Nashville Statement: Evangelicals somehow manage to take a stand for something for a change

NASHVILLE STATEMENT TRENDING ON TWITTER
The Evangelical churches are getting attacked for not supporting fags.
cbmw.org/nashville-statement/
twitter.com/hashtag/NashvilleStatement?src=hash

The tl;dr is that a large coalition of evangelical pastors has come together to finally take a mass stand against faggotry. They are now being attacked on all sides by the usual suspects, the army of blue checkmarks, as well as the you-know-Hews. This presents us a brilliant opportunity. We can both provide the anti-faggot side with meme power, and use the opportunity to redpill them on the Enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
pastebin.com/06qHVjAM
quod.lib.umich.edu/k/kjv/simple.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEE
Lemme dig out the Stop The Fags posters. Those are a classic.

Evangelicals take a stand constantly, mostly for Israel and things that will benefit the kikes. It's a religion of cucks, you see.

Shill harder, moishe.

He's right, Evangelicals are cucks, but this thread is about how to take them not being cucks for a change and using it to our advantage.

>Make them hate (((g*d's chosen people)))

Literally impossible. We should definitely fan the flames of this little conflict, but if anyone starts talking about muh based pastors, you need to be fucking shot.

We could try linking them to Marching to Zion and the rest of Anderson's work. That's helped me redpill a few Evangelical friends.

It's a statement of fact. Christians belong in the ovens alongside the Jews.

They haven't really stopped being cucks, they just don't like the gays. It's a completely insignificant detraction from their being TOTALLY cucked, but it's not absolving them of cuckhood either. They usually don't even hate fags for the right reasons, it's based in their worshiping a kike on a stick and it's fueled by their desire to satisfy a kike deity.

THE SALT MUST FLOW

(checked)
(checked)
at least they're hating on the gays corrupting marriage, that's been irritating me more than anything else lately.

Checkin those trips.

Fug, trips compounding dubs.

saved

fucking based

what a true nashville red-blooded american patriot

Evangelicals speaking out against faggot marriage is hardly anything new.

Pff, I bet these nerds still have gaia accounts.

chek'd but in this day and age, user, that statement is positively revolutionary, and practically unimaginable in the brains of leftists.

J. I. Packer signed it. That's pretty huge. A lot of evangelicals worship him like the pope.

I actually hung out with the WBC once, sort of unintentionally. Me and some lads were planning to sneak into a DNC fundraiser that Bernie Sanders was speaking at and disrupt it. When we got there, we saw that the WBC was protesting the event, and they even had signs about the kikes. (I thought they just did fag shit, but apparently they also protest synagogues and Jewish schools as well.) We tried to get into the fundraiser, but we found out that tickets started at $100 apiece, so we decided to go hang out with the WBC guys for a while. Most of them clammed up when we approached, I guess because they thought we were shitlibs trying to troll them or something. Phelps was talkative though, and seemed pretty nice actually. When we first saw him, he was getting his ear talked off by one of the indigenous ghetto critters who was explaining to him that King James wuz black. After the pavement ape left, I got to chat with him about the JQ.

Where's the one of these that has the numale telling christians how to celebrate their own religion while admitting the same arguments wouldn't work on him?

Yes, surely teaching them about BASED racemixing will help them.

Even the ones that support Israel, know that even God didn't give Israel unlimited chances.

Evangelicals never stopped being anti-fag marriage. The problem is their opposition to it has proved ineffectual.

Christians worship Jesus because he is the son of God. Evangelicals worship him because he's jew. Due to their wacky, heretical beliefs Id say evangelicals are about as Christian as the Mormons.

Minor correction: Christians aren't supposed to worship Jesus at all. In fact, he said not to. You do stuff in his name in the same way you do business on company letterhead, but God the Father is the only one you're actually supposed to worship.

They oppose gay marriage, but support Israel. Some even believe that Jews don't have to repent. They've literally altered Christianity to accommodate the scribes and Pharisees. If is up there somewhere with Kek, he surely doesn't support what's happened to his religion.

This.

Did he seem like he knew what he was talking about? I like those guys, but I could never tell if they were pretty switched on or a bit retarded.

Seems like they've been keeping their head down after the constant ridicule and have now decided the wind is blowing in their favor.

t. Cathodox

At first I thought they had become race realist. I didn't even know they had a problem with fag acceptance, thought that was pretty cut in dry.

I do like the lifelong union thing, going back to their roots, will the Evangelicals try to overturn divorce laws next?

some flavor of protestant actually, not that I've gone to church since I was 5 years old

Not forever. But we have to warn them about the jews before they can fix their situation.

Philippians 2:9-11
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I guess it depends on what you mean by worship, then. All that verse says is about recognizing his authority, which I guess could be seen as worship if you squint at it, but even the end says the glory is the Father's.

We and Herr Trump had pulled the Overton Window to the right this last few years.
Tomorrow, the (((Evangelicucks))) will suggest tar and feathering and hopefully some good old bonfire as a final solution to the homosexual question

>>>/christian/

I messed up one of the panels. Not that it affects the message, but here's a fix anyway.

Yeah to be honest I could quote more to argue the case from this standpoint but you would still have a certain point in this regard. There is a distinct lack of direct statements here, and I believe I know why. The real reason we're supposed to worship is because we realize he's God, and all the proofs that Jesus is God are supposed to be the actual justification for worshipping him because the whole Bible is obviously packed with references to worshipping only God. So if there was a lot of Jesus-specific references that weren't "careful" in their wording even in a single place that might spawn heresies about being allowed to worship someone that isn't God. That's why you'll find all this carefully precise wording throughout the scriptures. But make no mistake, he is absolutely worshipped by Christians because of the fact he is recognized as the Son, who is equally God with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

But you're still sending them an incomplete message by implying the jews hate them for being christian. they don't. they hate them for being white.

I was just thinking that the image needed to be expanded a bit. I'll work on it.

Stop the hate, Nashville. Satan was the first victim. Learn to accept Satan and his gay friends as your new section 8 neighbors.

