U.S. Orders Russia to Close Consulate in San Francisco

ahem. happening, now.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration ordered Russia on Thursday to close its consulate in San Francisco and two diplomatic annexes, in New York and Washington, in a carefully calculated riposte to Russia’s order that the United States cut its diplomatic staff in Russia.

The tit-for-tat move, which Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson conveyed to Russia’s foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, in a morning phone call, bore all of the hallmarks of a Cold War-era grudge match. But the administration seemed eager to contain the fallout, casting the move as a straightforward return to diplomatic parity between the countries rather than the latest volley in an increasingly combative relationship.

“In the spirit of parity invoked by the Russians,” the State Department’s spokeswoman, Heather Nauert, said in a statement, the United States would require Russia to close the three offices by Saturday.

nytimes.com/2017/08/31/us/politics/russia-consulate-close-retaliation.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rsVAS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

putin is probing us

you know people say its just tit for tat, but remember how this started, obozo kicked out a bunch of russian diplomats for the (((election hacking))) then russia reciprocated tit for tat then we do more, tit for tat, except this tit for tat is based on a fucking fraud and a lie that the ruskies hacked the election

They are putting on a show so no one can accuse US and Russia of being friendly with each other. Why do you need thousands of diplomats in another country anyway?

This is why the whole planet thinks your country is full of retards. You started this whole thing, you are constantly promoting a anti russian sentiment, even though you have no reason to fight them, you are the ones enforcing sanctions and causing billions in danage to the russian economy.

They are spies and subverters, not diplomats.

This, the bluepilled yanks totally don't understand the world.

I hate Jewmerica

He is most likely a Jewish shill.

This isn't a show you stupid retard. Jews want a war with Russia. Trump works for Jews but Jews lie and say he works for Russia. They always project their crimes onto others.

Meant for

How did I know a topic with the word Russia in it would have a pile of agents in it from the very beginning?

You know, I would find it hilarious if this back and forth tit for tat reduction for personnel went on until the actual US diplomats in Russia were the only US 'diplomats' in Russia, then Trump just stops the whole thing (the 'tit for tat').

Your preaching to the choir here. I would bet dollars to donuts that the last thing any burger on Holla Forums wants is another unnecessary conflict with another white nation.

🛩🏦✈️🏦🇮🇱🕍🦉🐍🐂🕴🏼👺🕋👹👳🏾💣🔪🚗🚙🚕🚛🚚🚐🏍🚞🚃🛫🛬💥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♂️🖖🏻🤘🏻👌🏻✌🏻👍🏻🤙🏻🤞🏻👉🏻👏🏻🙏🏻👐🏻🙌🏻👋🏻🆑🆎🅰️🅱️🅾️🆘🅾️🐸🙅🏼🙅🏼‍♂️💇🏼💇🏼‍♂️🙋🏼🙋🏼‍♂️🚶🏼‍♀️🚶🏼🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼🏋🏼‍♀️🏋🏼💪🏻👀👁6️0️0️0️0️0️0️👃🏼✡️🕎☢️☢️🚀➡️🇮🇱💥☠️☣️☣️☁️💨🇮🇱☠️💀💀🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♂️💃🏼🕺🏼

I talk to people who travel all the time and everyone who travels to Russia says the people there are doing great. Lots of nice cars, high home ownership and in general the population seems to be happy. It sounds like they are doing better than the west and it probably has something to do with a very low national debt and the people having some control over their government. Inb4 Russia is a bombed out shit hole where everyone eats rats and Putin is a kike agent who mercilessly rules over his goyim

Being honest, "america" is the enemy of the world and i cant understand why americans are so retarded, seriously, they believe every single drop of shit on tv and their culture was replaced by nigros on welfare.

Its cute that you are calling the person whos the OP of the Assad sticky a shill. Give us more "Trump is a jew puppet" posts bro. Get your friends on discord to reply to you reinforcing how right you are. Give us some of them kosher Trump jpgs too while you're at it.

Here ya go.

This is a completely unnecessary and desperate move by the State Dept. Russia will be forced to respond somehow but won't adopt the same retarded approach.

It's mostly the EU taking the impact of the sanctions but you're right.

>This is why the whole planet thinks your country is full of kikes. (((You))) started this whole thing, (((you))) are constantly promoting a anti russian sentiment, even though (((you))) have no reason to fight them, (((you))) are the ones enforcing sanctions and causing billions in danage to the russian economy.
Fixed. Remember the real (((problem))). Even if you killed all americans the kike remains. Deal with the (((problem))) not the symptom.

The bluepilled people knew nothing about the evil kikey plan.

Putin is a globalist himself but I don't want conflict with Russia you fucking shill.

Nobody here wants to fight russia, the media doesn't represent our opinion.

This, exactly this.

This is what I like to see,when I open my door. I want to move to Siberia and become a horse herder. Russia should invite any and all WHITE Americans that want to move, free land and horses. Vlad call me.

