The Alt Right is too Dumb for Genetics (and Maths)

The "de de la la rationale skeptician™" meme needs to die. Those guys are the pawns of the status quo, even worse then the extreme left.

This guy is just regurgitating liberal faggot propaganda and goes full "tfw to intelligent".

The Sargon of Acuck also joined in, obviously.

He doesn't even put the sources in the description. IMAGIUHN MAI SHOKK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_orangutan
archive.fo/Jd3c3
archive.fo/lF2O5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't feel like watching this shit, are there any gems like "niggers lay eggs" in this one?

I also didn't have the fucking patience. Just wanted to see if anyone else felt like destroying this piece of shit, and to continue exposing the (((skeptic community))) for the shills they are.

This is the same cringe you see on cripple/lit/. Superior intellects unable to get a job or a girlfriend. That board is basically /r9k/, only in denial.

This guy has a larger audience. That's the issue.

Even some of his audience is calling him out though.

Oh boy.

I suppose, judging by the title of the video, that the super-genius who created it at least presented more of an argument than "Lalalala I'm right and you're wrong xd" like all other pathetic "skeptics" out there?

My own father is the exact same fucking way. One of the "question everything" types but did absolutely nothing with the mindset. Believes that people are inherently evil but borders should be erased, believes that (((government))) has no right to dictate anything in anyone's lives but thinks it should confiscate everyone's weapons. And other shit I've forgotten about we don't talk much

He covers up lack of data with excess of speech. To might it sound like he had a big argument but it's just hot air and noise.

*To make it sound

I go to 8/lit/ and it's nothing at all like that.

Plenty. He fucks up basic biology and taxonomy, while having the source he's referencing on screen.

I don't care. Anyone with the time to make youtube videos cannot be an authority on any subject.
Yeah… It's like when Sargon of Akkad read one single book and got totally mind blown. These people feel clever because they engage with stupid people.

Defining race on objective terms is a mistake, stop doing it! Nobody should amputate their human experience because of some rational theory.

We want to preserve our people. Why? Because we love our people. This is not a rational argument. It is based on our subjective human experience.

This was a reply to this:

What a fucking communist retard.

the skeptic community in a desperate attempt tries to fight off the "nazis" becuase youtube demonetizes them en masse

the best thing Holla Forums can do now is expose them, so people will stopping giving them free shit on paytreon and other such platforms

The French Revolution was an event in which urban intellectuals, jealous of the Aristocracy used the masses to grasp control. They govern society with theory instead of principle, substitute quantity for quality. Just as the military need well trained leadership, so does society. Irreligious, Rational, Materialistic men sterilize everything by analyzing it; including themselves. Children are considered in terms of "pros" and "cons". Art, architecture, clothing, furniture, music lose their form, becoming ever changing popular fads.

Lacking discipline to reform themselves, intellectual "world improvers" constantly propose theories on how to govern society. All forms of social distinction, good manners, honor, authority, rank are ceaselessly attacked and deconstructed. This process will continue until the idea exhausts itself– Nihilism and Chaos.

Destiny has put us in this era of decay. We can face our fate with courage, or be cowardly optimists.

Every culture has gone through its own form of Nihilism and Skepsis, where skeptics question everything. How long then, does a Culture survive? After a certain number of generations, each culture transforms into civilization. What was formerly alive, becomes rigid and cold. Expansiveness of mind and spirit is replaced with a lust for expansion in the MATERIAL world. Life guided by ideals is replaced by life guided by politics and economics. The power of these ideas becomes strong, so much that it leads to Imperialism. A sign of transformation: is a Socrates, Buddha, Lao Tsu, Rousseau. They enunciate ultimate, but Earthly ideals with practical and terminal ideas. The materialistic ideas of mass and number begin to dominate the culture, governments try to appeal to the most, plebeian catchwords are used "equality" "the common good" "the working man".

In this era of transition, a man like Alexander the Great emerges (for the west it is Napoleon). His immense military success is due to ignoring Chivalric military traditions. Materialist thought guides military strategy. Technology and Mass are used to win. Armies shrink in size soon after, into voluntary professional armies, most join for money or love of combat. Armies gradually become privatized, Pacifism becomes popular in reaction, Society becomes increasingly litigious, Money is an Idea, which slowly becomes more abstract, until it itself becomes a power. It buys state power, and over time, the lines separating Politics and Commerce slowly fade away. Business and government combine, forming an Imperial Government.

There are men who desire power, who cannot be stopped.

tl/dr: Just wait for Caesar, guys.

The most hilarious thing about it is that they pretend to be anti-PC because they're honest.
That's the most hilarious thing ever, they have to be PC and dishonest to dismantle our arguments.
This is a battle they can't win, and they know it.

The two best shitposts/books I've ever read on these people are Taleb's Antifragile (hell, his whole series) where he defines the "Intellectual-yet-Idiot" class, and Dostoevsky's Demons, the only one of his novels to be banned by the Soviets.

Off-topic, just very worth reading.

Yeah ok sinead you've been outed. Hang your self

Can you fucking read, nigger?