The hatred is one and the same. The jews believe whites are the descendants of a tribe they failed to eradicate long ago, and they despise us for our success following Jesus who was their prophesied messiah. The hatred for Christians is much easier to explain than the one for whites, there's much more direct evidence for the former.

Self replying to add that most ethnic groups identify race with religion intrinsically - salvation for all is a uniquely Christian idea, except for some eastern religions. Muslims refer to whites as Crusaders, for example. This might be useful in connecting the two.

Yep, it's almost like the whole system was made for us. They get turned into the guys who could have had it all but threw it away— and the worst part is it was all planned that way from the beginning. The few "good" ones assimilated 2000 years ago, the rest have since turned themselves into dysgenic bloodline of inbreds that we know today. Now the best they can do to attack is try to corrupt our religion but they are again destined to fail.

One might like to believe you but the facts of the matter are that your 'Herr' Trump is currently carrying out zog's foreign (Israeli) policy goals. This is also now a failing strategy. Zog is losing out there and the more the USA continues to hitch itself to this genocidal ideology, the more its influence will suffer throughout the world. Other countries are waking up.

Imagine "blocked by Trump" being your claim to fame in life… Pathetic.

>>>/oven/

Will faggotry denier be the new holohoax or Al Gore tax denier?

the eternal christian strikes again

these people think that this type of stuff is the entire foundation of western civilization. no wonder they're abolitionists

Probably has a lot to do with the first cohort of sexually abused kids under gay parenting coming of age.

These guys are going to make Fred Phelps look like Mr. Rogers. You watch.

lol reported for intl

I think Christ means no goat or baby sacrifice. I pray in the name of Jesus with saints, Mary, etc.

t. dogan

They do, in fact, hate them for being Christian, intl.

Feminist dishonesty is already making a lot of marriage obsolete. I will only marry in a church anyway.

DOTR will come for you too, hopefully sooner than later.

so if they werent christians then jews wouldnt hate them? do jews prefer pagans? see pic related in
christianity is spiritual marxism. just because it functions as controlled opposition doesnt mean the jews have to like it - it's still opposition

typical christian, wanting to kill a fellow white just for not adhering to your favorite non european religion

Gas will be your part.

I also like how you refuted nothing, another confirmation that you're a shitkike.

yes, another white man killed for the heinous crime of refusing to adhere to a religion made by kikes. you're truly doing gods work, arent you?

Gas yourself you hook-nosed rat.

Reported.

Typical strawman, yid. Nice to out yourself fully in only two posts.
Yep.
Nope.
Nope.

That 'controlled opposition' is the best part. Christianity founded The Inquisition to hunt down crypto-jews pretending to be h'white. Just like this nose monster:

what is it about white people following the european spirituality that triggers you so much?

mean to give that first (you) to you , not me

Proof? At least half of all pagan symbols are considered (((hate symbols))), anything that is wholly white identity is denigrated by fucking kikes

However you feel about christians and fags, the fact of the matter is that no one got to vote on fag marriage, SCOTUS just magically decided it's the law because a few fag states wanted it even though I guarantee you probably around 90% of the country opposes it and doesn't want it. Talk about over reaching

That chart shows Jews hate muslims as much as they hate Christians. Let that one sink in, when their homeland has been under attack the entire time its existed by muslims, and supported by Christians.

Actually, technically, it says they hate Christians MORE than muslims. 35 to 34.

Good stuff, thank you user.

Just told an evangelical Christian about that, and no joke, he said it was anti-semitism and didnt want to hear it. Top cuck.

Anyone have that pic of Jewess Sarah Silverman with the crucifix shaped dildo?

They could fix all this if the state just offered civil unions for EVERYONE and left the "marriage" to the churches. To get married you must have a civil union as well. This is the LEGAL contract joining two parties. You can leave the marriage crap to the religion nutters.

Back when I was a lolbertarian I tried to explain this to some faggots canvasing for a gay marriage referendum, and they got mad at me. They didn't care about the benefits or the legal aspects of it, they just wanted to force churches to accept their bullshit. And I guess it makes sense, after all their end game is to normalize their degeneracy so they can start diddling kids without repercussions.

Yeah I try when I can, I know a small group at college who are all white but are acting like Byzantines trying to equate that, God, Deus, Yahweh and Allah are all the same because muh one god commandment. It's probably to difficult to get them to see the mythological basis for most of the previous not being the same but acting like saying Allah is an alright name for your Christian god is to much cancer for me to allow and so I fight them on that premise whenever they bring it up, it hurts deeply when the women start doing it. Damn, Jews.

Hey christcucks, just answer me one easy question, so we can all be clear on that. Who would you consider your brother: a nonchristian white or a christian nigger?

Hypocrisy is a quality I absolutely detest, and yet every liberal practices it.

And that is where we get to the heart of the matter. They don't give a fuck about rights, they just want to control other people.

The most far these Christians go is to go against homosexuality, fuck them.

Churches across the country should close their churches to weddings completely for a while. Put the burden upon the cunts in the courts.

I just thought of something. This is probably the reason they are pushing to have churches deal with the fuckes. Courts don't want to have to marry the fucking fairies any more than we do but they cannot legally refuse. They don't want to have to deal with the extra workload beyond a PR statement here or there by offering a token union of dykes.

All your anti-fag stories, and logic here on /commonfilth/ : youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg .

Kikes spent centuries killing off Christianity. Paganism? They don't care, they'll let them.

Wrong. The Bible says God had forsaken the jews because they ignored, over and over again, his command to stop their race-mixing. Mudslimes hail from a cursed bloodline of jews, you can find that in the the Bible too.

When you're looking at 'Christcucks', you're simply looking at faggots who don't even read the Bible let alone want to follow it. God nuked faggots and degenerates en masse, even punished a faggot for looking back in pity. Cucking out on the Bible simply means you're not a Christian. Same thing with Republicucks and Cuckservatives cucking out on the Constitution and Conservative values. Same thing with Lolbergtarians calling themselves 'Patriots' and then selling out their own people next chance they get.

You can call or label yourself whatever the fuck, but if you stand for nothing then you are just that; nothing.

good

What about Polygyny?

