The Second Escaltion

Rumor has it the Klan is holding a rally in Charleston, S.C.
Event is set for September 9. The rally will be insignificant but every faggot and their grandma is going to be down there counter protesting. It's a prime target for a false flag for several reasons.

1) geographic position: pic related, kkk will be located on the furthest southern corner of the Charleston peninsula(yellow X), hindering any escape routes. This is also the location of a confederate statue there as well that blm has tagged with paint before, it honors the defenders of Charleston. My point, In other protest, people have been able to flee unidirectionally from the chaos when SHTF. In this case, they are going to corner the kkk against the water.

2) high retard population:
college campus is a mile away and last time the kkk came the campus swarmed. its likely they will again as i am hearing it already popularized.

3)kkk is not claiming this even: The event started ambiguously on the internet/social media.
Most likely by people who want to sir up more trouble in the hornets nest that is Charleston.

This is a trap, I repeat, A TRAP

i ask, why the fuck would the klan pull this shit? Just last week white nationalist and black nationalist meet and had a nice chat.

Could this be a flase flag to be used as the pretense for the next escalation in violence predicted to arise in the left?

The last civil war started in Charleston and they are trying to make it happen again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cowpens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure schlomo sure

they need boats

im sorry, did you miss my sources?
kike?

The klan doesn't even exist, have fun at the FBI meet and greet though.

The FBI is holding a rally?

which is the overall point im getting at.
thee kkk is just a boogyman that will trigger every normie in the tri-county area.

this is the archetype of bait.

What is left of the KKK anyways, some old men that can't let go? They are going to push some old crusty cracker too far and there is going to blood. Maybe that is what they are hoping for.

I don't think there's anyone left in the KKK, it's literally non-existent.
Therefore, I don't think anyone here will be going to this Psyop.
But the FALSE FLAG potential is almost 100%, like, why in hell would the "KKK" make a rally?

We should dress up as Nazis and shoot them lol.

That would fuck up their (((progam)))

So it's a false flag? Expect some random nigger to be killed by (((the KKK))) and all white people subsequently declared domestic terrorists.

This actually. Or show up and protest the FBI by waving signs at the FBI agents in white hoods. Or yknow, don't show up.

we hurt them, they hurt us.
they hurt us, we hurt them.
its two sides of the same coin.
and guess who owns the coin????????????

remove the coin from play and people lose the unreal context by which they validate hating each other so much(identity politics.)
Whats remaing is not political parties but assholes who rigged the game.
And if people are not busy hating each other over nothing, then they will find someone to hate for a reason, and their are plenty of those (((around)))

Its a great place for US to put a false flag. I'm sure the nation would be pretty shocked if antifa happened top lynch a couple members of the KKK.

I do not encourage violence, everything written here are mere works of fiction.

As one who knows members, I can say with certainty it still exists. Just not in the form people think. The real Klan doesn't do this kind of stuff. These days its more like a social club with private meetings. They put propaganda out and do some actions but usually with much more subtlety. For example, in my area they leave business cards around places and throw bags of candy and literature in people's driveways like the paper. You're right though, these guys are probably feds.

Could be a hurricane approaching by then, so it probably wont happen. I had planned on going to a gun show that weekend, but if it goes down I'll definitely go and video everything.

They're escalating things majorly. We even have antifa active in my tiny ass city SWFL. Just last week I guess one of the guys running for office here supposedly had the klan leave a letter on his doorstep. And of course the (((SPLC))) immediately put this city on their shitlist for most (((dangerous))) cities on the planet or whatever they have. A tiny city with nothing but retirees and European/Canadian immigrants who spend all day working and all night drinking. Completely under the radar, even the basic-bitch cuckservative radio talk shows here are saying it's utter bullshit. Expect false flags everywhere now that the enemy is getting frightened

How do you convince people that they are being used?

So why would anyone besides the 12 alphabet soup goons in robes getting pretend hurt by coordinated protestors have anything to do with anyone going there?

