Where does Episode VIII The Last Jedi fall?

Where does Episode VIII The Last Jedi fall?

in a ditch filled with shit

FTFY

There are only six films you tards - seven if you count the animated Clone Wars one.

Prequels have better soundtrack and art direction, and actually have an interesting plot. I actually cared about Anakin and Obi Wan.

Rogue One had a terrible derivative soundtrack, and aped the OT aesthetics whilst bringing nothing new that was interesting apart from maybe K2SO. Unsatisfying end. Useless villain. Space battle with no tactical depth. useless stormtroopers. Dumb asian guy with a rapid fire laser rifle that not only one shot kills but never misses. Dumb blind asian guy that uses fucking stick.

haha
Most accurate rating I've seen.

Everywhere.

You sure about that?

Christmas Special too.

Yes. Those are TV movies.

Also a TV movie.

The characters were boring as hell, but at least Rogue One had a coherent story. The prequels were utter shit. However, I do grand you the soundtrack and art direction, both of which George Lucas had no influence over.

A lot of children under the age of 10 did.

feel free to come back when you've got some arguments and not just your feelings.

So, given that his popcorn bucket is full we can assume this is the reaction you have just as the movie starts, right?

I do want to see that director's cut for Rogue One, the one before 60% of it was reshot. Maybe it was an actual good movie. Maybe it was so shit, even Disney had to say no.

This is not how movies work. A director chooses the people who will work at the movie, guide them and accept or reject the results based on his/her own vision (or the execs' vision, but Lucas had a lot of freedom with the prequels). There's a reason the prequels music is much better than Disney Wars, despite having the same composer.

The Rebel Force Radio podcast has a series called Star Wars Oxygen dedicated to talking about the music of Star Wars - in episode 21 they go thru a series of variations of the original SW theme that plays over the opening crawl.
George walked very closely with John on the soundtrack on all six films.

Still counts.
George Lucas himself has stated that the Christmas Special represents his true and originally intended vision of Starwars, and that above all, that should be treated as the factual basis for all Starwars mythology.

Reminder that every starwars film ever made was designed to appeal to children.
Saying that only under 10s liked the prequels just shows they were successful.

I don't like them, but they are children's films.

This

Yeah, that scene with Luke's Aunt and Uncle as smoldering skeletal remains is certainly kid friendly.

Yeah, it is. Do you live in China or something? Skeletons are as kid-friendly as it gets.

Let me rephrase that for you, user:
Star wars is for children.

Oh (((you))).

t. Bait

t. Reddit

t. Disney

t. George Lucas

t. Kathleen Kennedy

t. JJ Abrams

t. all me

t. (((Mike 'the self-loathing kike' Stoklasa)))

/THREAD