A man taking multiple wives is the most efficient way for a male to spread his genetics. Together, a man and multiple wives can create a much more stable household for rearing healthy children. It'd even be easier to homeschool.

I've always wondered why its illegal in the USA. Do they not want one person to have a monopoly on spreading genetics? Is it because of the uneven male/female ratio?

hey i remember him from the ppl r racist against me after the weighted points system came out i thought of him, but this…

Christianity is medieval, dumbass

but user, it seems that's our barbara spectre account, not the real one

Race mixing was hardly their most severe crime. The Jews broke virtually every contract with god, perverted the teachings of his prophets, and and disobeyed nearly every one of his commands he gave until he gave them one last chance to redeem themselves and they killed it. At that point he got fed up with them and essentially told them to fuck themselves, gave his guidance to the gentiles, and cursed them for all eternity. They're still rectally ravaged about it two millennia later.

It was really fake? I couldn't tell because her claims of it being an impersonator are exactly what a jew would do to weasel out of trouble. Oh well. Either way I'll replace that section with some other kike in an update. Easy enough, given how much they like to show off their insane hatred.

Not just that, they even went so far as to create their own 'laws' that 'circumvent' God's Law. This is where 'pilpul' comes from. Let that sink in. They couldn't just walk away, no, they were so spiteful that they just couldn't let go.

Eventually this path led them to a 'religion' that is opposed to everything that is holy, virtuous, serene, beautiful, good and just. They believe their 'messiah' will come to this world if they commit enough atrocities. That is the jew we know today.

Fuck you faggot, that Common Filth guy is a spic who hates white people.

you don't get redpilled all at once, you take it in doses.

My brother is a cock sucking faggot with an Asian twink """""boyfriend"""" Wat do? Granted he lives 400 Miles away as well

At what point did Jews spend "centuries" killing off Christians?

The reality is that Jews did spend the better part of 1,000 years doing everything they could to exterminate the old gods of Europe. They may despise Christians, but they never tried to exterminate them. The reason is simple:

Jews do not destroy what they can subvert.
Christianity is a Jewish tool to subvert whites.

The natural state of a civilized nation is "soft" monogamy. Most people don't realize this, but prior to about the 18th century, infidelity was much more narrowly defined than it is now. The reason is that men have always had the conqueror's genes - conquest by rape is our most common way of destroying a competing ethnicity or culture. Christianity was designed to slowly erode this state of affairs and replace it with one where male sexuality and marital fidelity were considered equivalent.

Even now, after centuries of being shamed for our natural instincts, men, even married ones, still check out other women. It may be suble, or it may be obvious, but any man who tells you that he never notices how attractive the women are that he's talking to is either a eunuch, a faggot, or lying. This instinct isn't just "men beng pigs" as the Jews would have us believe. Remember, even the Ten Commandments of Moses commanded not against fornication, but against coveting another man's wife. That has always been the issue: a woman who is not married, and is not chaste, has been fair game to anyone who can have her; it is only the wives of men, or the women who seek to be future wives of men, who were preserved. That is why the penalty for defiling a virgin, in the old testament, was to marry her; that is why the prohibition was against coveting other men's wives - because women only have use as wives and mothers. Slatternly women who choose to give up their virtue to a man whom they weren't married (or did marry afterwards, at the very least) have no inherent social value. They were preserved, as part of the weaker sex, but to depredate them sexually, by force or by seduction, was considered, at worst, a minor social faux pas - a non-issue; and if their liaisons got them with child, at least they were serving some useful function, even if it was inferior in nature.

As our world has become more "civilized", men's instincts have not changed. We still want what we once had, because we were born and bred to it by 1,000,000 years of evolution. First, the Jews eroded marriage by making divorce an accepted concept, using Christianity as their proxy; then they changed the definition of male fidelity from loving and protecting his wife, and marrying no other, to a complete identification of male sexuality with male fidelity; once we were primed by this assault upon our natures, they worked to increase the "age of consent" from 12 or so up to 18, with no upper bound on the age at which a woman can accuse a man of rape if she is under the influence of alcohol or even feels "pressured" somehow. Now that these goals are complete, they turn their attentions to the last bastions of male sexual conquest: porn, VR, and sexbots.

Porn was men's solution to the problem of having instincts that they were taught were evil, base, animal, or sinful - they decided that if they could not fuck the maid, they could at least pretend to in their fantasies. Giving white men even the refuge of their own minds is unacceptable to the Jew, however, and they have pursued the male tendency toward sexual conquest even into the realms of our imaginations, our fiction, and our machines.

Of course, most of the emasculated little fucks here won't read my entire post, and certainly won't analyze it critically. I just hope at least one of us are capable of indendent thought, still.

tl;dr: fucking women who aren't wives and aren't preserving their virtue (to become wives) was never considered "bad" until the Jews convinced us it was.

Let's ignore the fact that since the sexual revolution the western world has already started moving into this situation where the top 10% of men get the top 40%+ of women, but realistically:

When there's a small percentage of men monopolizing a large percentage of women, there are some men who are left entirely without. Men without families are societally unstable, because they are without access to reproduction without violence and thus become "dangerous." Historically these unwed men have often been sent to die in hideous wars to prevent the potential social unrest that they could put their energy towards that would normally go into creating and maintaining a family and trade. 1 woman to 1 man is ideal for stability, albeit not reflective of the desires of people.

You're correct to a degree - race mixing was not their most severe crime. It was however, an important gateway to national perversion. When God instituted the prohibition on race mixing, it was because he understands what civic nationalists do not - that culture is inseparable from blood, and one cannot maintain a culture for long without maintaining the physical blood bond that holds the nation together in unity.

The moment the ancient Israelites engaged in mixing with the nations round about them, they lost their cohesive unity and irreparably damaged their bond to the culture and religion that was established within their nation by God. Those of mixed parentage owed as much loyalty to other cultures and other religions, and brought in practices, such as child sacrifice, that were their most severe crimes.

That is one reason that what I said in worked: because we gave women a carrot and a stick: if they were married, or preserved their chastity so they could become married, we treated them like princesses. The women who did not, however, were faced with sexual depredation, drudgery, and single motherhood.