Spoiler that shit, goddamn. No wonder these things want to kill themselves.

What are your thoughts on Marcus Aurelius? Stoicism deconstructs everything like sex. It's just a rubbing of tissue until ejaculation. Good or bad?

Jesus fucking Christ how horrifying

Stoicism is incomplete. It's useful, but it needs to be combined with Nietzschean/Post-Nietzschean philosophy to make it vital.

Ah, so the other typical liberal tactic of beginning a debate then ranting about unrelated matters for the duration of their time. Occasionally mentioning the original topic as if it was related before again incoherently spewing pointless wordsalad before ending the debate and declaring victory? Always a favorite of mine, these buffoons truly make Narcissus look like a stereotypical virgin

I've been meaning to read Historia Augusta. Until I do, I cant really offer any insight into Marcus Aurelius. Deconstructionism can be a useful tool, I suppose, especially for those used to comfort, forced or obligated to do something distasteful. It is just a tool though. Stoicism does not otherwise lend itself to transformation, at least in my limited understanding.

To clarify, transformation from theory to experience. I can read the rules of a game, but that alone will not make me a skilled player.

Stoicism and epicureanism were both movements that parallel our modern times. Stoicism is libertarianism philosophically. Aurelius inquires in his Meditations why he should care about the moral failings of others as he has no power over them and he should focus on himself. Epicureanism is simply the wanton licentiousness and materialism that ultimately masks nihilism. Cicero had a conversation with a descendant of Torquatus and this descendant couldn't understand why his ancestor would do something terrible that wouldn't lead to self-aggrandizement. He could only see things in a "means-to-the-ends" perspective.

Stoicism ultimately does two things: 1) it leads to atomization and 2) it expunges emotions completely from the equation, creating automatons. But that's what I can only recollect from reading Aurelius.

top zozzle. The absolute state of the Skeptic(TM) community.

It's a woman, not a man.
Here's another angle.

And another. Look at her arm tattoo.
She's a known slut, she's safe to look, not a man.

spoiler that shit

bump

Glorified trash bag juice, all of them

kek wat

Ok good to know

Stop shilling your video everywhere
you already spammed your shitty video on 4cuckpol

And haplogroups too , amirite?

What is this fellow trying to achieve? I don’t understand, could anyone explain?

He appears to be trying to have an intellectual debate with reactionary political figures (ecelebs in reality) that occasionally and unnecessarily seek to attempt to use science to explain observable patterns that they believe warrant policy change. But you can’t form an intellectual defense against observable reality and expect to be taken seriously by anything but a small fringe of ‘intellectuals’ for whom reality is unimportant.

But most importantly

Like every other deviant who attempts to make this argument, he conveniently ignores pygmies.

stop bumping your shitty thread faggot
stop shilling your "race isn't real" dumb video faggot

10% in and he's said fuckall, I don't have time for this. I have implemented evolution, selection strategies and fitness functions - we can prove our ideas sound with a basic genetic algorithm.

That's what we call damning with faint praise.

It boils down to "race isn't real because social construct" but doesn't talk about haplogroups even though he keeps beating that dead horse 10 minutes.
Then he goes on to try to ignore heterozygosity(genetic variance) as a precursor for humans having many subspecies (aka "RACE NOT REAL GOYIM, SHUDUP, DIFFERENCE IN GENES =/= DIFFERENT SUBSPECIES")

it's 2 points drawn out to 30 mins
He's like that sperg that thinks of himself having 190 IQ because he talks calmly and uses bigs words.

Stop bumping this shit thread that he shilled everywhere

He used strawmen in his last video, saying that since race realists believe that since human populations may be showing more r or K selected behaviour and since race realists say that niggers are more r selected whites, they believe that niggers thus lay eggs because laying eggs is an r selected trait. He also said that Manlet Woes wanted to change his fundamental physiological makeup because Manlet Woes said in one video that he wanted to be more "K selected" by ascribing certain traits like diligence and loyalty to K selection.

I remember another one of the skeptics declaring SJWs were defeated online and that the next target was the alt-right.

stop changing your IP and bumping the thread you dick loving faggot

Thats was my first reply Mordecai

Read posts before replying to them.

But you can’t intellectually defeat nature. SJW’s are the creation of an intellectual movement and thusly can be fought with similar counter weapons. The Alt-Right is made up of Ethno Nationalists who are too cowardly to discuss the JQ. Homogenous European countries are observably favourible to dual ethnic states by the metrics that the Alt-Right consider important, you can’t wriggle out of this fact on intellectual technicalities. It won’t work.

It's obvious you are new here
It's also obvious that you posted just to continue bumping this thread
Stop shilling your dumb 30 min video debating about semantics of 2 points

Stop being such a sperg, lad. There are no habbenings going on, we may as well discuss this idiot’s video.

back to your cuckshed Kraut

beyond few selected pinned/liked comments under your videos the real arguments everyone can see

Nah, seems like a fine enough thread to me. It's not like there's a glut of better threads on Holla Forums right now.

