NAKED FLAME Burning Man 2017 – Inside insane festival where 70,000 crazy party-goers dance naked...

NAKED FLAME Burning Man 2017 – Inside insane festival where 70,000 crazy party-goers dance naked, get high and enjoy ORGIES in Nevada desert
Burning Man Festival is one of the world's biggest and most popular festivals and takes place once a year in the Black Rock Desert in Nevada.
PARTY-GOERS have descended on the deserts of Nevada for Burning Man - one of the world's biggest and most extreme festivals.
The yearly Burning Man festival sees tens of thousands of people gather for at least a week of mayhem and mutiny on a scale that puts makes Glastonbury look tame.
Revellers from all walks of life — from surreal artists and far-out families to high-flying CEOs and tech titans - head to the sands for a party like no other.
In the past, electric car pioneer Elon Musk, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, Google’s Larry Page and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook joined the rebellious souls at Burning Man.
From obscure sculptures and wacky outfits to the ever-popular Orgy Dome - Burning Man seems to get more insane every year.
Last year’s festival hosted over 70,000 "burners" including 3,000 rich enough to fly in to its unregulated Black Rock City Airport.
And in the past there's been a tent for mass lesbian romps, a human petting zoo and first-timers get hugged by a stark naked welcoming committee.
The event began Sunday and continues through the weekend about 100 miles (161 kilometers) north of Reno.
The Burning Man Festival was first held by Larry Harvey and his group of friends in 1986.
They named the event Burning Man because it began as a bonfire ritual on the summer solstice on Baker Beach in San Francisco.
Since then, the gathering has been organised by the Burning Man Project and has become an annual event which this year was attended by over 70,000 “burners”.
And for many, it marks the end of summer, the festival is rounded off by living up to its title - with the burning of a giant wooden man-shaped construct.

thesun.co.uk/news/4346158/burning-man-2017-nevada-black-rock-city-desert-latest/
archive.fo/H6Ili

Other urls found in this thread:

snowbrains.com/burning-man-warning-read-this/
survival.burningman.org/rules-regulations/law-enforcement/
burners.me/2017/08/09/how-to-deal-with-cops-at-burning-man-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man#The_Temple
youtube.com/watch?v=aWEsLpYBLMI
quora.com/Burning-Man-Who-was-Paul-Addis
annualreport2015
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/nyregion/bound-for-burning-man-but-first-the-costume.html
8ch.net/pdf/res/749.html
musicfestivalwizard.com/festival-month/september-2017/
musicfestivalwizard.com/festivals/kaaboo-2017/
musicfestivalwizard.com/festivals/nocturnal-wonderland-2017/
musicfestivalwizard.com/festivals/imagine-festival-2017/
soundcloud.com/yheti/g-jones-goblin-yheti-remake
plsn.com/current-issue/62-festival-spotlight/21065-2016-imagine-music-festival.html
pangolin.com/imagine-festival-2016/
archive.is/zQUPN
archive.is/Sn3Dt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_toadhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_River_toad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4843688/Couple-marry-Burning-Man-Festival-hold-party.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ot3M8D984PU
archive.is/oEvpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

snowbrains.com/burning-man-warning-read-this/
Protip: Your medical marijuana card is not honored on federal lands. Marijuana is only legal in the State of Nevada, not in the bazzillion acres of BLM, USFS, etc. lands that make up most of the state.

So Terry is right about cianiggers sending in children to shill people into committing felonies?

You misspelled inane.

sage

would be just a tragedy if several folks prepped for next years and zipped through the encampment with pick-ups and gunned em all down. what a shame that would be.

sage

ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD – MADE EVERY 30 MINUTES

Do you attempt to derail every fucking thread? As has been pointed out what once started as a freeko getaway has morphed into a major police state operation.
survival.burningman.org/rules-regulations/law-enforcement/
How to deal with cops at Burning Man (2017 update)
burners.me/2017/08/09/how-to-deal-with-cops-at-burning-man-2017/

FUCK OFF KIKE

why the fuck would anyone here give a sinlge shit about this?
shoo shoo schlomo

GTFO with this degenerate bullshit.

The goyim can't know if they're more interested in their next peace and love orgy of cummies than having their next child and keeping shitskins out.

It just occurred to me hippie new age orgy degeneracy is a real life example of how regular high oxytocin release with strangers can make a population apathetic to being invaded. That might also be why Christcucks love to help import pet niggers. They get a weekly mega dose of group oxytocin at church.

I think it'd be rather appropriate to build the DOTR crematorium right there in Nevada, in keeping with the spirit of the name. This time, these 70,000 will play a more 'active' role in the festivities. We'll even have an assortment of chemicals they can inhale.

It's a current event, I'm interested.

>>>/new/ would be more appropriate
i think the majority of Holla Forums would celebrate if everyone at burning man was arrested under legitimate charges, it would take out a good chunk of antifa or antifa minded individuals

just found this little tidbit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man#The_Temple
the build a "temple" every year and burn it down
in 2012 they called it the temple of juno
anyway this whole "festival" is a bunch of bullshit. they claim the whole event is about artistic expression and "fighting the man", when the people who run the festival have formed an LLC around it and got all sorts of copyright associated with it. they've had fucking legal battles over it, and they're making literally millions off it each year.
it's hypocritical at best, and a big excuse to be as degenerate as possible for a few days at worst.
oh, and it's not just the police infiltrating the place, it's the fucking FBI too, even the kikepedia page admits it.

There is a HUGE difference between ANTIFA in black with bags of urine, and shit hitting people with bike locks and fags tripping on mushrooms int he middle of a desert somewhere, and yet, you support the POLICE STATE to round up these freaks when I'd rather see the man power used to round up narcotics traffickers and deport them to Mexico. Frankly I'd be happy if people were killing spics niggers and cops and it was the DOTR, you're an idiot

burning man is an important study of what the cultural"creators" and mind controllers are up to

Very true especiall considering how all these Silicon Valley attend it.

I would be even happier if a nuke were dropped on them.

when the OP has disappeared and the only other post with your police state nonsense in it is a (1) this is clearly a slide thread, please stop bumping
no one cares about burning man except degenerates and leftys, christ the OP has a gommie star hat in it

checked

Going to Burning Man to celebrate your unique and free spirit is like buying a sweatshop-made Che Guevara shirt from eBay to celebrate anti-racism and communism.

Would be a shame if Ahmed decided to go there with a truck and run a bunch of nudists over.
Sage because obvious slide thread, OP is a (1) like someone else already stated.

We need to get busloads of niggers out there. Free drugs, free booze, and all the naked white women you can rape.

Everything burns at Burning Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWEsLpYBLMI

Never forget Paul Addis.

He tried to tell the truth. They arrested him for it. And later he committed suicide.

quora.com/Burning-Man-Who-was-Paul-Addis

Diabolical.

I went to the 2015 Burning Man, ask me anything. Also, this isn't Holla Forums worth at all.

AYO WHERE DA FREE RAPES AT

Did you take part in any orgies?

Is the average attendee insufferably and as unjustifiably egotistic as prejudice leads me to suspect or are there some interesting people knocking about?

I ain't no dude weed lmao but this is the kind of civil wars should be started over.

What could possibly go wrong?

Yes, and? What's the damned point of this thread, OP. Most people know what burning man is. Even the fucking hippies consider it to be the epitome of everything they never wanted to be, and everything the kikes wanted of them. It's a bullshit moneymaking scheme where they charge outrageous amounts of money to get dumbasses to be high and naked in a worthless desert.

lets hope the bugchasers crash it and infect the degenerates
hey mgtow this is real degeneracy

It's the most fucking expensive piece of worthless desert in the country. It costs about $500 to get in, and you still need gas, food, supplies and the prices will be steep considering you're getting these in nevada.
Fuck burning man.
Fuck "burners"
Go to a damned rainbow gathering, there's less degeneracy and no cost or bullshit.

Underrated post. The keks are supreme.

I thought you weren't allowed to buy or sell at burning man back in the day.

