Here's the Original Logan Paul Suicide Forest Video

It's not even that bad. Faggots make a big deal about everything.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Fake and gay

After seeing this it's clear the pewdiepie video made him look WAY worse. He deliberately edited the video and left out important details just to make this guy look way worse. I suddenly don't feel bad for all attacks pewdiepie got in the past.

Pewdiepie is a faggot.

OY VEY

why are people so butthurt about this? there's dead bodies all over the internet

We've already got two active threads full of funposting on this topic.

Because he's been taken in by a certain false-opposition Jewish saboteur, that practically started this 'controversy' in the first place.

He will be the spark that ignites the oven that burns the Jew down to ashes.

these youtubers are clearly machiavellian bastards trying to take out a competitor, sad!

He was just trying to recreate his favorite scene from Stand by Me. You wouldn't get that because he wasn't able to get Kiefer Sutherland to appear in there. He was like the only charming person on the Disney show Bizaardvark.

MP4

THE ABSOLUTE CHADMAN

top cuck

who the fuck cares about this
if you do, you honestly, unironically need to put a bulled through your head

So did jewtube punish him in any way ?
I thought he was joking at the corpse given the outrage, but the video seems tame enough.

Now you know how the media works user. Having seen the video why not form your own opinion.

I'd like to hear the rest of the story though.
They took down his video or he took it down ? Did they stop his channel for a while or something ?

everyone reacts like this when they spend their whole life in safety and then they see something that finally reminds them that they can and will die
fuck any form of virtue signalling

is she, dare I say it, /ourgal/?

KINO
Only thing that would have made this better would be Hans Zimmer's Time in the background.

The problem isn't that he showed a dead body, its that he was using to promote his channel "go like, share and subscribe"

FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER

honestly its hard to blame swedes for thinking that when that's what theyre told. (((they))) do all their statistics and (((they))) are not the most honest people.
reminds me of the news article describing an incident where a french man decapitated his wife. while being arrested the french man repeatedly shouted allahu ackbar and didnt speak french.

there was an edit of this news article. anyone have it?

It would take a little bit of thinking and a little bit of checking to know what is true and what is not.
Except even when some swedes wake up, others like Pewpewgoygoy turn on them. While other *manly* guys like the golden one simply run away.

first instinct was to call the police.
"we were going to do a camping in the haunted woods kind of thing, but this just turned into something scarily real"
whats the problem here? is it just because the youtuber looks like an insufferable faggot?

You mean the one with a stereotypical french guy holding a sword and saying "hon hon allah akbar"? I used to have that one before my hard drive crashed.

i dont know how old that recording is of pewdiepie, but it sounded like he's been getting wise to atleast some of those tricks. breaking that kind of conditioning is not easy. but then again pewdiepie could just be a huge fraud to get clicks. i mean, he's just a youtube fraud.

possibly. i believe he was drawn next to the article in a black/white striped shirt, red scarf, barett, and holding a baguette. it was so simple but did such a good showcase of the absurdity in what they're trying to sell.

So he's saying that niggers shouldn't be allowed on youtube?

Why don't you webm it instead of posting cuck sites like liveleak?

This one?

t. triggered christcuck

I don't see any other interpretation.

That's it? Really?

Yeah, it's odd. I too expected more out of this.

Fuck off with the e-celeb shit.

Honestly it was literally nothing and it was blown out of proportions.

The way the media talked about it, you'd think he fucking chad-strutted in there with his bulge on proud display, went right up to the body and slapped it, then belittled the person for committing suicide like a faggoty bitch, then went into a 10 minute speech about how only dumb faggots commit suicide and how anyone thinking about committing suicide in the first place should just kill themselves now for being such weak pussies.

I see now why people kill themselves in that Forrest, it's damn beautiful and full of places to hang yourself.

Top Chad.

PubeyPie has cucked out completely, sad!

What a fucking pussy.

Get out.

fakenews that's before he became awake.

Pewds has a goal of not making boring long-ass videos. H gave a brief summary of the outrage and told his fans he doesn't think Logan should suffer any consequences.

t. Christian larper

Actually the vid was entertaining. I also want to check out that forest soon and take photos. Im glad Logan made thus vlog. Keep it up bro!

Fuck off, Logan.

So it was always censored? Disappointing.

He lied with his summary multiple times throughout the video.

90% of people commenting on the video everywhere, especially the most outraged, haven't even seen the original video. They've seen Pewdiepie's and everyone else's dishonest versions of it. Like Philip DeCuckold's video.

You are fake news!

Jewgle removed the video.

He never says that, another lie by pewds.

Honest Question : Who gives a damn?

He didn't outright exploited it. But he posted the v-log video online instead of calling the police and scrapping that video for something more professional like what he did to describe what happened. That would have been in better taste and people wouldn't have been so fussed up. Logan, however, posted the original v-log in full, body and everything that only censored the face and it's not that blurred so he might as well not have censored it. He would go on to get views, likes, subscribes from it and even adrevenue from the video of where the ethical problem comes in. That he did profit off the video, just not bluntly. He is an idiot for not putting two and two together "Wow bros, we found a dead body in a suicide forest."

confirmed for not watching the actual video.

I get Holla Forumss edgy attitude of going against the normies, but this video doesn't seem that bad at all. He tried his best when faced with a situation like this. These faggots need to chill out

I meant in the first place instead of keep filming.

That's retarded you always keep filming. That's rule #1 in any situation.

In what situation? To show to the police? It'd be common sense to anyone in that situation to turn off the camera instead of filming the corpse and your reaction of said corpse, what kind of use does that have? Unless you have something to prove or disprove like you saw someone running from the corpse before hand, I could see that.

You'd be wrong.

How is filming preventing anyone from calling the police? It didn't prevent anyone from calling the police in the video.

She's right but she's such a shit actress, legit can't even emote in photos, that she doesn't deserve her success either.

It's a priorities thing, the moment they see a corpse they dwell on it, talk about it, and then go call someone 9 minutes into the video and definitely longer when it happened. They could have stopped filming and run to the parking lot that was near the body.

How?

They call the police before they even approach the corpse. Right after they realize what's in the distance. You are fake news.

Yea and so does this board whenever theres a main woman character or a nigger background character.

