Rowdy Rody Duterte now gives greenlight to bomb mosques to get rid of Maute-ISIS

twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/903397628628656128

Here it is, Holla Forums, he's really gonna do it! Watch out as goatfucking mudslimes cries faster than the rainfall of hurricane Harvey!

Other urls found in this thread:

update.ph/2017/08/look-duterte-shots-sniper-rifle-towards-terrorists-in-marawi/20274
archive.is/Njm6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

whatcha sliding schlomo?

rly

Hhahahah go rowdy roddy duterte

I LOVE YOU DUTERTE

New wave shills are so fucking lazy. Don't even bother to do background research, and type like women.

k

The single most based politician (let alone head of state) currently. Fucking great dude.

Just stop this OP. Compared to Syria, this conflict in fliplandistan is nothing new.

To bring everyone else up to speed, muzzie and commie "offensives" happen sporadically all around the country. The conflict on Marawi is nothing new. FYI, there are a lot of "Marawi's" that have happened all around the country but are not reported by the local MSM in flipland. Since media people are fake-ass and gay as shit.

If anything, what should be apparent to anyone with a common sense is that the Philippine government is shit because of lol democracy.

If you want to do a "Philippines General" thread, do it in /pinoy/.

t. flip living in fliplandistan.

Did he really say that, lol?!

Some faggots need to learn how to make memes (always source it)

Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince:  And flights of cosplaying flip ladyboys sing thee to thy rest.

Is it really so much to ask?

Based Filipino madman.

Mosques are the symbol of Islamic conquest. No mosques, no problem.

Trips confirmed. Also, Mosques always serve as weapons caches.

*confirm

Sure is PIDF in here.

Take note, muslims. This is what happens when you start shit with people who actually fight back.

update.ph/2017/08/look-duterte-shots-sniper-rifle-towards-terrorists-in-marawi/20274

You will hang for your crimes, drug fiend!

brilliant

checked em

Are you fucking kidding me, how lazy can you possibly be at your job

(Trips - Confirmed)
I agree.

This man is a living 90s action movie hero.

I despise illegal drug use and I do not use illegal drugs.

Anyway, once the big shots of the illegal drug trade start dropping down I wish DU30 would move on to the Chinese,Taiwanese and Nigerian drug traffickers. He should also probe into the high leadership of the police and military as well as the expat communities in flipland. Flip commies and muzzie secessionists are also in the illegal drug trade last time I checked. CIA may also be in this including the Malays and Indonesians.

Still, my point in stands.

Good to see a Christian nation think of something besides giving up their lunch money or kissing feet when drowning subhumans in gibsmedat doesn't work.

There are a lot of shills about today, I wonder why?

On topic this is a good thing, you don’t negotiate with an enemy on your own clay, you remove them. Remove them from the mortal coil, once removed the problem is over, what is dead cannot come back or ask your descendants for gibs. Kill em all.

(checked)

archive.is/Njm6I
Duterte just an hour ago.

Also, unfortunately he took back the mosque statement.

Yes. Prior to Duterte we've been under globalist rule. Every president after Marcos has been for the NWO agenda. At the least he's answering the Islamic threat and the communist threat, though I do agree he needs to push more into government body corruption.

Fuck off.

You wouldn't happen to have that proof would you mister goldenstein? You wouldn't just lie on the internet would you?

I would also like to see if it was disproven, condidering the kol nidre is an oath to lie to non jews.

considering**

He needs to do it fast and hard. I have heard a report of a soldier form the AFP coming back from the Marawi operation and was gunned down by cops in Zamboanga. My best guess is that these coppers may be paid by muzzies or maybe the cops are muzzies themselves.

Another one is the sheer incompetence of the whole police apparatus in flipland. As well as the overwhelming abundance of "commisioned officers" in the military as well as the continued "elitist stranglehold" of the PMA.

Here is the thing, the current military and civvie (local and national) government would not be able to handle this "pressure" if this keeps up. We need a "breather". But the enemy knows that, hence the uptick in insurgency and rebellion as well as illegal drug pushing and using. Top that off with media's ballyhoo, stupid fads, retarded and subpar celebrities, promotion of hedonistic and degenerate lifestyles, the "bee-ing happy!" bullshit, forced conformity, fee fees, whoredom… Fliplandistan is a whole powder keg ready to get lit.

And also, majority of the flips are stupid. And this is reflected by their stupid understanding of "rights", "freedom", "command responsibility", and most importantly the concept of a "nation".

Hence the reason why fliplandistan is in the shitter.

Someone get this man a body cam and some Berettas.