Why do millenials love this anime fight tier ADHD garbage?

Why do millenials love this anime fight tier ADHD garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/john-wick-chapter-three-gets-release-date-1039305
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

``Museuem`` Scene

Why didn't he kill that deaf little boy?

What a ridiculous movie.

That's a trap, boy-o

Because it looks better than the alternative: 5 cuts a second of capeshit no consequence garbagio. Action movies are actually the most kino of movies. Movies are a visual art form and an action movie has really focus on looking at least semi realistic to have any quality, where other movies can rely on a written script for quality. Stunt actors are also literally risking their neck for the job and are arguably better realistic actors than our dramatic actors. Making an action movie is multitudes more difficult than whatever abstract hipster shit you faggots would call kino.

Mah nigga

This.
Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee are the ultimate artists.

But muh jewdorowsky!

BEGONE, DOG FUCKER

John Wick is just as bad as those 5 cuts/second garbage though. It's a weightless over-choreographed cartoonish trash. It looks like one of those acrobatic chinese flicks with Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and whatnots instead of an actually good action film.

This is how you're supposed to do a shootout scene.

Did this really need a sequel?

It looks nothing like a Jackie Chan film you double nigger.

That is one of the positives, yes.

Or this.

It does fag.

Or the most well known one.

I love it, but I hate the filter.

John Wick is choreographed well though. Stuntmen work pretty hard at what they do. Here's an example of one

No, the sequel ruined it

fucking jewlywood should stop catering to adhd kiddies

Villain: There's 100 of us and 1 of you
John: Then it's an even fight

Enemies don't just run at you one by one with a pistol in their hand and you don't just prance around avoiding gunshots. There are things called distance and taking cover.

It's called choreography because it's a dance

Anyway, this is why I stopped watching movies and only watch Liveleak now

>so he shoot everyone without dying because he just that good
FPS the Movie 3 will be utter dogshit

and you ppl wonder why ur all virgins? LMAO

The answer was in front of you the whole time, OP.

faggot

Brazztttttttttt

Looked okay, it was kinda weird that he did that, pin one down grab and hold his arm shoot the others then shoot him-thing three times in a row though. I liked the cinematography though, nice colour scheme, good lighting.

Can't wait for the third film famalam.
I think the opening of the film should be Wick just trying to escape from New York. Literally trying to get off the island. Maybe he asks [Lawrence Fisburne's character] the Bowery King for help. Maybe John Leguizamo comes and helps me out. 'John, I can't do it, you're excommunicado!' Maybe the High Table shows up. And then the High Table starts firing guns. And then maybe this kind of thing starts to happen between the High Table and Continental? Maybe John is the activator of this confrontation, and perhaps there's a war? Wouldn't that be awesome?!

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/john-wick-chapter-three-gets-release-date-1039305

Hopefully we will have a series based on the John Wick universe.

Action-movies stopped being good when they started to cast regular actors as the action-stars. Atleast Seagal, Van Damme, Norris etc could actually fight, so they didn't have to jump-cut like a spastic retard every 0.5 seconds so you don't actually see the fight.

It's stupid, you would think an action movie would make sure you actually see the action.

gen Z are in college now. Millennials are in their early 30s.

you're not very good at math, are you?

Holy shit literally all the enemies just ran into his line of fire, this part of the film doesn't even have a story but holy shit it's bad, is John Wick a gary stu?