RUSSIANS KILLED JFK PSYOP INCOMING

Watch this vid from the inimitable James Corbett for the details: youtube.com/watch?v=N9rfdNf5zro

Show notes provide all citations and relevant links: corbettreport.com/the-cia-preps-their-next-jfk-psyop/

TLDR: All JFK assassination related documents must be declassified by law by October 26th 2017 (except for any they don't want to declassify because national security, huge loophole, obviously nothing will come out, that's not the point). A narrative has already been constructed in the media that Oswald was a Soviet Russian haxx0r:

Politico Article from Aug 3 2017 prepping the RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT (dun dun DUNNNNN) angle: politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/03/jfk-assassination-lone-gunman-cia-new-files-215449

Politico story from 2016 prepping the Soviet connection: politico.com/story/2016/02/kennedy-assassination-jfk-national-archives-documents-218775#ixzz3zIEqCds4

They've probably embedded a Russian narrative in the to-be-released docs to force the Trump administration into an aggressive anti-Russian stance, and, of course, bolster muh-Russian-election-haxx narrative.

Beware anons. They're playing a dangerous game.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-and-the-unexpected-new-world-order-499310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Strange way to spell jews.

Fuck off faggot. The jews killed him for a combination of Silver backed currency and trying to prevent the Israelis from getting unrefined uranium.

learn to read retard. Are you fucking kidding? Yes user. I'm saying it's the Russians. NEVER POST AGAIN.

You're a special kind of moron. Kill yourself and then never post here again.

Shills have been released tonight. Just ignore them and move on.

Its going to be hard for the MSM to go back to this Russia bullshit so if we see Anderson Cooper going on about muh Russia JFK killing most people will instantly think the story is fake. What it will do is open peoples minds to thinking its possible JFK was killed though and if people like us have our weaponized jpgs ready there could be a few more minds opened.

Didn't JFK try to block Israel from getting nukes among other things?

Most of the American population won't bite. The other portion won't care because they are communists and JFK was white. Not sure what trying this angle would accomplish.

Bad wording on my part. It will open peoples minds into entertaining the official story was fake and he was killed by foreign government agents who didn't like what he was doing. You can casually drop that JFK jr was killed and Hillary ended up taking his place.

Who cares why he was snuffed? All your leaders are kikes. Attached photo JFK with Torah Scrolls. Nice.

No one. Read the OP next time shill faggot.

Why does Zog hate russia so bad if putin is in leauge with jew bankers and the soviet union was run by jews? Do they want a war with another world power that bad to make money?

I want them to die.

I filter posts like these now

Jews absolutely detest Russians and want nothing more than to see Russians die killing the other European races they hate. Detestable truly racist creatures.

Weird foreign way to type, user.

Jews have already been trying to push for a while now. Even more important that we let people know it was Jewish mafia and Mossad kikes.

Michael Collins Piper, kek.
www.911enemies.com

bump

It's fine. Talk about Russian jews. Good segue.

Holy shit you are a fucking retard. Next time read the OP twice before replying.

jews killed kennedy faggot.

It was Ted Cruz CIAnigger father.

Archive this thread as proof that pol called it before the muh russians deaded kennedy narrative started in the msm.

No duh. OP is saying they are going to claim the Russians did it.

We all know it was Israel.

then shouldnt the desired course of action be to push back against this obviously kosher narrative?

I didn't know Bush senior and the CIA were Russians.

What do you think is the point of this post? Why are there so many sub 80 IQ anons in here?

Why are there so many anons in here who can't read the post?

NEVER FORGET THAT SOON AFTER JFK ATTEMPTED TO TAKE YIDSRAELS NUKES AND STOP THE JEW OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE HE WAS SWIFTLY ASSASSINATED BY THE JEWISH MAFIA

LBJ REPLACED HIM AND HAPPENED TO BE THE PRESIDENT TO FALSE FLAG THE GULF OF TONKIN AND ATTACK THE USS LIBERTY WITH ISRAEL WHICH WAS FORMERLY INTENDED TO BE BLAMED ON EGYPT SO THE JEWS COULD GET NUKES FROM USA GIBZ

JEWS DID 911 SO THEY COULD GET ALL THE GOYS TO FIGHT THEIR WAR FOR THEM IN THE MIDDLE EAST EFFECTIVELY ADVANCING THE GREATER ISRAEL YINNON PLAN TO EXPAND ISRAEL FROM THE NILE TO THE EUPHRATES SO THEY CAN EVENTUALLY HAVE A CHOKE HOLD ON THE TRADE FROM EAST TO WEST

://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-and-the-unexpected-new-world-order-499310

theyll also implant everyone with the mark of the beast to store your global egoy shekels in it, all while being the bridge troll from east to west

Holla Forums, riddle me this:

I thought JFK was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, who happened to have strong ties with Alpha 66 in which, most of them are double agents working for and with Fidel Castro. What benefit do they had for pushing this?! Hell, even 13th Department said that they got no involvement on the assassination of JFK since Oswald himself isn't competent enough to be one of them. So what's the real story?!

Ruskies fucked the jews up after they realized soviet union was a retarded idea and struggled the power away from jewish industrialists.

Google "Putin and jewish oligarchs". Putin (KGB really, Putin is just a public face) basicaly kicked the jews out, those jews were mostly trostkyites who later infiltrated the USA when they moved to Israel. In america you call them neocons.

Russians are the CIA's go to boogeyman. Too much egg on their face for the election shit to just go away. These dumb cunts just keep doubling down as no one is ever held accountable. Libtards love shitskin terrorists so who else do they have to incite fear with? Just tune it out. It's Jew media garbage as usual.

Isn't that the retarded documentary that claims the Bushes did it as part of a Nazi plot, despite the Kennedys being admirers of Adolf Hitler?

BASED Flat-Earther no planer

First post. Every single time.

Good Thread, Thanks user.

Fortunately, no one pays attention to this type of shit - besides us I guess, and I'm just a newfag.

I printed at least 100 copies of the declassified 9/11 docs last summer when everyone was busy screaming about "TRUMP HATES BEANERS".

Trying to Red-pill these monkeys on Jews in Saudi Arabia knocking our towers down was impossible.

This is why people need to calm the fuck down and stop assuming everyone is a shill. You're a fucking retard.

Israel was building nukes in a facility in Dimona, Israel. JFK found out and told them to stop or he would cut aid to the country. Six months later he was dead.

Now we we can release more of them, just make good memes out of it

theres a photo of me at a british diplomats wife's sons bar mitzvah when I was 12. whats your point?

I thought the "Russians killed JFK" theory was as old as the assassination itself?

Steven Corbett also says that "Hitler was a Rothschild" / was jewish controlled opposition.

Steven Corbett also lives in Japan and is a civic nationalist.

Steven Corbett also sets off any well calibrated jewdar; just look at that beak.

Fuck off, I'm drunk.

But you're not wrong. What set me off was the over verbalization and repetitiveness. The first impression was that he's full of shit also. And a litmuss test of treating 911. I won't say what it is exactly because I'm a coward, but it's publically available for all to see. If you've digged the subject you must have stumbled upon it and if you've dismissed it that says something about your mental capabilities. Funnily enough chans are completely devoid of this redpill, makes you wonder.

Should have to pass an IQ test to post here. Fucking retards.

I'm guessing you're referring to people who aren't on the autism spectrum and realize that,
a. the jews would be more than willing to murder 3,000 people
b. it would be easier to fly two planes into the WTC – either with suicide pilots or remotely – than it would be to fake the whole thing using CGI without anybody noticing.

Gas yourself Kike