Yeah i remember looking into their financials earlier this year. They doubled the price this year, and when you look at the break down of their costs, its clear this is a money laundering operation or a shifty smash and grab kind of thing. I mean in all seriousness, these festivals, are quite literally just some stages and PA equipment, along with restrooms and offer water….that's it. To which the organization that runs it already owns the Stages& PA equipment. Food vendors come on their own(after having to pay a fee to be there), people attending mostly provide their own shelters/food/electricity. There is quite literally no reason that the price of tickets should have doubled this last year but they hiked up the price because they knew they could charge more…The festival has become so mainstream that the original people involved don't give a shit anymore and are just trying to milk it and run off into the sunset with their hypocritical "i'm not the man money".

annualreport2015 .burningman.org/financial-report/
Here's a bit of their bullshit right out in the open.

Burning man has turned in to a status thing for well off nyc/Silicon Valley types.

Spending hundreds on outfits to larp as hippies/punks. Tour agents. Moving companies to ship and bring their stuff in. Internet access for posting to social media.

>mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/nyregion/bound-for-burning-man-but-first-the-costume.html

user, you almost make me wish I had AIDS so I could go off and be a terrorist to these people.
In other news, of all things NK could nuke, this would be perfect.

I honestly find it weird that these tech billionaires actually went there, if anything it surprises me that such successful people have such little principals.

Pointless thread

Once they feel they are in a safe space among like minds, they are as malleable as wet clay

Shit thread, I've been to burning man and it's an art festival. If you want to be a degenerate you can, but it is by no means a requirement. The vast majority of people there are not doing everything that OP accuses.

SHIET WE SLAYIN SOME PUSSY NIGGA

This perspective is the result of bottom of the barrel IQ kiddies making the basic observation that there are a lot of cops and military types around. The observation is correct, the conclusion that they're trying to "bust" people is idiotic. Burning Man has been going on for decades and like the CIAcid-test bus in the 60's and various related government run mass, public, drug experiments, they of course never got arrested despite openly advertising the fact that they were going around the country distributing illegal drugs in large quantities to any and all takers. Yes, there is a massive law enforcement, alphabet agency, and special ops presence at Burning Man (and many similar events). No this is not because they're trying to "bust" people. They could bust 90% of people on their way into the festival if they wanted to, but they never have and they won't because that's not the point.

Burning Man, the Acid Test bus, the Grateful Dead following, massive EDM festivals, etc., are/were all massive public experiments in research chemicals, group dynamics influenced by psychoactives, mind control technologies, and probably a bunch of beyond-secret esoteric stuff. This is also why they are more than just some silly degenerate spectacle, and wise anons should recognize this.

In addition to the law enforcement, military, and alphabet presence, the elite class now attends openly in droves (and always attended in a more low key manner). If this doesn't tell you something more is going on, you should go peruse leddit or something.

The Burning Man encampment is also named "Blackrock City", i.e., the black stone, i.e., the cult of Saturn.

It's also a literal pagan festival - they burn an effigy of the man and a temple every year. The burning man is also known as the wicker man. It's a pretty interesting thing - especially the esoteric side of it.

what a fucking wack job you are.

Of all that's wrong with burning man, that is the least.

Leary and several Grateful Dead members as well as just about every prominent figure in the Laurel Canyon scene had ties (some very direct) to either the CIA (in Leary's case he actually ran MK Ultra experiments, which is how he got access to LSD in the first place) or military figures (e.g. Jim Morrison's dad, George Stephen Morrison was commander of the US Naval forces in the Gulf of Tonkin incident, i.e., the singer form the Doors's dad started the vietnam war), Zappa grew up on airforce bases and lived across from one, Charles Manson was former CIA and they actually tried to use him in the Laurel Canyon scene before the murders, he actually recorded a track you can still find with the Beach Boys. The list goes on. Fucking WACK JOBS always haveing way more information than bluepilled retards and shills….

btw user, people like you should not be here and you should never post again.

Can you file that under "shit everyone already knows," and quit pretending this is some new revelation? It's a breeding ground for degenerates, overdoses and STD's, and everyone has known this for years.

sage
we all know about burning man

SPACE JEWS!!!!

We all know about it and OP is a naive faggot but now that the post is up we should discuss the broader issue of mass mind control experiments / public esoteric rituals in the form of "festivals", EDM events, etc.

Because a bunch of commies, elites, tech CEOs, celebrities, and the children of politicians and bankers going out into the desert for a private drug-fueled orgy is more proof on the pile that spirit cooking is real.

Burning Man is how I convinced my elderly mother that Spirit Cooking and Pizzagate was real. She even added some of her own to the discussion, about how there were rumors of this sort of thing back in the fifties and sixties, but nobody took it seriously at the time. Don't knock it.

No there fucking isn't, you newfag. The fags tripping in a desert are the people who pay antifa to go protest historical monuments and attack patriots with bike locks, and they in turn get their money from either their own enterprises (like the tech CEOs) or sugar daddies like Soros, both of which ultimately source their power from big banking interests like the Rothschilds.

Saying these groups are completely different is like saying the cashier at McDonalds has no relation to the store manager of that same McDonalds.

No and nor did I even hear of one.

Yes.

Below is copied from a calendar that those who study this shit use. I don't agree with all of it (the entities sharing names) and some of it is probably half truths but it's a good basis to start. These holidays are very real things.
Many of the same names keep coming up.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Moloch/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.

(1). April 19, 1775 - Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable
(2). April 19, 1943 - After trapping the last (((Jewish Resistance Fighters))) in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. They continued pouring the fire into the drain until all fighters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration.
(3) April 19, 1993 - 50 years later, to the day, government troops, tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims.
(4) April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing - Once again, many young children were killed this day

It's all part of a larger occult belief system - mostly involving juedo-pagan stories and magic found across all religions.
Most of these borrow a great deal from other religions - it's fascinating stuff,
really. Almost like decades of cultural conditioning is making their behavior that was previously hidden more the norm.
jewitches are a real thing

This.

Holy shit I never knew any of that

its in the Black Rock Desert, which is named because there's a giant volcanic black rock formation in the desert.

Nothing about a festival that is big enough to make international news is "crazy" or "alternative" or whatever these posers think they are by going there.

2nd

Mike Aquino's CIA sponsored desert orgy?

Yeah fuck off. Anyone retarded enough not to see through that thing, let alone actually attend, is a threat to the movement. I don't care if you enjoy acid or a have a kink for hippie chicks or if the concept of an orgy tent blows your tiny mind. None of it is impressive. It's just more jew bullshit filtered through mk ultra, as anons have begun to point out.

Burners fuck off and stay fucked off. You chose your loyalties. You chose the CIA.

why do they need to gather a bunch of smelly hippies together?
the government should send their psychedelic drugs to me for testing

CIAniggers sure love their psychedelic substances. Is that why they glow in the dark?

this. And they all know it too.

stop bumping this

Here is the thing, the rich fags running around at Burning man are the same that are running around larping as communists later on. It's the same shitty crap piece of shit spoiled kids that could've used a proper upbringing instead of being shoved away by their equally morally bankrupt parents with no character or moral code either.

I hope they all end up in a wicker man, the pagan gods is fuming over this shit.
That's not the point, it's the same as hip-hop was underground and about fighting the system while it was blasted on the radio non-stop. It's brainwashing, it's fooling people into a subculture to form them how they want. It's obviously a degenerate shit-place to be and any reasonable person do understand that, but it's intriguing to the young people who think partying and festivals is good, easy fools, easy preys into a lifestyle that isn't getting better by the years for the faggots that attend. And one loss of an upstanding white citizen, is one gain for the jews.

My best friend was in deep with these people. The drugs and the girls and the lifestyle seduced him, and he gave his life to it. Couldn't find a decent wife. Didn't have children. Died of an OD at 37.

He was a brilliant man. A software engineer with a 140 IQ and excellent genetics: Great looks. Great personality until addictions distorted it. Women adored him, until his drug-bent behavior scared them away. In an un-Jewed America he would have been a paragon of the white race.

I loved him like a brother.

R.I.P.

Fuck these people. They all need to go to jail for their own damn good.

In some ways, Holla Forums has saved me. Thank you.

Sauce? Sounds interesting.

Yeah the richfags don't hang around with the commoners.
They stay in their exclusive VIP camps at the festival.

Lot of older burners have been bitching about this a while now. These rich fags will pay a bunch of workers to put together a load of tents, facilities, etc for the richfags then they'll fly in and occupy them while private security keeps the plebs out.
Kind of goes against the whole spirit of the event.

