Kraut finally made his confirmation bias video btfo out of the "alt-right"

see: aydin paladin's comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S4570057
youtube.com/watch?v=j_j8QjBCGTc
youtube.com/watch?v=IpJjGcsI_gM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

The "Skeptic" community has never been anything more then a Sargon-tier circle jerk of pseudo-intellectuals who decide the outcomes of their research in advance while pretending to be scientific. They're a cult who literally organizes interventions for anyone who doesn't toe the party line.

They're not serious political players and never have been. They're basically lolcows at this point.

literally who

I have a feeling this is going to be half an hour of some britcuck sargon wanabe, pontificating about why I shouldn't care about my own people. not even worth listening to

I like aydin, but I honestly don't know why the "Le rational skeptics" and Centrists (most of the current "right" and so called alt-right) bother even talking to each other. the only thing they agree on is that SJWs, neo-cons and neo-liberals are terrible. but thats about it.

I think Skeptics are fracturing (again) as most of them started out as atheists obsessing over creationists. most of them still see Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson as heroes.

I think he's a german jew with chip on his shoulder trying to prove that he's fedora (((liberal))) ever. much like sargon or banana man. he talks shit for money.

LITERALLY
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y

WHO

GG folks would likely be more familiar with theses names.

Nope, I'm drawing a blank here.

All I know is there's been a year long, and some change, campaign that began on twitter trolling the fuck out of this guy. Kinda like that beaner that loves white wimminz who has some anti-degeneracy religious bullshit channel. Common filth I think his name was.

Kraut is part of the *le skebtic* community that has been on some big mission to OWN us race realists in debate for some time now. Once his crusade failed miserably he went full lolcow and started resorting to just namecalling, doxxing, and generally being a pussy faggot.

Just give it enough time and I think more of the skeptics will become redpilled and their community will fracture. It already happened with Rage and Sphynx. Eventually the race realists will eclipse the fedora tippers in popularity.

sage
e-celebs fuck off

I've read Mises and Rothbard and listened to Stefan for almost a decade.

Any of these arguments used to slander these thinkers is not taking into context the deliberate, subversive elements in our society. Free Speech can be used to undermine free speech. We see CNN doing this as well as Islamization and the left decrying hate speech.

Molyneux's first videos make much more sense when you see we had McCain going against Obama.

It is easy to try and call him a shill, but it makes perfect sense. Donald Trump was such an outsider that you have to roll the dice on him given the state of the federal government. To do otherwise would be insanity. If you had Clinton vs Jeb Busch you better believe no one would make a peep, we'd all be business as usual.

He totally ignored some possible biological factors to r/K. Let's just call it rK vs KK instead to signify more r-like behavior in a K-selected species because he's produced a total strawman. There are still some biological considerations for rK/KK worth examining.

Look at:
• maturation rates,
• twinning rates
• time of first walking
• premature birth rate

Niggers on average:
• are more likely to produce twins
• are more likely to give birth prematurely
• are more likely to crawl sooner
• are more likely to walk earlier
• are more likely to sit upright sooner
• enter puberty at younger ages

As with IQ, Asians fall on the other end and Whites are in between. Those fall under "lower parental investment", r-like factors in a K species.

Will they ever stop believeing in egalitarianism?

Probably never - they're too busy criticizing every alternative explanation to even consider examining their own obviously false cult of egalitarianism.

i hate our enemies so much

welp, while we talking about people waking up to the leftist lies, Molyneux had a called describing himself as an former antifa style occupy wallstreet/anarcho-communist idiot and he describe his journey out of the brainwashing clutches of the ideological totalitarian left.

process was slow, ya can hear him go into details how the illusion slowly cracked, over at least a decade, very interesting to see a bit how their brain work, food for tought.
inb4 Molyjew meme, stfu shills the important part in this video is not his arguments, but the story of the guy, listen to the caller

Is that a comment on the video? I can't find it. Did Cuck and Bagel delete it?

Me too, this default assumption of equality is fucking ridiculous. They want us to prove our hypothesis is a better alternative explanation for shit they haven't even proven themselves but take for granted. It's fucking infuriating. Where is your evidence for "equality", you fucking faggots? Why is that the baseline? What scientific proof do you offer?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The objection to
is not based on the arguments being made, it's based on cult of personality worship and making leaders of men who make arguments for shekels but cannot lead their way out of a shithouse. I personally don't give a fuck if someone wants to post a video BY an e-celeb so we can pick it apart and discuss it; after all, we attack kike-written articles all the time. The e-celeb threads that piss me off are the mindless ones where anons end up fighting over the e-celebs involved. It's similar to tripfagging or namefagging - it's arguments over personalities that is unfit for an anonymous group.

