Finn should of been a Jedi

Why the FUCK didn't disney make Finn a damn jedi? He had 2 lightsaber fights in the first movie! TFA setup his training and redemption perfect. Fucking hacks.
Story starts the same minus bullshit with Rose. Rey goes to meet Luke and he's a broken man, because he let Ben slip away and lost everything he'd worked for. No need to turn him into a suspicious murdering bastard. Rey convinces him to train her but guess what? She immediately turns to the dark side like in TLJ, Luke casts her out, refusing to train another lost student, and then the Snoke x Kylo Ren mind meld happens, and she's influenced into leaving and confronting Kylo by herself. Meanwhile Finn wakes up from Recovery yelling "Where's Rey?!". They then receive a transmission with Chewie howling indiscriminately but C3PO understands and tells them that Rey took the ship and went off to confront Kylo.

Now that I think of it, wouldn't a former stormtrooper becoming a Jedi be a really great example of the "powerful Force users don't have to come from bloodlines" message that the movie tries to push?

Fuck off jew jew.

It even follows a certain element of the Jedi tradition: He was taken from his family at an early age and made to undergo rigorous physical training and mental conditioning to function as part of an intergalactic fighting force meant to bring order to the galaxy.

He was a janitor that was demoted ? to a reg soldier and immediately betrayed his faction when his friend died, and started killing the other troopers whom he considered friends and family earlier with no issue, despite the death of just one person having such a traumatic effect on him. It was also the resistance that killed his friend and yet, he joins them when killing someone he cares about?

His entire motivation and character arc were dogshit. But then, all the characters motivations and arcs are complete shit anyway, so it doesn't surprise me that in a sea of deep shit, the slightly less shitty part seems great by comparison.

There is a Nigger in our chatroom, report this guy

I wanna fucking cum inside of BB-8

Law of the cosmos. Niggers can't be Jedis. And jews can't be paladins or pirates. (real pirates not butt pirates)

Jewish pirates destroyed the Spanish empire.

Were there Wookie Jedi?

There was Mace Dindu

The Last Jedi was really a sequel to an alternate universe Episode 7 that wasn't shit

only women can be jedi, silly boy

It was the obvious move but I suppose
feminism > niggers.
All male characters were emasculated or portrayed as if written by feminists ( which it most definitely was). White men I guess are too offensive to even put on screen the CY+3, thus niggers ans spics start getting shit on… which is hilarious.

Prequel doesn't count.

Wouldn't it look bad that he killed his former comrades without trying to at least reason with them since he was able to change sides? I don't think I ever remember him trying to convince his former brethen in arms. His only reasoning was "It was the right thing to do".

can a pog be demoted to grunt? i'm assuming the first order follows some methodology similar to the marine corps in that everyone has weapons training, should the time come. perhaps finn just got transferred because they needed troops for the jakku assault and he was in the area.

yes… white men cannot be portrayed because they are too violent… so we must turn to POC… and they will civilize us…