It is funny to hear the burners whine though.

I'd like to go. Just to see the enemy up close.

Relevant book
>>>8ch.net/pdf/res/749.html

What kind of knife is that?

F
sorry about your dead friend

too late this time around, but we MUST do this next year. Meme some diversity up in that bitch.

Faggots would claim pizzagate was a slide topic too.

I think we should brainstorm on subverting major festivals in general. These events are huge brainwashing opportunities and are used as such by our enemies. If we could insert our memes it would be powerful. And there is of course the esoteric aspect as well. Huge loosh swamp just sitting our there at these things.

Remotely possible. He was working on a secure social media platform that would have cut intelligence agencies and corporate monopolies out of the loop. He was pretty much finished with 90% of it. It just needed some polish. But the drugs and the consequences of his lifestyle took their toll and it was clear he'd given the project up.

But in the end I'm sure it was just his own downward spiral. CIAniggers didn't need to do anything. I knew what he was taking and no one could talk him out of it. If they'd wanted to kill him for his work, the time would have been at least three years prior.

isn't burning man homogeneously white despite all the debauchery? I remember the ringleader was in hot water for saying that black folks don't into camping?

Generally speaking only white people have the resources to bugger off to the middle of the desert for the duration of the festival.

Generally anyone I know who goes to that shitfest is in the upper tier of earners. One guy is the CTO of WebMD, another is on a television Soap Opera as an actor.

And they love bragging for weeks that they're going and they post pictures incessantly and brag about how many years they're a "burner".

So I tend to associate that crap with upper middle class. Besides, think about how much money it takes to live like you're homeless for a week and it becomes clear who the demographic it's targeted to.

So a major facet of these nu-pagan, rave-era holdover festivals like burning man, etc, is the psychedelic experience. That goes without saying. But I think there are a lot of people including the doofuses at these festivals who don't really understand what acid, shrooms, ayhauasca, etc. really fucking do.
Beneath all of the trippy colors and temporary schizophrenia, the acid experience loosens you from what is known in the (((psychiatric))) community as your imprinting. Imprinting is the layer of your personality that exists on a level deeper than your conditioning, and is that much stronger and more compulsive. Whereas conditioning is applied by rote over time (i.e., your schooling or your wagecuck job), imprinting happens in a flash, either at moments of genetically predetermined imprint vulnerability, or during moments of shock and crisis. Imprinting tends to govern deep seated personal characteristics, i.e., the type of woman you're attracted to, any weird fetishes you have, whether you lean more towards "fight" or "flight" during a conflict. Everything all of you long time lurkers have learned about the amygdala fits into this.
And this is where acid and those meddling CIAniggers come into play. A short time after the war Dr. Leary and his coterie of neophytes were picked up for their breakthroughs in psychedelic research. tl;dr - Acid and the like could temporarily disconnect the user from his imprinting and conditioning. The theory was that with the right set of stimuli, you could re-imprint the target with whatever "rule-set" you desire. The healing possibilities were endless. We held in our hands the potential cure for everything from PTSD to depression to homosexuality to fucking D.I.D. So of course it was co-opted immediately and set to work for the (((forces of evil))) instead. Hello MkUltra. We are go.
To put it in another context: Acid could do in hours what grueling military training could do in weeks and shitty amateur rape dungeon enthusiasts could accomplish in months; the complete breakdown and restructuring of a human personality to any desired ends. In theory, at least. It's not a perfect technology, the psychedelic experience is just to damn slippery and subjective to properly codify.
But the basic point remains: Psychedelics are a neutral force, they do not necessarily, in and of themselves, degrade a person into the burning man caricature we see before us. Do I even have to fucking tell you (((how))) such a subculture came to metastasize around what should be a strictly regulated medical substance? In my limited and humble personal experience with psychedelics, they actually gave me a very acute understanding of the sacrosanct nature of nature and our blood. it killed my desire for alcohol and tobacco. With the right environment and memeing very, very, very fucking responsibly, it would be relatively easy to steer a lot of these confused kids onto the right path during one of their chemically induced moments of imprint vulnerability. If you've never taken any of these substances before, then I just don't know if I can properly describe how deeply the soul crushing horror of the destruction of germany, or the beauty of the burning white fire of the swastika whirling through space can truly affect someone in this state. Shit's religious yo.

Thanks.

You fuck off back to Saturn, space jew.

Seriously though, this festival is a massive looshfest for the pizza witches. It's past time we shoot a metaphorical bullet into the eye of that moon pie. Look for Alaskan connections among the organizers and rich posers.

You're a proper fuckin' wordsmith, user.

Fnord. Hail χάος, all that. Solid effortpost by the way. It will be read.

Underrated post. The Rainbow Gathering thread said the same thing - LSD can be a redpill tool. Not that we shouldn't be redpilling people around us through the simple matter of the truth being on our side, but anybody out there who is infiltrating the left could use it to strategically "turn" an important person.

They don't bring children to these things. There may be kiddie diddling going on, but not above background levels for the general population.

These are people who don't want children around to harsh their buzz. They're baby-free hippies and cat ladies who want to get high and have a good time. And there's no privacy there, so anyone trafficking kids wouldn't be able to hide it.

This is another kind of tragedy: death by hedonism of the white race. Many of them are members of our intellectual, professional, and artisan classes: the people we'd need more of if we weren't at war.

Yes. The largest minority group is Azn hapas. Very, very few blacks.

You ever see a nigger on acid? Top kek. You'll sooner find these porch monkeys in a swimming pool.

goddamn, there really is an archtype

be very fucking careful with LSD. Like all psychedelics it is a tool and you learn your limits pretty quick if your ego doesn't get the best of you. They say that the tool's greatest limitation is the users imagination and the cianiggers have a lot of it - that said, it's literally the users imagination. You can influence the trip but only to the extent you wish to be influenced or feel you can be influenced.
There is a point where the facade crumbles and it all appears to be bare - but many people feel that this shattered view is the true reality. It is not, it is just the lack of a filter. Pure raw sensory input, with enough static and background noise you will hear shit - ie your mind fills in the blanks.
Where it gets really interesting is the esoteric side of this. The (((elite))) clearly have their agenda but what do they really believe? And why do they believe it?
Many of them are without child and live only for themselves - a life of hedonism and indulgence, a sacrifice in itself. But for what? And why?

By the looks of it he got killed.

NUKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH

Kek.
I have seen a few blacks on acid. They've all been the "talented tenth" types who can fit in with whites. They generally keep their mouths shut and don't act out. They can do this because they're the higher-IQ outliers.

Hallucinogens in general aren't the drugs blacks enjoy. Real niggas like that lean. Dat rock an coke and dem forties. Dose big ol blunts. Depressants and stimulants. Blacks are about 13% of the US population, but in Burning Man crowds they're 1% or less.

This is the perfect description of the imprint vulnerability that acid provides that I was trying to illustrate in my earlier post. And this user is right. It is not "the truth", it is the Tabula Rasa. The mythic crossroads where you can take any fucking direction conceivable to you. God help you if you get there without knowing where you want to go.

I've infiltrated a group of whites that go to music festivals and im slowly and successfully redpilling

God loves you, and so do we.

Also ive been to electric forest and the Michigan state police are 100% compliant with the sheer amount of drugs that pour through, as another user said, they do patrol the campsites and seem to go after dealers

I love you too,user

It's dumbasses wanting to have an excuse to themselves for taking drugs and having anonymous sex. Therefore they have plausible deniability to themselves and lie that they sucked 49 dicks and fucked 23 people in The Orgy Tent because: "It's ok, I was at Burning Man."

Then they go to their shitty desk job. Escapism at its finest. Fuck these degenerates. Get them off this site.

Few years back I was working security at a fest and had a woke nig wearing a straw hat and overalls stumble into campsite at 3am speaking a mile a minute about how erryone gots to alight the heart charka and all this other shit.
I ended up working the next night with him. He willingly ate 25 hits or so and had zero recollection of being at my camp. Most I'll eat now is a hit or drink a cup of shroom tea.