Go derail somewhere else.

t. Holla Forumsish dweebagoons

I was slightly wrong. It was the nip guide that called in the body and not Logan or any of his crew, that thought didn't fucking occur to them.
It wasn't "immediately" when they realized what they found, they walked towards it.

Sorry sweetie I only watch films and I'm not sexist

kino. not because of its composition, but because of the backlash. for that, i would nominate this video for a grammy for the catagory of most butthurt

He did nothing wrong tbh.

LISTEN TO THE DUBS ANONS!

NO FUCK YOU!!!!!!! PEWDIEPIE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH YOUR FAKE VIDEOS YOUR A FUCKING LIAR AND LOGAN PAUL IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

We've been saying exactly that a few posts above you.
Learn to read.

Not him, but he's right. You're just regurgitating the BS from people who never even saw the video and it shows.

but i did see the video
it shows

No. He shat himself. Fucker acted like suicide wasn't a real thing.

Ive watched over 4scoreand30 Isis/Narco/African-Warlord videos. This is pretty funny though. Logan Paul. What a guy!

lol christcuck triple mad

fuck off you jealous KIKE

Is Jesse Pinkman /ourguy/?

Go back to masturbating to the Bakky Collection if you're that devoid of humanity, or better yet shoot yourself. And shoot your parents too for raising you

This is the most wonderful apologize letter i ever read, it's all about himself and had an emoji and a hashtag in the end.

He seemed pretty sincere as did the group he was with. How are you supposed to react to being the first person to come across a dead body?

By leaving, calling the police, and not showing it to millions of people.

Have nobody listened to Howard Stern back in the day? You say/do something controversial and people start talking about you and your videos. Boom, more interest.

I can't believe people are falling for this shit.

The biggest crime the faggot ever pulled was to desecrate a corpse and being an all around douche.

I think what he did was fine. The person who killed himself wasn't identified and he galvanizes people to talk about suicide in a positive way. I think you're projecting intentions he didn't have onto him.

I fucking hate the ones who just put their heads in the sand and pretend the truth doesn't exist. I point it out every fucking time but some just don't want to see the big connections between the crimes and the shitskins pulling them.

I think most of my people are just fucking stupid. Or Cowards.

if this is news for Holla Forums were all f*cked

He's a fucking douche. A sociopath with no understanding of what's proper or not. He's everything fucking wrong with millenials today, grown up to get instant gratification from likes and subscribers instead of acting like a fucking human being. It's fucking cringeworthy being out in public today with all these fucking losers and their cameras trying to make goofy videos like their shit doesn't stink. Go the fuck away you fucking attention-whores with narcissism-disorder. Nobody likes you and i fucking hope the next douche in line will film your fucking corpse hanging after i find a noose and a proper lamppost.

(((Logan Paul))), We comin' for you nigga!

Just say you hate the guy and stop pretending you give a shit about the tragedy he so happened to get on tape.

I'm not
I don't hate, or even care, about the guy. What I do care about is internet defense forces being absolute cock sucking faggots for someone who did something fucking stupid and giving no actual reasons for why he was in the right. He didn't open up any discussions, all he did was go "Oh shit bros, that's crazy hah" "Dont forget we here for you bros, suicide is never the answer", which the latter is a no fucking brainier. His audience doesn't give a shit, his audience consists of 12 year old kids and teenage girls who watch him to do stupid shit and rap. If he's "raising awareness", then he's casting pearls to a swine.

Video was extremely distasteful. If this Logan person and his crew weren't actual caricatures of dumb jocks, it would have seemed super sleazy.

They (including that female) don't seem like they have the capability to understand grace.

He did give his reasoning in the video and afterwards, you strawmanning his intentions doesn't make them his actual intentions. I wasn't mistaking you for another user, I doubt you care about the guy who killed himself as you are more interested in strawmaning him and his fanbase and are using this video the same way leftists used Trump's pussy grabbing statements as some form of negative social currency.

>

He's right. Youtube will be better without niggers

Thanks to Logan, gaijin are banned from deviating from the main path or going without guidance

Congrats, I'm officially not sure if you're that retarded or baiting.
You're that retarded.

How so? Your implication arrows are your strawmen of him and his audience as he didn't say or mean what you typed and his audience seems like people who care.

Imaginary friends aren't real, fag. God, Lucifer or otherwise.

This is what I mean by you being retarded. You use "strawman" as a way to disregard what I've said because you have no good way to defend him. Of course he didn't say that to a T, but I based my green text on summarizing his overall attitude and demeanor in the video. "We just found a dead body in a suicide forest" is something he did fucking say. He did laugh it off later in the video, and his advice was basically "yo, don't kill yourself because there are always people there for you" which is what everyone tells to people who are suicidal. If he gave a shit, why did he post a video of his corpse online? You think that guy wanted that? You think he came to the forest to hang himself because he wanted to be on some faggot's V-Log?
All fans are going to defend their e-celebs even if they do stupid shit, especially ones with a large following like Logan, you fucking moron. I wouldn't even be surprised if you're one of his fans that found this thread and trying to shill for him.

i drew this

10/10 pretty gud
You're a talented guy user

At 7:47 he literally says “suicide is not a joke” soberly. These retarded reactionary cunts can’t get anything right.

/ourChad/

Regardless of what anybody says, the guy should have known uploading a video of a dead body to YouTube was a bad idea.

Logan is /ourChad/

CAN'T MAUL THE PAUL

this

Now this puts me in a difficult position. I'm really not a fan of the guy, the video is pretty shit and based on screenshots of comments on it before it got taken down, it wasn't exactly achieving what it supposedly set out to do. But whatever, it's a fucking YouTube video about Japs doing what they in a forest for some reason.

But then at the same time on the other side most of the people who are throwing a fucking fit over this are such fucking faggots. I watched the Pewdiepie video, and that was pretty alright, he didn't really get hysterical or anything although he did exaggerate some parts of it, but then you've got people who are making LITERALLY SHAKING tier videos about it and demanding that Logan Paul gets summarily executed, basically behaving like faggots right out of tumblr.