This served two purposes: to give women incentive to marry men, and to give men an outlet for their sexuality.

By making slatterns a "protected class" similar to married women (by curbing men's ability to use them sexually), we significantly reduced the incentive for women to marry men, the result of which has been ((("female quality"))), divorce, and a massive reduction in the number of women getting married, which, in turn, results in an ever increasing group of sexless beta men who have no reason to contribute to society.

I'm not sure if I knew about this, would you show me which part of The Bible says that?

Lol, no.
Those men became philosophers or found ways to occupy their time productively other than establishing families.
Most of these people you describe as 'left without' because someone else is successful at finding a mate isn't the fault of the successful male, but many other factors, including the inferiority of the unsuccessful male.

Just because a guy knows 3 women who all agree to work together and form a family and one other man can't find 1 woman, doesn't mean the first should be restricted from pursuing his happiness

I forgot to emphasize that the reason a few people become violent (whether they act it out or not) is because of how fucked sexuality is in our society and most of these people are more golem than man.

Thus spake the Jew!

Men who lived in seclusion, as you describe, did so voluntarily. It is noble for a man to sacrifice his posterity for the sake of a greater calling, assuming he has the talent to do so.

Forcing men into such a condition, however, destroys them.

I'm saying this as a white married man with several kids. I'm high-income, attractive, and had no issue securing a virgin mate even in today's social climate; and I still understand that our current society is designed to rob men of their futures by depriving them of good mates.

Only the Jew cries in pain as he stabs you, and that is you.

I'm talking pre-kiked society

egalitarian faggot. do you not see the world around you? how many of the men in our current society already cause all sorts of trouble because they can't get women? they'll support communism and the jews until their dying breath if it means they have a chance at pussy from even the most disgusting, brightly-colored, fat, bitchy women the world can produce.

Hopefully, you, at least, can understand the point I am making in my posts, then.

The symptom of an even greater problem. I bet every single one of the people you're describing have very low testosterone. They probably also watch a lot of porn and eat like shit. Theres all kinds of variables in the equation that are emasculating large quantities of white men in Western society. We are being targeted and pushed to the edges of society and this is causing a lot of anger.

There are those who'd rather sperg out about 'tfw no gf', but there are people out there working to create a pro-white society again.

I don't see how its enough to deny a man from taking multiple wives though.
Nature is fascist and you must fight to survive.

Animals cannot be Christian, user.

I view monogamous marriage as an ideal for a properly functioning society.

But, these are perilous times, and we need as many strong, smart, white babies as possible. Therefore, I consider emergency impregnation to be part of a viable solution. I'd rather have 100 Chads than 100 Jamals.

But user, in a white future, everyone will be Chad and Stacy

A nonchristian white, actually.

Wrong, newfag. Jews are willing to forgive Germans for the Holocaust, but will never forgive Christians for the crime of existing. They hate him because he is both. The Eternal Jew is waging a war against White Christian Europeans. It's the whole package they're after, and they dismantled it in order of Christian, then European (the stage we're in now), and finally White, if they get that far.

They attack us in the order of the things about us that are the biggest threat to them. Christianity is first, because Christ calls all Jews the Children of Satan, not the Children of Abraham, and warns us of the dangers of allowing them to exist and practice their ways. European is next on the list because it is our cultural and ethnic heritage. It allows us to make refined and distinct choices about ingroups and outgroups.

White is last because White is no threat to them. A man who can only call himself White is a man who has nothing else left of his identity. It is a sign of his utter defeat as a people. The only thing he has left that he can call his own is the color of his skin, and miscegenation will fix that. There is nothing sadder than a "White Man."

t. Someone Who Spent A Lot Of Time Serving In The Background While Rich Jews Talked

it's good that they have reiterated this so plainly and publicly. it will make a good reference when the next religious freedom vs faggotry case comes up in court.

These people cannot understand religion.

So that's why they're still continuing to extort billions upon billions of dollars from Germany, right? Preventing germans from preventing their country from being sweden tier?

Other than Israel, you mean.

Not an argument. Read what was written.

Hey intl, reported. There’s your answer.

You have a few things backwards.

Christianity was the institution that fought most strongly against the idea of divorce. The WASP establishment and the influence of the Catholic Church on European immigrants to America was dismantled precisely because they were the bulwarks against the moral and ethical subversion the Jews were peddling.

Porn was pushed by Jews onto our people as a poison. It was not invented by white men as a "solution" to being denied the ability to "fuck the maid." It was part of a Jewish psyop to hook entire generations of European Christian boys onto masturbation and completely subvert their expectations of what sexuality is and what the act entails. And it has succeeded wildly beyond even the furthest expectations the Jews could have had for it: the spiritualism of sexuality is openly mocked by a tidalwave of Jew-created Atheists, and studies meant to research the effects looking at pornography has on the minds of men have failed because they could not find any men anywhere who were not, on some level, consuming pornography and masturbating to it. The control for their proposed experiment does not exist. Think about that. Pornography has achieved an infection rate of 100.00%.

I don't have it with me, but there's a great infographic about how Jews pushed porn onto an unwilling America because they hated Christians and wanted to addict all of their kids to masturbation. It was entirely a Jewish strategy, and even to this day, the industry is wholly owned and operated by Jews.

If they understood religion, then they wouldn't hold that position to begin with.

A nonchristian white would be worse he'll treat politics as a religion. John Oliver provides his sermons while he worships socialists like Sanders.

If that were the case, then why did divorce go from literally unthinkable, from the dawn of human civilization 20,000 years ago, to being acceptable under the watchful auspices of Christianity? Jews have been attacking us since time immemorial, but it's only been under Christianity's all-too-easily-subverted care that we've fallen to this level of degeneracy. Even Rome, as it burnt, never had the level of corruption, sexual decadence, and male submission that you see in our culture today. By their fruits shall ye know them–and the fruits of Christianity have poisoned the fertile soil of white men in ways that appear impossible to heal. I don't actually think it is impossible; we've conquered every other challenge before us; this is just another problem to be removed.

