Comey Decided to Exonerate Shillary Months Before Witnesses Were Interviewed

archive.is/3TvhF

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/903587428488839170
archive.fo/9pSXl
foxnews.com/us/2017/01/25/pardon-me-navy-sailor-in-jail-for-submarine-photos-pleads-for-mercy-from-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously, this is important. It could mean Comey is going to prison.

BUMP
Will comey sing in a feeble attempt to save his skin? Is he worried about that nailgun in his garage? Has he been feeling down about himself lately? Poor guy kek irl

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/903587428488839170

there

This should mean blood in the streets. Will Trump be able to move forward with locking Hillary up, or is this bullshit the reason why he's been quiet about that?

>>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/903587428488839170
archive.fo/9pSXl

Like a ship's mast. They're using maritime jurisdiction.

This is being slid apparently.

That's what shilling looks like.
How sad must be the life of the person who has to stay in vigil of Trump's Twitter day in and out just to latch on on every little thing he says to criticize him.

Bump.
What the fuck, Holla Forums?
Don't let this be slid.

They get in quick so that whoever is reading the original tweet sees their reply on top.

Its not a matter of letting this be slid. There was a thread earlier over this same subject. Its that anons are well aware and tired of the dog and pony show this whole charade has become. We expected mother fuckers to be in jail already, so come back with a thread when that happens and you can bet it won't be slid.

wow, I wonder who you could be

Reported for sticky

Yeeeeah, you're a kike.

Have a bump I spose. There are two threads… Both up in the catalog. Nothing is being slid.

Have you seen the shitfit the TRSodomites are throwing in the Cantwell thread, because the judge is acting like a Jew (surprise!)?

This thread is being slid, by drama from e-celebrity bullshit that isn't relevant. These motherfuckers are crying because a lolberg who solicits trannies for sex is being denied bail, meanwhile the State department is helping Hillary get away with murder and treason.

General rule of thumb for politics and business: If it's quiet on the outside, it's noisy on the inside.

He should be hanged for this. Letting him get away with it sets a horrible precedent.

Is the new rogue antifa up for marching to this evil asshole's house and breaking his face? I'm ready. Let's organize this right now in this thread and send him to the hospital tomorrow.

inb4 CIA accuses me of being an FBI agent.

Comey is a traitor who deserves to be gassed.

The judge fucking over Cantwell is a traitor who deserves to be gassed.

Cantwell is a eceleb who deserves to be bullicided.

These are not mutually exclusive positions.

YOU'RE GONNA DIE FOR THIS YOU FUCKIN TRAITOR

I gotta be honest, this is the single most "hello fellow kids" post I have ever seen.
Not saying it's not completely justified, but come on man.

Good work, agent. Didn't waste any time there being a complete faggot.

No, they aren't, but try telling that to the lolbergs and TRS dingleberries. We've gotta donate shekels to save based Cantwell from the evil Jew judge!

Yeah, nah. He can go fuck himself. Note down the name of the judge, add it to the list, and focus on more important shit.

Like the fact that 90% of the FBI and the entire Justice department needs to be hung for motherfucking treason.

He's going to make some shitty excuse about how
and probably forge a second letter or something.

Realistically speaking the average TRSodomite is probably going to have more luck in terms of ROI taking on a mayor or low-level judge than purging the FBI of its corruption.

The only people with the resources to take on the corrupt parts of the FBI are what few honest parts remain.

Bump

Yuge news. Optimistically this could explain why the Clinton FOIA request was denied. Because the case is still ongoing behind the scenes.

Not even remotely surprised. Part of the guy's job was to clean up after the people in power so they can keep their positions, so he was just prepping for what he knew he was going to do anyways.

Bump. This isn't getting enough exposure.

fuckin bumped

Lots of sliding.

Proof that the FBI is guilty of graft and treason is more important than Chris "Show The Trannies My Fanny" Cantwell not being allowed to post bail.

Comey is a big guy. I bet he'd hang with the best of them, maybe with nylon or hemp.

also FOIA request by some lawyer keeps getting denied because public interest (in respect to whether or not the public cares about Hillary Clinton; and to what extent they care) in HC just ain't enouff… says FBI record keeper

I'm a public. I'm very interested
FBIniggers are obvious niggers

Was just about to make a thread on this.

Apparently it's Trump appointees that are now protecting Hillary. As the guy in this video says this calls for outrage.

Also, friendly reminder that people who cross the Clintons have a tendency to die in freak accidents under suspicious circumstances.

No shit Sherlock. Call me when a treasonous swamp rat is dangling at the end of a rope.

Checked for truth

Here's another good one. Especially the part where Bill Clinton is walking away from a funeral from someone he had ordered killed.

Big guys like cotton rope necklaces.

We are getting close to the day of the rope. Can you gents feel it? IF NOTHING HAPPENS. THE CURRENT SYSTEM IS ALSO RIGGED.

The elite are laughing at you.. they think your so stupid.