But here's the kicker: None of them seem to actually give a fuck about why the guy killed himself or what could be the cause for why Japan has so many suicides. No questioning as to why that forest is a hotspot, no looking into absurd Jap work hours, no looking into absurd Jap relationships, nothing. They seem instead to be insulted mainly because muh based japs who make anime, and that's the single gayest part of this whole shitstorm. On one hand you've got people with legitimate complaints about the video, which is pretty shit even by Paul standards, and on the other you've got these hysterical fucking weebfags with their tumblr tier complaints.

Overall, I give this shitstorm a 5/10. It was alright but I could upgrade it to an 8/10 if some jap actually fucking kills himself over it and moves this up from a minor shitstorm to a shitstorm proper. I might give it a 7/10 if people start actually looking into why YouTube mysteriously didn't age restrict the video, while age restricting and sometimes flat out removing re-uploads of it, and that in turn stirs up some new shit.

Autism.

How was what he did stupid shit?

YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEO IN THE OP AND NOT SPEAK WITHOUT ACTUALLY VIEWING IT LIKE 90% OF PEOPLE

Oh shit, what an argument. Better start making my Sonichu medallion.
You're delusional. Posting a video of a dead body for millions to see. Fucking brilliant.

You're going to have to break down your autism on how his demeanor is what you say it is because it seemed like a genuine reaction to me. I haven't seen any of his other videos though so maybe you know more about what he's really like than I do.

t. someone who hasn't watched the video

It's like I'm really on reddit.

After watching the video I don't know why this is considered a shitstorm, if that's defending him then sure.

Thanks for being honest.

It's the beta feminists from Holla Forums, they are easily triggered
reminder Holla Forums = moralfag cancer to imageboards

No problem, honesty is almost as good as the adrevenue of posting a video of a dead body.

Faggot, you spent the last few posts saying that he did nothing wrong, dismissed anyone saying otherwise, and giving excuses for him. Only to confirm that yes, you are a contrarian and just as delusional as him if you don't see the issue of posting a video about a corpse you found. All that "he was trying to raise awareness shit" could have been achieved by just him talking about it without showing the body. That would have been uncontroversial because it wouldn't have been seen as profiting or attention whoring over someone's suicide. It's distasteful and disrespectful is people's problem. If you couldn't figure that out then please, get checked for autism.

Pretty sure it's just you being autistic here. The guy didn't do anything wrong as far as I see. If he faked it or was physically fucking with the body, then that would make him a moron or a desecrator. Filiming some guy who killed himself and talking about it only raises awareness and isn't offensive if you're an adult.

Holy shit you sound like a gigantic faggot. It's just some dead gook, big deal. Come back to me when this guy skullfucks a fresh corpse on livestream.

I remember watching more gruesome videos on Rot.com

This seemed pretty sincere, and he used it to have a sincere conversation about suicide.

Sure he's cringy AF, but hell, what kid isn't these days.

Misunderstood me, I'm explaining their perspective and why it's controversial to them. If anything, the only thing I care about through this is him not having foresight and the fags trying to defend him because that's the contrarian thing to do.

No, because if it was that simple then this wouldn't have been a "controversy." The same effect would have been achieved if he just talked about it on cam against the Tokyo nightline. Describing how he felt and the experience of it all would have been better received than what he posted. Which was still edited to be like any other Logan Paul video just minus some effects.

This. Fucking retarded nips kill themselves for getting a 3.9 GPA instead of a 4.0 or farting too loud in public. You have to be retarded and gay to actually give this much of shit about someone's life. when they themselves don't value their lives this much.

That was probably the best anti-suicide message anyone has ever delivered. Of course the Hollywood kikes kvetched so hard, the goyim might stop kill themselves if they saw it.

Most unironic tumblr/kikebook comment I’ve seen here in weeks user. Impressive.

Feels good to win an argument.

Don't people have bigger things to worry about? Yeah, I guess the video was distasteful. Who cares?

You’re right I have no argument for that.

Must hurt to lose.

fucking cancer

never trust a youtube channel with more than 500, 000 subs

muh waifu

7/10

what the fuck?

why.
just why. did you really draw that? Waste of talent. You should draw cute shotas, instead of faggot jock e-celebs

Based Aryan Jew!

so edgy

Question for all the weebs and nu/pol/tards here: if glorious nippon is such a nearly perfect and homogeneous utopia without any niggers, mudslimes and jewish influence, then why do nips constantly kill themselves?

eugenics

Cute cat, dude.

Logan's obviously a chad and wasn't expecting this - if he could redo this, I'd like to think he'd take off the fucking stupid hat. But there's nothing about this that feels disingenuous to me. If it has a problem, it's that it's all genuine.
People say this is belittling suicide. If anything, it's made me take it way more seriously, and I'm disgusted that I ever had the idea to do it. Logan can say he was wrong if he wants, I don't think it was awful. Not more awful than the subject matter: suicide is a bigger problem in our generation than ever before. Sometimes reality needs to give us a kick in the teeth.

what if he kill himself because of the bullying?

That's honestly not all that high, Latvia or some shit has like 60/100k, also you'd want to kill yourself if you had to work like the nips do.

Japan is overpopulated.

Dr Altrightercam pls go

god, I hate this annoying kike

Jews can't be chads, you fucking mongoloid.

Well that would explain (((anime))) then.

He might have been suffering from George Lucas Syndrome in that no one around his circle was willing to tell him that it was a bad idea. He's probably so popular that everyone around him just kisses his ass and praises everything he does.

Holy shit you fucking pussies.
If I were them I'd have gotten up close and gotten all the details of the rotting corpse, played around with it a bit too, it's a corpse you fucking morons, after the soul leaves no one cares what happens to the body.

Literally who?

Why centuries of taking care of the deads' bodies, then?

Oh, so after all I've heard this really isn't that bad. He is insufferable though; he acts and sounds like an utter retard - you know, the type who unironically says "#example" or "YOLO". From all of the butthurt around this I was expecting him to have been dabbing on it and/or poking the body with a stick or something.

Because we're saddened by the death of a loved one and in an attempt to inject meaning where there is none our ancestors buried them and give them jewlery and shit they wouldn't be able to use out of desperation.

t. atheist

ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO POST GORE AND SHIT ONLINE NEED TO PISS OFF

He probably knew the video was in bad taste but thought that the publicity was worth the backlash and that his brand was strong enough to handle the fallout.

He probably forgot he was even wearing the sully hat after stumbling across the corpse and it's not like that can be edited out afterwards.