No.
Certain types of porn are pushed onto people by the Jews, especially racemixing and cuckolding material, but let's look at your assertion that 100% of men look at porn: do you have any clue what you're saying? Of course you don't; I doubt you qualify as fully sentient, but I digress.

What you're saying is that either:
-Jews found a psyop so perfect that there is literally no segment of the human male population that can resist it
or
-Porn is in such strong agreement with men's natural tendencies, in the conditions under which they exist now, that all men are attracted to it.

If the former is true, then we might as well give up; if the latter is true, then you're a (((useful idiot))) serving to further degrade the culture I hold dear. As I have no patience for defeatshilling, nor the deprecation of the power of Man, I consider in both cases it best if you removed your personage from the world.

Ideally, men's sexualities wouldn't be so diluted that porn was necessary to begin with; however, since it is, men are flocking to it universally. This is not because of Jews. Adolescent boys start checking out anything with tits the second they realize girls are physically attractive. They move heaven and earth to find porn even before the necessarily even know what it is. Either the Jews have perfected literal mind control, and we have no chance, or porn is not the evil monstrosity you pretend it is. That said, Jews have been all too happy to subvert porn to their purposes. "Slutty blonde" tropes; cuck/bbc/racemixing shit; sissy/trap/tranny fetishism; JOI/orgasm denial/etc. are all designed to take men's power and turn it into a source of self destruction and shame–and you are actively helping them in their goal.

I have no words for the shame I feel at how easily you're manipulated.

To pontificate further, look at that fucking chart about the way Christians view Jews and the reverse!
Christians have become a force which literally worship the people who hate them the most!
If Christiany were the panacea you claim; the one true path; we would not have strayed.

When the sheep wander, the fault lies upon the shepherd, not the sheep.

Neither. Niggers need to go back to niggerland. Nonchristian whites are arguably worse, because at least the nigger is visibly and obviously not a part of my culture or people. The white Atheist comes pretending to be my brother while peddling Communist subversions and Materialist lies. He fights to erode and destroy the culture and spirit of my people, but wears the skin-uniform of one of my folk.

Always kill a Traitor before an Enemy.

Sage for Holla Forumsposting. Fedora LARPers are always trying to D&C on this faultline, but none of them are ever willing to admit that we ourselves are the only people on earth who don't view Christianity as "the white religion." Every other race, nation, and culture on the planet views Christianity as inherently European, including the Jews. And the only reason we don't view it as "the white man's religion" is because the Jew has convinced us not to. He talked us out of it. Why? Because the Jew understands what he has forced us to forget through subversion: that our identity is layered and multi-dimensional. By tricking us into defending only one aspect of it, we cede all the rest to be attacked. By making us think one layer is more important than the others, the Jew foments internal strife.

You try to make this about Christianity, but the reality is, you're still just asking me if I think a white who rejects his own identity is worse than a nigger that's pretending to be white. The answer is, and always will be, to physically remove both of them by force.

I hate double posting like this, but the sheer asininity of Christians never ceases to amaze me.
By your beliefs, God is our literal Father in Heaven! His will be done! And yet, his children are to blame when they fail?
What the fuck kind of communistic horse shit is this?

When I see kids act out in the supermarket, I blame their parents; when I see a wife out of control, I blame her husband; when I see a religion out of control, I blame their God.
Christianity is out of control, and he has done nothing to reign in his errant followers.

I'm just glad I grew up Pagan. I don't think I could bear the disgrace of having been born a Christian.

You're mistaking pagans for atheists.
Atheists worship whatever they invest their ego into; Pagans worship their god(s).

Both are preferable to a religion which worships Jews.

Hue. Desperation.

Bahahaha. Agreed on the animals part; however, considering that every Church in existence accepts """"people"""" of any species or colour, I'm going to have to argue that unless you're invoking the No True Scotsman fallacy, animals can in fact be Christian.

You seem to have misunderstood. This isn't about figuring out a slightly better social arrangement, this is simply about truth. The truth can't right the world if the world largely ignores it, but it can save you. It can free you. If you really care, stop relying on society to keep itself upright and get there yourself first. If everyone demanded better conditions to improve themselves nobody will ever lift a finger. That's just my personal advice right there.

I already have the Truth, and that truth lies not with YHWH.
As far as being upright, I already am. I'm respected by my neighbours, and at work; I'm fit, married, and raising white kids with a wife who was a virgin when I met her; I teach, I assist, I elevate those around me.I help little old ladies across the street and keep trouble from entering my neighbours' houses. I dispense redpills to people who need them, although most of my associates already know enough that it's difficult to surprise them.
I'm not on here because my life sucks; I'm on here because too many other white men's lives suck; and I'd like to make their lives just a little bit better.

To put it another way, "I'm not pleading for the welfare of my soul–I'm pleading for yours."

Well if people had any time preference anymore we wouldn't be in this situation. If you just sing along with the bouncing dot every day you aren't really believing anything other than the person constructing those words. I think you would get what I'm saying. Thing are better and worse than you might imagine.

I fully believe in the mission of protecting my nation and I use the original sense of the word. It's an extension of the family. It was given to me and nobody can rightly oppose this. The truth is that which will prevail, and I wouldn't try to give you something less.

It's shit that used to be known by everyone, but was then memory holed.

Reported.

Jesus fucking christ Gary, we told you it was picture day, get your shit together.

Like how they're not even real Judeans but fakes anyway and the Gospel calls them out repeatedly as such.

That's why they tried to corrupt it. They also realize "faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." So they made crap translations (first through Scofield, then Constantin von Tischendorf and the ((textual criticism)) of Westcott & Hort) that change the meaning of things and removed entire verses. But that doesn't erase the original.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8:39-47
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Like how they're not even real Judeans but fakes anyway (did you really believe them when they said who they were?) and the Gospel calls them out repeatedly as such.

That's why they tried to corrupt it. They also realized "faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." So they backed crap translations (first through Scofield, then Constantin von Tischendorf and the ((textual criticism)) of Westcott & Hort) that change the meaning of things and removed entire verses. But that doesn't erase the original.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Like how they're not even real Judeans but fakes anyway (did you really believe them when they said who they were?) and the Gospel calls them out repeatedly as such.