Lel. /leftypoc/ are jacking off to this shit.

Nope, been here since the first exodus, and those are my only posts. You're paranoid mate.

Stop shilling your videos here faggot. No matter how much your virtue signal against alt-right and suck youtube's dick, your videos won't be monetized again. Get a job cuck.

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? I'm not watching your dumb ass video, and I shouldn't be expected to know the context of your shitty OP. You're a fucking nigger.

if you don't hate the alt-kike you're an anti-white shill promoting fag spencer's phony movement

If these guys were confident in their arguments, they wouldn't waffle on in their little bideos. They'd get someone to debate them. A long time ago (before the doxing) TRS asked Sargon to debate them. There was complete radio silence on Sargon's part. He was fine arguing with feminists and sjws, so what's the big deal, Mr Enlightened Man? They know they'd get torn to shreds by people who know their stuff, so they keep it within their dying euphoric community.
Don't shill me a video of you reading wikipedia pages and going on tangets for 30 minutes. Have some balls, faggot.

This actually annoys me, nigger.

Doubting the solid genetic research of Lovecraft. Fucking plebs.

Vee DEFENDS his buddy kraut after taking a few shots at him, and says there are better arguments against race realists. Vee never explained why they were wrong, and only attacks the comments that kraut didn't bother to delete.

Video related

In fact… it seems like most of this video is attacking bad comments in an attempt to pretend race realism is wrong.

Shocking.

You know what's funny? Vee has very risky videos that can easily get him banned; especially with the new changes to YouTube. He shouldn't make war with race realism while he already is walking the edge with SJWs. Dumb.

The Alternative Hypothesis made a new video response to Kraut. Embed video.

I hope he isn't masturbating again in this one

He blows out Sour Kraut and his 'expert.'

IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE AGAINST THIS KIND OF IDIOCY, THEN JUST REFER TO ORANGUTANS!

Orangutans have two distinct species, that can easily interbreed. Really, these few links fuck up his whole spergout:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_orangutan
archive.fo/Jd3c3
archive.fo/lF2O5

Those Marxist bastards even speak about orangutan racism. In fucking 1995.
>As a result of the recent molecular work, the Indonesian Government and the organization that oversees zoo programs in the United States has called a halt to interbreeding Sumatran and Bornean orangutans and to allowing the current crop of hybrids to reproduce. Despite the endangered status of orangutans in the wild, the cocktails will not be considered a genetic reservoir for possibly replenishing wild populations. Atjeh and others like him have been vasectomized, tubally ligated or implanted with heavy-duty birth control treatments. The hybrids will serve out their time in zoos (which can be a long time, for orangutans live up to 60), but as sexual beings they are pongo non grata.
>Yet while most primatologists agree this decision is best for the future of orangutans, some scientists have lately begun to attack the policy as an ape version of racism. They say that the desire to preserve the purity of the two orangutan subspecies reflects a sentimental view of nature in which humans are ever in search of the pristine, the true, the Edenic. The critics worry that hybrids sometimes are treated as second-class apes, and they point out that on occasion the animals have been removed from the orangutan displays, as though their presence there would compromise the educational mission of zoos to emphasize conservation and species integrity.

In the future, hybrid orangutangs will be doing slam poetry about the phallic nature of the banana in over-priced San Franciscan coffee shops.

A general insult shows they're lost. They don't know their enemy and logically fuck their narrative. Good stuff.

dude *I like that dumb Australian/New Zealander named Porridge, so for god sake stop shilling that namefags on Holla Forums. Is pure (((ALT-KIKE))) cancer. I don't personally think he is a real alt-kike cuck just an useful idiot so… So if you please
stop

Let me guess, it's the "there's a genius black person somewhere on the planet so we should put up with the committing over 50% of violent crime in our country because there might be some smart black guy and he might cure cancer or something duuuude" argument? The same argument that completely ignores the benefits enabled by an ethnically homogeneous society while hinging entirely on some absurd hypothetical?

Also kill yourself for linking directly to his channel OP. I'm not giving any of these faggots clicks.

I still don't understand any of these people. So far they keep telling normies that the Far Right and Far Left are both the same but I've seen said normies in JewTube admitedly saying that they sympathize with SJW's more than Neo-Nazis because somehow knowing that race is real and having true evidence that proves the Holocaust never happened (but it should have), and knowing that White countries are about to turn non-White almost by the minute makes you a bigger enemy than SJW's. How much can they actually debate on this? One guy in the comment section of Kraut's r/K selection video called me a skinhead which doesn't even comply because I'm not even White, I'm just very sympathetic on the idea on ethnostates honestly, and if a Nepalese user is willing to say why the whole world isn't White I beg the question too. Liveleak has changed my views on other non-Whites around the world, from Mexican drug cartel torture to Vietnamese pig slicing rituals, you will never see this form of barbarism in Denmark or Norway. It doesn't really make me feel sad for being one, it makes me fully aware that natural selection also applies to humanity itself. *Also, if the word nigger is considered "offensive" nowadays, that would also mean the term African can be considered offensive too. Just sayin'.**