I know your little brother wrote the first post, haha

What's the matter faggot, you got fired or something? Here have some more.

PDP said the controversy wasn't that big of a deal.

the guy on youtube who wears a fur hat and makes alt right versions of songs

Being Nip student, is suffering.

stopped reading there

ironic considering reddit still has r/watchpeopledie

JUST shame my ancestors up fam.

can i commission you for shota lewds?

I have too much art(aut)istic integrity to do that,
but I can draw more shota logan paul if you hit me up with an idea/request

I have too much art(aut)istic integrity to do that,
but I can draw more shota logan paul if you hit me up with an idea/request>>1056455

sorry for the double post
gomenasai desu

we are mavericks

You should write a short story to get you started.
I won't like I laughed reading your shit.
9/10

I won't lie*

lol

Dead bodies are cool though.

His video was in poor taste, but perpetuating the controversy makes you a faggot by proxy.

Murder your family and then yourself.

No, I've seen it. The respectful thing would be to not to film some dude's fresh suicide. I mean, acknowledge it, but keep it off camera. Or maybe edit out your chuckling.

Not even chromatic aberration can hide Shadmans missing talent.

Not even a Mischling of the second degree. Can't be considered Jewish.

It's some dumb nip who killed himself because he got a C on his math test. Who cares? Fags who commit suicide are trash and should be treated accordingly.

top kek ebin meme

Damn that ain't bad user.

that reaction is fucking hilarious
this guy would never make it on the battlefield

Isn't that Happy Harry?

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree the comedy hat in such a dark scenario was the icing on the cake? It's great that he didn't even think he should take the retarded hat off. Pure chad tbh

But he didn't chuckle at any point ? Why are you making stuff up ?

Anybody got a HQ version without the watermark? It's got to be out there somewhere

Oh he laughed, they all did. It was the best part of the video. They legit could not force themselves not to laugh. More evidence that humor is amoral and why people love dead baby jokes. He says to the dead body word for word: "Hello? Yo you alive? You fuckin with us?" and then jokes to them seconds later: "what you never seen a dead body before?". Fucking golden.

h3 and his wife shrek act like their success is some fluke and the soybois eat that shit up. Dude a jewish couple got popular on youtube go fuckin figure

I found the video hilarious but laughing is a normal way of dealing with strife. Not in a "grave humour" way necessarily either, it's just a physiological reaction

Bullshit. I'm of the belief that morality is itself a product of people being afraid to admit they're really fucked up inside. They probably genuinely were tickled for a bit. The backlash against this is pure virtue signalling.

Yeah you can see it is at the start of the video.

When they can't even assimilate what is going on and think it might not be real and that their little field trip can go on as usual.
That's your reaction when you don't know what the fuck is going on and you are a young dumbass. Soon after it dawns on them.

The stupid part is how they move close to the corpse and he starts talking about his life realizations and how everyone needs support in their life or something.
Next to the dead corpse.
But the smiling part is so short and in exactly
the time it took them to realize it was real.
So don't go around blaming them for a 2 second smile when they thought it wasn't real.

Blame them for filming the corpse.

Look at how dumb people perceive this:

It's already solidified in the minds of dumb people as him manhandling the corpse. Which isn't true at all.

He's still a fag with a gay flag and a funny hat filming a corpse. But it's by no means as bad as described in the media.

Might be bullshit, I guess it's just a thing I heard, with people laughing at funera;s and stuff. Couldn't agree more about the people getting mad at this

My cousin laughed at my grandpa's funeral, I understood it to be him laughing at how serious everyone was trying to be. I don't think people are sadistic inasmuch as incapable of genuinely giving a shit when society wants us too.

Or they simply realize that and identify it as bad.
All the people who laugh in times of funerals and such feel like shit afterwards.

Me and a friend once were walking past an apartment block entrance. And just as we were nearing the door an open coffin was carried out.
My friend had never seen a corpse before and was awestruck.
Meanwhile I had buried my grandfather a few months back and just couldn't give a shit about the dead person. I ended up laughing because of the horrified reaction my friend was having to it.
It was a dick move but it happens very often to people.

According to the shit you just pulled out of your ass. My cousin did not feel like shit afterwards and his brother and me actually did the same after learning he did so independent of him knowing that we knew. Morality is a superficial display we put on to seem consistent with the society we live in. People aren't moral deep down, and laughing at funerals as well as OP's video are proof of that.
Well yeah, we laugh at the absurd and ridiculous. That's the nature of humor, it has no morals attached. People naturally laugh at super fucked up shit but we wouldn't chide ourselves if we were honest with the inherent nature of morality.

You are trying to boil it down to appearances, where it governs much more serious issues.
The person laughing is annoying to everyone else. Because most people don't identify it as a happy event and cannot grasp his thinking.
This naturally leads to dislike, disgust and might even lead to someone angry enough beating the shit out of your cousin. Which would turn social plays of reactions into physical combat and damage to your cousin.
Then you would probably interfere to save him. Then another person goes on to stop you. Then someone else gets angry at the person beating you and your cosuin and goes to beat the other person. Then families intervene. It could become a bloodbath from just that.
Don't go around boiling down morality to appearances and superficial displays. Without it you would see a lot more fucked up shit than mere laughing or a smirk at an inappropriate time.
Your general view of morality is too shallow.

If anything the people in the video are smiling for 3-6 seconds. Not even laughing except for maybe the girl because durr hurr women and emotions.
Those guys in the video smile less than your laughing cousin at the funeral. They straighten themselves out VERY fast and you can see it clearly.

No they don't naturally laugh. Why was only your cousin laughing at the funeral. Only 1 person out of how many ?
A friend told me a similar story about laughing at a funeral. Except it was only him, the teen out of 70 people. How is that *normal*.

It's not very normal, but it does happen. The point is to reflect on it.
Or we can go back to the age of barbarians and all act like eating corpses and acting crazy is perfect for us.

Don't threat morality so lightly.

