THE EVENT TAG IS #GamersWin
TAG EVERYONE YOU CAN THINK OF

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724
6. Important, Diggers get in here, >>>/gamergatehq/327075

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s
- youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY (Mirror: u.teknik.io/fr5C9.mp4) || twitter.com/stillgray/status/768637243380465664 (archive.is/ybFA1) || Second Stream youtube.com/watch?v=_I-l2IC13UA
- youtube.com/watch?v=fbmXz0eUutg

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mJBfL
archive.fo/ltClQ
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/chat-logs-reveal-zoe-quinn-admitting-to-sabotaging-polaris-game-jam/10429/
poal.me/smmocz
twitter.com/anti_spaghetti/status/769752792634306560
youtube.com/user/AlphaOmegaSin
youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t
youtube.com/user/EventStatus
youtube.com/channel/UCC1rjUKeELaSKsxg0O1bNGw
youtube.com/channel/UCMIj-wEiKIcGAcLoBO2ciQQ
twitter.com/CathyYoung63
twitter.com/thunderf00t
twitter.com/LibertarianBlue
twitter.com/TheRealTealDeer
twitter.com/AttackOnGaming
twitter.com/heatstreet
twitter.com/TechRaptr
twitter.com/nichegamer
twitter.com/AsheSchow
twitter.com/brad_glasgow
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB
twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST
twitter.com/MrNashington
twitter.com/TheGingerarchy
thegg.net/
attackongaming.com/
heatst.com/
techraptor.net/
nichegamer.com/
twitter.com/William__Hicks
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/
archive.is/w2xed
archive.is/giV5I
allthink.com/1607896
twitter.com/KingFrostFive/status/769971198641963008
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/former-mighty-no-9-cm-tried-to-inject-feminist-politics-into-game/10577/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/769975269021081600
ficwad.com/story/230393
endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-controller/?src=api
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/769972901428748289
pastebin.com/QkfLCA8m
riverfallsjournal.com/news/education/4102560-uw-river-falls-corpse-flower-bloom-third-time
archive.is/pgfMp
archive.is/69wcr
archive.fo/hXGRb#selection-10061.41-10061.72
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/769984461022883844
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/769984946555478016
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/769626875391979520
twitter.com/TheFrenchCritic/status/769994079031681024
sealion.club/notice/1006513
captf.com/conferences/Hackito Ergo Sum 2010/HES2010-rlifchitz-Fingerprinting-hardware-device-using-clock-skewing.pdf
archive.is/w5SDI
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/770005716488876032
i.sli.mg/L1WIxM.png
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/86889150/crash-overrides-chat-leaked
archive.is/gcHka
mediafire.com/download/8253ov8bdrhq4go/Mechs,_Robots_and_Robutts.rar
twitter.com/mixedhunty/status/769638162285015040
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/340877105
nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/770054302484267008
twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/770061484277829632
twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/770063889576919040
archive.is/jzwWy
archive.is/GTpzK
youtu.be/TkXK95R5zSw?t=600
archive.is/B31IC#selection-9791.0-9807.42
twitter.com/DragnixMod/status/769955839381803008
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/770075089543004161
archive.is/NJ2pB
archive.is/zBO8s
archive.is/pRGbi
allthink.com/1561533
twitter.com/mombot/status/765928560607449088
twitter.com/radleybalko/status/770002069776392196
digra.org/digital-library/
cequense.net/upload/Get Lucky.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR GILDA

No link to the /gghq/ thread.

yo i'm late to the party

i heard something there was something in the logs about dogfucker aka butts whats the run down

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD:
archive.is/mJBfL

VAGINAL TRANSBENIS

Korean gamergate is happening:
archive.fo/ltClQ

Korean feminist activities are now a "conspiracy theory"

I've not heard anything pertaining to Nyberg in these leaks myself.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/chat-logs-reveal-zoe-quinn-admitting-to-sabotaging-polaris-game-jam/10429/

https:[email protected]/* *//brianna-wu-zoe-quinns-biggest-mistake-1095f99437de#.h4ridl3jz

Gee I hope nobody sends this to Wu. Knowing that Cross was actually there to suppress >her spastic behavior would definitely crush >her

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Don't forget to vote for your favorite tan!!

poal.me/smmocz

Happy anniversary and thanks to everyone who did something on behalf of vidya:

twitter.com/anti_spaghetti/status/769752792634306560

Wu Mao pls

Its like you read nothing here

This links Soros to South Korea, Give this info to Holla Forums so it can redpill people about Soros and Korea.

THERE IS A BIG EVENT FOR THE SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF GAMERGATE
Go to your social media and simply use the #GamersWin hashtag.
Go on twitter, retweet and like all the tweets you want to see move to the top of the tag.
Share your own thoughts on those two years, with a few pics or links if you need.
Tag people you love and discovered thanks to GamerGate in there.
Share your waifu, your favorite tan, your favorite fanart, your favorite game, whatever you are thankful for in this beautiful birthday.

Then, simply
BRING YOUR TWEETS HERE, SHILL THAT SHIT NIGGER, AND BEG FOR LIKED AND RETWEETS, TODAY YOU'RE ALLOWED

I have a gift too but it's still cooking

He actually did it, the absolute madman.

Didn't we have one of these recently?

Happy anniversary to you too.

Thats just as fucking bad cus UN

Have a new timeline of August 2014. We haven't had one of those in a while and any of the old ones are woefully outdated so I thought it'd be nice to look back at the past two years.

Feel free to say what I forgot or where my mistakes are so I can edit it in later.

https:[email protected]/* *//gamergate-august-2014-revisited-3b41832c061b#.yijmt27ss

Ah, here it is dude ! Great to see ! Reading it right now. Where's the tweet to FART ?

I refuse to believe that you honestly think the Chinese are behind everything. Its like some shitty Holla Forums idea of parodying Holla Forums like they used to do with saying the Irish are behind it all.

Well it's more typo and syntax issues than forgotten stuff so far, dude. Which is fine to be honest, they're not insane ones. Like miswriting faraci's name, honestly, is more than fine.

REMEMBER TO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS AND DERAIL, YOU HAVE SHIT TO DO

We need more awareness about the CON leaks so we can pump out articles and escalate shit up

List of people to contact

youtube.com/user/AlphaOmegaSin

youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t

youtube.com/user/EventStatus

youtube.com/channel/UCC1rjUKeELaSKsxg0O1bNGw (harmful opinions)

youtube.com/channel/UCMIj-wEiKIcGAcLoBO2ciQQ

twitter.com/CathyYoung63

twitter.com/thunderf00t

twitter.com/LibertarianBlue

twitter.com/TheRealTealDeer

twitter.com/AttackOnGaming

twitter.com/heatstreet

twitter.com/TechRaptr

twitter.com/nichegamer

twitter.com/AsheSchow

twitter.com/brad_glasgow

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB

twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST

twitter.com/MrNashington

twitter.com/TheGingerarchy

thegg.net/

attackongaming.com/

heatst.com/

techraptor.net/

nichegamer.com/

twitter.com/William__Hicks

send them this:

bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/

archive.is/w2xed

archive.is/giV5I

allthink.com/1607896

Heeeeey, my gilda! I feel honored user! I have yet to use her in a mission, or even outfit her, much to my shame.

We did but it was shared on other threads and twitter. Before that happened, Danielle was in the lead. After that happened, the votes spiked and there was an influx of Christ-tan votes and comments saying that they had no idea who the other ones were.

So it got fucked. Makes sense to have a new one.

I always feel awkward shilling but here you go.
twitter.com/KingFrostFive/status/769971198641963008

And typos or syntax are easy to fix things, medium lets you edit seemingly forever. It's literally the same formatting as tumblr as far as I can tell.

Oh, isn't this around the time Scooby claimed that GamerGate killed his dog because he's too much of a social media addict to keep the dogs out of cages or even let them in from the cold?

They are behind everything dipshit

& fuck leftypol, che shirt we
aring dumbfucks I'm insulted you think I'm trolling

It really looks like Gilda so that's good enough for me.

I think it's better if you don't use her, going to a mission could mean she getting hurt

Not behind everything literally but they help things along. like the mexican Gangs & isis use the banks owned by the chinese

Saved. No long hair options for Viv, though?

Why was Christ-tan even there? She has less to do with GG than Uncle Holla Forums, and I didn't see him on there. Or was this just female -tans?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/former-mighty-no-9-cm-tried-to-inject-feminist-politics-into-game/10577/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/769975269021081600

I had long hair her at first, but I thought the short hair looked very cute. They're all "inspired by" gamergate personalities and characters.

Also, I have a gamergate pupper.

was just female tans

ficwad.com/story/230393

THIS POST IS IMPORTANT
CUTES WITH REDTEXT PROVES IT

There aren't really subfactions anymore, most of GG has died down over time because it has kind of outlived it's usefulness. We don't really have operations anymore, people are already organized and don't need hashtags and such to do things, the remnants of GG are just used for people to stay in contact and share information and gossip about SJWs at this point.

Over the course of GG there were several subfactions:
Mostly interested in the SJW and feminist aspect of GG. Most active remaining part of GG at this point, probably because it acts as the go-to point for all kinds of anti-feminism and SJWs topics that are still relevant even for people who don't really care about video games that much.

This board was remade over time because the board owners did fucked up shit or didn't care anymore. Used for Information sharing and operations regarding reform of video game journalism. Kind of dead at this point.

Radical split board for people who wanted to fight anti-GamerGate and SJWs in a more direct manner. Shilled pretty hard and was often used to antagonize other parts of GG. Absolutely dead at this point.

A constant in a sea of change, was mostly used as a general purpose discussion hub for everything GG related. A lot of operations were thought up here first.

Also for future bakers I'd strongly recommend downloading Vivaldi for the Premium Baking Experience™.

Did Drybones finally pull his head out of his ass or what?

kek, I made a sockpuppet to show that medium post to Wu, didn't say anything bad, and the account got locked with the post deleted within five minutes.

link?