Reported. Try harder.

The real question is whether sessions will cuck out or will he take a fucking stand? These republicucks are despicable.

those chloe shoops never fail to get a kek out of me.

I wonder what its like do be Alex Jones' heart.

To be*

Stronk & pure thanks to Super Male Vitality™
and Big Berkey water filters™ .

COMEEEEEEEEY

I fucking suck man.

Sticking a news story that's on every channel and posted everywhere.

Good job

no surprise here

Anyone who gets their news through "channels" needs to go in the oven.

That's how it works. The 'investigation' is just to appease the public. Just about everything the public sees and hears is theater. Just look at that other thread with the fake rescue CNN stage. Same shit. It's why all these motherfuckers have to go.

Hey, if the job keeps him on the money-roll, he wouldn't care if his mother was murdered by HRC.
What can you expect from (((democracy))?

Naw, I'm certain (((Twitter))) filters the replies to ensure little or no supportive sentiments are ever seen. Users are always complaining about posts and replies (((vanishing))) on there.

The msm is sliding this topic with the Bob Mueller has an early draft of Trump letter firing Comey bullshit.

MSM doesn't slide anything, they just completely ignore the truth/reality.

As you can see,the MSM is sliding this topic.

I had no idea the MSM invented forum sliding.

So James Comey is 6.6 feet tall?

Are you suggesting he is a man of large stature?

To the surprise of fucking no one. Criminal syndicate commits yet another crime. Truly shocking

Thats the free market goyim. Enough fictional credits should convince you to genocide your own volk! Everyone and everything is reducible to profit, anything else is irrelevant. This is the apex of human thought!

I don't even know why some of these letter agencies try so hard in the name of America when America is essentially dead. Ever since Snowden, even before with the patriot treason act and now all this corruption to the point the majority of our own leaders belong in prison? America, its integrity, and its values are already dead.

What?! You're saying that they can't sustain the lie for long enough that white people should actually start considering recreating the nation?! ABSURD!!!! UNPATRIOTIC!! RACIST! ANTISAHMEHTIC

They already know it's dead, they're just vultures feeding off its decline and keeping the rot going as long as possible so they can make off without getting gassed by the populace. If it's not going to be taken over by a foreign nation, it'll be taken over by some globalist IMF shit into a full fledged technocratic dystopia. I am purposely not using my full potential towards the nation because it only would empower zionist bolshekikes to keep the feeding frenzy going. They know they're lying. they're counting on you finding out too late.

How can he take down Clinton when 3/4 of all congressmen and senators wanted her to win the WH? McCain was tougher on Trump in his hearings than how he was on Clinton.

I'm pretty sure they are working on building up a solid case that no one can deny or give a not guilty vote. They will toss her a plea bargain and she will roll over and drop everyone in it and then it's time to drain the swamp.

Trump should be hung upside down and allow his supporters to give him a piece of their minds if she's given a slap on the wrist. The following is why.

foxnews.com/us/2017/01/25/pardon-me-navy-sailor-in-jail-for-submarine-photos-pleads-for-mercy-from-trump.html

Some navy guy is going to jail for years for taking pictures of his job to show his family and friends what's he does for a living.

It's a screw up but not malicious.

The concerted effort of a bunch of known liars has ever-diminishing returns.

Under the law, you must prove evil intent.

Don't know much about federal court, huh?

Google is useless nowadays.
It's completely cucked now.

so he's committed fraud perjury and obstruction of justice
arrest warrant when?

Just invite him to the WH and lynch him.

Get a twofer by having him bring Lynch as his plus one.

The low replies on this pinned thread is proof of paid shills on this board bumping useless threads.

I think a bit of fatigue might be setting in too, I mean it's just one scandal after lie after fraud after murder after kid sexing after hoax after false flag and it's just alwaysGerringAwayWithIt(TM) after another.

What can you really say anymore ? It's not just the US government either. It would be really nice is something would actually just fucking happen to these people.

Sometimes there's not really more to say. Reading through all of this can of course give us a sense of defeat, but every time I get that I keep up reading into it and end up feeling that this shit right here is something big, it sure is happening and I don't believe I am the only one feeling the way about it.

Reading up on shit like this is literally only 4 clicks away man. They can't hide it forever, unless we here are some sort of special breed that are the only ones capable of getting a kick in the face reading up on WHY shit happens. Who. What. How and Why.

Imagine everyone knew how Shillary and Bill enjoy their Satanic rituals, fucks minors and drink their adrenochrome after they've killed them. Then imagine someone voting for them, or any of their friends.

Pitchforks. Torches and gallows. Nothing less.

Will this evil witch ever take responsibility for her own failures? Comey clearly helped her out and she still blames him for losing the election.

Does she actually bring up Pepe in this book?

It wasn't Comey who made this decision, it was part of a deal with the devil himself and he knows how to make deals.

This habitual liar is fooling anyone. Who is ultimately in charge of the investigation?

based yellow juice guy