Funny thing, user. I had the same reaction when I read

I used to volunteer for a local festival as security and we literally paid the cops off. State police get money and don't get to come on private property. There are bounty hunters that come to these things - even small ones like I'm talking about. I befriend all of them as security - generally redpilled folk who go for the child traffickers or hardcore alkys (lol). I've had my share of experiences with the kind of people who have bounty hunters looking for them at festivals and they're gnarly people.

Normally, I cannot listen to the punk rock I loved in my youth. It oozes with cultural marxism, and it makes me want to vomit. That being said, thread theme:

I'll tell you about this man, and how I know him. And I swear on my own life every single word I say is true, so help me.

I used to be a tech on a travelling show. The show would go to a city for a week, set up, there would be performances, and then at the end of the week, the show would pack up and move on.

There were techs for each department on the show - About 5 of us in total. Our company would use a local labor company and hire local labor to help with load in and set up for the show. Usually about 20 people.

When we went through San Francisco, Paul Addis was on the crew. These labor companies always have questionable people as most of them have checkered pasts - lots of former inmates, people on rock bottom, etc. So, we're used to have a lot of, um, "questionable" people on the local crews when we show up and start setting up and off loading the trucks.

Paul clearly stood out from everyone else. He talked non-stop and incessantly. He was short, but massively energetic and very nervous. Worked super hard and tirelessly but never stopped talking. He had that mile-a-minute manner of speaking.

I love engaging people so I took him on my crew to set up my part of the show. I could tell he was highly intelligent just by how quick he was when talking and how he talked - those people who talk fast but you can tell they're smart. He had a nervous manner and also laughed a lot in between his words.

Anyway, he talked about all kinds of crazy shit while working. What he mostly talked about was telling me that one of his best friends worked for the military in some kind of classified capacity. He had said that his friend had told him implicitly that 9/11 was an inside job and in fact his friend had some role in it. He kept telling me about this friend and how his friend wasn't supposed to talk about it, but he wanted him (Paul) to know about it and how there were plans in place for more and more of this shit to happen and how it was all gonna be masterminded by the US Government and all going to be false flag operations.

I can't remember exactly what he said because this was about 2010, but I remember how he talked non-stop about the whole 9/11 thing and his friend.

Later on, he switched to burning man and how he had set fire to the burning man early to protest what it has become. He told me that he ziplined down and that the police were waiting for him at the bottom, that the whole thing was some kind of trap for him and that the police were all in cahoots with the management for burning man. He said that they arrested him as soon as he ziplined down and he said that when they got him at the station, they beat the living shit out of him. He said that he was set up and that he was given a harsh sentence to make an example out of him.

I remember brushing a lot of what he said off. He just had that nervous manner that I knew he was intelligent but I wasn't sure what was real and what wasn't. I know the other tech guys on the crew overhearing him brushed him off as well.

After we loaded out the show, I remember telling the director of the show that the production manager needs to screen the people that local labor provides better because that dude was a little too intense for everyone else on the crew that day.

We always ate after loading out and we found an ihop in san jose. While we were eating, the video tech was dicking around on his phone and he looks up and is like, "Holy shit…that guy wasn't lying about Burning man! He really did burn that shit early!" and he calls up all the shit about him. I was floored and terrified at the same time. I just remember telling the video tech at the table, "Fuck…if he wasn't lying about burning man, what if he's not lying about his military friend and 9/11?!" My blood ran cold that night.

I never forgot that guy's name. Like two years later, one of the tech guys from that show sends out a message with a link to an article on his suicide saying, "hey, wasn't that the guy on our crew that time in San Francisco?!" and I was like, "Fuck, yeah!" and my blood ran cold again. I only met the guy once, but he didn't seem suicidal to me. He was super intelligent and in fact he had been a patent attorney who gave it up. He also didn't leave a suicide note apparently - he just jumped from the platform in front of a bart train or some shit like that.

Anyway, long story, but I swear all the above is true. I'll never forget that guy's name, Paul Addis, and I'll tell you he singlehandedly redpilled the fuck out of me because that shit with him and burning man was true.

I've never been the same since.

tl;dr Guy claims 9/11 is an inside job and he burned the burning man. I brush him off. Turns out burning man incident was true. Two years later he commits suicide with no note.

I hesitate to post this, as even the most apocalypse apt user may have second thoughts upon glimpsing the lever by which the end might be initiated but… If any of you are serious about the "Kek returns in September" thing and want to play an active role instead of just waiting for the happening that never comes, I can't think of any better way to summon/actualize an ancient chaos god than by meme'ing him into the minds of a million people on psychedelics. If we could somehow insert the Kek meme into a major festival in September (lookin at you actual l33t hax0r anons, and anyone who knows Deadmau5, Skrillex, Bassnectar or whoever headlines these things right now), September doom just might actually become real this year.

Leet Haxing of massive projectors and other direct methods aside, it might be hard to do spread a grassroots Kek meme among the attendees of an upcoming festival since Kek is now le-ebil-nazi-frog in the normie sphere, but maybe we could manage a "taking back the frog" kind of deal with overtly positive, psychedelic, festival themed Pepes. The Kek egregore is already formed, we won't fuck him up by meme'ing him as a party-tard for a couple weeks. He's already established. If we can get the normies to meme him en masse while on psychs I wouldn't be surprised if he fucking erupted out of the ground in some enormous physical form.

Here's a list of festivals this September: musicfestivalwizard.com/festival-month/september-2017/

If anyone knows which are the biggest / most hyped, please post.

Top jej, not to shit on you lad, but normies getting the redpill suppository style always gives me a case of the primordial keks.

That is exactly what Acid-eating blacks are like. Woke ass new-age niggas. They like playing woodwinds or hand drums, too.

I know the Paul Addis type well. This guy
was exactly like that. Extremely bright, fast talker, nervous and covering it up with tireless activity. Also a sound tech.

Do you remember anything else he said about 9/11? Any details?

Don't know about biggest or hyped, but the following would have lots of people on various psychedelics or dissociatives like ketamine, and are before 9/23:

musicfestivalwizard.com/festivals/kaaboo-2017/
musicfestivalwizard.com/festivals/nocturnal-wonderland-2017/
musicfestivalwizard.com/festivals/imagine-festival-2017/

Imagine festival is September 22-24.

May as well be called meme fest. That's the one user. bookmarking and scheming.

Confirms they don't want anyone fucking with their temporally/astronomically/astrologically aligned magical bullshit. Definitely no one should fly a drone in with some kind of fire doohickey on it and light the Burning Man early next year. That would be a terrible idea…

I'm not shitting you when I tell you that ritual disruption is a powerful psyop. These fuckwads hold their kabbalistic autism to be sacred. To take a kikeromancy loosh node and give it the Habbo treatment would produce a reaction that I quite frankly could not predict.

In addition to this, there are occult elements to these, specifically burning man and massive EDM festivals.

It's interesting. I was into outlaw parties in the late 80s/early 90s, the guy talking about how burning man isn't what it started as is 100% correct, it's an exercise in loosh farming.

The us government is behind the propagation of these events and if you get into inner circles you'll likely notice some CIA types around. For the record a lot of the cult personalities in the beatnik-era were CIA niggers pushing psychedelics and early forms of mass-hypnosis.

Once upon a time I was pretty involved in that whole scene, some thoughts.

They like sacred geometry. A lot. Amazonia stage will have the highest concentration of people on drugs that aren't MDMA or coke, pretty much guaranteed. A big portion of drug use at festivals like that happens in the camping area, which is probably the softest target, so to speak.

Example track by two of the DJs playing that stage:
soundcloud.com/yheti/g-jones-goblin-yheti-remake

For last year's festival, audio & screens came from Funktion-One. Laser setup was designed by fullcolorlasers.com, and used lots of Pangolin hardware that seems heavily networked. I don't know much about that sort of thing.
plsn.com/current-issue/62-festival-spotlight/21065-2016-imagine-music-festival.html
pangolin.com/imagine-festival-2016/

wut

just found that on jewgle image search, not me thank fuck

Anyone wanna go to africa get ebola and sneak into here and go toe org and poz everybody?

Just guilt trip rich larpers into bringing some refugees to burning man with them so they feel better about being wealthy at the commie festival. They won't leave the desert healthy.