That's why you need to make dormant accounts. Twitter goes raw on brand new accounts tweeting to specific demographics

Probably, I'm just a lazy faggot. I even tried, "This is a new account because I don't want to deal with gator harassment" and they still shut it down near instantly.

Holla Forums here ok Holla Forums you guys are going to be shill HQ for all the happenings with these cons and the elections so will the rest of Holla Forums cause we've been anal fucking our foes like a nigger in prison, legit I thought you guys wouldn't last but you fags just won't die seriously have some serious respect for you even if the rest of Holla Forums hates you.

endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/

GGRevolt is more active then /gghq/ actually.

kill yourself

Thanks user

& I know shills are going in hard

NOW

That's cause ggrevolt was always the Holla Forums side of GamerGate. Sure the leftist like Val and KiA tried to kill us but we live on.

Also do you think we forgot this?

You faggots need to gas yourselves you guys shilled on Holla Forums for months when we didn't want anything to do with you or GGHQ we were pretty much with Holla Forums on you faggots being do nothings.

8ch logs your IP, they even keep your deletion password the same to track user when they change IP's.

Do you even play video games? Why even bother being gg if you're going to be pol only & not fucking bother with gaming shit?

Fuck you nigger. ggrevolt wasn't the Holla Forums side it was the pathetic side that just had a notice me senpai mentality when it came to Holla Forums. Hell you even tried to say last thread that Holla Forums was the alt-right you stupid newfag. First and only time I'll respond to you.

Are you saying Holla Forums don't support Trump?

pretty much

what is even going on up here

I'm still amazed that the shills even bother with this place. They're constantly assblasted any time there are people on the internet who disagree with them. Every site must bow to their narrative, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant. Hell, there's even one shitting up the thread right now.

Shilling.

niggers

like, shit, I'm not Holla Forums, and even I can easily tell the alt-right isn't a unified movement and that Holla Forums being reactionaries obviously often don't agree with being given that label now it's reached the mainstream

almost some other nebulous movement started in imageboards that has various factions fighting over the label

I use

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-controller/?src=api

And wipe my cookies after each post so, I never have my password used to track me across threads and boards.

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/769972901428748289

JUST

what you should actually use

oh this will be good

someone shilling their merc in the convo

Thar be a shitstorm on the horizon

Just posting my friends cute cat as eye bleach.

We're at almost quadruple their UIDs, actually.

This might be as good a time as any to mention this, though. I've recently been contacted by a person who wants me to endorse a new #GG board on fullchan soon.

The thing that sets this apart from the other attempts is that I know this person. At least as well as you can "know" an user. They want to make an "unlimited board" more in their vein of /gg/, without, quote: "your or revolt's autism taking over." I can vouch they have no affiliation with cancerfags and are aware of their existence. I once tapped this person to be a mod on HQ, but it didn't work out due to differences in moderation style. They thought I was too hotpockety, basically.

Owing to the promise I made to HQ that if everyone ever moved I'd close up shop and move with them to avoid a split, I'm probably going to do it. If the place isn't a co-opted shithole I have no real right to refuse this time without being a faggot. They haven't said exactly when this is gonna happen yet, but it sounded like pretty soon. Time will tell, but be prepared.

I'm a little excited, actually. It'd be fucking nice to have a peaceful retirement and an active board on here again.

We've got some traction on the #GamersWin tag, by the way. Make sure to do your part and get our allies and other journos tagged in and talking!

if you like and trust the idea
then don't endorse it you fuck
you endorsing it will immediately label it

pastebin.com/QkfLCA8m

Okay, first of all

ANOTHER CORPSE FLOWER IS COMING

BLESS KEK

BLESS REA

MAKE YOUR WISHES

riverfallsjournal.com/news/education/4102560-uw-river-falls-corpse-flower-bloom-third-time

Second, about some ideas for targets for the CON leaks.

There were multiple reports, most importantly from Polygon and Kotaku, about the Polaris Game Jam being shafted. Polygon's article in particular used Zoe as a source for the story.

archive.is/pgfMp

Since we've got admittance she screwed over the event, we could do two things. Email campaign to knock down advertisers, or press for an edit of the article that says Zoe was the one that messed everything up.

Kotaku's Nathan Grayson also covered the story, exactly one day before he gave $800 to her, without proper disclosure, of course.

archive.is/69wcr

Her newest thing is being sponsored by Taco Bell, right? This one is kind of just for kicks, but it would be fun to get Taco Bell to back off in sponsorship.

Two strategies for doing that.

The direct method is to use any segment of the leaks that how much of a shitty person she is, specifically using her admittance of trashing the Polaris Game Jam. That's important, because it was sponsored by other companies. They put their money into the event and she fucked them out of it.

You can use that to show that she's pure poison for corporate.

The more round-about, yet probably more effective method is to do that, but to email the companies that sponsored the game jam first. Pepsi/Mountain Dew. I guess Disney if you want but they blow their money on gay shit all the time so I don't know if they'll care.

Now, you could also drag FF in the mud since they fund CON, but that's probably not a good idea now that they've faded into obscurity.

Another potential target for chaos is within the participants of the game jam itself. If we can find out who got burned in that shitshow, we could send relevant parts of the leaks to them. Believe me, Indie hipsters tell their friends about all their stupid fucking problems, so if they find out that one of their own burned them, that will spread within the indie community.

All of this compounds on the fact that Zoe was a darling of the Twine Revolution and Difference Engine Initiative, which were two attempts by indies to democratize video game production. In other words, make it so people who don't have the skills to build an actual game can make shitty text adventures and still call them games without being laughed at.

Not only does she not have any talent, but she schemes behind everyone's back to fuck them over for her own gain too.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Is Izzy their equivalent of Marche?

I'd fuck marche though

So, apropos of Notch's supposed donation to LW, it should be on the Patreon leak, shouldn't it?

archive.fo/hXGRb#selection-10061.41-10061.72

Nah, Crybones is still a faggot and a shit admin, his sites keep shitting up with regularity. I have volunteered to have it in my humble host. It's been back for a few months now.

Dude, it's in the OP.

Wait, so does this mean websites like redchannit are gonna unban gamergate?

Top kek.

I'd say Izzy's worse at self-promotion, if only because this shit's mostly hanging around Christmas and New Years. Seriously, this dude spent the holidays trying to get validation from random people on the internet. Even if Marche is a fucking furry, it's hard to top that kind of pathetic.

The latest jontron vid makes for perfect reaction webms

Val was posting on here on Christmas day and New Years day here too.

>The thing that sets this apart from the other attempts is that I know this person. At least as well as you can "know" an user. They want to make an "unlimited board" more in their vein of /gg/, without, quote: "your or revolt's autism taking over." I can vouch they have no affiliation with cancerfags and are aware of their existence. I once tapped this person to be a mod on HQ, but it didn't work out due to differences in moderation style. They thought I was too hotpockety, basically.
Sounds good honestly, I was never a fan of your moderation either, its just that between you and revolt you were far less cancerous.

if you know that, doesn't that mean you were here too?

Matti Leshem is the primary one. Issue is they're all under NDAs.

meant for

this will be the 2nd phase, don't ruin it by sending them a huge pastebin full of giberish. We need to do this first, you want contextualized and digested material to send them

I believe Vice Gaming is the one sponsored by Taco Bell, not LW directly

that's not drybones wiki, it's the alternative one people made a while ago

Christ, both the green nominee and the "libertarian" nominee are both just awful when trying to relate with younger voters.

Do whatever since the Holla Forums general has stuck throughout these two years.

Right, Matti Leshem, Aaron Umetani (Director), and Jason Serrato (Producer)

Maybe we can try the other two.

That still works. We can just fuck over Vice for kicks instead

Ok Holla Forums I'm going to drop this since so much retarded fags fucked the meaning of the redpill the red pill is being aware that both left and right are full of shit history is another key factor seriously history is the most important factor of the redpill as if you research history you'll know why this batshit world is the way it is.
2007 was the start of our current insanity but shit really hit the fan in 2012 look at sites like TV tropes ,4/co/ all got over taken by the PC police and its also when tumblr went full crazy legit this could of gotten worse if the rise of huge anti sjw movements didn't happen in 2014 we are Lucky cause believe it or not despite how shit things are now it would of been much worse if none of us picked up on this in 2014.

Well yeah, but it was started with what was scraped from Drybones' old wiki, so it's the official one for all intents and purposes.

Go for it. I don't mind /gghq/, but it's slow as all fuck.

In fairness to the Greens this isn't just trying to relate to younger voters. I mean its a part of it but giving apes(and a couple other sapient species) some basic rights has been a part of their platform for a while.

let's do this
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/349982678

No, I mean that everyone involved was under a NDA. Including Zoe, she's just so narcissistic that she didn't give a fuck. Also did Umetani and Serrato end up fired like Leshem did?

Nice trips, you madman.

Lurkfag here. We need to talk, Acid Man. I've been here since the beginning. From the exodus from halfchan, through the autistic meltdowns of both Niko and that bladee faggot.
I remember, back then, we had a choice. To go back to /gg/, which was run by an unknown and was probably some kind of trap, or to /gamergatehq/ run by some asuka posting tripfag. For a while, we couldn't decide, but what seemed to cinch it was that tripfag's promise to never descend into cancer.
To never be a part of IRC/Twitter cabals.
That they were just an user, just like us, sick of all the drama and just wanted to get back to work. Remember, we numbered in the thousands back then.
But most importantly, his covenant, undersigned by hotwheels himself, thst should he turn cancerous, to sign the board over to somebody else and walk away.
/gghq/ won that little battle and for a while, things were good. Digging, mailing, oc creation, shitposting, and the moderation was mostly invisible and in the background, as it should be. I kept my head down and did my part.
Then one day, I cannot remember when, I logged on and saw you declaring some kind of purge. That you believed you were listening to the wrong people on a secret IRC cabal and it was time to "take back your board". I didn't understand. Shit was fine to me, you know? But then you banned me, killed threads, and drama spread throughout the board. So I left. Everybody did.
When people point out to you that you killed the board, they are right.
When that dude posts that page from a transformers comic, they are right.
You became cancer. It was you. You transformed from just another user into yet another tripfag, convinced they were right, and everybody else was wrong.
I want to ask, Acid Man. I need to know. Did you ever realise this? Did you ever notice what you became? And if you did, why didn't you step down? Not that it matters anymore.
Did you ever learn your fucking lesson, or are you just going to label me as another "revoltard shill"?