Anything that makes the kikes act out is good.
Whatever you do, stay away from the kkkfbi.

bump

Show up with American flags and anti-FBI signs. Maybe wake up a few normies to the psyop

Dylan Roof got the flags removed. The plan here is to get a screaming masked youth shot by a normie grandpa and frame it as white supremacist violence. Then use it as a pretext to remove the statues.

I always thought it would be funny to be at one of these things with a 'HI FBI' or 'THIS IS A PSYOP' sign. Granted, staying safe and away from false flag political stunts is much more important than fun.

If one go by boat, keep the distance, and have a banner large enough to be visible it would be safe? Include alt-kike as well for obvious reasons.
Probably a stupid idea to even show up anyway.

We need boats.

Dont show up. Don't rent boats.

Hire sign planes to fly overhead with harsh truths, sign spinners to twirl "HI FBI" signs, and singing telegrams to inform reporters.

oooh how philosophical. Good luck turning niggers into base black man

BUT WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING???!!!

Aviator sunglasses - FBI tshirts - and megaphones directing the Nazis… Tell me that won't kill their falseflag.

Do local anons. You'll be a fucking legend.

Also yell "quiet one set! – ready ready! Action ACTION" over and over again.

those who wanted to use the antifa for commie insurection will really, really have to really speed up their agenda
now that antifa will be recognized and terrorists and all
at least called a criminal gang

Never show the truth by lying, you just create a crack in the event that (((the media))) will amplify.

If you want to show that it was a gov op just show that it was a gov op. How many times has Soros and the like been linked to this type of shit? Expose truths through proof.

all this trouble to remove a couple of statues
is this the might of the ZOGmachine?
lose one presidential election to someone who doesn't even hate kikes and they just lose all their fucking shit
pathetic

Impersonating law enforcement is a felony so tread light.I guess just wearing a fbi shirt would be ok but you start barking in a loud speaker or screeching claiming to actually be fbi you could get jammed up and charged with all kinds of shit.They could even set you up as the patsy with a twist saying that part of your terror plot was impersonating the fbi before YOU detonated their fun package.

Bad Idea.

Shit OP. Needs to say

dont need to, your digits just said it for me.

also unmentioned yet, this protest will basically take place in the richest residential neighborhood in Charleston. If shit goes super hot, I would not be surprised if some houses get rushed in the panic.

How about a bunch of right wing counter protesters show up with signs showing "nice try FBI"

what part of "warning, its a trap" did you miss?
the part where i said it was a trap?
or where i repeated myself and said its a trap.

just so we are clear here, this is a trap.

Now that would be hilarious.

Am i doing something illegal?

Are you blind to their master's reasons for this? Do you think the Kikes at the (((SPLC))) made a map of the location of every confederate statues in America because they care about the statutes? The Virginia Gov two years ago said the statues of, specifically Lee and others, were a part of history. Do you think he changed his mind or that he's playing a game that you don't realize?
Napoleon said that after he realized that the Rothschild kikes had funded both the French (which had no money prior to even raise an army) and then turned around and funded their planned enemy, the Austro-Hungarians, who were in the same position. Does this sound like a recurring theme to you? WW1? WW2? All the wars since? What you're witnessing is the death of nations since their Jewish creation of the International Bond Market
This isn't about statues. As far as I'm concerned the DHS calling Antifa a Domestic Terrorist group is just a power play to encourage insert group here to walk in with an AR-15 and start killing college kids in order to finally get their plans into motion. This is the truth and their end game, global communism. They're already 90% there. And that's just how it is. We're all pretty woke here, but go to your local college and go ask a few random people what the word "Bolshevik" means, and ask which religions invented it.

No, you are doing something retarded, retard.
Is putting your hand in a bear trap illegal?
No.
Have any other homework questions I can answer? or do you just want to send anons into danger.

Sounds like someone is working on that proposed operation where we make fake events to drain the left of resources and energy.

I'm a brave man

Nice try, Nazis! Blaming your violence on the FBI!

Show up in a boat, film the action, but do NOT let anyone onto the boat. I wouldn't put it past CIAniggers to pretend to fall into the water and mock drowning, just so you boat them away from the crowd and kill you.

you can be brave and stupid

Hope you're a troll; if you aren't you should get a shirt that says, "Poster Boy for Eugenics."

