EVEN WITH THE MEDIA ON HIS SIDE MACRON'S APPROVAL RATING IS WORSE THAN TRUMP'S

EVEN WITH THE MEDIA ON HIS SIDE MACRON'S APPROVAL RATING IS WORSE THAN TRUMP'S

JUST

FUCK

MY

To be fair, who gives a fuck about what bullshit 'approval rating' polls have to say? Do you really think they're accurate? Also, fuck you for making me defend Macron, you faggot.

IS THIS 4CHAN

JUST

4CHAN

MY

SHIT

UP

FAM

SHIT

The frogs are on their own until we sort out our own shit

Funny, I bet the opposite with 500 euros and won despite supporting Le Pen. I knew our pozzed as fuck populace and wikileaks revealing CIAniggers going to fuck with our elections knowing the establishment and ZOG fest that is our media and former presidents council that she didn't have a chance even if people wanted her.

Yeah and? What's your fucking point Moishe?

"Haha look at these legit sources that are totally not biased what so ever!!!"
"Hah, you actually believe the msm narrative? lol wake up sheep"

Trumpcucks, everyone

This has to have been the most corrupt election in the history of France. I do not believe he was elected honestly.

Exactly the same.

What profit did you make? 5 bucks? I can only imagine how hard were those odds stacked for Macaroon

I'm surprised they didn't just alter the results.

they do. when they deem it a good argument against trump.

Yes, he sucks. But the important thing is nobody can call the French racist. Except maybe racist against white people, which is a good racism. White people did bad things in the past you know.

Macron was elected by neoliberals, who agree with him and probably still support him, and by leftists, who never liked him but prefer anything over stopping repafugees.

They don't agree with him; he agrees with them. All establishment candidates are vetted, he isn't some autonomous agent or free political actor.

Guillotine for anybody that voted for this obvious kike shill

Welcome aboard lad!

Trumps real approval rating hasn't changed one bit. If anything its improved. Electoral college will ensure his reelection.
2018 midterms will be a landslide in favor of "patriot" type republicans who completely support the presidents agenda. Then you'll see bills being passed en masse.

His point is that polls assured both a Hillary victory and a 'No' to Brexit. Both of which were not true. Any time some smug libshit wants to bring up polls you just remind them of these two little events and watch their blood pressure go through the ceiling from the sudden, massive infusion of sodium chloride into their blood stream.