Acid didn't come from 4chan.

kek has spoken!

Yeah it doesn't look like those two have anything to do with it anymore

This reads like some desperate pasta.

Shilling my Tweets before I go to bed.
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/769984461022883844

twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/769984946555478016

And lastly shilling for our Vivian James game.
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/769626875391979520

That's it from me. G'night, all you happy people! Here's to another year of this neverending ride.

Man I don't know what you were expecting.

I meant it's not under his paws. Just clarifying so people don't derail with "hes back!" shit. Also someone made a "deepfreeze plus" account on twitter and people were wondering if it was DB.

Pretty sure i've seen it before, then again, revoltards aren't exactly known for their creativity

Moo?

Why go back to a place that you knows hates you and will ban you on fucking sight and the new owner has been proven to datamine?

if the mod from 4 is still here
try to keep that bread as long as possibru alive

It is. It's pathetic, autistic and rambling. I know. But he still believes that it wasn't his fault. He keeps saying that it was a natural slowdown as happenings stopped.

I want him to understand what he fucking did. I want to understand why he did it, so hopefully it won't happen to me, and I can stop it happening to anybody else.

Obvious shill. Filter, and move on.

https:[email protected]/* *//gamergate-august-2014-revisited-3b41832c061b#.6anzft2wy

No. It's more this than an identity issue

Where is the This is why the Japanese game industry is superior girl?

But I'm glad those anti-GG pedos are finally in the hotseat and GG was right about them and everything all along.

You guys sure are easily triggered. I wish you'd been this good at listening to me about Roguestar or Cameralady.

To laugh at it
who cares about being banned?
I never go anywhere without proxies

Whatever you say, cuck

There's someone manually spamming the catalog right now

something tells me that faggots is samefagging in that thread you'd probably get better luck on 4/pol/ if your trying to get cuckchan's attention.

Hit reply too early WHOOPSIE.

But yeah if you're afraid to go to 4chan of all places, that's like saying "i have no idea how to safeguard my online activity but hey i'm going to virtue signal about how i only go to cripchan"

that's all it is, virtue signalling, just the 8ch version

rip imageboard culture, we went from raiding habbo and closing the pool to being afraid to look at websites

sometimes its fun to go get reminders of why you left

I was with you until this, dumbshit.

report >>10538257

Eh, if you wanted to say that the content on 4/v/ is bullshit now and /g/ is just retarded thinkpad mech keyboard circlejerks, then you'd be making more sense.

On a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being totally fucking blown out, and 10 being totally fucking right in every way and winning so hard it's like we got tiger blood, where would ya'll rank GG right now?

Some of that is me shitposting

I'm not saying there aren't shills, but calling everyone shills is getting fucking annoying. I mean the paranoia is even crazier now that it was after the exodus. Pretty much all constructive criticism in this thread is labeled as shilling or "revoltards" at this point. I honestly don't know why people here want to give revolt so much attention, because you talk about them non-stop, even when it doesn't make sense like Val using them as an excuse to deflect criticism for his faggy opinions.

Jesus christ, I heard they got worsen but this..

"desu sempai"? Seriously?

some of that is ME shitposting

all of it is probably us from here shitposting

Screaming about leaderfags instead of just forcing user/filtering them isn't exactly constructive now is it?
Bitching at acid almost a fucking year after he's been relevant isn't constructive, it just makes you look like a pussyhurt revoltard

There are filters in place that filter "tbh" to desu and "fam" to sempai.

tbh fam is word filtered. no bully

Too much shitposting?

>>>Holla Forums7275931

As if that place couldn't get any more gay…..

The Chinese are not behind everything.
But they lie, cheat, and steal more than any other group, pinch pennies like none other, and generally lack morals.
I cleaned apartments for many summers. The pay was decent and hours were good, the work was not, and the chinese-owned apartments were always the worst.
Garbage would be left everywhere, from cigarette boxes and food wrappers to used condoms. If they had a pet, they would let it piss and shit all over the floor. It was fucking disgusting. Oh, and have you ever seen what happens when you cut power to a fridge full of food? You tape that fucker shut with half a roll of duct tape, throw it out, and buy a new one.

But that's not the worst of it. There was a group that had gone home for the summer, but they left a dog behind with no food or water in a ridiculously hot apartment. They wouldn't dare pay an electric bill to run the AC when they weren't around. It had to have been there for at least two weeks, near dead. We contact administration, they call the police to handle it. Luckily, a very kind officer had opted to take him in and get him back to good health.
As it turns out, a month passes or so, and these bastards came back and were looking for their dog. After being informed that the animal had been abused and was taken into custody by the police, they insisted it was confiscated illegally. If the police hadn't taken their dog, it would have been dead - it's a miracle it wasn't already.
They called the police and kept bitching in attempt to get their dog back. The officer who adopted the dog was fucking pissed, and our generally incompetent police department did the right thing for once, and ended up writing them up on animal cruelty charges. They acted like victims in court, said they didn't understand what was wrong, and that it was just a dog.
Fuck the Chinese, they are the scum of the earth.

Tracking people by IP is old-school and low tech. People haven't done that shit for years.

I prefer this one personally

Okay, first amendment.

Same strategy as in but send the contextualized articles listed

It may be wise to put the most relevant excerpts from the articles in any email you send. Can't guarantee the blokes that check those emails are going to open any links.

Also, someone is saving the logs as .txt's, right?

Ok, which ones are shitposting? Because if ANY of that is genuine then holy shit cuckchan really is lost. How can any site full of shitlords be so completely taken over and changed in the span of two years?

I say let him try cuckchan. There might be still a few uncucked left, who knows but the more people know about these chat leaks the better.

Funny, considering how much Dina likes to flaunt herself being "Middle Eastern."

I'll genuinely guess there's not one single serious post there

Im pretty sure some of them are shitposting but I have seen some very SJW like post on 4chan somtimes.

Shitposting?

That doesn't do shit. Whether you force user or not Val is still going to be calling you a shill whenever you disagree with him, the only difference is whether you see Val or Anonymous in the name field.

maybe between multitude of same neptunia games and boobs rubbing mechanics he realized japan in fact isn't superior in any was since getting few games like EDF4.1 or Rabi Ribi (it's taiwanese actually, but so is Thunderbolt Fantasy) a year is almost the same ratio of passable western games coming out each year

fukkin saved

You people are worse because you abandoned Acid Man's board instead of supporting the only Holla Forums GG hub. This thread is a shit "hub." A hub shouldn't be a fucking cyclical thread.

Honestly, why aren't the people constantly crying about revolt the ones shilling? That sounds like a goony/intl/ type thing to do, to keep yourself relevant by talking about yourself in the 3rd person.

Stop right there criminal scum!

I imagine the ones with links and the last one are genuine and the rest are just ironic shitposting, probably from us

Already on page 8. Someone bump locked it?

I agree, and one person using forced user out of the dozens in the thread means you can still use identity to leaderfag.

even if it was genuine, It would most likely be 4chan users attempting to troll us. The actual SJW there are usually much battier

Tough luck,

I still don't know what caused the board to plummet. Potential causes included myself and the mods, Holla Forums's error problems, a natural decline in interests over time, and the months-long shilling spree on our board and across Holla Forums trying to get people to turn against us. Or some combination of those. You know why you left. Okay. That doesn't explain the other 1500+ people as you don't speak for them.

That said, what I do know, is that the purge event - which was us very visibly evicting a little clique of users who had dedicated so much time and effort to making the board shit, had the effect of lowering the loss of UIDs from 700 the month before to like 50/month all the way up until today. It slowed the bleed massively, even if we lost a handful of anons like yourself in the crossfire.

That said, I apologize if you ate a ban undeservedly. We relied mostly on recognizing posting patterns to identify the cliquefags, because all the stuff about IRC and Cancer Crew wasn't known yet, and the targets were hopping IPs and spamming the board with drama.

In my defence, I'll say that telling a group of people, who are making something all about you, to shut up and fuck off because it isn't about you, is not the same thing as making something all about you, yourself. You can't fight drama without making noise of your own - but the hope is that, should you win, the noise will finally stop. Whereas if the instigator wins it just keeps going forever and sucks for everyone. See also: What killed revolt.

In hindsight, making the purge a big deal may have been a mistake. I did it deliberately so we'd always have a hard line in the sand to point back to. It would keep people from rules-lawyering us to death as the cancerfags so loved to do. But it put some regular people off as well, and I've had enough normal anons tell me that to believe them. Whether it was a net positive or a net loss I'll never know, but if I made a mistake in all that I would suggest that part as the prime candidate.

The only thing that's really changed with me over the year+ running the board is knowing a ton more about what was really going on in the background, and acting accordingly in whatever way I thought would most help the anons who posted there to do their respective things in peace. An independent board, free of outside influence, where anons could do what they wanted as to #GG without being influenced, betrayed, or shilled by cliques. I regret nothing when it comes to that, and I don't feel any different now than I did the way I took the board live.

Now, with a likely-trustworthy party saying they want to take a stab at doing it better? Alright, maybe it'll be time to step down. I'm not about to cling to some chunk of the community and cause a split just to be le epik berd admin XD.

As always, its gonna be the anons who use the boards to decide. My job, ultimately, is to do what the fuck they want.

thanks fam

DUBS OF JUSTICE

Other than having something to clear out your cookies does anything else need to be done?

Probably because most people stopped giving a shit about MUH ETHICS, gamergoy.

Your waifu a dino and she killed Yotsuba

NOPE

ASUKA IS A SLUT

LOOK SHE'S A SLUT

SLUT
SLUT
SLUT
SLUT
SLUT
SLUT
SLUT

If Acid Man doesn't run the GG board who is trust worthy enough to start a new one. Because it is true that the retards will try to create a honeypot board again. So it would have to be in the hands of someone people know who isn't a fag that will be easily baited after being targeted by the usual suspects.