It's all good. I'd rather get redpilled firsthand the hard way then to hear it from a friend who had a friend who heard…bullshit. This shit came from first hand experience.

I know for a fact:

1. He didn't lie about burning the burning man.
2. Saying 9/11 is an inside job isn't any more outrageous than telling me that he lit the burning man on fire early.
3. He's not an idiot. He was a former patent attorney so he was smart enough to pass the bar and practice law.
4. He's dead.

Man, it's all kind of a blur because it was 7 years ago and he was talking about so much shit so fast that it was hard to grab on to everything.

But the more I think about it, the more I remember something about his classified military friend..something about how he flew fighter jets and that was his role in the whole thing.

I can't remember specifically if it was about the twin towers or that his friend was part of the thing that downed the jet by the pentagon but I do remember something about his friend flying a fighter jet.

If only there was a druid there to promote some social hygiene as what that dedication to Bridget was for. They must want to be burned in the purifying fire, yet nobody will give them that purpose. Not everything is right when everyone doesn't get what they deserve.

I warned you about Lillith bro. I told you dog.

I really like how you focused on the flippant closer and completely disregarded the body of the entire fucking post. Top dialogue, fag.

drugs are just the respite of people too boring to become interesting through the actually becoming something. all drug users wax narcissist about their egos all day long and when they aren't talking of their egos its of their drugs. the qing chinese were right to make drug use a death penalty.

If you're not a boomer I feel bad for you but you should never post again. To be this bluepilled this late in the game is inexcusable. You should not be here. Probably just a typical dumb anti-drug D&C shill though. Filtered. Suggest all anons do the same.

I bet the rich people are trust babies.

I agree with the disdain towards niggerspeak (one should not ever describe something that isnt feces as "shit" and one should never use the words yo, ayoooooo, or mah niggaaaaaaaa if one wants respect) but it is a very religious experience
the few times ive taken psychdelics it was like meeting face to face with God. and it was terrifying. In those moments I felt like I truly learned to both love and fear God in ways that I did not understand before then. I learned that the white mans mission on this earth is sacred and holy, ordained by the gods, are the sons of heaven descended to the gates of hell to finally finish the war between good and evil. we are a master plan billions of years in the making.

Acid sure MKULTRA'd me right up, but in the good direction. What was before simply political opinion is now fanatical religious conviction, and what was once religious conviction is now something that no words can describe

just dont take it too much and melt your brain like these retard hippies that take it for fun; 1 strong trip is honestly all you need in this lifetime

I've heard lsd will make your mind childlike, I imagine imprinting is done more easily in childhood, and this would explain mkultra targeting children

Acid is a walk in the park compared to Mushrooms and DMT, Great learning experiences from these. Do it either by yourself or with someone you trust.

I have no idea how people turn into hippiefags from these, thats the last thing I want when I trip.

WILD FIRES THREATEN TO BURN DOWN BURNING MAN
meme it so
The main route between Reno, Nevada and Burning Man is closed due a fast-growing wildfire that has burned more than 30,000 acres of land, emergency officials said Thursday. Officials now worry the fire could encroach on the festival itself.

The wildfire, dubbed the Tohakum 2 Fire, had grown to 30,000 acres by Thursday morning, up from about 7,000 the previous day, shutting down both directions of Highway 447 between the communities of Nixon and Empire in Nevada, according to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
archive.is/zQUPN

I was there.

Good idea, make a note of it so that next year we can do this. About 2 months prior, we'll start spreading advertisements for it.
> Da most lit party ya'll don't knowz about. Come get yourz dis da real shit nigger.

What I recommend you try next, is to enter a small enclosure, and trip on some HCN.

Oh, shut the fuck up with your shit about belonging or not user. Drugs are fucking degenerate piece of society that needs to be dealt with harsher methods. These fucking drugs harvest a business of criminal drugdealers etc and it ruins people's lives. Don't know how many of relatives and friends i've known who died early of OD's because of drugs. You wanna tell their parents straight to their faces that there's nothing wrong with drugs?

Drugdealers should be shot on sight.

biafra was a fuckin kike man. DK sucks.

Eat a dick Cop

Lefty-shitter, you're not fooling anyone.

>being pro-cop when the cops are a bunch of ZOGbot marxists and BASED niggers
xD

Never trust them.

Hey maaaaaaan, if we could just trip on shrooms together maaan we'd see that we're all like, one total unified being, like we're all the earth man, like earth is us and we are the earth, and like muslims and blacks they're like us, so like hating them would be like hating yourself and thats not cool maaaan. Why worry about global bankers and world controllers when that is sooooo insignificant to exploring outside of your mind maaaaaaaan. Like people want to believe in race, gender and stuff, but none of that is real man, just take the shrooms and like love everybody.

Fuck off degenerate. Drugs do ruin lives. We need not only a system that makes drugs illegal but one that takes the rights away of addicts.

My best friend from elementary school got hooked on heroin and blew half his face off (on fucking Christmas day infront of his parents) because of opiate induced psychosis. Opiates even under "controlled circumstances" like at a hospital will make you crazy if you take them too long.

Weed brings out mental disorders in people predisposed. I know plenty of people who smoke for anxiety but dont even realize that weed is making their anxiety worse. My friend started off on weed.

If we could have stopped him by taking away his rights until he was better, he'd still be here today. Drugs are disgusting and drug users want nothing more than to turn themselves into nothingness too, as long as they feel good doing it.

kek

You just don't get how it works, people get addicted to opiates because the subverted medical system overmedicates people and pushes opiates and SSRIs which both make people more prone to violence and suicide.

They do the same thing with weed through the jew-controlled media and push it as well as nigger culture(weed is part of nigger culture despite what the dude weed lmao crowd will tell you) on young impressionable whites - even going so far as to alter flicker rates on screens and frequencies in songs to put their brains in a more malleable state. It's mind control from top to bottom, and it's reinforced by societal institutions like hospitals, schools, and the police - the answer is to unpozz the system not fuck over the people who got screwed by it, Hitler went for the masons and kike bankers before he went for the asocials and schizos just remember that.

Trust me on this one;
orgy tents are not nearly as much fun as they sound.

Would this video be helpful?

Not everything is a system. SSRIs are fine if you're seeing a psychaiatrist regularly. Illegal drugs destroy lives and people who use them are a ticking time bomb. Drugs have destroyed most of my family, where at least half are meth addicts. My community (Portland) is raped by amphetamine and opiate abuse and I see it everyday on the train. People like you enable drug abuse to go on and profit while the rest of the community suffers. And you say I'M jewish.

Fuck right off with this, SSRIs and modern psychiatry are based entirely in pseudoscience that was carried out to justify the use and sale of thorazine, the targets of psychiatry are majority white and psychiatrists only exist to get people taking these drugs.

So are SSRIs and psychiatric drugs, in my opinion they are just as bad as illegal drugs and should be made illegal themselves.

And what causes this? Can't possibly be those benevolent doctors who will prescribe you fentanyl for a sprained muscle. Couldn't possibly be the kike psychiatrists who get kids hooked on amphetamine salts that lead to life-long addictions and mental disorders.

No, it's all whitey's fault.
That's exactly what you're doing by thinking that the answer to druggies is to expose them to a system that will just put them on more drugs. You know what happens to someone when they go to rehab for an opiate addiction that they acquired from being overmedicated with Oxycontin? They put them on SSRIs to control the withdrawls which damages their brain for life - the entire system you support is rotten to the core. The answer is to attack the system not further hinder the people who've been victimized by it. I don't wish to enable drug users, I wish for them to be imprisoned, put in work camps, or killed - not recycled through a system that only seeks to line the pockets of the kikes running the show at big pharma. If anyone is an enabler here it's you.

They do, they even have a nursery room

Hmm… could it be a LIHOP?
Couldn't be a mass sacrifice via fire.
They don't do that.

Shame on you, Holla Forums. The answer is so obvious. No need for nukes or guns…

#BurningManSoWhite

#BurningManTooWhite

TREND IT

rekt.

Holy shit your thinking is so simplistic. You really need to never post again.

How fucking old are you? Cops have been around since the beginning of civilisation, they are there to uphold the fucking laws. Their behaviour at the moment, is only a symptom of the kikes owning our civilisations for over a century. You can't just get rid off cops whenever we regain control of society, that wouldn't fucking work.

