RAND PAUL DECIDES TO SUBMIT A TAX-CUT ARTICLE TO.... COMMUNIST NEGRO NETWORK

archive.is/wVypM

"As Congress returns next week, attention will turn to matters of budget, spending and taxes. The tax reform package that legislators will take up will have major implications for years to come, and we should get it right.

Unlike health care, tax reform can be simple, but I'm afraid those who are in charge will make it unnecessarily complicated, especially when coupled with an alarming timidity that could render the reform's impact nearly meaningless.

There is much talk from the wonks in Washington about the need to make tax cuts "revenue neutral," or offset elsewhere in the tax code. Let me tell you what that really means, and why it is a terrible idea, especially here in the "Swamp."

Revenue neutral ultimately means that someone pays more for someone else to pay less. It means tax "reform" without real tax cuts.

Let me ask you a serious question. If someone has to pay more for someone else to pay less – which category do you think you and other Americans might fall into? I fear that tax reform that mandates revenue neutrality will result in those with the best lobbyists, lawyers and accountants being the winners, while most everyone else either gets nothing or largely loses out.

It doesn't have to be that way. We can be bold yet simple. We can cut taxes, and promote jobs and growth, without picking winners and losers.
To get this done, our tax reform needs to have three main areas of focus.

First, every American who pays taxes should get a tax cut. Every rate should be lowered by a percentage. What percentage? That's where we conservatives can negotiate with fence-sitters if necessary. I'd favor a large cut of at least 15% for every taxpayer. But the main and important thing is that everyone gets a tax cut.

Next, we need to simply slash the corporate tax rate to 15%, and not worry about any complicated reform that no one will agree on, or that takes 500 pages to explain.

Cut the rate so it is competitive with other countries. (15% makes us even with Canada's federal rate.) Cut the rate so that it can create jobs. Cut the rate to encourage people to start new businesses, hire more people and grow. According to a 2016 Tax Foundation analysis of then-candidate Donald Trump's tax plan, comprehensive reform, including lowering the corporate rate to 15%, could create around 2 million new jobs.

Finally, let's stop the double taxation and international money hoarding of our biggest companies. There is more than $2 trillion parked overseas by companies such as Apple, Google and others. Why? Because they already paid taxes on it over there, and we want them to pay 35% to bring it back. They're never going to do it. That's a fantasy.
Let's cut the rate to 5%, make it voluntary and get that money home to create more jobs. A 5% voluntary rate still brings in billions of additional revenue, which could be targeted to building and repairing infrastructure.

Three simple items. Every Republican and even some Democrats agree with the basic premise of this plan, and we can get down to arguing about the exact numbers.

We can do this, but not if we operate the way the Swamp normally does. Secret meetings. Leaders writing complicated bills no one sees. Lobbyists getting their pet provisions in bills.

If tax reform is run like most things around here – like Obamacare repeal, for example – then I can't predict what will happen other than it will be complicated, won't help much and could even fail. There's no excuse for that.
I urge President Trump and his advisers to heed this warning. Do not let what happened during the last battle up here happen again. You'll get the same results, and no one should want that.
Lead with boldness and vision. Lead with simple ideas. And make sure your simple ideas don't get hijacked by others' agendas. I'm right here, ready to fight."

CAN'T B&! THE RAND!

He's no Ron, but I like this cat - I think we'll oven him dead last.

WHY DID HE SUBMIT THIS TO FUCKING COCKSUCKER-NIGJEWS-NETWORK???

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567
newsmax.com/InsideCover/paul-israel-support-wead/2011/12/07/id/420247
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOW TAKING ALL BETS ON HOW SOON (((THEY))) SUICIDE HIM.

TAKING ALL BETS-

It'll happen shortly.

The weird moment pol switches two oposite ideologies like fascism and economic liberalism

Fucking amerifats

Because Rand Paul is fundamentally a coward and a cuck. Look at the 'campaign' he ran, calling himself a Detroit Republican. Only Jeb! was more cringeworthy. That he gives legitimacy to the communist news network is no surprise.

This republican obsession with lowering the corporate tax rate is the ultimate farce. High corporate rates incentivize reinvestment in business. They should be lowering FICA rates, which would benefit both workers and employers.