Well, Holla Forums, here is my gift to you on this second birthday.
This still feels like we're on halfchan, honestly. I genuinely feel like we never left, like nothing happened, like it all took place a week or two ago. I honestly cannot wrap my head around the fact it's been so, so long.

I don't really know if it's great or anything, but I had a lot of fun doing it. I loved thinking of the pleasure it might bring to some of you, maybe.
So I hope it's good enough for you to feel like it was worth getting for this birthday.

If you want to FART it :

THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT

I WANT MORE OF YOUR ANNIVERSARY TWEETS, user
GIVE THEM TO ME, SHILL THEM HERE

You ain't gonna win.

did you only come here to shitpost?

that's what the revoltards want from day one and now after all the shit they pulled up you are giving them into a silver plate. We need someone that can be trusted, if you step down it will give them a sense of accomplishment and the retardation on here will start all over again. Nobody wants you down, stop falling for bait

also stop namefagging you nigger, you are feeding the revoltards on the thread

It's too late

pussy

so like shouldn't these logs put all this to rest? everything people speculated turned out to be fact.

key members like harper were dumb enough to admit they recognized the logs, confirming them as genuine by their own admission. Just paste all the most important parts of the log, show some screenshots of them admitting the logs are real (Ian and Randi both were in the logs and confirmed their authenticity, harper handwaved "some are edited but").

Like present everything coherently and you can proceed to shutdown the people who still don't realize SJWs are a fucking cult. Obviously dense people will still push gamergate and anti-gg and SJW agenda crap but now the curtain's been pulled back on their founding leaders who are all fucking each other and plotting behind the scenes on who to ruin, completely abusing their personal connections to push their own views or bullshit where it wasn't welcome. These logs are proof. Practically irrefutable, the times all match up, events and articles and tweets can be lined up in all the right places.

Shouldn't this be the end of all this crap now? Can we stop now before this shit gets any more out of control than it has already by getting lumped into more drastic politics bullshit this year?

No

the wheels of fate keeps turning

Go back to your own board and stop shitting up Holla Forums with autismgate

GGHQ vs. Revolt is old news, and making this all about Revolt is fucking retarded. We need a workable GG board to get things moving again, a place where people actually want to participate. I really don't care how that happens, but it should happen.

Cause everyone got sick of your shit you and those revolt tards did nothing but cause drama and got nothing done you stil don't get people here and on Holla Forums hate you cause you could not stop feeding the trolls thank kek the Holla Forums general and us Holla Forumsacks here managed to keep shit in gear.

I guess I'll repost my thing when zoe is done being drunk

Legitimately just fucking kill yourself and take your PC with you.

sooner rather than later

Filters are useful for occasions like this.

Nah, almost everyone here is a thin skinned bitch that can't handle hearing opinions that don't match their own. I've been called an IP hopping, samefagging D&C shill for voicing an opinion that disagreed with the hivemind. Everyone here does it because they're stupid and don't know how to defend their positions, so they just scream shill. It's by no means unique to any single name/tripfag.

You'd be surprised how much information your browser willingly forfeits to random servers.
You'll want to put a stop to that.

But even still, there's a lot more crazy shit that can be done by those who know what they're doing. Check this out:
captf.com/conferences/Hackito Ergo Sum 2010/HES2010-rlifchitz-Fingerprinting-hardware-device-using-clock-skewing.pdf

lol

PAY ATTENTION

Holy shit, did we manage to piss off that one Holla Forums turboautist?

Uh, what the fuck happened to thread?

Shills my boy shills.

Someone arrest these men, they're shitting up this thread.

I'm fucking dying here

We woke the shills

Pathetic tbh

We are doing something right or pissed someone off if we're getting spammed like this

sauce

Nobody likes you, Highjinx, and everybody likes Jojo except you.

Well, thank God for filters.

Filtering and image hover no longer work for me and I have no idea why.

Blocked the scripts?

Problem is, according to the narrative, what they were doing is ok because they were doing it to the right people.

The logs will work on some people, but not an entrenched media who will have to admit they were wrong/lying for the last 2 years.

Don't you know the ride never ends?

Revlot/goons and other fags are shilling up hard

I have no idea. I'm on Chrome, how would I check?

I feel like the wheels on this have spun as much as they are gonna spin. There's nothing left to uncover, the connections and witness accounts and etc have all been placed into a fairly clear timeline. And most of it blatantly traces back to Zoe Quinn, who for all her accusations of people being "toxic" was actually projecting because she is the most toxic element of all of this.

Look how far Zoe Quinn's vagina and a malicious understanding of the assets she can exploit as a woman have carried her. She's fucked so many people, and she burns bridges to avoid the consequences by screaming rape, serious or minor. She will scream whatever garners the most sympathy in the shortest amount of time, and then flee to find a new victim. She did this all over the games and games journalism industries. She sabotaged things practically everywhere she went, but managed to maintain connections in the industry by fucking even more guys or threatening to sic her knights on them.

It's a scam for the modern Gen Z!

Does UBlock Origin do that?

Some of that is me shitposting too.

Shill o'clock came early today.

People on the autism spectrum have a hard time detecting sarcasm or trolling.

Is there a good comprehensive resource on these things and steps that need to be taken? Right now I just use Water Fox, a private VPN, and Self-Destructing-Cookies, I guess I was a fool for thinking that was enough.

Holy shit!

Hey now, it's gotten that bad over there on a few other boards. Nowadays you just can't be for sure.

And even more ironic is her racist comments against the Japanese and her beliefs that would get her stoned to death in the Middle East.

Guilty.

Whenever a thread from cuckchan gets posted here I like to go there and post retarded SJW stuff to see how you guys react.

I didn't do it this time though.

The joy of knowing they are ruining their day trying to ruin us is wonderful

Image hover is broken. Webms are fixed though

Holy fucking shit my mind can't even handle how retarded this is

I'll never not be surprised at this.

I cannot believe that actually fucking happened.

Every day you think you've seen the dumbest thing man is capable of but they find such innovative ways to drop the bar even lower.

Holy shit it's real

archive.is/w5SDI

I made a thing.

I did some idiotic shit as a kid but I wasn't that dumb to show it on the Internet.

For all the shit done.
All the things said.
All the autism shown.
You took the board and did what you could with it. Thanks.

You were doomed from the beginning because after the collapse of /gamergate/ the ceiling was that much lower. All things considered, you've done a good job and held your shit together even when you were spergy. At the time you made GGHQ you were necessary and the stricter attitude was the only reasonable route that could be taken considering the massive failure.

You want a recap?
Died in two months when Niko trolled about Teridax being a mod

Died in four months when bladee went nuts

Completely died with the leaks of it being the same faggots trolling everyone again

Stillborn every time.

Cancer so great they made their own chinese board. Nothing but faggotry incarnate that proved itself to be cancer time and time again, always hiding behind plausible deniability and warping logic to always say they dindu nuffin. Incredibly, burnouts from the first two boards were part of this history and help explain why they collapsed as they did.

You broke that cycle and I thank you for that. You lost UIDs but so did all of Holla Forums. GG people went to other places, lost interest, and posted less. If you still want to take a break, that's your choice. You've been BO for almost a year and a half, way longer than any of the other people. If you feel you can trust that person, I'm not in a position to say no, that's your decision.

Just thank you for your service either way.

>I feel like the wheels on this have spun as much as they are gonna spin. There's nothing left to uncover, the connections and witness accounts and etc have all been placed into a fairly clear timeline

the fuck makes you think Qinn is the only one or will be or someone won't take her place?

Gawkers dead but polygon & ect live

it never ends

I did a bunch of idiotic shit on the net, but fortunately, all the sites I did it on are dead, just like my old user names.
Thank God.

Yes, and then Gawker oh so hilariously made The Cuck. I don't even know what to think any more.

RIP &Totse
RIP Ratemybody forums (where we warred against invading goons)

I teeter on the edge of that generational gap

Some fucking retarded shit i've thought/done, but I was just before the complete and utter absorption by social media / the internet.

It still scares me though

If it's any consolation, banning Swami for 29 Years and getting our inboxes spammed remains a fantastic memory for me, and I don't even like GG-centered boards that much

That was fake and push by that tranny mod on KiA. He verified it even though he knew it was faked to discredit /gg/ so /gghq/

I think we should do anticensorship pro consumer practice in general for a board

Level up so to speak

but its just me

The only way to save the world is to burn fucking everything down into IRL shitposting.

I'm being serious.

this is why I'm okay with Trump winning
Or the meteor

You might not have been a totsean but you are one in spirit. Molotov everything, brother

how the fucking hell did things go so completely wrong on this site? what the fuck??

I read awhile ago about how Hillary was going to end up starting a war with Russia. I realised a nuclear war with Russia would most likely lead to my death, as my town would surely be a military target.

For a brief moment, a moment of weakness, I considered voting for Hillary.

I posted something similar to this on Holla Forums a while back so if it seems familiar that's why.

If I legitimately thought we would have a direct war with Russia if she wins then I would vote for her because it would lead to the balkanization of the United States. Which I believe needs to happen. Instead it would just be more proxy war shit.

least offensive, subway not doing ads for them I guess

Do you ever buy things because SJWs don't want you to have them?

Anyone know what happened to Holla Forums?

Apparently they gave someone mod powers and they nuked the board, its recovering now but a ton of shit is gone.

yes

Meh, more of a "hack", the guy pretended to have stolen the admin's position two or three weeks ago and got mocked by the entire board, so he managed to infiltrate as a janitor and deleted several threads before being fucked away.
It's a loon who got mad at Holla Forums because they told him to fuck off once. Not kidding.

autist got really mad at /jojo/ spam and has just spent ages doing multiple attempts to get vengeance, most recent was taking advantage of a janitor run to gain power and then delete 80% of the catalog before getting caught

Nope.

Holy shit check all dem kusoge

If you ended up at war with Russia, would you defect and work for them?

GET IN THE GODDAMN HASHTAG GOYIM GROPERS

How is DoAX3's vita port?