If we can keep it about the arguments that are presented, I don't really care. If it devolves into I ♥ varg/molyjew/anglin/evalion and if you don't suck their e-peens you're a faggot, then that's an e-celeb thread and people advancing their cultlike worship of shekelgrubers can fuck off. As with any user, they're not to be trusted, their arguments are to be examined and that's where it ends.

He deleted the comment. How pathetic.

Thanks for the screenshot.

Fug

I doubt skeptics even know what a neo-con is

banana man is hbomberguy?

That guy is an openly spoken Marxist from Something Awful who thinks Skeptics™ like Sargoy of Mossad is Literally Hitler. A very pretentious and insufferable individual honestly, just like any goon would be. He keeps using the term "reactionary" to his enemies, too. Probably a Bolshevik thing. Any thoughts?

obligatory

warosu.org/lit/thread/S4570057

I had no idea he was a marxist, I thought he was just an extreme white knight who hates masculinity because he fancies himself "above that"

I only saw his video about the golden one where he just acts like a pretentious arse and essentially jerks himself off to his own lack of any kind of masculine traits at all.

cbf reading all that, what exactly is interesting about the thread?

It's a reactionary traditionalist using Spengler to btfo enlightened liberal skeptics on /lit/. A classic. Bookmark it and read it later.

Sorry, i'm not gonna kill more brain cells by watching that.

capped for posterity

Checked. I think that dude read The Evolutionary Psychology Behind Politics.

With this board turned into r_the_donald you have no place nor right to be complaining about personality cults.

All these weak idiots want is to garner their little cults of personalities, which can be easily broken the moment you show their followers that they bleed just like everyone else

It's only shills that cry about e-celeb to stop any discussion that might be possible.

I despair sometimes

Also just skimming through and I can easily find him pulling shit into it that has nothing to do with anything and then is strawmanning like a motherfucker. Also I can hear him trying really hard to put up an ye olde english accent to sound more smart, which does work on normalfags.

Also he claims that the r/K theory is something new and can't find anything on google aside from the book is question. It's been around for the longest time now. Then he proceeds to badmouth it as worthless. What a dumb cunt

Every forum turns into that around election season, I don't know how that is defeated or if it should be. So long as they come here they fall into our trap and come out ready to spread redpills. T_D was kiked from the beginning, I warned anons from the very beginning that it was run and managed by Israel-worshiping kikes, not to trust it; but that doesn't mean we can't use it as a vehicle to promote Holla Forums-worthy ideas like race realism. If one goes to T_D one can see evidence of our influence all over the place. In that sense I think we were successful. Yes, there is a lot of concealment of one's power-level, but not to the same degree as other places. The flaw in this plan of infiltration and subversion is that the flood gates are bi-directional. They get us there and we get them here. The reason I think we should just accept this is because our values are the superior ones. - the truth eventually wins provided we are willing to spread it.

Yeah, he also made two video's insulting the Golden One for disliking marxism and beta males. And then being of being a lazy piece of shit.

I like the cut of your jib, but I also enjoy my shitless board at times, which this was before 2015, abouts. If what you say is true, then we'll win. Yet, even if everyone does eventually accept the truth, there is still the reality of these people not being like us and usually have no respect for the entrenched culture. I don't even watch anime, for instance, but the influx of the altistic right has seen those types of PR niggers and anti-anime shitters about, trying to annihilate the culture from within to appeal to a broader audience or improve the image, for god knows what reason.

What a faggot

Thing is, there is no difference between equality of opportunity and equality of outcome. Even if the white kid gets the same education as the nigger and is of the same economic background as the nigger, he has higher IQ which means he has a better chance at making it in physics. The nigger doesn't have equal opportunity so he must be assisted through affirmative action. It all makes perfect sense.

The only way to get a functional society is to reject the stupid notion of equality altogether.

great before and after meme love it

amen. couldn't be stated better.

The comment isn't deleted, but it is buried down under a fuckton of irrelevant comments. And I don't think Youtube's AI have the ability to recognize the best counterarguments and then decide to bury them down, so Cuck and Tricks did something for sure.

Agreed 100%. It must be discarded completely.

yeah it's quite good.

"No one controls for economic status when they do race-IQ analysis. "
Don't we have official graphs that debunk this?