Nigger, I don't give a fuck if they lower FICA/SS/Medifat to 0% - I'd just be glad if they did. I work 40 hours a week and almost fifteen of those hours are just to pay the parasitic (((leeches))) of (((government))). I really don't give a fuck by what method, just so long as ZOG gets its goddamned hands out of my motherfucking pocket -

I've been a fashy goy for some time now.
Used to be a lolancap, now full-on GTKRWN-fashy/natsoc.

FUCK OFF KIKES. Don't you kill my Randlet

join a union

You should care, and you should understand what different taxes tax. Them lowering the corporate rate to 0% would benefit workers not one iota. It would only benefit multinational corporations and investors.

Rand and Ron Paul are jews.

THANKS, GAY-ASS MODS, FOR THESE STUPID WORDFILTERS, BTW, YOU FUCKING NIGGERKIKES

keked soooo hard
union is what pushed me back to ancap

the left has its own antinomies; how can one possibly be a "liberal" and yet maintain a growing list of protected classes?
Never underestimate the power of a logical contradiction with consequences one can live with; the left has done it for a hundred years and have had a pretty good run.
to address your implication more directly, libertarianism is not the "opposite" of fascism; roughly the idea of libertarianism is to protect the freedom of the individual at potentially infinite cost; but WHICH individuals? Libertariansim for whites, death to everyone else. Is this that complicated for you to understand?
now gtfo off this board for being such reddit spacing new faggot

If they kill his son, how will Ron take his revenge?

tough to say; the aforementioned network is owned and controlled by forces either directly employed by or sympathetic to the CIA like you didn't already know; it is very weird that they would allow him to post this; unless they know it's not going to work anyway so they let Rand pay for an op-ed to take his shekels…or Rand is making big plays with the Jews and IC behind closed doors…which actually I find likely given his attempts to secure Israeli support for his 2016 campaign (we all remember the fact that he went to go touch the wall earlier than almost any other candidate, I hope). Israel would massively benefit from a lower corporate tax rate in America; there are many Israeli American businesses, as you all know.
Of course they don't want tax cuts for anyone else though…
I would say expect this upcoming push for tax reform to end up in exactly the situation Reagan's did: chiseled, polluted and distorted by neocons and bush-cartel niggerfaggots until only the business tax cuts are left.

NO MAKE CORPERATIONS PAY 50% AGAIN

I really hate that word.

Ron Paul is Anti-Racist
theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10072567

Ron Paul: I have always made it clear, and will continue to do so, that my message is based on the rights of all people to be treated equally.
Any type of racism or anti-Semitism is incompatible with my philosophy.
Ludwig von Mises, the great economist whose writing helped inspire my political career, was a Jew who was forced to leave his native Austria to escape the Nazis.

> Therefore, for me to advance anti-Semitism in any way would be a betrayal of my own intellectual heritage.

- Ludwig von Mises, Nation, State, and Economy, page 10

- Ludwig von Mises, Human Action, page 87

- Ludwig von Mises, The Ultimate Foundation of Economic Science, page 81

- Ludwig von Mises, Liberalism, page 139

- Ludwig von Mises, Omnipotent Government, page 263

- Tom Woods, Liberty and Immigration

- Official Libertarian Political Platform, 2004 election cycle

Remember goyim, that race is a social construct and the state has no right to decide who does anything. Vote lolbergtardian, vote Rand Paul

Ron Paul Tells Newsmax: I Support Israel

newsmax.com/InsideCover/paul-israel-support-wead/2011/12/07/id/420247

How about no new taxes or collection of current taxes until congress passes a budget.

as would everybody fucking else
are you fucking retarded?

But they will riot until it can't be contained.

It's an easy way to create jobs, if your country is very attractive to business then they'll open up shop. Even if they automate away a lot of job positions it's still going to create work indirectly.

He will commence the happening.

>>>/oven/

Wrong. High corporate taxes are part of the reason everything is shipped off to third world nations and portions of europe so the companies can save shekels. Look at NYS and its high taxes and minuscule job market and tell me high taxes will work.

Thanks for confirming you're retarded.

Is this a smiley thread? God dammit.

FLAT

TAX

Never.