I have to admit I'm shocked that the thread is still up on cuckchan.

it would've been nice if DOAX3 actually turned out to be a good game in addition to being pretty to look at and controversial to talk about

the gameplay itself is extremely shallow.

i saw the election described a certain way on Twatter

A vote for Trump is a vote for the apocalypse
A Vote for Hillary is a vote for a slow, corporate, DLC-riddled apocalypse

In short, we're all gonna die either way. Now, I'm no Americlap, so I can't vote, so I don't matter. That being said, if we are dragging the entirety of the American Electoral system through the mud as a joke, we might as well go the full 100% and vote Trump in. That's why, amongst many other things, >CURRENT YEAR's rant makes no sense to me; the one about Trump dropping out, I mean. If you DO believe this is all one sick joke to teach us a lesson in the flaws of the election, why would you abort halfway through? You faggots then don't learn anything. You proceed to elect another crooked career politician who gives absolutely zero shits about any American who doesn't post 7 figures on their paycheque but oh, 'We learned our lesson boys! Whew! We really dodged a bullet, wink wink, nudge nudge. Now we can get to fixing the system so it doesn't happen aga… THE EVIL REPUBLICANS ARE STILL IN CONTROL OF SOMETHING' blah blah blah, then nothing changes. Fuck it all.

I'm legitimately scared though. Bad things are going to happen no matter what. It's sickening to me that it's come to this, but ontop of all the fuckery going on outside, inside my own head I'm fucked up as well. I almost hate myself for having a part of me that wants Trump to win. I hate myself for a ton of reasons, what's another one on the pile eh?

I'll see you in the bomb shelter, faggot

Before WW1 the world was like this, the coming war is needed for a reset.

Burgerlandian here. Don't have a bomb shelter. Live next to a military target. I'm just going to sit on my roof with a cool drink and embrace nuclear armageddon.

Why doesn't Hillary kill Trump as well?

Perfect. It's still DOAX3 though.
Weirdly enough it doesn't support true cross save. You can only transfer items unlocked.

I'd work for myself but I wouldn't turn down support. Much as American revolutionaries received support from French.

I don't want to be a soldier
I'm out of shape, and I'm an anxiety-riddled coward

civil war

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/770005716488876032

Why? His main opponent is a war criminal that has likely had people killed off for leaking information.

With the skills we've learnt from years of gaming it's more likely that anons will serve as drone pilots.

heres a pic of another thread that just got purged
i.sli.mg/L1WIxM.png
pardon the external host, I had some issues uploading the pic on here for some reason

So apparently, oppression is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a garbage degree.

nice

Are we really dredging this up again when we have CON leaks to dig through?

The boards have been tanking ever since /gamergate/. In one month /gamergate/ lost a thousand IPs before Blade spilled his spaghetti, and it was a downward spiral ever since (right after the SVU episode too!).

The purge didn't kill UIDs immediately, UIDs were becoming lost at specific times, like burgerland final exam weeks was one area we lost a lot of people, around 4th of july we lost a lot of people.

Keep your board, no one cares. This subject has been beaten to death and people are just asshurt. Stop giving it attention.

He's not exactly fit to lead either A government shouldn't be run like a business, and business is all Trump knows how to do

That'd be cool, I guess. I still don't wanna be a soldier

right now there's a 200+ post thread on 4/pol/ about the CON logs, and they have better content and reveals than we do

why even live

archive link now, faggot

Better to run it like a business than a mafia.

Too bad you're fucked then. Militia Act of 1903 states all able-bodied men aged 17 to 45 are automatically members. You'll die at the front lines even if you don't want to.

How so? It would be preferable to have the government "make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible." compared to settling for shit at high price because union votes.

Why not the active thread so we can help dig with them?

Trump will never take a step into the white house. They will find his suicide note and his body with 5 shot's in the back of the head the day they open the ballots.

I'm sure they have seeing how you provided all these sources

why

literally nobody has been able to do this though. There's either low-quality products, corruption, or rights violations.

I aint a Burger though

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/86889150/crash-overrides-chat-leaked

Cause why not help people dig, our is Muh Identity so important to you.

archive.is/gcHka

It's a Henry Ford quote.

He wasn't saying put all the sliders to max, he was saying a successful industrialist gets them all as far as they can.

Why do people still think Alex was a Holla Forums mod?

Even after 2 years you are so easy to spot

How is this even possible

Why don'y you even try

I keep expecting them to add strip poker, but they never do.

Cause my opinions are right, I don't need to hide them.

Well Holla Forums, here is my gift to you for this second anniversary. I had a lot of fun making it, mostly because I really hope it'll make some of you smile.
Somehow this feels like this all happened just yesterday. I have a hard time realizing we're not on halfchan anymore, as if we'd never left, as if we were still just shitposting without thinking any of that shit was supposed to happen two weeks ago.
But I wouldn't want things to be different honestly. I feel extremely lucky I got to do it all with people like you.
As long as your allies are passionate, funny and brave, there is no worthless struggle. And you were much more than all of those things.

If you wanna fart it too :

Anyway
KEEP MAKING #GamersWin TREND YOU FUCKS
SHILL YOUR OWN TWEETS HERE FOR FARTING

Because it requires intelligence.

If you could do something with Vivian, what would you do?

That was back in the day when people has a sense of noblesse oblige, such cannot exist in corporations who are amoral by nature.

If anybody needs some dolphin porn.
I promised way waay back that i'd post it.
mediafire.com/download/8253ov8bdrhq4go/Mechs,_Robots_and_Robutts.rar

There's good progress in there?

I wonder if our pet shill is ChristiJunior or still Variloh. Or both

Yeah, it's such a shame.

ever heard of the council-manager government?
The city council effectively hires someone to run the city and It actually tends to work out pretty well.

we saw it already, 9/10 it's alright - Polygon

Come on, lads

Shitpost harder and get #Gamerswin trending

Context: She's getting Lauren Southern banned from YouTube, and has already gotten a taxi driver fired, over this video.

Yeah but I deleted my post because of the shill's spam and waited a bit to repost it… sorry
Glad you enjoyed it

What business wants to pay higher wages? That doesn't even make sense.

twitter.com/mixedhunty/status/769638162285015040

SJWs are against body shaming and fat shaming, except for anytime they need to make fun of somebody ideologically opposed to them.

Do any of you actually think that gamergate can get something to trend with what we know about Safety Council/CON? I mean we have the leaks. We should all know better. Contacting people to get them to make contact we can use to email Disney and such makes sense. Trying to get something to trend is not possible.
We have logs. We know they shill. We have had tons of shilling. This is not complicated.

The exact same people who claim that the rich want to pay higher taxes but the government won't let them.
Even though you can give them money just fucking because.

These fucking people not exist.

Why?

Serious question, we should be digging in CONleaks. This OP seems to be from KiA too.

The days of trending hashtags have been over for a year so I don't know why peopel still try. If you want to trend a hashtag, trend the #CONLeaks hashtag. if you ask me, this Gamerswin shit just diverts. But do what you want

I wonder if enough people on Holla Forums know korean to do a raid.

Of course, it only works if you are not laughing at white males.

to make content I mean.

Its some twitter nobody that's probably being boosted by bots, he has as many RTs as followers.

To get some fresh blood into this mess and to get it trending even for a short while will show aGG we're still hounding them.

Adding to this, it reminds me of when SJWs claimed they loved steven universe because he was fat and weird looking, he was different and body positive. They then proceed to use his description as an insult to everyone they dislike.

BLM is such an obviously propped up group its fucking hilarious. You have Deray and Jack fucking each other and Deray occasionally staying with George Soros. You have the fact that its known George Soros gave them at least $500,000. Yet all the fucking useful idiots think they're revolutionary freedom fighters standing up to the man.

If it wasn't getting white Americans killed it would actually be funny to me.

It isn't possible to get it trending.

Pretty good.

AHAHAHAHAHA

HE WANTS TO FUCKING KILL HER

HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?

But that's not how GG, or internet controversies for that matter, works. GG contracts, it doesn't expand.

If you want new blood, bring to notice the COn leaks. Show normalfags how involved Dina claimed she was. Show normalfags how Zoe hated Jontron and the game jam.

But again, do what you want.

No fucking way

they have to have had a secret Trump supporter working for them that wanted to leave his job in style.

I think there might be a Republican plant or two inside MSNBC and they waited years to do that.

they dont have an ad blocker, and they played the ad that ran before the video.

And everyone fucking hates them.

most polling has shown majority of democrats support them which is why democrat politicians are still so vocal in their support of them

Pretty much this. Your best bet is contacting journalists that would be willing to write a story over it.

LOL Ghazi are so salty.

holy shit.

i just broke my hand and it is actually hurting a lot but this gives me a smile!

NANOMACHINES

Deafening fucking silence from them on the leaks though…

Funny that.

Someone with a plebbit account should go and ask them about it

The fucking amateurs.

Oh my sweet summer child…

I bet she can't be sexualized.

That nigga was definitely holding in a laugh.

damit, didnt know the rabbit hole went so much deeper. im waiting for the ambulance, ithink i rly broke my hand. anyway, reading all the pols tuff over there makes the pain better, somehow.

There's been so much shit that I somehow had forgotten this

I remember when Sessler wasn't a faggot.

Fun fact: there used to exist something known as MySpace.

ok of to go now. i get the feeling im going to miss a big happening. i hope its not broken.

It was easy for me to forget just how much this banner evolved.

Yeah, that "my shit's getting hacked, I'm watching it right now" shit set off so many red flags. What's funny is that Chelsea continues to claim her shit is constantly getting hacked, notably whenever she moves to another city and runs to the newspapers to proudly proclaim "THE BIGGEST INTERNET VICTIM EVER IS IN YOUR TOWN!"

We reminiscence now?

It's called "anyone with half a brain left 2 years ago."

Just when they you though they couldn't say anything stupider, they keep talking.

Jesus, Stein even has "…for the Greater Good."
on her banner/header thingy.

This specific infograph wasn't included in the timeline.
Partially because it always makes me mad.

Never forget.