So is this the part of the thread where we have Trump cucks from plebbit getting triggered because actions of 'muh gawd emprer' are being scrutinized? With the standard down-syndrome levels of "muh6gorgillion-D chess" comments strewn in for good measure?

And then the opposite side of the Earth begins to retaliate with RIDF posts and eventually slinging so much retarded shit it's really hard to tell who's a stupid reddit cuck, who's from Tel Aviv, and who's shitposting from the basement of RT.

Meanwhile, actual objective posts like , that attempt to reign in the stupidity and kikiness get overlooked while everyone is busy clutching their respective pearls and the Jews in Haifa laugh at us because it's so easy to completely destroy a thread with a few "Trump is a Jew stooge" or "Putin is a Kike and you don't own nothing, goyim" comments. Every single time. And you dumbasses still fall for it.

No one is literally Hitler. Get off your bullshit "Trump is muh Gawd emprer" or "Trump is Jew operative" polarity. There is only "does this action uphold the 14 words?". That's literally the only thing you fucking autists should be concerned with or analyzing against.

And for the last fucking time, will you stupid cucks go back to fucking T_D on that faggot website. No one wants you here and it's so goddamn obvious when you post. The election is over, the fucking god emperor meme was funny, ok. But it's over and now "we" need to move on. Jesus.

I am convinced that you have been here for at least 5 years.

Shut up, do you realize how much of a colossal faggot you sound like?

OP IS A FAGGOT

Reported.

The Russian consular staff aka spies were running influence operations among their right wing and left wing assets to foment more (((instability))) parallel with (((György Soros'))) operations. FBI Counterintelligence was on them like faggots in a chemsex orgy. San Francisco is their most important West Coast consulate because of the (((left wing))) assets the Russians have at (((UC Berkeley))) in the Bay Area (((LGBTQIABCDEFG))) community and in their intelligence collection activities in (((Silicon Valley.)))

The Russian assets in the WN movement were making the "real believers" amp up activity to amplify destabilization activities parallel to the (((Antifa Sorosfaggots.))) FBI CD basically said "fuck you" to the KGBniggers trying to pull kike (((Jewtin))) shit.

Basic spy shit. GTKRWN.

Telling to get out of SF before we coax NK into to wiping it off the face of the earth, more likely.

Yeah embassies are that double edged sword where it's exactly where all the covert spying is coordinated, but at the same time you do need diplomacy unless you want to go to war. It's only when all diplomatic ties are cut is when shit goes down.

Looks like they're burning evidence now!!!

Its 95 today in SF with hazy skys…perfect day to curl up with a scotch and sit by the fire…

archive.is/rsVAS

Goy capta, that's funny.

cremation?

Their dirty laundry.

Well duh course they're burning stuff.
Every nation of relevance runs espionage bullshit out of their embassies.
So they're burning records and destroying equipment in order to limit what the USA can grab when they have to vacate.

They'll have a fuckton of paper documentation because the Russians are massively suspicious of electronic storage. They consider it too easy to alter/fake. So they store anything of importance on paper media.
It's also why their sigint capabilities lagged behind the west during the cold war, they didn't trust sigint and considered paper documents the gold standard in espionage.

It's not hard to understand why but it means they'll have literal tons of paper documents of a sensitive nature in that embassy.
All of which must be properly destroyed before the yanks can get inside.

Good

Fuck you and this bullshit you spew, fucking faggot.
You're posting on an American imageboard alongside many other Americans that think the same as you, yet you fucking spergs think ALL Americans are to blame for what bullshit happens in your fucking countries.

Why don't you fucking retards blame the actual (((people))) who do shit to your countries instead of acting like a fucking jackass posting about how Americans on Holla Forums are part of the reason why Globalism exists.

Agree. FBI Counterintelligence decided they wanted to pull the plug on the KGBniggers' influence operations, which were – honestly – pretty fucking effective, since the KGBniggers expertly leveraged the (((György Schwartz aka Soros'))) actions in (((Charlottesville))) and mobilized their (((left wing))) and WN – as well as (((alt-kike))) shared intel assets to enhance influence operations.

As you said, smart user, operating under diplomatic cover is a real double-edged sword.

Anyway, the FBI Counterintelligence Division is on par (or maybe better from a tech standpoint, but I doubt it matters) with FSB counterintelligence. Both groups are top-notch, God-tier counterintelfaggots. But there's no way a San Francisco consular KGBnigger can shake off a 40 person FBI team using leapfrogging tail methods among all the high-tech and HUMINT shit the FBI counterintelfaggots use. It's just like Moscow. CIAhomies working under diplomatic cover pretty much know they're under God-tier FSB surveillance. I went to Moscow for some oil industry shit and you're pretty much told, as soon as you step on Russian soil, you're under God-tier FSB surveillance. I tried to fuck with them by pretending to fuck with the team I thought was leapfrogging me. You can't. None of my credit cards worked the next day and my room was purposely semi-trashed.

