Link to the book at the bottom of thread

8ch.net/polarchive/res/183.html

link to the book at the bottom of thread

Yeah, so someone actually wrote a history of (4) Holla Forums. Anyone read it? Opinionated? Biased?

No I don't care that it's cuckchan.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fdMVX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Introduction
From Hope to Harambe
In the lead-up to the election of Barak Obama in 2008, his message of
hope was publicly and with great earnestness shared by vast numbers of
liberals online, eager to show their love for the first black president,
ecstatic to be part of what felt like a positive mass-cultural moment.
After George W. Bush, who had waged wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and
embarrassed educated people with his Southern style, and his regular
gaffs and grammatical mistakes or ‘Bushisms’, the feeling of shame
among US liberals was captured at the time by books like Michael
Moore’s
Stupid White Men

you tell me, is it biased? this is the first paragraph.

Black daddy will save us all on Sept 11th

We'll take it as satire then.

I haven’t read it but others who have confirmed that this book works from the same faulty premise that all similarly published texts do, they leave the gate with a fixed assumption, namely that the people they study are inherently wrong about everything and make no attempt to explain why let alone understand anything. These texts start with a conclusion and are written backwards. They are therefore useless.

She missed the part where we don't need to kill all normies because they will inevitably kill themselves. Kek.

It's some liberal chick who spent a week on cuckchan then acting like she's an expert on the internet because she checked out knowyourmeme. There was some guy who lengthily tore it to shreds and I forget his name, but it doesn't even need to be critiqued. It reads like a pretentious livejournal from a first-year philosophy student, musing on the deeper meaning behind fucking big guy memes. If I remember correctly, it ultimately comes to the conclusion all chan-tourist leftists do, "they're angry neckbeards who are racist because they're virgins", but dressed up in pseudo-intellectual references to nihilism and post-modernism.

I'm not surprised that hipster catladies don't understand the power of a smug 2d, but it's odd that even ex-Holla Forumstards, once turned into sjws, can't seem to explain us. It's like a mental block. They know we're just funny guys who disagree with them, but they can't seem to admit it.

The ex-Holla Forumstards turned SJW were always SJW, they were j00t's goon buddies that were so shocked to find out that the users Holla Forums attracted actually liked fucking with people and actually did it for the lulz instead of out of some sort of LARPy internet-tough-guy complex like the goons.
These were the moralfags, the lulzkillers, and the white knights, they haven't changed at all.

stop shilling your shitty book libtard
you're not even on political radar of anyone Angela

and many of them aren't ex-Holla Forumstards, they're the fucking SJW mods and shills still at it, they only don't understand us when they're with their faggot friends, deep down they know we're right and oppose it anyway because the little jew that's plated itself right in their pineal gland starts screaming about the shoah

How absurd, bravo.

You're probably right. Even back then some were just fine with shitting on christians or republicans but all of a sudden turned into moralfags when the target was some protected class of leftist.

Lads, just so you know, that book is sold at an anarchist bookstore I know as "le understanding le growth of le aut rite xdDD".
The name of the bookstore is Just Books Belfast, I saw that book in a pic in their facebook page.
Also, a worker there is confirmed /salt-left/ commie, for any Belfastlads there.

Thats because the goal the whole time was to make useful idiots attack right wing groups and people, and when their chaotic "its only for lulz" mindset backfired on them, then it was moralfag time.

Sage this thread. Its promoting a tumor.

they will never publish the truth, this for the newfags that didn't yet know

but /pol started out as /new on ye olde cuckchan
a board dedicatd only to current events and news, no redpilled content insinuated
now however a very interesting thing happened: any internet community where speech isn't policed due to selfcensoring social conventions and with a broadly stated goal of digging for info will self redpill
in the case of /new some anons found out that at the bottom of every questionable newsstory a nose appeared and the suspects list read as a telaviv phonebook
this phenomena has been repeatly severla times btw not only young btard on cuckchan

so any truthfull history of us would have too mention that very inconvenient truth, hence the oceans of bullshit written about us to distract

Sounds like she only spend a month or two on cuckchan.

i always wanted to write a book about anonymous cultures on the internet, maybe its time to start drafting one

Postan some ancient shit I have saved as chemo.

If it isn't a jumbled mess that would re-wire/shut down a normies mind into a catatonic state its not worth shit.

Are you thinking of Kantbot? His was definitely the most thorough takedown.

thermidormag.com/angela-nagles-wild-ride/
archive.fo/fdMVX

I stopped reading here.

Mine will be reality-based and focus on tactics.

Jesus Christ. The only right wing software I'm aware of is moonman doom wads.

That's it. Good stuff.

Lol, /salt-left/ radio likes the book, big surprise.

discarded

this

Shes from Ireland. Extremely propagandized country with a small population. Small populations make for a simple thought control process. For example, everyone in Ireland loves the Simpsons. That alone is a leftist propaganda show.

fuck i want all normies dead.
maybe i am pro-white genoice after all..

Is this on Amazon? It would be a shame if someone were to leave bad reviews…

let me guess shes retarded

Branko talking about Kill All Normies.

You gotta do the shooting by the book.

You know this validates what he's saying, right ?

"What is the target audience" for $400, Alex?

Now, don't be an ass. There are plenty of good books written by women about cookery and household tasks.

Fucking NormalFags. Get off my board. Reeee……

There, that's as much vitriol as I care to summon for this BS.