Like I've said before 4/pol/ has a far more positive view of gamergate than 8/pol/, sometimes I wonder how many people went back after 2nd exodus Holla Forums harbor started fucking up our Holla Forums.

Honestly they just got fucked with by anons going out of their way for them after that.

4/v/ is pretty good too, they jump on censorship of games, even today when the FFXV censorship stuff was been said is OK on 8/v/ as localization 4/v/ where all over it.

I remember when even SRS was calling out ZQ on her abuse before they listened and believed. Good times.

Might as well dump some old GG shit for nostalgia's sake.

Speaking of old shit, I found this one

I still can't believe they had the balls to tell one of the lead developers of one of the most successful video games ever that he doesn't know what a game is.

There are rumors that Quinn may have been supplying Sessler with cocaine, hence why he looked really fucked up in interviews that happened while Zoe was in Europe.

What ever happened to seedscape and all those events charities and games, the ethicscucks donated to back when GG started?

Downloaded these October 2014. Now I'm feeling smug again.

So that was your plan?

"Shit up the thread" by posting memories and then going

I thought the SPJ had different branches and the one that awarded kotaku was a different branch from the one at airplay?

I'm not giving him the satisfaction of a reply but Seedscape seems to be completely on track.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/340877105

No Just wonder all those Charity, those t-shirts, those games like fleetcomm and Seedscape, those events like Airplay 2 that idiots gave money too. Those new gaming sites like basedgamer.

Why did none of them deliver?

don't acknowledge the revoltard, he's posting shit for a while already

yes they have different branches. Koretsky even had a spat on twitter with some guy from other branch

Isn't that the shitty forced meme that LWu tried to push?

Good to see the faggot i filtered at the start is now manually spamming
Really betrays everything they are saying about how we "lost"

Just like Fleetcomm, Chapter one coming "soon"

Reminds me of vid related (after 03:00) when the interviewer asks the black guy if what he's seeing is offensive.

hahah

Yup

Filtering still doesn't work for me. Anyone else?

Yeah, the one where people mocked her for using a picture of an autistic child, after which she suddenly "uncovered" death threats in variations of the meme, which were allegedly created a week before it went live.

Fucking billy me.

Why do the TV channels invite people to talk in their shows if it is only to humilliate them? Why people who should know they won't get a second to talk without being humilliated or shutted down access to do that to themselves?

this is somewhat cringeworthy user.

is that sam hyde

they believe that there is no such thing as bad publicity.
basically attention whores.

nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/

:^)

Could any of you please do some digging and see if any suspicious names have a hand in the Muslim Reform Movement? I don't know where I would even start.

I want to start shilling the fuck out of them to help put an end to mudslimes once and for all, but I want to make sure I'm not being played like a damn fiddle.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY

While I thought so at the time I find them much more appropriate now that Gawker is dead and buried and Leigh is reduced from a strong womyn who needs no man to being utterly dependant on her new husband.

From all the stuff that was posted back then you saved those? Nothing to be smug about

Shots fired.

damn son

I've done communications and all my teachers agree that is BULLSHIT. Now you gave everyone ammunition to discredit every single thing you say.

I'm not in the mood of reading. What does it say more or less?

For her

>SU is not getting renewed

fucking this month

Is great

Really? I don't believe you.

Gonna need a source on that

I'd feel bad for the fanbase, but even SU's creators agree that they're a bunch of assholes.

I never said that they were sane for thinking that

no fucking way

I wonder which other show or hobby the tumblrinas will latch on

I had forgotten how funny that was

SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E

I'll believe it when I see it. Someone tried making a GG general thread and it was wiped in 5 minutes by the hotpocketeers

I demand a source.

TL:DR: You wouldn't want your car being fixed by someone who isn't a mechanic or have knowledge of cars. If you can't git gud, you're not qualified to be a games journalist.

Source I don't believe you

Anyone remember the guy on Holla Forums that tried to say noone cracked down on discussion of gamergate on 4chan and that everyone from Holla Forums only left due to the audio and cuck wordfilter? Well he went and bitched about being called out on his shit on 4/pol/.

Oh, that sounds fun. How long until we explote new salt mines?

Freedom

I hope they don't cancel Gumball, is the only show that isn't complete cancer.

Basically, you wouldn't trust book reviews from someone who can't read, so why should you trust game reviews from people who can't play games?

I'd say anime but then they'd have to deal with attractive females they can't claim as representation.
Though sometimes that doesn't seem to bother them. I get they're not a hivemind but you'd think there'd be some consistency

No clue, it just got posted 15 minutes ago

Holy fucking shit, are you serious?
KoP, is that you?

I'm seeing no official news sources on this. Just that guy's youtube video. In fact, The Cuck Sue said it was renewed for two more years back in May. So as much as I want this to be true, it's seems to be false.

there's already SJWeaboos though

this.

And I was looking for some salt from Tumblr to sustain me.

Oh well.

There'll still be plenty of that. When was the last time you saw tumblr fact check something before freaking out?

You have a point. My kidneys are ready.

Come on. Gumball is fun and there is people making it who actually cares about animation. Also the jokes are fun too.

Literally never.

Guy's a cunt.

And I intend to stamp out their filth when anime belongs to its actual NATIVE beauty loving market that's never going anywhere or changing.

sounds too good to be true

The Gawker Eulogy by dangerousanalysis

Man, that show. The competitive plastic surgery episode with photorealistic beaver.

>no archive

Well fuck that shit then.

Oh yeah, let's all go on a site that utilizes super-cookies to monitor your browsing history to troll, what could go wrong? Honestly, spergs like that guy are what make imageboard drama so entertaining.

Fuck you, faggot. Got my hopes up for a pathetic click.

FUCK OFF

I was betrayed by Adventure Time when it was initially quickly looking to me and my brother as a modern classic.

Only thing about that show I'd like to hear is Finn banging his crazy fire waifu or Bubblegum lezzing it up with Marcelline. I don't expect either with all the retarded drama that show suddenly forced in.

Yeah, Adventure Time sure went to shit fast. They started great, with hidden lore and dark realities in a fun silly show, then took their own lore seriously and fucked everything up.

Key paragraphs:

Isn't that because one of the newer writers has gone on record repeatedly stating he "wants Finn to suffer?"

Willing to repill me on AT? Sounds interesting.

For god's sake, if you haven't been long enouth arround here to see what's horrible with adventure time them you are making everything harder for everyone.

Let's see… I guess the biggest problems are Status Quo, shit writting, pointless drama and Feminist propaganda? Now I think about it, Finn didn't punch a girl after season 1, even if they tried to kill him. Oh, and let's not forget about making the protagonist of your show a fucking useless cuck?

Oh yeah, I remember that.

Oh shit! someone call an ambulance because someone got burned!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AW SHIT NIGGERS

oh god yes more delicious leakage

probably one of the most hypocritical creature that exist. I remember when Iowa came out in kancolle, they were bitching about how much skin she was showing and how muh Pacific did a better design. Mind you this game is not even localized, mind you this game is a bishoujo fanservice game with dress break(like senran kagura) but it is also host on a porn distributor that also host and sells eroge and hentai browser games and the site itself is region locked. I honestly don't know how these people could jump though a region locked fanservice game then bitch about it's fanservice.

Yet Jake is the deuteragonist and he starts a fucking family with his love interest. That is the point your writers are bullshit.

Oh god, I'm going to come back to a detailed explanation of everything wrong they tell people, aren't I?

Report it and ask for sticky

They were in a 1000 file upload of stuff that some user did back then. I just thought they were fitting what with Gawker now being dead. 2 years in the making.

Fuck those retards, I'll crush them if I ever stumble upon one on YouTube.

so did the Disney Bootleg episode

Remember when Finn suddenly punched and kicked Ice King in one of the first episodes?

He was one of those kinds of characters you didn't expect it from and that made it all the more satisfying. I remember being blown away when a character like Yuya actually furiously tried to punch Reiji in Yugioh Arc-V after finding out about him manipulating unsuspecting tournament participants into actually getting into fights with deadly invaders from another dimension just to build a guard.

Fresh from the latest CON leak:

How to Contradict Yourself in Two Paragraphs or maybe one sentence more

Just woke up, how is everything going?

what the fuck is wrong with these people

I'd love to hear what a PD thinks of this horseshit right here.

It says a lot that this even needs to be said to the people that go to them. Let alone that three paragraphs need to be written explaining why.

help me, I think I'm having fun

Quick, start a template thread

You must be feel aweful

Happy second anniversary, Gamergate. It's good to see you're still fighting for ethics as fervently as ever.

Nice touch.

I had fun once, didn't care for it.

I like how I was able to get back to playing games this year and keep tabs and act when needed– site stability not withstanding…

#StopGamergate2052

Did they even consult police before writing this drivel?

of course not. did you even read? don't ask the police for help, you shitlord

CAN WE SKIP THE IMAGE REACTIONS AND GET RIGHT TO SEEING WHERE THE LEGAL DAMAGES LIE IN THIS COCKSTAIN OF A STUPID ORGANIZATION ALREADY?

RT this if you feel like it:

twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/770054302484267008

VOTE DANIELLE

Kek
Someone is getting fired

Its actually don't ask the police for help when you're not being targeted
Like people need to be told not to file false police reports.

Where?

I'm being serious, here. Just what I described alone is the makings of a raketeering/shakedown case.
- "Harass" a target
- They're directed to CON
- CON gives them a song & dance meanwhile exploits the fuck out of them either through personal info or sexually, as HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE
- "CON HARASSED ME!!!!!"
- "Oh, that's not someone that works with us."

For President of the USA.
DANIELLE/FREYA 2020

It's been a while since he retired from digging.

I'm painfully ignorant of more in depth laws and and policies, but I know for damn sure that's a serious charge. What is it?

Don't cults and Con artists say the same thing?

The socjus ARE cultists.

Some slight change in script detail but overall yeah, same pitch and methodology.

And CON are, well, con artists.

I meant anything that could fall in to the lines of shakedowns. Do you know that old bit on Mafia "Insurance"? CON's charter rule reads like that to me. And we know it's already been abused.

I'm saying there's possibility of a suit here but it'd take someone more law-savvy than my ass to determine its viability.

