8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.avclub.com/jon-bernthal-to-his-alt-right-punisher-fans-fuck-th-1821752348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But, in real life women are trash who can at best only spread their legs. It doesn't make sense.

And Luke saved the Resistance.

TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN, BRO!

That's the joke

if only I could do something about that pesky testosterone which makes brain all active

he couldn't let a woman point that out, it just had to be him. look at me ladies, look how good of an ally i am!

the bigotry makes me sick. twitter really needs to do something about pigs like him

EVERY TIME

That worked out so well for marvel comics

is he dare i say /ourguy/?

Imagine actually thinking this and then wondering why you are a virgin

She did expertly steer tbh

Surely a virgin would think they couldnt spread their legs?

kylo's practically a dyke

In your effort to white knight some nobody cunt on the internet you ended up not making any sense. Try again.

Meant for

So mad you are replying to yourself virgin? You're completely sexist not even in a cool way. You're a piece of shit.

I agree with Twitter fag because it means people will stop supporting disney and soywars. I hope the next one goes further into their delusions… nigger is contractually obligated to wear drag in the movie as first tranny in a SW movie.

hey Luke tried to murder him, sweetie

t. virgin

hes right you know

So why does hating women make someone a virgin? Have you ever considered it's possible to hold a jaded view of women even after sliding your dick in and out of one?

No, sweetie. Facts are facts.

But Admiral Pinkhair is directly responsible for the deaths almost the entire resistance fleet.

It doesn't, only people who haven't had encounters with women think that way. It's the only time they can pretend like they've gotten laid.

It was the Benicio Del Toro character.

user, most people here get offended by women in cinema and in real life, they are complete autists who have never had friends or relationships likely. They don't have a good relationship with their mothers. They are probably shitskin virgins

All me.

All me.

Yes. And if Admiral Pinkhair was an actual leader, she would have told Poe what was the plan was, then Finn and Chubby Wok would have stayed on the ship and would never have met Benicio del Toro.

Fake news this one was me.

I'm married and I love my mom, always have. You just seem to have trouble accepting the fact that women suck at almost everything at life. Maybe you should go out and meet one sometime.

THIS IS WHAT A REAL WOMAN LOOKS LIKE

HEAR HER ROAR

Ass ravaged roasties tell me first post is best post.

Poe should've listened to Leia, then he wouldn't have been demoted, Pinkhair would trust him and everything would have ended fine.

Spoiler that shit, user. FFS.

So you're saying it's all Leia's fault for being a poor general and failing to keep her troops in line.

We can agree to that.

Alexei is islamophobic as fuck holy shit.

Truth hurts.

You got me there. Just two more years till I become a wizard tho.

get a prostitute

Even if that is true, white knighting simply has no place on a chan of any sort.

I live in rural Scandinavia, mate. Prostitutes are hard to come by, and I am not to give up becoming a wizard for a (potentially coalburning) hooker.

Only thing women are good at is sucking dicks.

Clearly he's never seen an all-female environment. Also fuck him, Ackbar deserved better. Fucking soy-based ideologues.

sucks to be you

>>>/reddit/

Stay mad, toastie roastie.

Is that wolverine?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

men and women are equal sweetie

SEETHING

your asshurt is showing

Go tell those old slavs how they are VIRGINS. They will snap you like a twig.

Men are literally better at being women than even women are. Time to admit you suck at everything. Bono didn't even have to cross dress to win, he just showed up.

virgins are more likelly to become white knigths or beta orbiters
this is clearly someone who put hyis sick in crazy

Obvious shit-post, but still….
If women were "equal "to men then there would be no need to constantly spam this “equality mantra” at every opportunity. Nor would there a reason to use the force of state to enforce quota's, affirmative action programs, scholarships for women, or to force this idea into the educational system, media, literature etc. or what happened with Star wars, Sci-Fi and comics a takeover of an already established universe completely subverted and ultimately ruined to push this idea, instead everything would already reflect this concept.
In other words if equality were truth, It would be self-evident!
It is not and never will be.

Women can be smart indeed however they are not equal to men for men and women are different as they had different roles in nature, this is self-evident go pull down some pants or pull of some shirts if you don’t believe me as a result men and women and make decisions very differently which is the wedge issue those with an agenda to keep people at each other throats have exploited.

hpw the fuck did a tread about mocking a lolcow got derrailed into womyn roasting
i mean sure they suck, they're weaker, more emotional, less logical, don't like risk, can't make decicions and generally fuck everything up both figurativelly and literally but we all know this already

didnt read, equality means you aren't an autist and women are equal sweetie.

Third worlders dont apply

Why would you like your hero Rey you are probably illiterate.

Notice in all the kvetching not one person could point out something women are better than men at. Really makes you think.

Slavs are whiter than you 56%er

Women are fragile and can't handle reality that's why they need movies & tv to lie to them and tell them they're the opposite.

I can, pic related.

Whores and feminists so abuse the virgin smear that it's bound to bounce back eventually. Looking forward to puritanism rearing its head

user, it's a religion. You are supposed to worship all women like goddesses and be ashamed of your sin of being male. Of course the women would be mostly trannies who make the jump because they're betas and seek recognition. Degeneracy is their sacrament and the complete fullfilment of their lives.

Learn to stop treating people nicely. Don't start from a neutral position that is easily used against you. Don't wait for the accusation of racism-sexism-reactionarism. Start from the conclusion these people are evil trash who serve archaic unscientific bullshit, and focus on your disgust and holy belief in your cause: religions are destroyed by more powerful religions, not nice sentiments.