It's basic "respect" shit, I was told later from an FBInigger I knew in Virginia that the team tailing me just wants to get through the day and not deal with drama. The FSB knows you're pretty much always under watch, and that I was being a dick by fucking with them. The FBIfag said at the end of the day, the FSBniggers assigned to me just want to go home, see their kids and not deal with filing extra bullshit and arguing with their commanders on why I even thought I was being tailed. In essence, I was a dumbass making their job annoying since I really wasn't important. The FBInigger told me that they probably scored me high on the "egotistical" score for their in-field psychological assessment of me, meaning, I'm pretty much a dickhead. I was only there as a junior associate working on some basic shit for an oil company and wasted the FSB's time, since I was technically, jack shit on their list.

A CIAhomeskillet also told me that CIA usually gives a heads up on dumbass American citizens who aren't of actual value entering Russia to the FSB as a "heads up, this dude's a test, not our fault" so the FSB is prepared. I was told this is standard spy shit, since whoever the fuck does it now (MGB? When is the official date of the union of both agencies, the FSB and SVR?) gives FBI CD and CIA a quick heads up if some dumbass Russian is heading to the states. Obviously, the FSB or FBI still surveil the fuck out of the dumbasses in question, but at least the field operatives taking the fucker know they're dealing with a prick and can properly rein the faggot in.

Again, it's all standard spy shit. The US needs diplomatic cover in Russia with our consulates and embassies, and so does Russia. It's just spy shit that got too political. It sucks for the operatives and staff, since they have to deal with this – it their families (on both sides.)

The real outcome is both countries are just annoying their respective intelligence services with dumb shit like relocation or flying back and packing shit in a hurry.

Thanks, user. It's cool to have a level headed conversation on this board, user. That's based.

GTKRWN.

HEIL HITLER

Correct. Westerners often go "look at those backward Russians XDD", but the Ivans simply are very conservative in tech and want their stuff to work 100% of the time. This philosphy influences all everything, from mssiles to tank design.

… interesting post.

That is a good post.

Checked

((FBI)))
Shut up kike

You had me until this. Nice try though.

This is a manoever to send degenerate pizza loving Russian fags with diplomatic immunity home.

Reddit seriously destroyed this place.

There's free land in Kamchatka (far east, north of Korea), if you want to go live like a Russian peasant.
rt.com/politics/224099-russia-land-free-east/

You have e an interesting writing style but I think you overestimate the independence of said Intel agencies when it comes to things like Charlottesville. I'm still of the mind that it is turbojews doing their thing via new york and london, and the alphabet soup mostly takes its orders dutifully.

Essentially what I was getting at in . You'd think a "god-tier" "intelligence" agency would notice an invasion of hook nosed foreigners subverting the entire Western world and pulling off assassinations and psyops. But no, they seem content to help such hook nosed foreigners.

As you wish, lad. r8 my 20 second OC

Damn it, I'll bet $20 that SC4 is going to have them in there with more *camping* and *frumple* which will just make it a *glorious* meme land.

Zero Hedge has a good write up on this FUBAR.
This was a violation of all norms of diplomacy

rgfregvfr4wgvew

EVERY FUCKING TIME

So, is this because Russians *are* gay and leaving San Fagsisco would make them cry, or they aren't gay and this is a gift because they really wanted to escape that liberal Mecca?

This thread is over a week old now, but basically the US essentially responded to the removal of their diplomats by shutting down their Consulates. The problem however, is that they also raided them too which instead of showing strength demonstrates weakness, and pointless antagonism.

I seem to recall the house voting on a sanctions bill, stripping the Trump admin of the ability to order Russia to do anything..

'Member that time Holla Forums spoiled some cianiggers plan to frame Assange as having raped a child. Election time was such an amazing time to shitpost.

This thread was made on the first day of this month, so yes over a week old.

Hmph. I neglected to see that, apologies.

Kek, what the fuck is that even trying to convey?

Not all Americans, Moishe.

Heather Nauert mocks the 'spirit of parity' by the Russians, which is really nothing, and justified action, compared to Obama's bullshit, and then Trumps absolute gutless caving. America is Rome, and Rome will be sacked for its leaders arrogance, by a patriotic nation who wanted to co-operate. Disgusting. Hope they die painful deaths.

I think you mistook this board for /salt-left/

I'd think they'd want to leave. Although they're "diplomats," which is the same tier as a politician, so they're probably pedophilic, depraved scum. Either way, why do diplomats need to be in a shit-hole like San Francisco? New York is more understandable, but still unnecessary. It seems like more a position they give to people someone in the government likes, on the tax payer's dime, so they can have the easy life. It's completely unnecessary though. Imagine being a diplomat sent to Chicongo.

if he vetoes the sactions, Congress and Senate will get it thru another way anyway
dont forget that

Here's the secret. The USA is Western Rome, and Russia is Eastern Rome. It makes sense for these two nations to put aside their (((differences))) and work together, uniting Rome once again. But this is a big no no for the kikes