Bawwwwwww

bawwwwwww

Wil "I'm a dumb numale cuck" Wheaton is such a fucking loser. I love this passive backhanded slight towards that leftwing soyboy. He is a parasite that infests nerdy hobbies from the inside out, and brings a crowd similar bugmen to fuck it even more. In particular I remember when this shitbag was brought in on a panel for Magic the Gathering when it was extremely obvious he did not belong there. He only gets these gigs because of his 15 min of fame, and political cronyism. Gj on that lego set, fuck Wesely.

I believe I speak for everyone here:
Shut up Wesley.

Jesus, shut the fuck up, Wesley.

Lmao kill yourself Wil

You're the real hero here, user.

SHUT UP WESLEY

SHUT

UP

WHEATON

HA HA HA HA SOYLET B. T. F. O!

But no one did.

What's the big deal about this? They're not even official minifigs.
Only a very small group of dedicated star trek fags who are also legofags would pay for this, and even then, you have the case of brand purists who won't buy it unless it's officially made by Lego which is never going to happen since Megabloks has the Star Trek license IIRC

t. /toy/

I only saw about 10 episodes of this show comfy as fuck tbhsmhfam and i only saw this character once,i didn't even know he had a name.

You probably don't even know Star Trek is swole now

spoonheads better mean klingons.

nothing wrong with that

pretty stupid if you understand the concept of comparative advantage

what the fuck is with the open mouth smile with thumbs up. Every single picture of a neckbeard like fucking Cuckton has that face/expression.

the spoonhead-in-chief sanctions this comment

Kill yourself, Wil.

Being "inspired" by Wesley Crusher is like being inspired by the kid and the monkey that stowed away in Speed Racer's car every episode