Alright, why doesn't image hover work on Holla Forums anymore?

Alright, why doesn't image hover work on Holla Forums anymore?

It's fine for Holla Forums.
It's fine for /k/.
It's fine for Holla Forums.
It's fine for EVERY FUCKING BOARD I HAVE TRIED LIKE 50

On top of that, any images posted past a certain point within the past few days won't load on Overchan, and that affects every board. So older ones work, put past some specific time, they just 404.

Gee I wonder why

Because Mark is an incompetent jew who stole all the hover images.

this should fix it.

Oh, actually, I was a bit wrong about that last part.

Images posted past a certain point on ANY BOARD have different filename formats. They won't hover, and they 404 on Overchan.

checked

checked

I should've expected the influx of outsiders would bring this little gem back

welcome to Holla Forums, fellow redditor

Images will not load at all on overchan and they won't be organized by time because of codemonkey
Why the fuck?

It is a bug from the deduplication system CM is putting in.

You're being baited. This is the 5th time I see someone check ids.

you love it.

Yeah, we're only pretending to be retarded

Why should anyone care about thumbnail duping? It was never anything but a slight amusement.

the server side filenames are fucked too

Why the fuck do we need a deduplication system in the first place? It's never been a problem, ever.

In normal circumstances I would categorize it as bait immediately, but looking at yesterday's threads, one can't be sure anymore

For the sake of improvement. If the deduplication goes well, the file size limit may see an increase, to 16MB being the max.

>>>/sudo/

>>>/reddit/
>>>/halfchan/
take your pick

All I want is the "save filename as" option to work again. The one great feature on 8ch and it inexplicably breaks for no reason, and somehow no one has fixed it. It can't be that hard to implement.

image hover is for fags fuck you

Yep, I'm pissed. Overchan doesn't load jack shit, and images are pretty important for an imageboard.

Dis tbqhwy famicon

Any word on a fix or solution?