No you're still retarded. If you can't deduce that the location for MANY MANY reasons is a false flag in order to pit massive violence which could include but not limited to mass shootings, explosives, IEDs, vehicle ramming, etc and don't automatically assume one or more of those are planned, I guess you should go because you've got a Darwin Award waiting.

Yeah until Scuba Steve from Honolulu puts his wetsuit on and sinks your boat then kills you Loretta Fuddy stule.

Well shit. Didn't think of that. Helicopter is also out of the question for obvious reasons. The trees fuck over the rooftop/balcony views too. Only other way I can think of to film it is blending into the crowd of commies with a concealed bodycam.

(checked)

I think you mean "war of northern aggression."

This tbh.

Aren't we all trolls in one way or another? I assumed you'd be bright enough to get what I'm saying, so here it is in clearer words: This is a warning. Everything we do has consequences. Protesting there alongside with the KKK / alleged FBI might result in being pushed into the water. Showing up with "Hi FBI!" signs will result in 1) the media claiming you're just passing the blame and 2) Antifa also blaming FBI for alleged false flags, especially since Antifa has now been given special reason to believe that.

Are you proposing that we recruit a mentally ill lefty into committing a suicide bombing killing the remaining retarded KKK.

Unironically being a KKK member in this day and age; they definately deserve euthanising. It's for the good of the volk.

It's not really a lot of trouble. (((They))) just start a rumor there will be KKK in a certain place where there are normies armed to the teeth and college libs trying to get street cred by out-chimping each other. They've been trying to get young liberals killed for martyr status with the road-blocking shit for a while. I think it's on purpose. I think they want to dead whites girls as a cause celeb. vid related.

You're playing tic-tac-toe while most people play regular chess.

Helicopter? Are you serious?
You didn't think about shootings or ramming initially?
Didn't I tell you this was a trap?
Why do you keep mentioning anons should go for a closer look?

Call me paranoid but me thinks you are fainting ignorance for another cause.

Ya caught me dude! Good job!

Checked. Damn carpetbagging Yankees.

LOL TRS will be all over this.

Go out there with pic related and a camera.

Seeing as they're throwing antifa under the bus, they'll definitely be having one of their Ku Klux feds stir up trouble, just so they can mirror the domestic terrorism shenanigans onto us as well. As nice as it'd be to get proof, I don't think that's an option here. If anybody brings it up, I'll just joke about the FBI informants getting bored of trying to arrest each other, so now they're trying to bait antifa. May help lessen the impact of whatever it is they're plotting here.

My family lives in West Ashley across the bay, that whole city is trash, I hope they burn it to the ground, all cancer in the Carolinas comes from two cities Asheville and Charleston

Theres nothing wrong with escalation tbh, we want the left to be violent to start a war.

The left IS violent. The thing is that it is never reported or shown in the majority of the normieshpere, just look at Charlottesville. What will most likely happen is that a false flag KKK operator will fire wildly into the counter protesters or something similar, which will be blasted on every news site as "evil nazis shoot peaceful antifa"

That causes more tension which is still better for us in the long term, and its pretty much inevitable at this point since the kike media will just spin it how they want anyway. I'd honestly just see this as a positive since we want civil war anyway.

Escalation is good. Does it even matter if it's alphabet-niggers or not? We want swarms of rapid coons to rampage into the suburbs where they will get turned into Swiss cheese by terrified locals. We want race war! Why are you pussies so scared of happenings all of a sudden? Every day, the white population drops and the non-white populations in our countries and the world increase. Shit happening is good, it forces the public to think and escalates racial tensions. We don't want the races to get along, we want them fighting in the streets!

Uniting white normies and shitlibs with shitskins against white nationalists sounds like a great plan. I'm sure it will work out as well as Charlottesville did.