Oh shut up cunt and refute it instead. Drugs breeds degeneracy upon society and therefor shouldn't fucking be allowed. It's that fucking simple. Just like we need to nuke criminals and the mafia.

He argues like a neocohen and shouldn't be here.
Absolute idiot who probably doesn't even understand that that's not even an argument. It's just an emotional manipulation strategy he's internalized from the various jewed authority figures in his life he's too dumb to realize are not his friends.

sage
This thread getting bumped is fucking pathetic

cops are not the friend of the white man you daft fucking idiot, what you think because 1 cop killed a nigger that redeems them? cops are a bunch of sodomites and faggots that keep their fellow whites in chains to ZOG you fucking statecuck
the police need to be purged

OP was shit but the discussion was actually one of the best I've had on the board in years. Actually reminded me of pre-election-ruination Holla Forums until zogbot NPC people and/or shills showed up. Anyone reading this note the very obvious anti-drug D&C suddenly popping up when conversation was actually good and people were discussing legitimately interesting operations like meme'ing masses of people on psychs.

I don't know why but the board has been better (more interesting threads, higher quality/effort posts, more intelligent posters, more interesting ideas) the past week or so than it has been in a long time. Let's bring back the culture of bullying we used to have and chase out the zogbots who mistook this for a "conservative American politics" board.

Lets get it trending, Holla Forums:

#BurningManTooWhite

#BurningManSoWhite

FLOOD THEM WITH NIGGERS

This should have been /thread. Something's getting slid. Let's figure out what it is.

The point is…?

Strongly suspected it can be used for self-improvement instead of just being a degenerate hippie.
Also, could help normies breaking the ZOG programming.

Definitely. Sliding via well written, interesting, effort posts. A whole new kind of shilling. Read the thread next time. There is better info here than in 90% of the threads up right now.

So are now just going to pretend that to uphold a society, you need an actual force who does uphold the laws and help it's citizens? Let's just pretend my last argument explaining that never even fucking existed, easier to just scream D&C and some shit about neo-cons.

And are we still pretending drugs are good for you? That it doesn't kill people? That it doesn't degenerate upstanding citizens? That it doesn't affect your physical and mental health, especially on young people? That it doesn't feed the criminal organisations who are thriving in this pussy-whipped society?

Are we just going to pretend the fucking CIA invented some of these drugs to use on the populations to control them? Or how the Escobar's never used their product, they just sold it because it was dirty, it would mess you up.

And in the end, what the fuck is up with the shilling of hippies, like they were something good? They were for fuck sake the proto-sjw's. They were the ones embracing and enforcing the cultural revolution, made up by the frankfurt-school. Are you just ignoring all of this? All of the race-mixing? The "free love" that went hand in hand with the hippie-movement? Half of the shit that is even making normies mad started with the hippies. For fuck sake, the whole feminism and all that shit gained ground with these retards.

sage

sage

be less obvious you fucking CIAlt-kike.

Having to pay out the ass to be there makes the vending regulations moot. Burning man is an abomination and defiles everything the hippie movement was supposed to be.

It was. There's no reason that's an alphabet post. Stop aping board lingo to try and fit in. It's ok to be a newfag but you should lurk moar.

user, read the fucking hippie thread. The movement started in Germany as a rejection of the Weimar Republic. Look into the Artaman League of which Heinrich Himmler was a prominent member. Look into Blood and Soil! The Reich was founded on the same principles as the hippie movement, and by the mid60s the kikes caught on, used their media apparatus and the universities, created the Yippies and did the same shit to the image of the movement as what they tried to do with us through TRS.
Most hippies were fucking Veterans and back to the earth types who rejected the (((cities))), went off into the woods, and made lots of white children.

Friendly reminder that last year, the real anarcho-primitivists sabotaged the Silicon Valley bro RV camps and waged classwar.

Reposting from hippie thread.

What we now know as the "hippie", a degraded term unfit and unbecoming of the Aryan, but one that has stuck, is but a legacy of the Volk. The movement began as far as recognizable in the early 1800s as a revivalist movement. Not so much in the classical sense, for what was to be revived was not something apparent or tangible, but a revival of the memory of the blood and the connection to the land of the Aryan peoples, and the rejection of all corruption. At the start, drugs, intoxication, social degeneracy in all its forms, especially those that poison the soul were rejected intrinsically. We fought against the city, against the jew, against all we saw that was wrong and corrupt. Through this fight, we sought knowledge of our past, of our blood, and the lands that gave us birth and meaning.
We found the links to the east through our Indo-Aryan cousins. Many travelled to India, Tibet, Khotan, while others scoured the works of the greeks and further to the west, in time we found our legacy had spread everywhere, and everywhere it had spread, we found the Swastika. Ever turning against time, a guide through the cycles of history as bright as the Northern Star which had guided us in ages past. We recovered much of the lore of the old sages, the runes of our progenitors, the gods who were are ancestors, and we found inspiration in them and found that others too had been inspired. The Black Sun and the green flame has a powerful place in my own psyche, and it's legacy had even survived in the occupied lands of Persia through the Sufi mystic of the Midnight Sun and the green ray. These connections created unlikely alliances in time, as can be noted by the great Reich. We formed many groups under many names, the Lebensreform, the Wanderyogel, the Theosophical Society and their offspring, the Thule society, and in time the Artaman League, and there is where I would like to truly start this.
The Artaman League you see is where the story of the Rainbow Family begins in modern history. The Artaman League is the force that inspired and rebuild the Volk. The Volk which created the Reich that we lost. This group had MANY prominent members, and it's teachings, it's deeds rebuilt our people after the great war's end in spite of the treaty of Versailles. If you have read of Blood and Soil, this is where it came from. Every man was one of the Wehrbaur, a free man who would defend his volk, his blood, and his soil out of LOVE! It is love that inspired the Reich, and love that gave us pride, and love of who and what we are and where we came from that gave us the fire of hatred to burn our enemies. All hatred is born of love, and I swear by that, for one cannot understand true fury until something that they truly love is threatened, harmed, or contradicted, and there is nothing in this world more inspiring of love than our volk.
The Artaman League brought up truly great men who could stand proudly in the halls of Valhalla before Odin, beside Sigfried, and inspire us all. Men like Heinrich Himmler, Reichsführer of the SS, and Rudolf Höss. Let there be no mistake, the lies of the jew can not decieve us forever, these men were the living ideal of the movement, and their efforts continue to this day. I need not explain their part in this great new age, but I'll say this much, their battle was not in vain, for they prepared the way for us, and their sacrifice will be remembered as one which tolled the bell that marks the end of the age of darkness of the jews, the Kali Yuga.
This is all relevant, for their brothers in arms, and their children, did not all perish with them. Many survived in the fatherland, others came of their own will to South America, and others to the east in India and Tibet. They became the Maestro of whom Miguel Serrano spoke fondly of. They became the Gurua who the volk of the 50s and 60s traveled to India to study under. And others were TAKEN, to the USA, some by force, and others with only the promise of a chance to continue their holy war against the Soviets, joining the army that once fought them, in hopes of revenge and liberation of their lands. LISTEN CLOSELY! These are the ones who built the volk that was labeled the hippie by the kike, who seeks only corruption.

