Who was this man again? It appears I have forgotten

Who was this man again? It appears I have forgotten.

the brave jihadist who gave his life for allah on news year eve in berlin last year

zerosug detected

Some Jewish Internet scammer/comedian

Samir Al-Hayadid

Scam "his fans" (and) Hide "the money that he stole form them" also know in black drug dens around the nation as Scammy "sweet lips".

I know MDE have had huge blackouts in the past but this is fucking ridiculous.

After all the mass shootings he committed, how the hell could you forget?

I heard that they broke up after Sam tried to rape that guy and abused the teenage girl. Sad that he ruined it for them but that's just the way the cookie crumbles, shit sticks and if they wanted to avoid the blowback they should have stayed away from the splash zone.

He's a nobody.

Sammy "Sweet Lips" Sullivan

I think that's Scambo Hide the Dicksucking Guy. I think he's a sort of urban legend. Apparently he gives legendary, next-level head for drugs of any sort. Rumour has it he let seven brothers from the Bronx creampie his throat for a paracetamol. Crazy stuff.

Last I heard he shut up shop. Some guy called Big Bad Bernstein apparently humiliated and emasculated him to the point of near suicide and he had to end his career. But legends say if you go out on a cold winters night and put your ear to an underpass and listen reallllll hard you can just about hear the sound of Scammy Sweet-Lips fellating a dealer.

He made a very successful TV show on Adult Swim, then the jews kicked him out because he wasn't jewish so now he has faded into irrelevancy.

some dood who harassed his mom for some reason and posted it on the internet

does anyone have the screencap of him abusing a teenage girl?

HE ONLY GETS AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE YOU FORGET YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOW WE'LL NEVER STOP HIM

Samael Hertz-Webner, a former rabbi turned imam. After making his pilgrimage to Jerusalem he began to sympathize with the disenfranchised Palestinian peoples. Though his charismatic rhetoric he captured the hearts of the palestinians and sparked multiple insurrections across the west bank. He then returned to the united states in 2009 and committed several terrorist attacks as a lone wolf. In 2013 he was shot by security at a private Californian law firm during an attempted shooting. Some conspiracy theorists speculate this man may never have really died, citing striking physical similarities to internet comedian and one time TV producer Sam Hyde, as well as a purported post by Hertz-Webner on 4chan Holla Forums about how he would "terminate ever jew and faggut" (sic.) and the fact that neither photos of Hertz-Webners corpse nor an autopsy report were ever released to the public.

Lol.

He was a time traveling Terminator sent from the future to eliminate the parasites that would doom the world. He would disguise these assassinations as mass murders and take the name of many men. He even had a Ted Talk where he showed the world the dim future he came from.
He thought the mission was completed so he settled down and made a fun show with some friends he met. Bit little did Sam know, T-900 model "Bernstein" was gonna get his shower shot down and eventually kill him. Since then, Sam has been on the run and has been sucking cocks for money

I need more mde videos, please.

It's not that the scenario itself is unachievable, I'm just having a hard time imagining Scammy(BOY) even owning a wallet and the odds of him having cash money in it are even slimmer.

Are you one of the ponyfags that he CUCKED?

Good job falling for his spin campaign fucktard. Without people like you that piece of shit couldn't exist.

t. autist who watches MLP

Where's my t-shirt Sammy boy? I know you have a lot of dicks to slurp on but that isn't a fucking excuse.

This is where you went wrong.

Haha this thread is great. What other classic memes do you like? Remember this one guys? Isn't it so embarrassing how we all pretended it was funny as an inside joke. Just like Scam your fans and Hyde from lawyers

HAHA isn't irony terrific.

Now that Numa Numa song is in rap songs. It's crazy.

I don't listen to coon tunes,

SHIDF detected and reported.

A tranny connoisseur.

The only thing ironic is Scambo pretending he has fans. Hell at least 700 million people saw that fat kid dance his heart out.

How many people watch world peas exactly?

That's why I was informing people.

Well if you are so hot on stating simple fact than why don't you remind old scrimbo there that he is a fat middle aged literal who. The only thing he did with his life was serve to hold Charls back.

That's it. All that will flash through his eyes while he is dying of AIDS related feline influence on a pile of dirty rags in some faggot junkie bum fuck squat is that the one thing he accomplished in his life was making a far funnier, far more intelligent, and far more handsome talent fail along with himself.

why does BO care about this guy so much?

The BO is a tranny IIRC.

that explains so much about this board

I'm just worried that he drugged Charls so he could suck his dick. Maybe that's why they don't work together anymore.