Morality doesn't do the governing, you do. You and I are not moral.
Again with the example of my cousin, it's not that the older people couldn't grasp his thinking , they just knew he hadn't been habituated as much to contemporary morality. People in Tibet actually encourage laughter at funerals because they have different morals. Morality isn't "physiological", as you put it, it has to be ingrained by people. If you lived as a hermit you would eventually forgo tons of conventions and appear to people as a freak, possibly laughing at fucked up shit because you forgot "that's bad."
The problem with that possibility is that morality is too superficial and the people who did see him laugh knew that that would be a ridiculous response as well as illegal and cause our family to react in turn. Morality is social, the more time you spend alone the more you can better understand this.
It's not my view is too shallow it's that people are legit shallow as fuck and you may have not come to learn this about people. We're all self-interest and care very little about other people even when we claim too, hence Sansa Stark was just pandering for virtue points, she probably would have laughed at the suicidee too. Maybe that makes you uncomfortable?
Again, your pulling shit from your ass. He stopped laughing when my sister nudged him just as quickly, not because he felt remorse but because his mom might have spanked him for it.
I siad me and his brother did so also, so that makes 3, and when my sister nudged him she chuckled herself because humor is contagious that way, so make that four. (possibly 5 including my other cousin, not sure about her, this was over ten years ago.).
It's normal as fuck, it's just internal for the most part. Anonymous imageboards are a great example of an outlet for fucked up humor, i.e. Mountain Dew prank (Hitler did nothing wrong, back when it was all just for keks).
Reflection might not end up where you want it too, i.e. this post.
The only reason we don't do that isn't because we're moral insomuch as we're afraid of dying at the hands of other people. People are still the same genetic stuff as "barbarians", we have the same instincts, we just direct them in more productive ways (for society, even if we secretly laugh at the same stuff barbarians did, like chad in suicide forest).
I'd say I treat it more seriously than you, because I'm more honest about what it is and what purpose it serves. That alone makes me more moral than you (people think of me as being a very moral person, but I know better). I can put on the act better since I know how it works. Honesty is the key, not fake altruism. I don't pretend to have guilt when I'm by myself because that's pointless, and I know many other people are the same. Good to know this got under your skin though. Humor is a great gateway to understanding ethics, just read some Mark Twain.

Governing might not be the correct word but you are just nitpicking here.
Old slavs did that too. But what ancient or modern day cultures extremely different form current ones did is irrelevant to modern times.
How can you fail to grasp a simple concept so badly. It's not physiological. It's a set of rules that make life easier to handle and breaking them often has direct or indirect consequences ranging from bad stares to beatdowns.
Ingrained ? Now you are using terrible words to describe things.
It's taught to everyone and deeply rooted in culture. And nobody is arguing that it isn't.
That is assuming the other party is afraid of the consequences. That is not always the case.Laughter and smirking at innapropriate moments are very often the cause for conflict among people who do not know each other.
It is BECAUSE people are shallow and immature that a set of rules is needed to reduce unnecessary conflict and provide some sort of unity.You grasp that people are shallow, but deny the need for some sort of behavioral standard ??
Except none of these people felt direct physical threat.
Humour being contageous is a different matter entirely. Your cousin was the one with the original reaction out of place. Most older people grow out of this type of dumbassery.
And are you implying here that you 5 were the norm ? How many other people were there ?
Defining normal:

No you are just cynical about it.
Then you are being boastful and edgy at the same time.
Yeah but on an internal level you don't. You just dabble in theoretics.
Children too imitate until they actually learn.
Well yeah, shallow people cannot delve into more serious issues without bread and circuses.

Cynical, honest, same thing.
Again, just honest. Not attempting to appear as anything. I don't care what you think, we're anonymous after all.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to internalize having a conscience. You don't need to pretend when no one is watching
Sounds like human beings in general. The least shallow know that they are always wrong and that there is no objectively right answer to anything. Such is the doctrine of irresponsibility, morality is instinctual fear that creates society and civilization (war does the rest).

Boasting honesty while being a dick does not always mean true honesty.
We both care, else we wouldn't be wasting our time.
More experienced people can see through the act boyo. Even through a good one.
Tip your razor's edge somewhere else.
Yes, that is the norm. Except if you want to be an exceptional individual you will rise above that norm and lead the norm in a direction of your own.
No you just sprouted some nihilism and sprinkled it with bullshit.
Another nihilism sprinkled with bullshit. The majority of people being shallow and instinctual is not an automatic ticket to societal fear based moral for all individuals.

I agree, except that people are too afraid to commit "beatdowns" because of the law, which is like morality, wholly fear-based and superficial. People break the law when no one is watching just as they are immoral when no one is watching. Christianity helped internalize what was otherwise understood as external (shame became guilt). Read the Genealogy of Morals.
That's what I was saying. It's social and instinctual but it turns off without society.
When cops aren't around, which goes back to it being a social thing and not something people genuinely care about otherwise. Your talking about pride, which is social and superficial. Pride means nothing when you're a hermit or alone. The man in the desert has no morals unless he's Christian and internalized an Other watching over him.
Absolutely, that's what I'm saying. People are shallow therefore morality is a social display, that's ultimately superficial like ourselves.
I've never denied that, only that it means nothing when outside society. People are internally fucked up killing machines that are designed to survive and think for own selves. Families are conduits to the outside moral world. People without father figures are statistically more likely to end up committing crimes, niggers are a great example.
My cousin just about felt the threat of a spanking, which was also funny.
Not really, we just develop instincts based on society's repercussions. You and I still laugh at fucked up shit even when we get old, unless you're an extremely afraid type of person.
In the sense that everyone else didn't make a big deal out of it because they understood it was youngsters being youngsters. Old people laugh at fucked up shit too, people's heart rates and levels of excitement go down as you get older, you don't become more moral when you get older.
It's not a problem at all, except for you apparently. Which I assume is because you aren't very self-reflective and base your judgement on the appearances of other people. You are more shallow than me.
For shallow reasons.
That is what I would call being vain as well as being full of shit as people aren't actually moral. You're just wanting to be consistent with what you say. Machiavelli's the Prince is a good example of what I'm getting at as well.
Feel is the key word. It's emotional satisfaction, which is pleasure not morality.
That's the basis of education.
I disagree. I'd say you've just chosen to forget the ugly roots of your actions. Nobody likes to live in paranoid fear, but the moment you do something bad you are inclined to look around to see if other people are watching.