That's why they tried to corrupt it. They also realized "faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." So they backed crap translations (first through Scofield, then Constantin von Tischendorf and the ((textual criticism)) of Westcott & Hort) that change the meaning of things and removed entire verses. But that doesn't erase the original.

are you implying that you don't absolutely detest every liberal?

Damn, got here too late with this. The shills have done great work preventing us from capitalizing on the courage of these pastors in taking a public stand against faggotry.

The "christcuck vs fedora" derail is a pernicious thing that needs to be stopped as soon as spotted. It's harder to spot it in time in any thread whose topic is Christianity. Hey, at the least I'll have an updated version of the infographic in this thread that replaces the apparently fake but believable Barbara Specter quotes. If those really are fake, then holy shit. Good job whoever did that one.

Great now I can't even delete them. I'll just go away now.

It was a sobering moment when I had been redpilled enough to realize WBC was actually right all along.

It's not a derail. If Christcucks didn't keep trying to claim they're the "one true face of Holla Forums" I'd leave them alone.

I don't even mind crusadeposting, because it meshes nicely with white supremacy and dotr topics; however, until they stop trying to claim that their religion is superior, they're not going to catch a break from the people who actually matter around here.

That's bullshit. You haven't heard of The Fate of Empires? That sort of degradation happens to any dominant religion. Christianity just happens to be ours.

I had something else somewhere that I was going to bring up, but fuck it.

That's okay. Do you also have the passages about race mixing?

TRS fuck off.

Neither, but the non-Christian white is worse because he or she will make 2 more niglets or adopt a whole litter of them from Africa. The Christian nigger will just go kill another nigger or be killed by a nigger.

Wow, there are more answers to that than I expected.

Polygamy will bring back the Bronze age.
Prepare your respective anuses, women!

One step at a time user. Them evangelicals are cucked good. One layer at a time. Once they see the Jew for what it is, it becomes easier to to clean all the other lays.

Every post read like a bot was posting it. Thing is, this guy could be "real". SO many people so far gone for real that its kinda tough to differentiate between bots and NPC "real" people.

All of today's arguments for social equality can be dismantled, if need be, by comparing their racial arguments to the gender counterparts. Anytime one of them argues racial equality, look carefully at their reference (if they even have one) and ask if this means radical feminism equality is also required, which is clearly false (1 Tim. 2:12). Even marriage is annulled by death yet your nationality is not. Anytime they will then resort to saying there's just nothing categorically wrong with it, just remind them drug abuse isn't categorically wrong but can be shown equally as destructive and you can drive that point as hard as necessary. At some point they will lost their minds if you stick to this. Because these "conservatives" of today are no different, in principle, than radical feminist drug addicts according to Biblical principles.

Anyway here are some good "opening" passages I use that are immune to actual context objection (they may try this but it will fail). I guarantee you there is beyond this a good response to anything they try to pull but I simply don't have enough space to write all of it here, and at times winning these kind of arguments is almost like judo, the playbook is massive.

Nationalism positive:
1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Acts 13:36
For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:

Psalm 74:17
Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.

Mixing negative:
Lamentations 5:1-2
Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach. 2Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.

Hosea 7:8-9
Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. 9Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not.

Proverbs 22:28
Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

whats this

Only whites can be Christian, niggers can't really be anything at all they just unga bunga around a fire and ape the ways of their betters.

Thank you for what you've given me so far. If you have this all laid out somewhere in text documents already, maybe you could use some pastebin or something?
Eventually I need to actually read the Bible. Do you have a preferred translation? I know the NIV is garbage.
Agreed, and I don't even have much of a playbook for arguing the Christian side of things. It's because even though I consider myself a Christian I haven't been in years. Moving into my political movement, Southern Nationalism, is making me more interested in it because my people are very Christian. I would otherwise look into Asatru. My playbook for using religious arguments is basically using the Tower of Babel to say that peoples should be separate.

The only point in using Christian ideas is if you know they're true, as Paul explains in 1 Corinthians 15:19. The sure knowledge that this truth will prevail. Of course you should know that we've been badly misrepresented as the Jews will do to their opposition. To be lied about by them is a badge of honor for us, we get this from Matthew 5:11. I'm just being consistent in coming here telling you what I believe.

pastebin.com/06qHVjAM

From my reading there are tons of more passages you won't find in those text files that I frequently pull out from memory with help from this site. quod.lib.umich.edu/k/kjv/simple.html

I'm on my third readthrough since I started, don't plan on stopping.
KJV for English is the way to go. Almost all other translations are based on the critical text instead of the received text. If you want to know why that's bad see embed related.

Yeah that's good to show at least that it was intended for separate nations to exist and that when the merging begins it is one sign of the end time.

Unfortunately, any time you might have spent reading a critical text versions of the Bible is pretty much wasted because those translations changed the originals in over ten thousand places. They're literally based on different documents that say different things in those places and remove entire verses like I said. If it wasn't for the KJV being superior and simply true upon inspection, I wouldn't be here right now. There are plenty of people who don't get this and just mock me for backing the KJV. Just my opinion though…

Not really. Even if I were an atheist or asatru, but who I am trying to redpill is a Christian then knowing the framework they should be following would help to convince them. There would be no point in trying to get them to be athiest or asatru as well as redpill them, nobody jumps that far.
I can argue from my own actual positions, I can argue from National Socialist positions, and I could likely give a shot at arguing from monarchist positions as well. I think it's good to be able to do that.

>pastebin.com/06qHVjAM
Thanks for that.

What about newer versions of it, like the NKJV?

Okay, I will.

I don't know if I'll ever be as doctrinaire as you are, and even if I do become like that it will only be because I got there through the political movement first. I would otherwise never have had a reason to simply pick up a Bible.