I am not going to waste half hour of my time on this shit while I could be watching cantonese cartons. Anyone can give me a summary over how he "debunks" r/K selection in humans?

Top kek. Nigga is trying to distance himself from anything he considers "alt-right" like Edgy and Rage. Best explanation for his desire to go after a tiny group of people with little (of no) influence in the political climate.

The thing I love about the whole equality of opportunity/outcome dichotomy is that claiming a difference between the two inherently goes against human nature. Hell, it goes against nature, full stop.

The intended outcome for the work of every single reasonable living being is for its offspring to have better opportunities than they did. If you decouple that, the only possible reason for people to exist is pure hedonism, because why bother working hard to get your kids a half-decent education when Jamal down the road can live his whole God damn life on the dole and know that his kids will get exactly the same opportunities as you?

Hedonism is built into every facet of their ideology.

Many.

It was a complete waste of time.

The concept of "negative promotion" has been mentioned sufficient times by now, that it ought to be well understood by all on Holla Forums.
When ring members attack one another, they are doing so to give the target of the "attack" publicity. It is a reciprocal dance where each party benefits. Think of the "Sinead vs Evalion" drama which vacillated between "Sinead loves Evalion and Evalion loves her"/"Sinead and Evalion hate one another"/"Sinead and Evalion love one another"/ back and forth, flip-flop.
The objective is always the same, cross-promotion, clicks, likes, subs, shekels.
Millennial Woes is a member of the ring, always check "related channels", ring members are related to other ring members, Rebel Media, StyxHexenhammer666, Millennial Woes, Dreamy Diglot, Red Ice TV, Stefan Molyneux etc.
No, Google DOES NOT pick related channels, they are manually added. And even if they were picked by Google, all it would prove is, yet again, you can't Jew an AI. As an AI sees that niggers are inferior, so it sees that these "independent" Jewish channels are linked by wiring behind the board.
Pointing this out in the past has got my post deleted and temp ban for "d&c".
(((they))) really don't want you to know that these "independents" are organized, run and kept "on message" by one central agency, possibly the group which there is a thread about "The Highland Forum".
Take ANY e-celeb that's shilled here, check their related channels and you'll find the same Kosher litany showing up again and again, with minor variations.
These shills belong to a ring with a hidden control hub and as said, they only attack one another - if you're not in the ring then you won't even be attacked and criticized because the shills view that as wasting energy giving publicity to a non-affiliate.

It's ok when I do it the video.

They want to be edgy, we are edgy.
In the future they'll spew NSDAP tier stuff and act like they were always on board with it, they're like females, they know where the wind blows. One thing, we must never forget who is for real and who is not unless we want to end up with the same shit as now but further right.

I'm supposed to know who any of these people are?
eceleb faggotry needs to be banned completely
you also shouldn't be able to start a thread with youtube embed
go beg for clickshekels somewhere else

That implies anyone knows who these nobodys are

LOL

Agreed, our instinct for reproduction and competition pushes us to discover and take advantage of inequality. In most every endeavor, that's what human beings tend to look for. I don't want just any woman I can get (unless I'm subpar), I want the best-looking woman. I want the best job I can find. If I own a business, I want the best workers. The egalitarian fiction demands of us that we turn off our brains, castrate ourselves intellectually and pretend what we know to be true isn't, that the patterns we notice aren't real. We gaslight ourselves, we deliberately deny ourselves access to facts. We know, for example, that the bulk of plane-hijacking terrorists are mudshits, but we nevertheless adopt policies of searching everyone (including 93 year old asian ladies, and toddlers) for bombs. It's stupid fucking bullshit that helps subhumans and infiltrators blend in, and we're voluntarily doing it to ourselves.

Should members of a nation not be equal before the law?
Should students not be graded on the same questions?
The phrasing might not be good, but there is a notion of equality that needs to be preserved.

These are is/ought questions.
As a matter of efficiency, no. The nigger did it, they're not even worth wasting the money imprisoning them. The word of a white man of good character should be taken over a filthy nigger.
This question doesn't even make any sense because the whole purpose of test taking is to discover inequality'` to find out who's the best. And if we know the person in question is already retarded or the chances of them passing the test is minuscule, it's a waste of fucking time and money to try. At best they should pay all the costs of testing them. Example I gave in another post was women trying to join the marines. It's a complete waste of time and money testing them. We know men have trouble passing already, but we mine the richest veins first because that's where the best ore is''. There is no point to giving everyone an equal opportunity unless you like burning through time, effort and money. The group or people who don't do this stupid shit will beat those who do.