(continued)

While many taught to rebuild the spirit of the volk as gurus and teachers, constantly in hiding from the reach of the sassoon and the mossad, there were those who worked so fervently that they gained the unwaivering trust of their wouldbe captors, the Americans. By the 1950s many had made their way into the Central Intelligence Agency. There they had resources, and made an unlikely discovery. They were tasked with creating a truth syrum, a wunderdrug for interrogation… and they got something else entirely. An odd crystal. Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, and it was in a way a truth syrum perhaps, but not what was intended. It had an impeccable ability to utterly shatter mental programming like nothing else known to man at the time or since. They quickly learned the potential of this substance and before their masters could stop them, they escaped. They fled into the remnants of the volk, they hid themselves within the counterculture, and they taught all whom they believed they could trust this secret. For whatever may had come of this, they put it to use. In a SINGLE NIGHT, a skilled man with a single milligram of this crystal, could shatter a lifetime of jewish programming and change another forever. This secret was kept as best it could, while being spread widely, until the hammer came down and the law was brought to bare. The jewish Media worked hard to corrupt it in every way by spreading absurd propaganda, and simultaneously spreading degeneracy as it's supposed purpose. The term "Free Love" never meant something sexual, it was code for LSD.
By the mid 1960s the noose was tightening, and the volk found an unlikely, yet ancient ally. The Hopi tribesmen of North America. Throughout the ages, they remembered an ancient alliance. An alliance between their people, and the wanderes of an earlier age. After a great cataclysm and rising waters, many Aryan peoples traveled westwarsds across the seas. They became for a time the kings of the Inca, they spread civilization, and at an almost forgotten time in history, they met the Hopi and helped them elevate themselves above the beastial nature of their neighbors, and they left them with the Swastika and the sign that we now know as the Celtic Cross. For ages they held in their heart that these men of the swastika would return, as their prophecy foretold… and when they saw the christian cross they knew something horrible had happened and that the great men would not return in the way they had expected… but they did not despair! The hopi waited, they prayed, and in time the men against time, the men of the Swastika returned, and here is where the story of the rainbow family, and their narrative becomes our story, my story.
A doctrine was created. A culture was formed, and a language born. Through the counterculture we survived persecution. NO ONE even looks at the "degenerate hippie", no, they turn their gaze away from the people of the soil, the children of the sun, and that is what let us survive. In secret, we have given up all wealth, all temporal power, in exchange for this ability to hide in plain sight. In the dark light of the black sun, we have been working to free society from the programming that is pushed by the jew, or rather the Cohen Gadol, the descendants, servants, and slaves of the Demiurge, of Molech, Greed, or whatever name you would call them. The methods may have been questionable, and we have not escaped the corruption that has befallen our lands entirely, but all we have done we have done of love for our Volk.

sup buddies

What is known about microdosing? How does that affect the effects and all?

Terrance was a cuck when it came to politics. If he would've stuck to botany, he'd of been cool.

hahaha im pretty much like your friend.

Burning Man and "burners" are fucking cancer. The only use it has currently is that it gets all those Silicon Valley "disruptor" zillionares gathered in one smallish area that would make it easy to rid of them a lot more easily.

Someone needs to mix the AIDS virus with Chinese research chemicals dissolved in water and encourage all of them to booty bump it. Tell them it's ass DMT or something.

Botany is not mycology.

An anti-degeneracy leftist. Good luck with that hellish life, buddy. Still gets the helicopter

Fag, he did more in botany than mycology. That's why he referred to himself as an "ethnobotanist". Just because he wrote a book on growing mushrooms doesn't make mycology is focus.

rofl, they genuinely believe they are not the aggressors, sad.

This show was fantastic. I can't believe I wouldn't have found it if not for this board

Off topic sage

checked

yeah they bring them
archive.is/Sn3Dt
"On the barren flatlands of the Nevada desert, children ages 5 to 14 weave unnoticed between ecstasy-tripping ravers, elaborate penis-shaped art cars, and an endless sea of topless young women. The children of Burning Man, and their nearby parents, don’t seem to mind the NC-17-rated madness.
Why? Because these children are on a scientific exploration. The Black Rock Scouts, Burning Man’s own (less christian) version of the Cub Scouts, roam the 5-mile campus earning badges in astronomy, sharing, and artistic expression.
“The best time I have with my daughter is at Burning Man,” gushes Black Rock Scouts director, Jay Bartlett."
sickening

"OP was shit but the discussion was actually one of the best I've had on the board in years"
You spent most of it acting like a burner. You should be ashamed of yourself. Pathetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_toadhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_River_toad
I know it's a toad and not a frog, but maybe…?

Take the left line of the D away, what do you see?

Point of contention, "class" is not the same as income. These are lowlifes who have upper middle incomes.

me too thanks

yes

Any porn with hot White women being fucked in a tent in a desert? Put that in front of niggers and tell them it's the orgy tent, they'll be lining up.

I am a skydiver who has attended Burning Man - Burning Sky several times, ask me anything. One thing to keep in mind about the desert is the dust, it is fine grained/powered sand and it get's into everything. Having sex in the desert covered in dust is painful. Think of sand paper.

did you just skydive in from reddit?

comment of the thread

Hearts on fire! Couple marry at Burning Man Festival then hold the ultimate wedding party with 70,000 revellers in the blazing heat of the Nevada desert

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4843688/Couple-marry-Burning-Man-Festival-hold-party.html

cringe

Why would anyone pay to be in a fucking desert to begin with?

For the orgies silly

You can have orgies in an airconditioned hotel.
Or on a beach.

Why would you want an orgy anyways

Found the scum.

wew

No not one unified being dickhead. I could care less about your smarmy fucking life, global bankers or your bullshit and would like to throw your corpse into a mass grave along with everyone else. What I do care about is empowering fucking piece of shit alcoholic cops having any power whatsoever over people who don't want to be bothered with handing you their ID for every fucking question you have to ask. And as if (global bankers and world controllers) you jerkjobs do anything to ever address the global bankers and world controllers you mention. And I see more and more laws on the books everyday removing freedoms from peoples lives.

You're friend was a fucking weak loser who would have died riding a horse, skateboarding, swimming int he ocean or any of the billions of other things loser die doing. Cry me a fucking river crybaby.

people die, everyone you see around you will be dead in 100 years. Life is about living while you are alive, not fearing murderers with gun who call themselves police officers.

They go there to do drugs and fuck underaged pussy. Also, the military provides wi fi and cel service to these pretend anti establishment hippies.

We would be better off under shariah law. Honestly bringing in tens of millions of Muslims would be an improvement from the current paradigm.

Looking at Burning Man livestream.
It's like a middle-eastern refugee camp.

What's with the disgusting porn ads? I thought Holla Forums was a SFW board.

Why don't we genuinely nag them about that to see what happens?

This is a nigger's wet dream right here

Thus we need to call it the "Great Nevada Bicycle Expo" and advertise it on Worlstar hip hop.

And then we will nuke the site from orbit.

Glad the "burners" have internet access now so they can tell everyone on social media that they go to burning man while they are at burning man.

I just don't get it. I used attend rock festivals when I was younger, but that was to check out various bands. This is an etsy-designed nightmare in a desert.

Reminds me of some middle eastern town or some shit.
What do people even do at Burning Man and why does it draw so many attendees?

It's a rock festival without any bands playing.

The entire setup is like some weird abstract art painting with no context. Randomly placed building, people riding bikes. Just all around odd.

It's apparently a networking event for silicon valley and media cunts as well. That's the only reason I can think of why it's so popular.

drugs
DUDE DRUGS LMAO

And children. Sexy, sexy children.

Essentially how burning man works is you go there and you're supposed to look after yourself and do weird shit for a few days.

So any building you see there was almost certainly thrown up in the last few days.

The whole event used to have a massive self sufficiency theme but thats gone out the window in recent years as it's gotten mainstream and popular.

Back in the day if you wanted phone access you brought a satphone.
If you wanted internet access, you were outta luck.

I took the paranoid pill.

This is what a drug-addled mind looks like.

Reminds me of Tatooine.

You genuinely sound like your brain has been scrambled. Its pretty hard to figure out what the fuck you are even blabbering about, and once I could piece it together the only conclusion I could come to is that you're permanently fucked up and should probably neck yourself.

(check)
This. If you aren't paranoid, you haven't lurked long enough.

Heres the redpill on burning man. Save this vid, because it has been taken down once allready.

Kek, sounds like he was a total faggot to begin with. Opioid induced psychosis, kekalekadingdong tbh fam. You retarded nigger

Want to shut this bullshit down in a hurry? Bus in juggalos.

Which ones? Asprin? Lots of people die on that one every year. Weed? MDMA? Maybe prozac, or adderol? Shrooms? Salvia? Alcohol? Does nicotene count in here?

Point being, saying "drugs are bad" is a simplistic and stupid statement. Its a meaningless statement in fact, unless you actually consider asprin to be worthy of a complete ban. Every other user is right, we have hashed this out over the last year and different compounds have different uses. This isnt "muh drugs are bad mmkay" country, faggot. Kill yourself and stay kill

You know if its the rich and powerful doing it it's not rebellion, it's just decadence.