I don't care if I'm being a dick though, there are no repercussions for me being honest or dishonest. It's a matter of indifference, that's the basis of my confidence, which makes me morally lazy so to speak.
I care about myself, I don't care about your wellbeing and that's the truth. I could care less if some guy was dying on the side of the street, I just know that people would freak if they saw me ignoring him. The golden rule is the basis of society because we're afraid of when we're vulnerable someone might do the same. Empathy is based on fear and imagining ourselves in other's shoes. My imagination is intense but I know that it's not equal to that of others. People see representations of Jesus and suffer more strictly due to their ability to imagine. People who lack imagination, simpletons are usually amoral and end up committing crimes and end up in jail. At the end of the day it's all in your fucking head. The universe (that we are fragments of) doesn't give a fuck.
Those are the people who are the best at being moral. The best actors.
You aren't different from me in the sense that you're actually super fucked up inside. You don't need to lie.
Those aren't people who are inherently good, but those who understand "the act" the best.
Like I said, we're the barbarians of times past, but "sprinkled with bullshit". It's productive bullshit mind you.

That depends entirely on where you live. Even within some of the really glorified countries like japan and norway there are places where you will either get beaten or so badly left out of society that you might as well be dead.
Not necessarily. Oftentimes small secluded groups,even individuals will uphold very high morals, more so than others in highly populated areas.
Maybe it's superficial to you and many nubskulls but not everyone will go back to barbarism if stranded alone in the forest or mountain. Those that fail to do it even in urban areas are a failure of their own and many times suffer greatly due to it.
That is not entirely realistic and viewed in an intentionally negative way.
But certainly some of them detested you for this.
No but you get to benefit more from morals and thus respect them a bit more.
Half quotations and boasting will not get you anywhere.
You are one to talk edge boy.
Who are you to call those reasons shallow ? Living they way you think is virtuous has great overall benefits to mind and body.
By making the assumption that morals are just superficial you can disregard anything done and everyone as vain. Which in turn could be your own ego and vanity talking.
The pleasure a mere aftereffect.
Explain self-taught people then. In all fields. At all ages.
Depends on the deed. Many immoral deeds are done when actual morals are sidestepped and someone is mad about that thus feels that he is just in enacting punishment.

There absolutely are even if not always related to morality. I see people like you being dicks unncessarily and paying a high price for it every day.
Low tier confidence m8.
I've saved people and I have ignored people. I'd save you normally. But if I knew you and you were being a dick for no reason I'd consider not doing it depending on how much of a dick you were.
And many people would do the same. So you'd have to hope on someone not knowing you as a turbo dick.
That is not necessarily the case. On the most basic pre-religion primal level there are tons of reasons to help.
Ranging from disesase spread, the basic unhappiness this generates and the unity with which people tend to achieve amazing feats even without much imagination
Yes but if your actions depend on what is in your head then what you do and how you affect the world around you is in indirect but very strong relation to what is in your head.
Well neither do most people about the universe.
Not everything is an act edgeman.
What would super fucked up mean in your dictionary ?
Negativity again. That is entirely your personal opinion on the matter based on expectations you had that people broke.
Far above them in many ways we are.

I'm trying to say with this entire thing that people are not as fake or superficial as you describe them.
Please consider having a better outlook on life and find some genuinely honest people. Even if one such as you would probably label them as shallow.

Sounds very "moral".
People are more than capable of wasting their breath on internalizing rules for the sake of their own vanity. Jesus is a great example. It's not very smart for the individual and can often be suicidal. Altruism, like social justice warriors, is based on this sentiment. Virtue signalling.
I'm speaking of a lack of morality. Think of nudity as barbarism then, if you are stuck on an island and have no need for it you won't worry about nudity because no one is watching. Hell, think of all the redskins and niggers that do that collectively. Morality is a kind of productive vanity, it makes us self-conscious and self-reflective, but it also causes us to lie to our selves and sacrifice ourselves to a cause such as the nation. Morality means nothing without others, it is an act before spectators. Morality needs people to see you do it.
Anthropologically speaking it's true. The noble savage myth was debunked awhile ago. You implied as much when you spoke of japan and norway with their "beatdowns". We're brutes made vain and fearful.
Nobody cared in general, they understood as they know as I know that youngsters aren't habituated into society as well as older people are and are prone to excitement over little things. Only the extremely prudish and vain might have, which isn't something I'd expect among that part of my family.
As utilities, not as inherent as the beating heart.
I don't care where I get with you. I'm satisfying myself just fine.
I am one to talk and to think as well.
Experience has taught me that vanity is the great teacher of morality.
Exactly, it's all utility. Not about helping people.
You're getting the picture. That's humanity for you.
It's the nature of humanity and I'm speaking about you as well.
Without the pleasure it wouldn't exist. People like feeling like they're doing the right thing because they like feeling good (and appearing good) not because they like being good.
I'm speaking of the general rule, not the exception. Exceptions make the rules by being exceptions, thereby defining the normal.
You mean revenge? That's fear-based too. You fear living in a world without repurcussions, you fear barbarism and want more order and consistency.

At the hands of other people in society. There is no price when one doesn't need to fear consequences, which is why being a dick on an anoymous imageboard is more normal than on facebook for example.
Maybe out of the golden rule but I don't actually believe you would if it was too inconvenient for you. As I said, you may not realize that you are as fucked up as I am out of inexperience. You haven't been tested in as many circumstances and seen human nature in it's variations.
You've made my point for me. You wouldn't be so moral if you knew people for what they really are. You are naive.
Your argument is based on utility, and utility is always about self-interest. You are selfish about your reasons like everyone else. Jesus had no reason to be the way he was, that's why he has a horrible example of a human being.
That's what propaganda is based on, psychological manipulation of people's understanding of morality.
People are feeling things, and involuntarily so. We are not rocks that can't feel, but like the universe we express indifference in amoral way deep down.
That's what I mean when I speak of hermits and people who think without relation to other people. That's the basis of knowing your own amorality.
Ethnic cleansing. Mass extinction. Every human is capable of it but doesn't want to admit it.
Great people are not moral people, they are terrible and awesome. That's not just my opinion mind you. Most historians tend to assess Caesar, Napoleon and Hitler in the same way.
In our vanity. We are still the same fucked up apes as them. We still act that way, i.e. nuclear bombs and world war one.
Oh but they are. And you are too.
Mine is better than yours, more honest and truthful.
Who says I haven't? The most honest will tell you how costly is honesty, and how beneficial lying is.
The way you might see me?