Fucking shit, fucked up my text:
This question doesn't even make any sense because the whole purpose of test taking is to discover inequality to find out who's the best. And if we know the person in question is already retarded or the chances of them passing the test is minuscule, it's a

waste of fucking time and money to try. At best they should pay all the costs of testing them. Example I gave in another post was women trying to join the marines. It's a complete waste of time and money testing them. We know men have trouble passing already, but we mine the richest veins first because that's where the best ore is. There is no point to giving everyone an equal opportunity unless you like burning through time, effort and money. The group or people who don't do this stupid shit will beat those who do. Other countries that don't bother with this stupid shit and instead stick with traditional values will beat us consistently.

I recently just watched that film.

This is honestly a must watch for anyone who was never a leftist when they were younger.

I was never a far leftist activist just a liberal teen (not racist, disliked Republicans, gay rights, vegan, etc.) in a major American city who participated in the "scenes" this guy talks about and can confirm 100% this is where radical leftist ideas fester.

Like the ex-Leftist in the video I also was very marginalized as a kid and that led me into a rabbit hole of "acceptance" to other degeneracies. I also didn't have a good family structure and didn't know what a healthy relationship looked like. Just like the guy in the video. Just like 99% of all other commie scum.

The lessons learned in this video are that yes it's 100% true that the far left are the establishment's shock troops. And it's made up of a bunch of depressed nerds who feel like they got a raw deal and are angry about it like the atomic wedgie losers they are. You should all already this but it's always worth repeating.

But these people aren't harmless. The main threat these Antifa types have is their slipping and sliding into positions of power when they get older namely acadamia. This is what happened in the 60's and is a large reason why we are in the position we are in know.

good video

Who the fuck is this guy? Is this the owner of 8ch?

To everyone saying
ECELEB FUCK OFF

It's important to note that this is a mobilization of people somewhat sympathetic to us right now. The left hides behind pseudo-intellectuals like the so called "skeptic community" as an ideological bulwark. Their whole purpose is to softly nudge impressionable people toward the defensive moderate left where they are then frozen as an 'enlightened centrist' or radicalized into a communist.

The people that are rightly taking issue at this intellectual dishonestly serve a similar purpose for us except that the defensive moderate right has completely collapsed. Their entire worldview is indefensible so they packed up and moved to the other side.

The ones arguing against this idiot aren't 14/88, but they are openly addressing the racial IQ gap. Five years ago these people would be the far right. We're breaking the center completely because it's incredibly obvious they're intentionally naive at best. There's a whole array of opinions that are indefensible and they need to be crushed before the people who fall for them stick along due to inertia.
Here's roughly what it looks like:
Soros-communists-'anti racists'/intersectionalists-liberals-'CENTER'skeptics-DEADkristolneocons-Trumpists-altlite-altright-paleocons-Holla Forums

Together, we can put more people on the right side of the spectrum. :^)

Since when did rodents lay eggs?

they are actually, we just hide it.

there are multiple discord channels with over 1000 online users at all times.

This.

Lurk forever.

This is what he argues, and it's totally false. You just named one example of why. Like an autist he transformed it into some binary thing.

The "I've never even heard of any of these people" meme. Yes you have, they're shilled here constantly, stop lying.

This.

The "skeptic community" was the previous version of the "alt-right".
A money-making ring of cross-promoting shills.
Most of them now divide their attention between "alt-right" and "skeptic", many thumped the "libertarian" drum while that was profitable.
These people are professional shills, they don't believe in anything they claim to support, they change focus as the market moves and the whim of fashion blows them like reeds in the wind.
Other areas of interest you will find the same persons involved in:

Isn't this guy a kike?

That's certainly the case with TRS, if nowhere else.

Lolberg Jews and sodomites LARPing as Fascists to try and milk shekels and clicks from a disenfranchised and angry white youth. It would be funny if they weren't torpedoing our chances at a future to line their own pockets.

Nobody.

wow, stop the fucking presses here. We got a real genius! You can tell because he fakes a posh british accent!

This is even more pathetic than Sarcuck trying to "debunk" national socialism by reading what an anarchist jew thinks national socialism is about rather than reading from the main sources themselves.

This is all because some cute white girl he was acquainted with came out as a race realist. He's been sperging out about the "alt-right" ever since. It's pretty disgusting. I hate weak, beta, vindictive men.