Hacking into the main stage at a festival like Tomorrowland would be yuuuuge.

Agreed, we need more discussion about mind control techniques. I also wish we could see what metrics & weights they use in their statistical models to guide & predict our behavior.

Hello my fellow channel

>youtube.com/watch?v=ot3M8D984PU
Nigger, you don't get to talk about shame until you at least learn how to greentext, you summer-fresh faggot.

Look like a sandy desert to me.

I met a nice girl a few weeks ago. She's 27, I'm 34

She's nice and pretty, and likes butthole-fun, but she's a druggy restaurant whore who hangs around with commies and faggots.

She is a 'burner.' We've only been hanging out and fooling around for a couple days, and she lets me know that she 'needs' to be single when she goes to burning man. Because she was always w/ her boyfriend, before see? And its just really important, ya know? Reasons.

So that's where she is. I'm here in my city, working hard and studying and trying to build some kind of a life.

Oh, did I mention the butt secks?

she'll de better in life than you, after a couple divorces. The deck is stacked in her favor.

That butthole's gonna be a lot bigger when she gets back from that shitfest.

Also I know those patchouli skanky burner chicks…they're pretty dirty in general - her butthole's gotta stink. Or at least there's been bats in the cave,

Can someone explain this? Is he talking about family-court injustice or the quality of life that comes from community and free love?

Maybe. Or maybe she'll be thinking about me the whole time. Or maybe she'll just tell me that she missed me, fake a bunch of orgasms to make me happy, and lie to me and tell me I have a big cock. Oh the horror!!

#BurningManTOOWHITE or something.

Plus ensure that there's plenty of horny Somalians and Moroccans to inject their diversity. Even a busload would be outstanding.

#GreatNevadaFreeBicycleExpo

related
archive.is/oEvpY

Imagine if, during one of these "festivals" with everyone hopped-up on god knows what chemicals, we got 3 or 4 hundred guys all wearing NSDAP uniforms and waving swastika flags shouting in german, maybe get a panzer or two in there as well, what kind of reaction there would be?

It's on federal land, so good luck with that.

tell the organizers it's a 'living art project' about how ebul drumpf is normalizing muh ebul nadsees.

Holy shit go back to reddit you fucking beta cuckold

Well, we could go as attendees, forget about the tanks. But there is no rule against Nazi uniforms and they encourage people to dress up.

Make up whatever excuses seem believable. You could even bring a rainbow swastika flag and say you're a Nazi fag.

The terms and conditions are google/apple/facebook tier.
Basically, buying a ticket means you accept that the organizers can throw you out on the flimsiest of pretenses.

casual sex is degenerate and will give you mental problems, you probably already have them
yep, it's the early

Better to say it's an art project about 'trump normalizing nazis' then actually slip some redpills in there when you're around drugged up hippies.

Then be an art installation instead of buying a ticket and layer the true intent in several layers of bullshit 'social commentary'
these hippie silicon valley types love that sort of edgy shit.

user didn't say they were the same, but that they were founded on the same principles. The manufactured 60s "counterculture" was essentially a corruption of the German Wandervögel movement, which formed the basis for the Hitler Youth.

not good.

If you showed up in a Nazi uniform, you wouldn't make it out alive or at least sane. You'd probably get sprayed in the face with LSD and ass raped in the orgy tent for a few days.

You'll have to root out the nigger mods first. Consider other boards. This place is circumcised.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE SAND
AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

When is this shit going to catch up with us biologically? Think of the last time you've seen any concern in the media over STD's and disease in general? For the last decade we've been fed constant faggot propaganda by I can't for the life of me remember the last time anyone ever talked about the aids problem with faggots.

So faggotry is on the rise, as well as trannies, both of which have absolutely absurd rates of HIV and other stds. Race mixing is constantly being pushed, niggers have absurd rates of HIV and other stds. General promiscuity is being pushed resulting in even more stds. Recreational drug use is being normalized, resulting in more disease transfer. Race mixing results in weaker genetics and an inability to find donors.

Jesus fucking christ I can't believe how far the human race is falling. If super bugs were already a big concern we're completely fucked now.

That's how messed they are? Wew.

The lulzy kind, but ultimately counter productive as it would not exactly create an imprint moment very uh, sympathetic to a red pill mindframe. People with rSelect imprinting aren't exactly the type to sit dow n and listen to the ideas of the fascist acid demons that mentally scared them into an infantile state that one time at the Current Year Desert Orgy-Porgy™.

A much sneakier, more realistic and more effective thing to do would be to hijack the a/v and force them all to watch Hellstorm while peaking,with out slickest fashwave media spliced in ant random intervals. Grab them by the ears during their most vulnerable moment, force them to confront the real demons, and offer them a glimpse of the actual light.

Looks like we've been memeing a bit irresponsibly again. Oops :^)

What do you think really happened that day?

Let me tell you what happened, the kid thought that nothing would happen if he suicided one time.

How he thought of that, is a different story, but I can think of many ways someone could have suggested that to someone that was "breathing manually".

>weedfags
>causing change
yah i forgot the part where the drugged and stoned hippie movement successfully changed the outcome of the p-
oh no they didn't. everyone wanted to kick their asses. the same will come to you, weedfag.

nigga what

What do you think they told the subject?

I think someone just proved that anything is possible with enough manpower to convince someone..

this, shitted on all the few slightly interesting threads
there must be an MK Ultra experiment on retardness, and it's happening on the chans.

Even degenerates consider BurningMan degenerate at this point, since it's become an upper class thing.

depressing. you're 34, this kind of shit you should have done 10 years ago. find a decent woman quick. or KYS, I dunno

full video link please?

Not exactly bright, are they?

Nice triple-post. Here you go, don't spend it all in one place, you thirsty kike faggot.

how many had heatstrokes from this stupidity?
not enough

This bears repeating:
>But the basic point remains: Psychedelics are a neutral force, they do not necessarily, in and of themselves, degrade a person into the burning man caricature we see before us. Do I even have to fucking tell you (((how))) such a subculture came to metastasize around what should be a strictly regulated medical substance? In my limited and humble personal experience with psychedelics, they actually gave me a very acute understanding of the sacrosanct nature of nature and our blood. it killed my desire for alcohol and tobacco. With the right environment and memeing very, very, very fucking responsibly, it would be relatively easy to steer a lot of these confused kids onto the right path during one of their chemically induced moments of imprint vulnerability. If you've never taken any of these substances before, then I just don't know if I can properly describe how deeply the soul crushing horror of the destruction of germany, or the beauty of the burning white fire of the swastika whirling through space can truly affect someone in this state. Shit's religious yo.
user knows his stuff, listen up fence-sitters and anti-drug anons.

In the sense that you will be more questioning and intuitive and less rigid and dogmatic, yes.
Your intelligence will be lowered, it will be increased, and you will understand more of the world and your place in it.
Do not be put off by nay-sayers, research first, then take a trip, your life will change for the better.

*not be lowered

so? they are white
t. pol

Holla Forums Online Drug Festival Version

I did not expect this level of bantz on this thread.

I'm trying to shut out the implications of the CIA using small doses of psychedelics and high does of visual and aural stimuli, together with encouraging the ingestion of Vitamin C.

What you said about breaking conditioning, and reconditioning, rings true with what I know, and my own personal experiences. For those who don't know, your senses can take in only a limited number of stimuli and respond to them. Some are basic, like pain and pleasure, and you learn early on. As you're exposed to more stimuli, your brain must learn discretion, and which things are important to focus on, and what qualities or characteristics are most important to remember. Your brain develops filters. It has to. A billion things happen at once around you; you have to know which ones to notice.
People can walk into a room and around furniture, and never even remember there was any furniture in the room. This is entirely due to filters.
LSD, and pot to a lesser extent, temporarily shuts these filters down. Which filters varies from person to person, and experience to experience. When people are high on these drugs, and express amazement at something so banal and plain you never paid it any attention, what you're seeing is them paying it attention for probably the very first time. They find it amazing, but if your filters are still in place, you don't.

fpbp

sorry your degenerate piece of shit friend thought he could do heroin and not go crazy and die :^)
sounds like he deserved it.
I bet you hate coffee too, you nigger

this, i was a shitlib before i did shrooms weekly for 1/2 a year