We need to focus on red pilling our society first. When you take a guilt tripped society and force a racewar on them the bluepilled whites will not fight! Look at South Africa. The whites STILL PAY TAXES, and the majority of taxes despite being an even greater minority than the past. The Jews have done major damage to the white identity of the US through social engineering. Even now in the US blacks commit the large majority of interracial crime, and media is anti-white. I'm not okay with ANY white dying to a race war they're not prepared for. We need to work on helping people to understand why they think the way they do and removing the guilt that Jews tell us we should feel.

In light of antifa's recent terrorist status could this be a reverse sting operation?

In a civil war none of that shit matters my man. Revolution is a spectator sport. After the city fags get murdered its mainly just gonna be the non retard whites left.

Great, so then you are just retarded. Fortunately that is curable. Stop posting. Lurk more.

This. Excellent idea for ruining FBI nigger honeypots.
As long as he makes sure it is an obvious troll I think he will be fine, be as over the top as possible, i.e. hello fellow kids would you like to share criminal plot ideas? Hi agent Johnson hows it going, etc. I would have a lawyer, but Soros is also a good idea.

Also, carrot man takes the piss out of both sides and is fucking hilarious.

What if it's more of a trap against Antifa?

One thing some commanders will do is purposefully put their untrained troops in between an enemy force and a wall/river that prevents escape to ensure they have no choice but to fight. Most people will choose to escape if it's an option but if you provide them no means to escape most people will turn to violence to protect themselves.

Get a tall fucking boat that they cannot easily climb on beforehand and remember the words of Terry A Davis.

Actually, Ive thought this would be a good way to turn them against the jew since so many shitlibs are pro palistine. the numbers of whites in those groups would dwindle as they see how savage their nig nog counterparts are as well. Once they have destabilized the jew, a lot more whites will wake up… then genocide, hopefully

Thi s is not the fbi. The cianiggers are the ones who run the false flags. Because the cianiggers are a foem of shadow government. If you show up be a walking talking >>>/bane/ post. Not only do you avoid charges for impersonating a LEO but you piss off all the cianiggers who are recomending impersonating an fbi agent here. Wear bane attire and shirts like 4u. Only cianiggers would get the joke especially if you had something like a sign saying this is a phsyop.
But it is taking risk to the extreme if you don't have a quick get away plan while remaining anonymous like a boat.

What are you, CNN? Why do you think that? I think Charlottesville was great, specifically the torch march. IRL rallies are the best thing for media exposure.

The beaching of the whale and the rally itself being shut down were inconvenient turns of events, but this idea that IRL rallies are a bad thing is foolish, in my opinion. This mindset that anybody that does anything other than shitpost on Twitter with an anime girl avatar is a shill is a detriment.

Nothing would do that faster than a nog rampage, and nothing would cause a nog rampage faster than more torch marches.
Anybody that isn't already on the right at this point isn't willing to defend themselves anyway.

Seriously, most people that are still lefty or neutral at this point are a lost cause for manual redpilling; the only thing that can redpill them is if non-whites put them or their loved ones in danger. Then it will be real.
Any, huh? I think this user ( ) has a point. People need something to be mad about or they won't be mad; normies don't care about racial purity or demographics, they just want to be left alone. If non-whites won't let them have peace then they'll be pissed at non-whites.

On a side note, I'll add that if it wasn't for bluepilled whites, the Jews would never have been able to do anything. Our own cucks and retards are the weak link in the chain that made everything bad that's happened possible. Urban whites are majority liberals, and are the ones doing most of the race-mixing.

That's a little too optimistic, lad, intelligence agents are all kikes and other minorities. The few that are white are probably pedophiles, or at least homosexual faggots. You can't get a job like that if you have any morals.

It's the same false flag escalation tactic used in the middle east. They pretend to be Shia Muslim then go blow up a Sunni Mosque, and vise versa until everyone is killing eachother.

Being the British and Jews naturally.

There is no klan, hasn't been for 50 years. All that is left is law enforcement honeypots and false flag imposters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cowpens

This is the one I was thinking of.

It's not. His saging confirms it.

