What are some movies about patriots reclaiming their country from treasonous Russian lapdogs?

What are some movies about patriots reclaiming their country from treasonous Russian lapdogs?

Why is having good relations with Russia while maintaining the best interest of the American people treason, and having Israel up your nose getting your young killed is not?

Trump's presidency was an Israeli shill job from the start. Not Russians. He's a jew puppet. While he half asses promises made to his American supporters, he 100% delivers on promises made to Israel.

2016 Election was right hand of the jew vs left hand of the jew from the start. We got duped.

I got exactly what I wanted.

Wtf I love Trump now

call of duty 4 campaign

Big if true

The Don Jr. meeting was a humongous nothing burger. This is going to go nowhere, although it's obvious Bannon is still pissed at the Trump children. He's probably also pissed that his chapter ended with Roy Moore going down in flames.

Too bad the rapidly improving economy is going to rape the "It's the economy stupid" party in the ass.

Dems are just going to cry out because their pet nignogs won't be living any better and have their benefits cut, but the actual working class is going to be great.

eat shit commie faggot

also sage because this is fake news, Bannon never said this

can't wait for some asians and black and latinos to be hired over me if there's ever a tiebreaker

Fuck you I live near the coast and the taxes suck in this county for regular houses.

If that's your attitude then you don't deserve to be hired for any sort of job tbh

America is fucked up lad I live here

your anecdote is worth nothing

I'm an American, mates. Believe me, I'm a jolly-good fellow. Pip pip!

I use the term lad online not irl

nice try, go eat crumpets, faggot

The US is going to become a province of Israel and it's going to be great goys, I tell ya.

Excellent work, mods! Anchor this shit straight to hell.

Too bad butt hurt Holla Forumscuck mods can't anchor Trump's kikery.

Goog goy.

duh of course the graph is gonna look like that when in 1930 a few hundred bucks bought a house and nowadays its hundreds of thousands of bucks. fucking r*tard