ITT: Post games where the AI cheats

ITT: Post games where the AI cheats.

SF2 AIs can use charge moves without charging and while walking forward

Every goddamn Total War game.

Fuck stack after stack of samurai troops while you are still fielding shitty ashigaru and barely scraping by with your economy.

Real life.

you could just press down in order to not move
or charge them while executing other attack animations

Almost all RTS

it's like you want to pay your overrated samurai a fortune

It's not that I can't win, it's that they eventually grind me down to a point there is no chance of victory.

And yes, Oda can spam ashigaru all day long, but I like to play other clans once in a while.

Thats not what I am saying though, the SF2 AI straight up can use them whenever they want without charging and while walking forward, which completley impossible for the player to do.

It's totally reasonable that enemies can hit you through fucking walls and other enemies.
At least it's not as bad as 2, where it is apparent that enemies have no stamina and can attack continuously.
Or the maes in 3 that have no mana bar and can cast instakill spells with no penalty at all.

magic: DOTP
the AI consistently and blatantly topdecks lethal and banish cards like assassinate, execute, and pacify

why are u here?

Do you use rage comics too, faggot?

fuck outta here

Back to plebbit with you.

All the 16-bit sports games.

I can't think of a retro vs ai game where the ai didn't cheat

This shit was so infuriating.

NPCs with infinite stamina and poise and three to four times the health they should reasonably have, just to compensate for bad AI.

Thanks for the fucking reminder.
I can deal with three-four drakekeepers that you don't even see in any other place but then 3 comes along with almost every big-sized enemy having this bullshit

The new xcom games

Dunno about that other an0n, but I use whatever I feel like using, regardless what some faggot on Holla Forums (like you) thinks about it.

I quit playing 2. i feel bad because it was a gift but god damn, I just found it to be a chore by the midway point of the game. The Rotten is where I gave up. I got to the point where I could get through the poison no problem, but fighting the rotten was just a endurance test, he just had a billion HP and eventually after 10 minutes of fighting you make a mistaken and get fucked up.

Almost any +5 weapon with an item buff makes a very short work of him, you probably did something very wrong if you had problems with him. Also there was a bonfire right next to his fog that you seem to have missed

Or better: post games where the AI doesn't cheat.
Protip: you can't

Unreal Tournament 2004

Galactic Civilizations
it's shit though, just like every other MOO2 wannabe.

Get the fuck out.

too much

This fucking cunt in most games. Fuck your input reading.

I actually used bonfire ascetics to keep fighting him because I found him so damn easy the first time. He was pretty easy until NG+3 where every attack either killed me or left me close to death.

I have no idea why DS3 doesn'tget more shit for it.
Are Soulsfags so battered and beaten from DS2 that they just let it slide that half of the enemies in DS3 are fuckhuge knights that just keep attacking you relentlessly because they apparently don't need stamina?

Oh? It doesn't use powerup respawn timings to plot its route, does it?

What does make the higher difficulty levels challenging then, if it doesn't cheat?

uuuu

I the ai in pretty much all the Civilization games cheat after the middle difficulty.

Because DS3 is the "true experience by the A team" in eyes of most soulsfaggots and they will do everything to pretend that it's the best one.
DS2 got me hooked somewhat fierce and I actually enjoyed it in the end even though it was clearly a step down from 1 in most PvE-related aspectsway better pvp tho, like holy fuck m8 it's like earth and sky worth of difference. Meanwhile 3 is just… lukewarm on every fucking front. PvE is boring and has almost every mistake that 2 made in it, PvP is straight up broken in many aspects.