True remember there are two types
The ring leaders who con their own and spout crazy shit they don't believe in
And the useful idiot who donates to their patreaons

The logs made me think there's a third class as well. Thirsty betas who are vaguely aware of the terrible shit they're doing, but they do it for free a pathetic hope of getting overused pussy.

I don't mean to be a wet blanket about all this, but I personally don't hold out much hope for these leaks bearing the kind of fruit that will result in Smelly Quim and her friends seeing the inside of a courtroom. Maybe I'm just a pessimist, idk, but these fucks have been running around like they're made of goddamn Teflon thanks to the shitstains in places of power at Twitter and elsewhere. I desperately want Quinn and the rest of the clique to go down for racketeering but I'm definitely not optimistic about it happening. Really hope we find some silver bullet in these leaks to kill the SocJus beast with.

Top kek, they actually included a screencap of two posts on /baphomet/.

Well if we don't push it definitely won't happen, shoot for the stars and maybe we'll hit the moon.

Wait, there're people who expected this to result in jail time? Come on now, even if they weren't well-connected sociopaths, this isn't the sort of thing anyone outside of South Korea would get arrested for.

I think for a normal person, some of this shit would have resulted in at least a brief trip to the slammer, or at the very least a long slog through civil courts.

Says who?

twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/770061484277829632

They're not gonna get arrested, at best they'll just fade into irrelevancy sooner or later.

Do you still see betas thirsting for Zoe in 10 years? I don't.

I never though this would get anyone actually arrested but as long it does the most damage to their con artist careers and make them too much of a liability to be associated with ever again I'll be happy enough

I don't mean in the sense they don't deserve it, God knows they do. I mean in that it involves the internet, and these cases never get off the ground.

EMOTIONAL TERRORISM

EMOTIONAL TERRORISM

EMOTIONAL TERRORISM

EMOTIONAL TERRORISM

EMOTIONAL TERRORISM

twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/770063889576919040

Oh Quinn, may I present a small evidence to the contrary, in the form of the entire past 2 fucking years?

GAMERGATE IS A PUTIN SLEEPER CELL CONFIRMED

SCOOBY WU WAS A VICTIM!
https:[email protected]/* *//brianna-wu-zoe-quinns-biggest-mistake-1095f99437de#.1akiyusm9
SHE WAS USED BY CON!

sorry for the delay in image, I said id post it yesterday but eh my birthday and having to go out I was tired
so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYMERGAYS

Btw, I haven't visited these threads in a while. Is there any good OC that I missed?

Because I said I wouldn't talk about it anymore in the other thread you guys do realize that "ethics in journalism" was a goon meme, right?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

and here's the finished version. happy birthday.

Bringing ethical accountability to the front doors of journos was an issue from the start. SJW's then took the phrase like a schoolyard child would do and repeated it in a condescending tone to diminish the meaning.

It wasn't something they started, it was something they took and mocked

I know the new leaks are more important but apparently the Buzzfeed guy went to the Million Dollar Extreme subreddit to threaten legal repercussion

archive.is/jzwWy
archive.is/GTpzK

I think that's why Sam deleted the video from their channel

No, it was something they started. The three C's was the original term. Shortened to just corruption often because of character limit. They pushed muh ethics as hard as they could just because normalfags don't really care about that.

Yup, when things were going down people asked for ethics and immediately got mocked for it, it's how it became a meme since our opponents thought it was a ridiculous proposal and thought we were hiding behind harassment.

They didn't start it though, just immediately re-appropriated it.

Gilda's turn when?

holy shit bernstein so fucking ass blasted

Brianna had a hard life.

I want to believe that's him, but there's no evidence.

It was the 3 C's god damnit.

I'd like to imagine that's him.
youtu.be/TkXK95R5zSw?t=600

Any new stuff posted here or in draw threads are usually put in these threads
>>>/gamergatehq/289467
>>>/gamergatehq/269029

Ur the worst 2hu

I remember those but ethics was indeed a rallying cry everywhere

are you sure you're not thinking about "actually, it's about ethics in…"? that was a direct mockery of the early goals of GG

He's talking about infographs, not drawings, I think

People still fucking mentioned censorship. People still fucking mentioned cronyism. It was never just about ethics god damnit. Here of all places knows that. What the fuck? I feel like I landed in bizarro world where this thread actually needs to be told that it wasn't just ethics.

Too good to be true, but why would that faggot come there and post that it's him? he could just say it was some troll and go for the Jewish harassment narrative.

Don't know if you can help him or not but there's a wiki editor on hq looking for a wiki admin to help out with vandalism problems.
>>>/gamergatehq/327054

No one said it was just ethics

people rallying ethics (which includes corruption, croynism, and censorship) =/= it's just about ethics

How did you fall for the strawman hook, line and sinker?

You can be ethical and still push a cronyist agenda. Just put a disclaimer and boom you're ethical. You can be ethical and push for censorship, there is nothing unethical about Polygon railing against sexism in video games or not having enough minorities but we've always been against such browbeating of devs.

he did have a twitter meltdown at least

archive.is/B31IC#selection-9791.0-9807.42

Which to most people is itself unethical

Which to most people is also unethical

Just because you play by the book doesn't automatically make you ethical.

I remember that he had a meltdown since GG went on about that as it happened. Wonder what happened to his (((Twitter))) now.

Ethics has to do with which industry you're in. You're thinking morals.

You seem to be mistaking the general definition of ethical with the legalistic one.
Just not doing things that give the police a reason to lock your ass up is ethical in the same way swearing off McDonald's is /fit/-worthy.

people are sending him shoops with his mom holding his deceased father portrait

Legal definitions are all that matter, layman definitions are nothing but the degeneration of language.

ayyyyyyyy

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/770075089543004161

why is youtube so shit

If he did go in a twitter meltdown, then its possible he fucked up, went to legal methods, and is now plotting to bring down MDE and Sam Hyde while rubbing his hands intensely.

He had a twitter meltdown couple days ago
archive.is/NJ2pB
>>>Holla Forums7270815

Ironically enough, the layman's definition is actually able to set legal precedent, as proven by Nix v. Hedden.
With enough support from the general public, it's not a far-fetched notion to expect the same sort of thing involving ethics and niche-subject journalism.

Good morning anons, so regarding the CONLeaks, are there any conversations in it regarding GDC, DiGRA, IGDA or related to these affiliations that we already know in #GamerGate? I need to know.

No.

How the hell do these people manage to get so caught up in their cultural identity that they wind up being a negative stereotype?
>I-I'M TOTALLY A BIG DEAL! DEFYING ME AND ENGAGING IN WRONGTHINK (that he himself baited, mind you) IS THE LAST THING YOU'LL EVER DO!
Whatever, man.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were any connections to academia, at least. I know Lifschitz in particularly is fairly well connected.

Potential terms to seek are RIT and IGM. Plenty of staff with IGDA and/or DiGRA connections.

In Nix v. Hedden as far as I'm aware it was not simply the general public. Instead it was people who made a living in that field such as people who sold produce. So no, that doesn't show that simply support from the general public can do that.

Not also that that supports my assertion that definition of what is ethical is set by those working in the specific industry.

Cross has written papers for DiGRA.

Note*

Oh shit nigga, thanks for bringing that up, I'll look into it.

INSANE
BONUS!

Jesus H. God. What's next, Doctorates?

Good question. I ran searches for several significant aGG groups and came up blank.

We already seen that.

==Mia Consalvo== COUGH!

COUGH

Fuck me. I apologize for that.

You deserve bullying.
Just lightly, you little faggot.

We already knew that since late 2014. But to what extent that the others aside from Cross have been contacting these think-tanks. I remember that GDC didn't show their cards this year by not giving Zoe an award the same accolade that they gave to Anita Sarkeesian. Isn't quite odd?

They banned Techraptors youtube guy off a single spam report.

I dug through the Quinnspiracy folder tonight for old stuff to post for the anniversary and I also looked through some of Leopirates old videos about butts.

I don't think I took it in properly before because looking at them I just feel sick to my core about the shit butts posted in the chat-logs.

It just sounds so insane that aGG would defend butts after the stuff that was leaked from the logs. An honest to god self-admitted pedophile that shared graphics pics of his 8-year old cousin to the chat and also a link to 12chan were someone in the chat points out that the girl looks like she was drugged when the picture was taken.

Then the vid where it's revealed that FemFreq made a child-molester admin of their twitch-chat and the hypocrisy of him openly lusting for underaged girls.

I think I just sort of laughed it off when it happened since it was just another episode of utter insanity. But seeing it again and thinking to myself that they actually tried their absolute best to cover-up for and conceal a pedophile rather than face the facts just sickens me.

That's why progressives should never be given absolute power. You give them one finger, and they rip your entire arm off.

Wait, am I reading this right? They're accusing him of using web crawlers?

It's a matter of furthering their agenda. For as long as you are useful to their plans, they'll defend you no matter how many dead bodies you have inside your closet. That's how these people operate. Fuck morality, fuck common sense.

I didn't see anything. I only found one mention of DiGRA and it was Chelsea saying that we were digging on some DiGRA person that we thought was her due to the name but it was someone else. I don't remember this personally and she's a compulsive liar so who knows.

Fuck true righteousness and Justice, we've got enough of the fake stuff to get high off of it for thousands of years. That's their bullshit to a tee.

I retweeted but people need to stop using Google/Alphabet sites.

here we go
archive.is/zBO8s

How many days were the leaks from and are there likely to be a lot more coming? Seems odd to just have a specific small window.

IT BEGINS

WHAT

Someone has a really fucked up sense of self-preservation.

Don't listen to the milo stream about it if you can't stomach it, goes even deeper than Leo's vid.

That's a troll account. It seems it used to be a legit person, but the handle became vacant and a troll grabbed it.

Too late for that. I didn't listen to the entire stream but the segment Leopirate uploaded to his channel. Thank god the parents at least saw something with butts that they never left him alone with his cousin.

Randi, you've had a reputation for the past 20 years of this kind of shit.

