All the efforts to bring him down have failed

Sorry Holla Forums, it was a valiant effort but not quite enough to destroy this jewish psychopath.

Reminder that Big Harv will rise again

who

Is he jew?

STOP CUCKING TO SJWS
The legend of Max Landis

im jew

GET HIM
THE DIRTY KIKE RAT IS SHITTING UP THE FLOORBOARDS

Max 'Dad's Got The Rotors, I Motorboat Her' Landis
Max 'UH-1 In His Pants' Landis
Max 'Copter Feel' Landis
Max 'Dicktor Wankenstein'
Max 'Inspector Jerk Gently' Landis
Max 'Fucked Zoe Quinn in her Zoe Quim' Landis

he's jew yes

What did you expect? His Dad legit killed people, kids ffs and he didn't spend one day in jail for it. You think his son who clearly is a fag, what get busted for touching women. WEW

jew kidding!

Sauce?

His dad was Jewish, I don't think you need a citation.
Granted, you can tell he's not a purebred Jew, but a Jew's a Jew nonetheless.

Lol, nope.

I'd like to see you fags try anything in real life, but everyone knows you're full of shit and live with your parents. Honestly, if there was any justice in Europe, that faggot would have been put to death like he deserves.

Guards this woman has lost her composure

Mom too according to kikepedia. Too bad :^\

I don’t like varg either but you sound like a sandnigger.

Would you go through life wearing that stupid haircut knowing it makes you look like King Faggot if it granted total invulnerability?

To what? Being called king faggot?

Get a load of this jew.

Lol, your "holy" centres are now a sparring ground for the great intellectuals of our time to sharpen their wits kid. The old indoctrination centres are lacking willing brainwashing victims and the only use they get nowadays is as a public forum for the new generation of Atheistic geniuses. We don't need to physically burn them, we have already destroyed them with our razor sharp intelligence and desecrated the still warm corpse of the holy cow. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Watch this video and weep tears like your "blessed" "virgin". Ha!

he should have been put to death for being a murderer, are you retarded?

wait jew?