It's not a perfect system, but it sure as fuck works.
Those people could live great and productive lives, being a great benefit to those around them. Even you, as nihilistic as you are would like such people around.
It's not vanity just because you dislike it. Some are genuine, others are not but can grow into genuine people or devolve into completely fake.
I too am not very pro-religious alturism but it is very different form the current day virtue signaling.
But do not equate basic alturism with SJWs. You would end up shitting on the few quality people around. And those are not fake or vain. If anything compared to em, you are the fake and vain one.
That is only half true. Morality matters as a code of conduct and conduct is itself irrelevant if you are alone, but the need for spectators isn't reallt a thing.
If I steal from my neighbors and help make everyone living close to me misrable then I too will be miserable around them. There is no need for a spectator.
A piece of shit of a friend went ahead and broke the windows on every floor of an apartment building from floor 5 to floor 12. Nobody saw him. But his block did become a worse place to live and that influenced everybody. Later they had to pay that.
Vanity and fear are very human qualities but so are alturism and bravery.
Look at you. We're giga mega powerful antropology proves it ! :DDD How do you say that with a straight face ? If anything we are the only creature that has actively risen from the killing/eating machine stage and become something more.
That willful ignorance of people is often the reason people use *karma* or *divine punishment* to justify how their relatives fuck them up with simple life decisions over time, based on a bad experience early on.
Yet we keep going.
Yes. The one talking and thinking edge.
That is ego right there.
Everything is a utility according to you. And oftentimes people like you have read their beloved anthropologists and think they have everything figured out by boiled very complex systems into basic ones. This is fundamentally wrong when applied to daily life.
I'm seeing your nihilistic picture and realizing how needlessly negative it is. If anything it probably damages your psyche while giving you extra ego.
But if being good means feelinig good then naturally to like being good would mean to like to feel good. Thus such a system even unconsciously followed would lead to happiness.
>I'm speaking of the general rule, not the exception. Exceptions make the rules by being exceptions, thereby defining the normal.
In this case it is the exceptional people who define the rules.
Not exactly. Spite, malevolence, disgust, betrayal are often the catalysts for this. Not mere fear. How would much would you even care about the system if someone killed someone very close to you and got away.
Sure as fuck fear wouldn't be your first emotion as a man.

AUTISM

That's what people say of the police.
Those people are called "tools" in America, and they used without hesitation. They gratify their vanity just as they are used in turn. Everyone is happy. I'm not a fan oh nihilism btw, it's a wretched condition born of an obligation to honesty.
Quality for others, not for themselves. You speak of people like they're cogs.
Not if you knew what was going on in their head. I'm such a good person! Everyone loves me! This feels good! etc. etc.
It's everything. Spectators are the basis of morality.
That makes zero sense if you don't get caught.
but he didn't suffer, so fuck'em (from his perspective)
Altruism and bravery are based on vanity and fear and you would know that if you've ever been brave or altruistic.
Tell that to the people who died in World War II, war gave birth to civilization as much as vanity did.
What do you mean yet? I'm trying to extract as much as I can from you.
Humanity is not a pretty picture, nor should you lie about it and paint it pretty.
I'd argue that self-knowledge is empowering.
Being good doesn't mean feeling good, look at Jesus.
kek, you're speaking of love and hate, attachment. That's what I mean when I say being super fucked up. Women don't understand this. A man then knows his lack of morality and how deep down morality is bullshit or rather that it's about you and yours and destroying what gets in your way.

Yes but it reflects your internal worldview and mind. Those in turn shape your body. Indirectly , granted but they affect you.
You keep saying fucked up and you keep assuming you have more experience with human nature, which by default is boasting with no backbone.
Naturally. But that would also depend on how much inconvenience.The system is not rock solid unless you are a genuine retard.
Everyone has a degree of selfishness, except some breeds what you call selfishness lead to huge benefits for the people around, while others lead to detriment for those around. Utility not always self-interest.
How is it propaganda or manipulation to do good to those around you if since ancient times it brought propserity to people?
How is that amoral ?
Bullshit. You equate every relation to other people to an act. This is fundamentally wrong.
Many aren't. Granted 70% can.
Why would you think that? The morals of those times were different, in many ancient times some of those people were key upholders of morality.
You keep repeating vanity, but the sins of humanity are many and different. The sins of the apes cannot even compare to what we are capable in our lows, but also in our ups.
This is simple overblowing of a certain negative trait into universal proportions.
Unlikely but do keep boasting. It is in the end the vanity that you speak of.
Yet they will keep at it and it would improve and make their life worse 50/50.
As a person not shallow. But shallow in his outlook towards other people and especially towards alturists. At least based on what you say here.

Just being honest bro. You have a very naive view of human beings and I get the impression you get used a lot, like how I'm using you right now.
That's my point. Naturally you don't do anything that's not convenient.
That makes no sense. Everything falls back to self-interest or it has no utility to me. The nature of a tool is that it has a use.
How? Ethics is how you act before other people. Ethics without people is impossible, it depends on the perception of others.
that's an oddly specific number
Those morals are for the masses, Caesar, Napoleon and Hitler were not moral people but they did put on a great act.
I don't believe in sin or morality. Remember? It's all bullshit.
I wouldn't call it negative. You would. I don't see negative or positive. Just self-interested people working for or against each other, a whirlpool of egos.
No, honest people cannot survive in a world such as this. We are forced to lie, we want to be honest and so end up in places like this. Secure from a world that requires so much dishonesty to succeed. Dishonesty far too beneficial and that is unfortunate and why politicians have the reputation they have.
I'd say I have a very deep understanding of their vanity while you have yet to see it.