Two can play that game :^)

people who don't own businesses wouldn't benefit as much from corporate tax breaks as those who do. Why you think this is a controversial statement eludes me.
sure, but many Americans are self-employed, run cash only operations, etc. Where exactly are those corporate tax savings passed on to the Amish, for example? Also, can anyone here actually show me some fucking data of ANY of these companies lowering American prices because of a tax break? They charge the Americans whatever the fuck they want for their products; it's America, we're insanely rich, we're the giant cow they're all leeching off. I'm actually in favor of tax breaks for everyone you dense fuck, but if you knew anything about tax reform history in the US, you will know that any calls for taxes to be reduced for all Americans USUALLY ends up as a watered down corporate tax break only bill, or the presiding president gets shot in the fucking head
No; are you? You sound very upset at something I'm not sure what

took me a while to get the CNN reference

I think many people make the assumption that all corporations are Walmarts and Raytheons. I could grab two of my buddies, come up with something to sell or do, and become a corporation. It's just a misused term for business arrangements, it doesn't necessarily mean a monolithic multinational monopoly. My friends and I did think about doing this as a film company some time ago. To base yourself in CA you immediately owe them like $800 without doing
anything. Just make it so that is not the case anymore. If lowering corporate taxes means getting rid of or reducing fees like this, then I'm all for it.

In your example them changing the corporate tax rate will have zero effect on you. As a small business you will probably set up as an LLC being taxed as a partnership, which means you don't pay the corporate tax. Those city, county and state taxes are completely different taxes by completely different levels of government. Effectively the only companies that pay the corporate rate are stock market traded firms, and they do so because in order to be traded on the stock market you need to be set up with that tax structure.

I SAID RAND, I'VE HAD YOU UP TO HERE

Fucking redditors

Neck yourself, cunt.

what are you doing randlet

Every. Single. Time.

That would be lack of tariffs you lolbertardian trash. Please, explain how lowering the corporate tax rate is going to directly benefit workers. Its not. It will only indirectly lead to the potential of more jobs being created by multinational corporations - and if they can pay slave wages in some 3rd world shithole with no employee benefits or healthcare or whatever else they will continue outsourcing. Companies that would benefit from a reduction in the corporate rate are already profitable, after all tax is only paid on profit. Small business isn't hit with the corporate tax, they are already structured in such a way that they are not subject to double taxation. Literally the only companies that benefit from this are giant multinationals that already outsource their production. If you think allowing them to keep a little more profit would incentivize them to create jobs in any measurable amount in the united states and not se asia or wherever else where they can get away with murder, you are sorely mistaken.

Are you fucking retarded, or just willfully obfuscating the truth?

Let's cut the rate to 5%, make it voluntary and get that money home to create more jobs. A 5% voluntary rate still brings in billions of additional revenue, which could be targeted to building and repairing infrastructure.

Could be. Could also be targeted to Juanita's healthcare bills for her six children. I say raise the tax to make sure every penny stays far away from spics, niggers, and jews.

I really hate THAT. So fucking what???

(((EVERY.))) (((FUCKING.))) (((TIME.)))

ITS 4D CHESS YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

GO BACK TO YOUR CUCKSHEDS

To give it to niggers,Jizzreal,or lockmart?

We use 1960s bombers as workhorse bomb trucks,and our infrastructure is falling apart.

If we forced the unemployed to get on a bus to work were seasonal migrants work, a lot of people would find the motivation to find work.

Deus Ex is a weird beast. The every day person knows exactly how and why everything is fucked it, but STILL nothing is done about it.

Under current laws small business is taxed at 40% while corporations have been evading taxes through their ability to lawyer up. Lowering the corporate tax and completely revamping the tax code would ease burdens on small business and more corporations would pay taxes.

You'd be making more money through a 10-15% tax rate than corporations not paying anything at all.

No they fucking aren't. You don't know a goddamn thing about corporate taxation. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, S Corporations and LLCs that elect to be taxed as a sole prop partnership or an s corp DO NOT PAY CORPORATE TAX. These are pass through entities, meaning whatever profits and losses they incur pass directly through to the owner(s) who then pay the individual rate. A C corp pays the corporate tax and then those profits when distributed are taxed again at the individual rate.

People should be allowed to volunteer to pay taxes,and it shouldn't be by force.

The free market will fix it.

He's a huge cuck and his father is a big reason why so many switched from lolterianism to full on fascism. He has some good ideas, but he only gets half of the puzzle.