Bump

le bump

hopefully some niggers will die anyway

While clearly a trap it must be emphasized that observation of the event is a great boon, do not participate in any rallying but record any and all activity you can within reason, watch any and all streams. Do not chimp out if you approach the area, take no provocation and just watch, they're discarding their pawn for a chance at bishop and currently awareness of media corruption couldn't be any higher. Further more spreading awareness of this event in general AND of the great possibility of this being a false flag (a phrase I still can't believe I see normies saying today) will also help diminish any credibility of any violence exhibited being natural.

Never let the enemy dictate the rules of engagement, endure this event and they will experience a cascade failure in their narratives. Indulging them however shall yield the opposite.

Those idiots are insane, did they not read the art of war, a corned army that has no way to flee can overwelm a much bigger opponent.
Therfore if you want the enemy to flee and lose moral you leave him at least 1 escape route.

I tell you even though the traitors that choose this location designed it to create panic and cause us big casualties, it will have the opposite result.

Even if they're worthless twats like antifa?

You got a funny way of spelling FBI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre

bump this

holy shit, where are that kids parents.

The last time the Klan was truly effective and not pozzed was before 1964 when those civil rights jews were killed along with that nigger in Mississippi. After that it was infiltrated to be controlled.

t. Deep Southerner

Have fun sliding

#RememberHaiti

They should all dress up as merchants, with full squiggly, beanie and large frame spectacles. Would make great photo ops. Just troll the shit out of MSM and the syndicate.

This would be a good counter actually. Feds send jews in disguise into both sides to stir up shit. Counter that by dressing as jews screeching

Op here second day bump let's keep this going.

So far the idea have been to dress in Halloween teir Fbi costumes and pretend to direct a movie, another good one was to rent a aircraft to fly a banner with "hi Fbi.".

The best option mentioned so far is the boat, for obvious reasons. Safe, isolated, can gtfo in a second, great vantage point, etc
Let keep the ball rolling, let's take as much wind out of their sails as possible. Most importantly, do not go, because as many have agreed, it appears to be a perfect storm for a happening of epic scale.

Sling rounds at them. Works great for red pilling soldiers. Nothing gets your juices going like having your life on the line, and rethinking the reason for being somewhere.

But lets be honest. If we sling rounds at these guys we have to sling rounds at the ones in uniform too since 'muh sworn defense of innocent' propaganda makes it a double edged sword. So fuck teaching them right now, we need you alive and kicking making it worse for all of these fuckers every day. Just enjoy this wild ride. You are winning, keep your head down, keep fucking with em, keep pointing out the truth and keep getting ready for when this pops. We got this.

You Holla Forums faggots were exactly what Holla Forums needed. Play to win indeed. Thanks guys.

Just watch. There will be calls to "push them into the sea" or something. If the first image is in any way accurate, and if anyone on the left has even a slim grasp of strategy, they'll figure out they can link arms and walk forwards, forcing the other side back until there is no 'back' left except into the water.

Which is the exact moment the shots start flying, triggering the nation wide habbening

To expound more, it will be the same cause as last time in Charlottesville, self defense.
Assuming they use funs, that's really going to light a fire under the 2nd amendment.

What predictions do you have?

The first pic is accurate

Wish there was a live stream somewhere. I don't have time to make that trip.

And the FBI is now made up of a diverse selection of retards led by weak men like Comey. They're too shitskin to subvert anything.

its still an fbi operation.

Tell them to rebrand and clean house instead of clinging to old cianigger bullshit.

fucking finally!
Greetings my human brother!

They WANT to (((kkk))) to be as violent as possible in the rally. It's much easier to entice a dog to bite your useful idiots if you surround him and rattle his cage. Then they can justify putting the dog down using any casualties as martyrs.

Even an insignificant rat can bite pretty damn hard if he has nowhere to run.

Bump

dabump

3rd day bump, one last gasp

So it's just a false flag for larpers and stupid normies, yes?

We have established that the kek is not actually the original kek, but more of a busser word composed of feds. So, what if we showed the public just how many of the "kkk" members where actually feds.
Imagine the look one someone's face when you tell them 9/10 of the kkk folks at the rally are being paid by their taxes.

Kkk not kek

Bump

Confederate flags and BLM chimping out over the weekend. trying to get any other information about any happenings there.