Precisely my point. There is nothing special about Christianity. It is not a true religion; it is not an especially potent religion.
Christfags have tried to build up this image of Holla Forums as some kind of bastion of "Christian" morals; the issue is that in their race to turn cuckolded self hatred into the new vogue, they're repeating the (((mistakes))) of the 18th and 19th centuries all over again.
We're never going to amount to anything if we keep letting kikes define every aspect of male sexuality as a cause of shame.
Besides

You can't do that. The old laws were superseded by the word of Christ; anyone who has a fucking clue knows that.
Christians are just the most morbidly depressing bunch of failures imaginable.

It's actually an odd bastard child of the received text and the alexandrian text, in other words, just more tricks.

There have been a few actual new translations based on the TR which the KJV editions use, but I haven't investigated them extensively and they are not likely to be in physical print. There was a "2016 edition" on some wiki for instance. The KJV itself went through a series of editions, the biggest being the 1769 paragraph edition, which was mostly just updating it consistent word matching, modern spelling and indentation. If you get one today it will be almost identical to that, with trivial differences such as saying "further" instead of "farther" or "inquired" instead of "enquired." You might hear about the Oxford or Cambridge 1900 editions but the differences are insignificant. Even the 1611 edition says the same things in the same place, just with legitimately archaic spelling and no letter J.

At the end of the day if you're worried about archaisms every version has them. The (modern publishers) even like to put in new ones just because. Some things are more nonsensical in the NKJV from what I recall. Like where the original says "before the sun was up," NKJV says "before the ascent of Heres." and changes "quicksand" to "Syrtis sand."

I honestly think you can attribute a lot of failures to the modern versions because it seems like they were almost designed to make you doubt. If you ever saw one of those segments where they put stuff in brackets with a footnote saying the """best""" manuscripts don't have this passage, they're referring to the alexandrian ones like Codex Vaticanus. Sometimes they just take the verse out entirely. And yes this same thing has affected virtually every version you will find in a bookstore except the KJV.

I was trying to minimize that, yes. It's also annoying because for some passages you have to look up explanations because you understand what is said but it conveys no meaning.

Now, that's what I call autism.

I find this really annoying. I can find lists of all kinds of translations, and only the one done hundreds of years ago is unfucked with.

What?

I seriously doubt this.

Also they are kept cucked by threats of taking away their tax-exempt status.

Yeah well without getting too involved with you, the mistake people make is they completely rely on other people to interpret things for them. So having something that can't be understood is exactly where they want you, which is one reason why I actually like the older English because it's what our language was like before the marxists started changing definitions of things. You'll find the new ones start transliterating words that used to have actual English translations (like hades instead of hell), just so you don't intuitively grasp it and have to look up the definition of that non-English word in (((their))) lexicon. In fact they always want to take you back to the Greek, so they can "explain" to you what words mean. Sound familiar? One non-Greek speaker explaining Greek to another. I don't trust them. And you will also find strangely enough those kind of people have a primal hatred of the KJV, and I suspect they are also behind all these memes making fun of it.

Little known fact is that the Holy Spirit is sent by God to let the believer understand his Word and according to the Bible you don't need a middleman or interpreter to understand it, you only need to receive the Holy Spirit, who is well-known as part of the Godhead, but his role in interpreting the word and giving all understanding is widely unknown. 1 Corinthians 2:9-13, John 14:16-17, John 16:13, 1 John 2:27. This is also why translations are in principle fine, unlike the quran, because in the end, it's the Holy Spirit making you understand. But of course you have to read or it won't do much. Just remember, they're no better than you for interpreting Scripture, all that matters is if you have the Holy Ghost. With enough time you can find every truth yourself and will never be forced to rely on any particular person. That's what Catholics absolutely don't get. And the only way it's possible to still agree is because the effect is real, and also how I know when someone doesn't have it.

But of course I'm fallible as well, no person can be absolutely sure of every advanced doctrine, but if I'm going to explain one, I'll use the appropriate Scripture to reinforce the assertion so you can see yourself. Anyway many times what you should do simply comes down to an honest judgement call and not a divine commandment on a table of granite, that's life.

You're right here. They do think that because they are mostly subverted by dispensationalism, which is taught by their leaders and accepted because they don't read for themselves or if they do it's from a subverted translation. They aren't getting it from the Bible though. And trust me, if I wasn't able to find a way to dismantle that doctrine with my Bible, I wouldn't even bother with this. I even gave up my faith for a while, because I didn't realize these things yet and I refused to be a zionist, because I know it's wrong.

hes been showing up a lot recently, have (((they))) started buying up legit accounts to run as bots?

This is the red pill for evangelical christians.

I was thinking more of examples where a line or two could easily have been understood at the time from cultural context, but requires a paragraph to say that it's a reference to norms of how households and manors were run and interactions with servants and then lay those out also.
I take your meaning though. I've seen some of the "Middle English" ones and not had a problem with the words themselves, only with what I'm speaking of in the above paragraph.
Here's an example of that from Wycliffe's Bible:
Be not youre herte affraied, ne drede it. Ye bileuen in god, and bileue ye in me. In the hous of my fadir ben many dwellyngis: if ony thing lasse I hadde seid to you, for I go to make redi to you a place. And if I go and make redi to you a place, eftsone I come and I schal take you to my silf, that where I am, ye be. And whidir I go ye witen: and ye witen the wey. (John 14:1-4)
Zero problems reading that, people have speculated that if you can it's because you have English blood going back that far, and being a descendent of the Colonial Era, as a Southerner, I do have that.

Off topic, but evangelicals and protestants are so annoying. "It's all in the bible". Eh, no it fucking isn't. Did you ever start a job, ask what to do, and the boss throws you a 300 page guidebook and says, "Uh don't worry,it's all in there". No? Of course not, because in real life+ that's bullshit, you read the guide book, you also have to get advice also from people who have experience.
That's why evangelicals dismissal of catholic visions etc is ridiculous.
Evangelicals=heretics

CARRY ON

They're right though. Now you might want to tell me that everything I gain from the Bible is mere coincidence, or that its because of the general themes; but so often I find that I'll read a chapter or two and find something directly relevant to my life or the world around me. I've heard the testimonies of many people who start reading the Bible and then see the path that they should take.