Aye, it's been a wild ride. We got raided, stressed, I got doxed and attacked IRL for months on end. Ayyteam, Cancerfags, revoltards (mostly the same thing these days), shills, spammers, CP bots.

I'd still go back and do it all over again if I had to. We'll see where this new board thing even goes, but he sounds serious. I may not see eye to eye with them on moderation, but they're original #GG and I don't think they'd betray us.

As one condition I told them they have to promise to stay out of streams and IRC faggotry. They said they hate those things anyway, so that's a major plus in my book.

Time will tell.

she is right though

a lot of people did end up getting so frustrated with anti#Gamergate abuse it ended with them doing dumb shit

but in this case antiGG are the abusers, they have always been the abusers

dec 22, 2014 - apr 1, 2015
No clue if their will be more leaks or not.

Sadly no alternative exists, least not one as big as jewtube.

>J. Kelly is going after Vox Day

I just hope you are stepping down because you want to and not because you think that's what others want

Kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

Things won't grow without people jumping ship. Sticking to youtube is battered wife syndrome at this point.

You'd need the bigger youtube guys for that, as is stands youtube does everything in their power to keep those guys safe and fuck everyone else.

January 4, actually.

You're right. I read the date wrong on the thread where they dropped the leak.
archive.is/pRGbi

Well, nothings happened yet.

Do I want to step down? Meh. I like being the BO, but mostly because I know I never need to worry about the board. But ultimately I made the board and kept it because I didn't see an alternative. Instead of whining about our boards getting destroyed I opted to step up. I'm pretty autistic and stubborn, which served me well. It was less of a desire and more of something I thought the community needed, which I was happy to do.

I do want to keep a promise I made to the board though. Which was that if a suitable alt board every arose and the community wanted to move, I would step down and help them do it. Which seems to be the idea here. It'll all depend on whether this thing even takes off.

Either way I'll always be around. Just means I can go back to being a fulltime digger / moralefag for Holla Forums like I was before. And if it doesn't fire, nothing changes and the "Acid killed GGHQ" meme can finally be put to rest, as the only reasons left would be burnout and disinterest.

Did anyone ever archive this Facebook post?

Also the #GamersWin tag is doing really well.

I hope you guys are contributing!

A lot of it is probably just natural attrition. Twitterfront can no longer tread shit at will, and the tag is some crazy vegeta avatar trying to threaten people into voting for trump. There are no more streams. Holla Forums's threads are slow. Etc. Just the passage of time, thought the infighting and board wars probably didn't help.

That said even with the diminished numbers as long as we keep emailing (And that's what I'm going to miss from you) we can still slowly do some damage as Max Read said.

Always makes me laugh.

I never have. Doesn't need it's own board. I stuck with Holla Forums, even when the board was burgers

Well people can jump ship or continue getting fucked up the ass and crying about it. If those getting fucked up the ass would leave and take their audiences with them it would snowball.

Ah, Cluster Bs. It's always their ex that was the shitty person. If you ever meet a girl who shittalks their exes like this, run and don't look back. You're gonna be next otherwise.

A thing to consider though is that in terms of internet happenings, Gamergate is pretty much the oldest when compared to other big scandals. Many last for months, tops and we've been going for 2 years. It's an impressive feat even if you just take that into consideration.

I wonder of the Twitter mods can keep it from trending even before it reaches the necessary numbers.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Possibly, but they never seem to notice the altright OPs until they trend.

use for the OP

Considering that they can stop a tag from autocompleting before it trends the obvious answer is yes.

altright doesn't have a bunch of autists that are on Twitter Safety Council obsessed with them and sitting in a skype for years monitoring places like here and KiA so they can take them by surprise.

She has a very ugly vagina in the uncensored version.

Point.

vaginas are ugly user

That's what happens when you furiously masturbate with a giant dragon dildo while purging Rhodoks off of the map in Mount & Blade

☑️Brexit won
☑️Ghostbusters failed
☑️Wikileaks crashes the DNC with no survivors
☑️Member of CON sexually harrasses women
☑️Zack attack
☑️Gawker dead
☑️CON leaks
☑️Trump in good shape to win

I love 2016. I love you guys!

Anything else I'm forgetting?

the sauce on those pics

Mighty no9 and no mans sky utter failures

What's "Zack attack"?

forever ever?

2016 the best year. Tho there's no good vidya released.

allthink.com/1561533

Good ones, I'll add those next time.

Mombot and Rudderhouse infiltrated the twitter goons private DM group and exposed them as harassers and doxers, as they tried to dox mombot. Mombot made a fake facebook using a pic from a japanese wifi ad and named it "Zack."

In short, the goons were outmaneuvered and blown out.

It's been a good year

fukkin saved

I really love this

I don't feel like we drove this home enough. ZachAttack was so damning, we should be throwing it at whoever was in that chat every time they freaking tweet.

I've been telling him for months it was coming.

Surprised you hadn't seen it before

underrated webm

bless Nigerian cinema

Truly 2016 is gradually making up for the faggotry that consumed the universe back in 2007.

BURN IT ALL DOWN AND REBUILD IT!

Acid I think your waifu taken too much roids

will 2016 be the opposite of 2007?

The fuck was the character in battleborn Burch based off an SJW in btw?

Only if Trump elected.
If shillary being elected, all these fun times will turn into abyssmal nighmares.

You tell him Iron Heart is the same name of a Japanese porn parody from 2014?

In case any of you ever had any doubt about Soros/BLM connection.

Just did.

(so close)

and his reaction?

I'm more disappointed than I thought I'd be.

I don't even want to think about it. I'm taking election day off. I'm gonna vote and I'm gonna watch the coverage all night.

I haven't been checking GG threads lately.
Are there good simple images with "archive.is" links on them, to post in twitter?

No thanks. Social medias turns you into a babbling retard.

start here: allthink.com/1561533

Then maybe do a twitter search. Mombot gloated fairly hard and almost certainly dropped archive links.

No it just shows if you've always been retarded

Assuming we'd be using the articles contextualizing the logs, are there still no objections to ?

If not, my work is done for the day. I'll get all of the addresses that should be emailed tomorrow. It would be ideal to utilize the general user populace of Holla Forums and maybe even Holla Forums rather than keep calls to action tucked away here

Don't wait, the days of the week are precious. You want to focus whatever firepower we have so we can hopefully see reactions and responses later in the week.

If we can manage that, then we should share those responses and reactions with Holla Forums and Holla Forums, to raise the fire and boost morale across the boards.

Also, remember to vote for your favorite -tan. Danielle needs your votes.
poal.me/smmocz

win or lose, election day is going to be another fun day of fast moving threads and plenty of activity. That's something I'm looking forward to

twitter.com/mombot/status/765928560607449088

But that's wrong tho

My only objection is that we're not already doing it.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */e-4d9f055e2738

Also, you might want to bring it to GGHQ as well.

Selfish disclaimer: We're 6 UIDs from the topbar, and it'd be awesome to see her up there for the anniversary.

That solbirdguy autist is sperging out pretty hard.

Canadian?

Don't forget, the second round re-vote of the Austrian Presidential election is held on October 2, which might help Trump a little.

I wonder why…

I'm holding out till later in the week as I expect Breitbart and possibly Reason/Washington Post to write something when the new week starts.

I love how every single one of those guys were caught going "I don't support doxing, BUUUUUUT."

Canadians have a lot to be worried about if Hillary wins. We'll get dragged into every war she starts plus Trudeau will bend over and spread his cheeks for her like a good male ally

This really should've been done as soon as the logs were received and verified

Sometimes, you need to be the one to take the first shot, and then command the artillery. That's why I'm stepping in despite not really having the time for it

I'll put together an op before I go to bed, then

this is why the japanese movie industry is superior

It shows up right now on mine.

I'm optimistic for civ 6.

Australian. And I didn't say I wasn't worried, I said I was looking forward to how fast Holla Forums will move on election day.

I honestly expected the number to be a lot higher.

There will never be a day when these people actually think about what they are saying.

New thread at 700?

No it shouldn't have. The companies aren't going to sift through pastebins, we need secondary sources. Preferably not just wordpresses.

Who actually owns /gg/ now?

Holy fuck we've been burn through bread lately, it feels so weird

I'm optimistic too.

After the new civ leaders got unveiled I do not share your optimism.

It's the shills

I have it ready

It likely is. I think everything came out of one entity Soros owns out of several, so just because there was $650k from that doesn't mean there wasn't more from other things he owns. In fact it'd make sense for him to have kept it split up.

Trump is non-interventionist. People are mad at him because he doesn't want to spend tons of money protecting other countries like we are now.

Awesome.

Feels fucking great seeing her up there. Its been what? Three months? Longer?

It's dumb, but it makes me super happy. Thanks for telling me I needed to refresh, lol.

twitter.com/radleybalko/status/770002069776392196

kluwe retweeted this shit

The amount of shills in this thread is overblown. Someone did try to spam Sanic porn though.

eh, the gameplay I've seen looks good. They've said their design philosophy was to merge the good parts of civ 4 and 5. I'll take some wallace and grommit leaders for good gameplay

I saw this crap on Wu's feed too

HERE IS THE BREAD, EAT IT WHILE IS HOT

That proves that we struck gold, otherwise, the shills wouldn't be here spamming.

The only really good things from Civ 5 were hexes instead of squares and the culture stuff from BNW (culture vic is still too easy but it's better than vanilla Civ 5's was).

Fucking prove it.

Did we ever find out who leaked that Facebook message?

Anyone know where to find this song? I had it on bookmarked on YouTube but it got taken down and I can't remember the artist's name.

Just google for the lyrics.

Please let it be real.

If you discovered anything that's really compelling drop all of it here. Because they revealed their connections to Twitter, US Congress and even White House. Which means, they might had already reached feminist think-tanks that have been subverting video game conferences like GDC. Anything is possible now.

Cross gave a talk at one digra conference (in Atlanta I think?) but her name does not appear on the list of authors at digra.org/digital-library/

cequense.net/upload/Get Lucky.mp3

IT'S YOUR FAULT!

YOU MADE ME HIT YOU!

WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE ME HIT YOU?!