Won't cast japs for hellboy because chinks hate them

time to start the "hollywood hates asians other than as a quick buck" narrative so the chinamen stop spending money on their films and finally crash jewwood

I can get behind this

slant-eyes and dog-eaters are too smart to watch hollywood schlock in the first place, preferring anime and korean cinema respectively. There are a billion and half wang chous supporting jewwood though.

Heavenly dubs confirm: the jew will soon have every reason to fear the samurai.

they are already willing to fling themselves at the enemy though

they'll just try corrupting nippon

Some one please post the list of juice in hollyjew that changed their names so the goyim wont supect.
A side note I watched the 3 stooges every day after school like forever.
I always thought they were odd looking men but never really gave it a thought until many years later I figured out they were the 3 juices

but don't you want your endless capeshit?

black panther is going to be KANGZ kino

In other news Michael McTits is suing his employer for a name change suggestion.

She's a useful idiot, may as well take advantage of her stupidity

spiderman homecoming was alright

I would put my wang in her's

The racism here is truly horrifying

Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to POC in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Sincerely, a jewish girl

I saw this copypasta yesterday. I can't believe that this is going to get a bunch of sincere replies in 3… 2… 1…

God damn you make me angry you little mysogynist. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted ANOTHER RACIST thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you FUCK MY FUCKING FORUMS with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

I posted another copypasta from that raid that got me banned.

The 3 Stooges were kikes? I thought they died broke. I thought kikes treated their own better than that.

You're not wrong.

Brehs…

girl hapas are objectively the only attractive race-mix

Movie posters for China de-emphasize nigger actors

Bonus points if you socially engineer niggers and leftists into doing this for us.

W really need to push that Jews are racist towards Asians

I haven't gone anywhere but work or the store almost this entire year. I had the day off so I decided to go to the theater. Thirty minutes into the previews I left in disgust. All I wanted was to sit in a cool air-conditioned room, not be at home, and see a film. I bought my full price for a matinee (which evidentally is a thing now god forbid they charge less at a time when they aren't busy) bought my over priced water(because they sure as fuck will never clean those water fountains and you can't be a good goyim if you bring your own bottle because you don't want to drink out of female hormone containing plastic bottles), and sat in my dirty, stinky, sticky theater seat. Best seat in the house and a completely empty theater. That's why you go in the day. Ooops spoke too soon. In comes the coffin doggers brigade. Funeral parlor must have sent the shuttle. Completely empty theater where are they going to sit? That's right, on both sides of you. Two on one side, one on the other. Incidentally the guy closes to you on the double side has some sort of anal control problem and you can't tell if he is farting or shitting in those diapers he is obviously rocking under his dockers. And but of course the solo guy is so fat that his tits wrap around his side and the rolls of fat are resting on your armrest right next to your drink. Don't worry though they will talk across you while they wait. It's amazibg how much one can learn about healthcare for the elderly. Okay the 45 minutes of shilling for progressive network television like frumpy jew women in love with handsome white man and their adopted black baby drama. Don't forget about all intelligent white men are autistic and need to be treates like submisive animals when they are not telling hard working established white man off for being confident. And most importantly of all go buy more over priced poison for your body in the lobby you stupid goyim. Finally the lights dim. It's time for bad ass nigger beats up white men, helps nigger friend who dindu rape a white women and tear down the society you live in because soneone else built it. Wow that was almost as great as the next one about fiveheaded "attractive" 40 year old woman who leaves her husband (clearly he was at fault) and starts banging three dudes twenty years younger than her that she treats likes sons. Don't forget her ten year old daughter is there to watch and learn. Oh no the husband came back and is trying to save the marriage. Luckily he doesn't know when random events are so the boys can act like sons while heavily implying he wears the horns of a cuckold. I am glad the lead actress and direct are their to talk unscripted *winkwink* about how much fun it was filming, "Like Thanksgiving Everyday™." Now we can finally move onto thREYCE TRAITOR DYNAMIC ENTRY LOUD NOISES PAY ATTENTION *gayboy mark hamil not cool Mark Hamil joker voice voice in the distance

Slow nigger drop shoot ensues EXPLOSIONS ACTION ROBOTS REFERENCES ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION THIS IS IMPORTANT YOU FUCKING GOYIM DON'T FOCUS ON REAL LIFE WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS.

So I got up and left without ever getting to see Nolans current masterpiece.

So why the hell are ticket sales dropping again?

quick example

For (((them))) changing a name is as simple as changing clothes.

I believe the correct nomenclature is Asian American.

Asian markets are pretty much the only thing profitable for kikes now. This Summer was really bad for them :)

Boo hoo, I won't take personal responsibility for succumbing to peer pressure so I can make more money whoring myself out to Hollywood.

Holy crap, that is a real movie "Home Again".

Gonna be sick.

Not going to lie, I always thought that actress is hot as fuck, would wife/10. Didn't know she was asian though.

YOU FUCKING LIE! NOT THE THREE STOOGES IS NOTHING FUCKING SACRED??? MY CHILDHOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS MUST BE HOW YOU VIDYAFAGS FEEL

polite sage for double post

So triggered I forgot to sage. Drinking bleach now

What's the last movie that taught you something?

I'm genuinely worried by these pics. I would never have been able to tell she was part chink just by looking at her. She looks whiter than some slavs. Obviously you shouldn't racemix with an asian girl and expect your kids to look white, but can you really blame anyone for wanting to racemix with a hapa that looks white? Like imagine you start talking with a "white" girl and you're getting along really well, and then one day she casually mentions that she's part chink. I really doubt most people here would have the conviction to dump her.

Also no wonder she's upset, having a last name like Wang while looking like that must have fucking sucked growing up kek

D-does this mean a slav could marry her and it would be okay? Asking for a friend

I'll respond to my own post and say the best reasons to avoid her would be avoiding hapa neurosis and where the inevitable hangups over her racial identity will lead you.

Why would you want a half-chink when slavic girls are the cutest mongoloids?

(checked)

China taking over a niggerfied/niggerfying business venture of (((cinema))) that the kikes abandoned because they lost too much to torrenting and shit. China is just using it as a propaganda arm now. A sinking ship being propped up by a bunch of chinks.

As whites are pushed out of corporate media (of all kinds) they'll be pushed into political activism and book reading.

Jews are more mob like. If you're a member of the tribe, you'll have the opportunity to be a member of the family and enjoy the benefits it bestows. However, if you ever don't comply with orders from or ever cross a higher ranking jew, you're cast out. Jewish society is like a pyramid within the top of brick of the larger pyramid of their dominance of the rest of the world.

wew

Yeah I think the name change in this instance just meant that she looked more like people were expecting. So she was more likely to be hired.

If your casting for a chink and you get this woman you arent going to hire her.
And if your casting for an american and you read a chink name you arent going to hire her.

Sorry to break it to you user but this shit is absolutely nothing new whatsoever, the slants unlike the other subhumans are extremely adaptable so they don't care. Another reason why the only goods you'll find on the left are spics pretending to be Flips or chinks trying to cash in