely possible for a Jew to reject his heritage & choose a different path. Unless you're a biological determinist you have to acknowledge this fact. I don't get it; do you want to win? Or do you just want to bitch about Jews until you're cornered in some "innawoods" shack to die an inglorious death executed by the ZOG government? The fuck is wrong with you??

for you

Bump

Women don't belong in politics. Your false narrative is not what Holla Forums actually believes. We don't have any allies in government. Try harder.

Name the last person in any form of government whatsoever who explicitly called out the establishment wanting to destroy the "white majority".

A she is the communists' best hope now for somebody in the administration to say the things they wish Trump would say? Pathetic.

You're a fool; the point is to WIn, we can purity spiral after that.

Its an attempt to divert attention away from the obvious completely kiked white house.
They still want us to believe our vote matters. Only took seven months to prove to the normies it doesn't.

Hahn was born to a Jewish family,[3][4][5] and grew up in Beverly Hills.

Bump

Those holy dubs were wasted on your ill thought out blurtings.
If you have jews in your midst, there is ALWAYS the possibility of being jewed.
If there are no jews in your midst, you CANNOT be jewed.
It's simple mathematics.

Yep, saw it myself. How pathetic a world do we live in where actual kikes have the balls to question white genocide, and white people don't?

Are you genuinely retarded?

1488 gorillon D Kabbala tabletop game

JULIA HAHN is a fucking KIKE

They know we're done with their shit.

Kek'd and checked.
Great gets.

Checked and truth appropriate dubs.
That said is also true.

Personally as Fuhrer I'd ensure there were no kikes in my team, or if so, only use them to pander to the 'oyy veyy muh shoah' kvetching while they are useful then get rid of them. The problem then becomes the ones who are not kikes but are playing for them…

28 posts and no one has wondered what she looks like?

This jewish guy did more for the white race than you loser virgin neckbeards would ever do in 1000 years.

If white people are gone, jews will be gone too.

looks more aryan to me than any Holla Forums mongrel

Heil!
She's speaking German too!

Ah shit. The joy was brief.

This.

Don't be so sure about that; Jews are highly resistant to gas, and are capable of surviving up to six gassings:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Peer
In the presence of ovens Jews are also capable of spontaneously turning into expert escapologists:
haaretz.com/jewish/holocaust-remembrance-day/.premium-1.651422
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Houdini
"Sensational escape acts" like surviving the Hallofcost.
How could anyone doubt Jews' chosenness at this point.

Where have I heard this before?

Pic related is you.

Fuck off, TRS.

Eat shit moishe, there's nowhere left to hide.

Thanks, I guess.

Gotta keep the roads paved.

Judging by these posts, I'd say you're partially jewish and as you try to fit your heritage together with your NatSoc views you're going through an identity crisis.

Squirm you kike. Dwell in that agony.

All jews have to go back.

Perhaps in certain extraordinary cases some of them could fly first class when they go, but they're still going.

That's not her, that's a Deutsche Welle anchor.

This is the Julia Hahn that's in the White House and she's jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Hahn
theintercept.com/2017/05/07/white-fear-in-the-white-house-young-bannon-disciple-julia-hahn-is-a-case-study-in-extremism/

I found a vid of her talking on youtube (not about politics though). She seems kinda homely/nerdy to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=39FMKMdoM18

Theres not a lot of info about her background online or what she was like in school like there is about stephen miller and his every classmate calling him a ebil racist nazi lol.

meinsides.jpg

Toppest kek

Based Hahn deserves a bump.