I was a virgin during my white knight imbecile, a only started getting puci when i started to refer every woman as "ho"

Maybe Saudi Arabia had the right idea and women are subhuman after all. This is why we need Islam.

Reserve that for trusted friends only.

Isn't that already supposedly happening , there's always stories claiming things like "young people not having as much sex….."
Idk if fake news or real given how women are out to ruin people's likes for attention and money.

You don't need Islam. Even though you're going to get it at this rate You just need to go back to acting like men. Just think to yourself "what would my great grandfather do." The answer is a swift back hand.

Why have a girlfriend when I can use this?

:confusedface: :^)

Why do deluded fags like to add "sweetie" to the end of their post?

I transcend borders I'm not a 56%

Because it pisses you off sweetie

You forgot your daisy image.

If you microwaved that, it would probably be amazing to fuck. As much as the thought of using your own cum as mayo to eat it afterwords might be appealing, the bread would be ruined from the cooking process. And no, you wouldn't use a toaster or an oven… it would make the bread too coarse and it would break apart. You also wouldn't have the soft bread to grip in order to change pressure.

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.avclub.com/jon-bernthal-to-his-alt-right-punisher-fans-fuck-th-1821752348

What a cool, level-headed individual.

|
|
|> - How dare he bring up something so irrelevant
|
|
b

Why are theh ‘his’ punisher fans? Why does the punisher belong to (((him)))?

A complete "He For She", white knighting fag. Can't let harm come to the Mary Sue obviously.

My type of hero.

Umm sweetie the entire season 1 is about jews btfo'ing conspira-CIS white males.

You can also pick up a large roastie in the parking lot of Arby's for under $5

More like cuckskin virgins, like yourself, fag. There is nothing for us Brothers to appreciate in NuWars.

So while the rest of you faggots blab on and on about women and virginity, I’m going to talk about Star Wars.

Are they admitting Rian Johnson made Luke a shitty character on purpose? Can we all acknowledge Luke was poorly done?

Its pretty undeniable that they made Luke shitty on purpose, "Let the past die, kill it, if you have to". And it isn't just Rian to blame, this was the agenda from the beginning, which is why I predicted this entire movie.
There is a reason Rian was not fired while so many other writer and directors were.

Grow up, kid. We’re talking about important things here on Holla Forums.

Rian seemed to want to do it with everything though. Beyond being a dumb shit progressive, he shat all over every unresolved plot point from TFA and handled them in the worst way possible.

THIS ISN'T A STAR WARS THREAD!!! MOOOOOODDDDDSSS!!!!

no, the best thing is that no matter how hard they try these will never be remembered like the original trilogy
or even the prequels

You are just gullible and believed that JarJar mystery boxes go anywhere when they never do. There was never a plan beyond superficially copying scenes from the OT at the surface level, and demoralizeing them overall. These shit films are assembly lined swill after all. Disney hate Star Wars and what it stands for in regard to cinematic and cultural success, and they really hate George Lucas no doubt even more for his unkind thoughts about them. Disney only care about the money the brand brings, not valuing any of its legacy.

this isnt you pol safe space sweetie

No you twat. Of course Abrams had no plan. But Rian could have done whatever he wanted with the mystery boxes and he just took a shit on them. So there were all the Jar Jar mystery boxes with Rian Johnson’s kikko-man smelling shit laden on top of them.

It was always going to suck, but Rian made it suck as hard as the caricature of what a pozzed progressive would do.

That aspertine seems to have gone to your head. If you honestly believed this shit isn't an agenda planned by committee even after all these sackings, then there is honestly no help for you. Rian is a subordinate buttboy who would go along with the agenda, that's precisely why they didn't get rid of his ass, he is at best a submissive patsy. The fact that this agenda was clear since Force Awakens, which was also shit, cunt, is also why I was able to predict this fucking film like god damned clockwork, because this shit is so transparent. Keep being oblivious though.

Of course, Disney invested a ridiculous sum of money into SW, they are calling the shots not some director however pozzed he is even Kathleen "the force is female™" Kennedy has to answer to other executives who are 100% on board the feminist ,SJW, CY+3 propaganda and shit writing.

The show was literally anti-white propaganda.

why do they look russian now?

click, boom
more dead trumpcuck cumskins

oh someone hurt your feelings

But I'm /reddipol/ m8

Except every woman in TLJ failed miserably at everything they tried to do, and it was only thanks to the men that they were able to get out alive.

um no sweetie

And what is the difference between this and Islam? Its the same thing, except feminists are much more tolerant towards it.

Like a gorilla?

Dolph Lundgren will always be the real Punisher.

Who is that semen demon?

You have a wide variety of image search tools available.

I can't if I don't know her name.

You get what you deserve, an empty spoon.

Her name is Rara Anzai.

Thank you.

reddit = Holla Forums
for more than a year now, newfag

keep shoveling the bait chum into every thread, lad. someone will bite eventually and liven up your boring day.

But it gives you away as an aids ridden faggot.

RIP Career

He has a point. They look like steppe niggers.

Well i'll be damned
Makes the joke even funnier because ruskies never got quite offended as the muttlords

Someone has never spent much time on squatter boards

The amerimutt meme is two edged fellow comrade, as it shames misgenation. Those are the faces of mulattos

The best thing about nu-Wars is that it is soy filter. Only soy cucks watch Soy Wars

I was wondering the same thing, how can anyone stay a virgin when prostitutes are so cheap all over the world.

Nice dubs, also someone please tell me that Thomas Jane isn't pozzed, as that would bother me.

She saved no one by doing that, actually… If Luke didn't show up, her actions would have killed everyone (including Finn and herself). Finn was actually doing something responsible and heroic, and she got in the way because "muh feelings", which accomplished nothing