What I believe is that God has to "open" your eyes and ears otherwise you will not understand it. That you need to be "called" by God; and so for many people just reading it out of curiosity it may appear as some big tome. The Bible says that if you seek God with all your heart, you will find Him. In my own experience, and that of many others; this is the truth. All you have to do is really desire to find and know God, read the Bible; and you will find Him.

I'm also sure you can find God outside of the Bible, in all of his Creations and especially their pure forms. This is why I think people feel an aspect of the divine when they are out in nature, or at occasions with all their family around.

Anyway, suffice it to say that the Bible was enough for me. Since then I have gained a lot more insight and wisdom from reading about various saints and masters and listening to sermons from wise men. Nonetheless all you ever need is in the Bible, and for the evangelist who doesn't know what else to say; advising someone to read the text is certainly one of the best ideas.

Endless summer series hydrangea based off leaf and start of bloom

It's a chart not a graph.
Could also use the byline of that gloating kike author.

That's a good chart. It's telling how they rate white American Christians a point below Muslims. They will never stop seeing us as their worst enemy.

That will never happen.

Enjoy hell, kike.

"EVANGELICAL" IS A KIKE TERM TO DESCRIBE/MOCK TRUE BELIEVERS, NOT A DESCRIPTOR OF DOGMATIC PRINCIPLE - WHAT DENOMINATION IS THIS? BAPTIST? ANABAPTIST? ORTHOBRO? QUIEN ES, YOU FUCKING MEXINIGGER??

Even the Eastern Orthodox admit the KJV is the best English translation.

Also get the original KJV, not the NKJV. The original Elizabethan English is much more beautiful, and intended to be read aloud. When you feel the power of a biblical quotation, 99% chance it's out of the true KJV.

If you're really hard up The Dollar Tree has cheap printings of the KJV for 100 measly cents.

Very true. A person can become a believer in God just by nature itself. Nature itself teaches things and it has an order that requires the Creator. Everything else is lacking.

In order to have faith in God (i.e. to believe) and know what He wants and what's going on, that's where you need to receive his word. The world itself testifies to the truth of the word, that no man could have made it. You need to put everything together. We can help each other and there are an endless supply of possible examples to prove the truth of the word to you, because in our intended function we have the virtue to act as instruments of the Creator. I know that one day everything will be in its intended order, every lie will be revealed, which makes this fight today worth fighting.

Try reading this in any other translation.

Proverbs 11:21 (KJV)
Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

Read the Old Testament. It's easy to see the same pathology in the patriarchal figures that the modern Jews have, and especially in Yahweh himself. The same iconoclasm, radicality, back-biting. David collecting foreskins for Saul? Saul randomly trying to murder David for no reason? David stealing a loyal mans wife by sending him to die on the battlefield on purpose? Yahweh strikes down a man for touching the Ark of the Covenant when it's about to fall of its wagon, and he tries to help by bracing it? Converting a town to Judaism and requiring circumcision, only to raze the town and kill everyone while the men are wounded from the procedure? God ordering the Jews to completely annihilate many towns and villages, killing even the animals? This isn't Jewish behavior?

Ok two things. Before I get to your examples let me tell you that God can't murder because God is literally the one thing keeping everyone from dying in an instant, so trying to apply morality to Him requires you to reframe some things; you can't just treat him like another person who happens to have a lot of power. He created everything and keeps nature operating, anything we have, our life and existences, was at some point given to us by Him so He can take the same away just as easily. What he has delegated can be revoked by the same right. That's the point where your analysis has first failed to take into account.

Those three each did have reasons but the activity of those men wasn't always right. No man was sinless with the exception of the life of Jesus Christ. I think God wants to make that very clear.
If this story is indeed fact, then God knew why he really touched it, and there's no reason to question his justice. There are also several other times He saw fit to end a person's life like that. Also, physical death isn't the end. The word clearly says God will punish his children on earth, who are nevertheless saved, if they knowingly sin. I might even be killed by God for sinning now, and it wouldn't contradict the Gospel. Because I'd still have eternal life for believing. The Son is alive.
That one wasn't God's idea either. They came up with that on their own.
He is trying to make a point which you'll find if you read all the way. If anyone can, it's the Creator's right to place a death warrant on people and not only that but I'm even sure He had a good reason to order this. Also if you read the Bible, the Israelites didn't even carry out this order.

First of all I don't believe there have been actual Jews on the face of the Earth for almost 2000 years. That kingdom was destroyed for good by the Romans. What we have today is a fraud claiming to be that. And I think their existence is partly to show how NOT to understand the Old Testament. If you fully analyze it you will realize the spirit of the pharisees, who nullify and reinterpret everything to suit them, is exactly the wrong way to use the Old Testament and the correct and intended answer for those things is found in the New Testament. In other words, the rabbis have appropriated our book and lied themselves into it. It's clear to me they were never a self-supporting kingdom. That would be beyond them as they have to feed on others. The Talmud wasn't written until at least 499 AD and Judaism as such is barely older than Islam. Before then it was incomplete, just a fragment of the Christ-denying spirit. And in fact it's still evolving and changing itself based on current conditions because it was never based in the truth anyway, it's only based in the perceived authority of the rabbi. Nothing in "Judaism" is really immutable, you should realize this. It's named, prophetically, as the synagogue of Satan.

Let me just add that Judaism in the Talmud was systematized and formed around the idea of denying Christ in the early Middle Ages. That is its real defining principle and central concept. So being for Christ, according to their worldview, therefore makes you the primeval enemy of that group.

That's why it is the only religion a Jew must disavow to become a citizen of Israel-48 and why they won't even use the plus sign there or write an X on a piece of paper.

Semiphile detected. Christians are kike worshippers. Hellenism does not become Christianity without jewing.

You saying God doesn't like PDFs?

NIV: Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.

Proverbs 11:21Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
21 Hand to hand, the wicked is not acquitted, And the seed of the righteous hath escaped.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Proverbs 11:21Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

21 Though hand be in hand, an evil man shall not be innocent; but the seed of just men shall be saved. (Be assured, that the evil shall be punished; but the children, or the descendants, of the righteous shall be saved.)

I can see how this one was the forerunner to the KJV.

What's with these "Messianic Jews"?