Mhm.
But what they exibit is not vanity. Why are you calling it vanity ?
So why are you writing it all the time ? Can you not self-reflect on it ?
To them quality of life is related to the quality of life of others. Make their close ones unhappy and they will feel that way too sometimes more so than the affected person.
Right there. You made the dumbess assumption yet. That is far away from what happens in their heads. Often they are trying to live up to an ideal of theirs.
No. Societal relations are the basis of everything. Not the watching eye.
It makes a lot of sense if you want others to feel good and you benefit yourself from being virtuous.
He was a rare case of vandal, from an odd motherless family. His suffering wasn't direct. It was indirect. The increase in crime. The angry neighbours creating more problems. The increase in crime and low trust. Etc.
You have no idea how many times I've been through that. I'd argue that at this point your a rock solid fedora tipper with an ego the size of a truck. You only see the negatives and try to describe virtue as based on sin, which is fundamentally wrong.
Oh I will if there is an afterlife.
Extract what. If anything we are both learning how the other one thinks and hopefully benefitting.
Humanity is a grey picture. Not an ugly one. The fact that you view it as a bad picture is reflective of your negative internal worldview.
Self-knowledge is not related to mandatory negativity. Most frightening of all would be your realization if you were a genuine piece of shit and around you existed better people.
I'm not really deep into the bible, nor interested in jesus that much, but I can tell you for sure, when he did good he felt good.
You speak as breaking the rules of morality in times of crisis is not a thing.
Every system that clearly leads to ruin is meant to be broken. IT WOULD BE IMMORAL TO NOT BREAK IT. It would be because of fear that some would not break it. It would be because of vanity, greed, sloth, lust or etc. that some would not break it.

Oh yes it is. That's virtue signalling and internally they are pleasing themselves like alcoholics do with liquor. They get off from it.
Duty to the truth. The truth is ugly.
That's what I mean when I spoke of the imagination. It's all in their head.
They're the same thing.
I see all as neutral. Nothing positive or negative.
You're a christfag, aren't you? which means you're the pinnacle of vain. You're probably getting off on this discussion in your own sick way.
Information and perspective. I need to have these discussions of morality at least once a day.
Grey is ugly.
Agreed. You're the only saying I see things negatively, not me.
Crucifixion is extremely painful from what I hear.

why is there one autist larping as two autists?

because there's not

You are not the first to tell me this, yet at the same time I benefit from it. I enjoy helping others and seeing others happy. Sometimes it is detrimental. sometimes it brings great benefits.
But here is the problem. That convenience has degrees. It's not a black and white picture. Most of the time people would have the capbility to help, most of the times I would have that capability.
So why are we posting here then. On this godawful board.
But we always live among others. You will never be fully alone on this planet. What you call an act is your reality.
Trust me I know these things. :^)
For them yes. But great people exist not only at the extreme warmonger top, but at many lower peaks of society. Often changing the rules in such ways that they affect people for the better or worse.
Yet here we are discussing them. Can you imagine if the *simpletons* as you say would think like you ? Why there would be gangs running on the street raping women and killing men all the time.
It certainly might seem that way to you, but put into words it reveals a very negative outlook.
Partially true, yet honest people do exist. And you are ignoring them for their more negative counterparts.
And hopefully you are not one of those genuine intellectual retards that believes every single lie makes you dishonest and you have speak all the truth all the time.
Are we waving our powerlevels here ? You have no idea what I am, where I am, how old I am, where I've been, who I've men and what I have been through.
I'd argue you need a better understanding of vanity.

This seems like a really minor thing to get hung up on honestly… Imagine if these people got half as worked up over things like jewwood child exploitation.

I don't know it just seems like such an inconsequential thing. I don't really understand why the social media ego junkies are getting so worked up over this.

I don't believe you, but even if that was true then you should give me your credit card information.
In relation to the self, the further away the less you help. You're still as selfish.
What do you mean why? What the fuck does that have to do with the nature of tools?
You will die by yourself like the rest of us.
To me they do, we have different understandings of greatness.
Because of stupidity not because of an alleged morality. You mistake pragmatism and utility for a desire to be a good person.
To you, which shows just how sheltered you are.
Not all the time and in the same person for very long. Honesty, like vanity is something you have to display with caution. Honesty can also be stupidity in the wrong circumstances.
I've got a better sense now than I did before, maybe that bothers you.

Getting off on something is not vanity.
The truth is grey. Not pretty or ugly.
What is in your head translates to your actions, your actions shape your body and your extrenal world. It is not a separate box away from this dimension.
No they aren't. The watching eye is not necessary to live a virtuous life.
You just said that truth and humanity are ugly. How is that neutral ?
??????
You'd have a hard time finding another retard like yourself or me often.
Grey is neutral.
Some self-reflection might really be needed.
Delving deeply into the jewish fairy tale nd extracting the absolute negatives is very much like you.

Sounds like vanity to me.
Grey is ugly.
Not always. You don't say everything that pops in your head.
Yes they are. People are the watching eye and you need people watching you or existing around you to be moral. Without people there is no morality.
It's an objective assessment. It's not about what I like or dislike.
And yes, being Christian is the worst kind of vanity.
People like you are the vast majority.
It's an ugly color.

Again you take it to an exterme. Give everything or you are selfish. No that's retard thinking.
By your logic there is no such thing as selflessness. Except your logic again takes things to an extreme.
The nature of Holla Forums is wasting time with shitty movies and autistis postting flavour of the month tv memes. That is inherently negative.
Depends on what you mean by dying by yourself.
Again. Greatness is taken to an extreme. You have to fucking Ceasar, Hitler, Napoleon or whatever to be great. Folly.
To some it may be pragmatism and utility. To others it is not.
Or how selfabsorbed and unobservant you are.
Human beings are not one solid thing all the time, especially given how their contents change all the time. How do you expect of a human to be the same all the time ?
So do I.

So are pretty things vanity ?
Why would it be ugly ?
Absolutely not. But it does affect you. Sometimes affects your body in ways you wouldn't expect.
You don't need to be watched to be moral. Or feel good about being moral.
An objective assesment ? Your feelings and opinions are an objective assesment ? Hello ?
Christian is too broad a term to describe easily. Are all religions vain according to you ?
Unlikely. I'd say here there are more negative fedora tippers like you.
It's a color. Pretty or ugly, that is up to you.

Not that I care about Logan Paul, but think about what he's saying:

Now generalize this to anybody making any form of content that a large or (((influential))) group of people dislike, even if it's liked by its intended audience.

The worst part of this timeline is that the machine won't stop.

It’s 10 seconds at most and nothing is shown. The whole controversy is retarded and pew is still a faggot.