It doesn't matter what argument he formulates for racial differences, honestly. It is undeniable that each race has different skill sets. Whites need not to carry the burden of lifting up the non-white world at its own expense. I'm ok with niggers and spics being stupid and poor. If the only way to fix the disparity would be to invite them into my nation, become a minority, and spend an innumerable amount of money to uplift them, well, then fuck them. I don't waste my time training pigs to eat at the dinner table with men, I shouldn't waste my time training niggers to do the same. There's no point.

Kraut's behavior goes back before that. He's essentially commissar of the skeptic crowd, standing at the back lines of the army and shooting anyone who doesn't march in lock-step in the direction he wants. Whenever someone "steps out of line" and starts being guilty of wrongthink, he flips out and attacks them. He'll do things like try to dox people, get them fired, and fuck with their livelihood. And then after he does these things, he apologizes after the fact, says he won't do it again, and then a few months later, he's doing the same shit to the next. Edgy Sphinx, Rage After Storm, etc.

He's essentially a closeted antifa faggot hiding among ""skeptics"" and forcing them to stay in line. They're all cancerous faggots, but he's the most cancerous by far.

He also refuses to do any debate on this topic, because it's much easier to gish-gallop half-truths and strawman non-sequiturs in a monologue, rather than a dialogue where someone can call you out on your bullshit.

How many of these ecelebs are high school dropouts?
I know Evalion was, and Mouthy Budda, and now Kraut and Teas admits it.
Does anybody have a list? I don't want to sound elitist, but I find it disturbing that so many get their opinions from people who couldn't even finish high school.

Well, before the rageafterstorm shit, he did defend millenial woes after he was doxxed. I assume he always had it out for us racists, but cute white girls becoming racist instead of chasing around his dick probably finally set him off.

Interesting point. I think there's something to be said for this, as a way to delve into the mindset of an e-celeb faggot.

With regard to skeptics and alt-lites, I find that the common theme is that they always tend to be either
1) shitskin or part shitskin,
2) racemixer
3) kike

All the ones that aren't these things tend to move further right over time.

So many people who need to be shot, so few people willing to shoot them. The greatest problem of our time.

You haven't been paying attention then, this sniveling 'skeptic' is attempting to dismember important talking points in a disingenuous way and he's being railed for it, forcing people to defend points that are made here.

This is about the overton window right now.

Besides, a lot of the so-called 'alt-right' rank and file are primed for full understanding of our points, it's the leadership that's rancid. This is a win-win, the gatekeepers are getting rekt and normies are getting exposed to a few of our points. None of us started off on the JQ but a lot of us did on race. It's not like we're cucking out, we're there to catch our soon-to-be kameraden.

I welcome the skepticfags trying to "go after" white nationalism. They're retarded and they're falling into our trap, more or less. They have relatively large audiences of people who are "somewhat redpilled" and the easiest stock to pick off and convert to our side. By going after us, all these people do is give us a platform, and we know our points are correct and theirs are not, so there's only one possible outcome out of all this.

It's like a quicksand trap. The more these people struggle against us, the more we swallow them whole and take their viewers. The more skeptics who try to """debunk""" race realism and white nationalism, but the better.

Hell, remember when that Mouthy Buddha faggot tried to dismantle our arguments? He had to go all the way to esoteric pseudo-buddhist meanderings like "what is… the self?? what is… identity??" and hilarious shit about needing to evolve beyond identity. That's the best they can fucking do when trying to address our arguments, because they don't have any actual arguments to make.

100% agree. I get all giddy about these sorts of things for the simple reason that we are RIGHT in every sense of the term. As much societal stigma and personal life shake ups Holla Forums has caused me, knowing instead of feeling is an excellent thing.

I think we broke post modernism, they always try to sand trap us and we end up devouring them. Existential angst is not a palatable talking point. The 'what if…' questions are finally dying because people are finally realizing how things are and snapping from a stupor, which was literally the only vector of control.

leave

A totally de-nazified German "skeptic" e-celeb anti-social-justice-but-not-really faggot.

>I think he's a german jew with chip on his shoulder trying to prove that he's fedora (((liberal))) ever. much like sargon or banana man. he talks shit for money.

This.

Kraut gained a ton of popularity for calling out the Muslim problem when no one was willing to touch that topic with a 10 foot pole. Then he saw that his viewerbase was largely alt-right, and his cuck genetics activated and he started virtue signalling hard that he's not a Nazi or a white supremacist.

TL;DR - He's struggling with white guilt in the most dishonest and standard SJW fashion.

I don't think it's white guilt and conditioning. Isn't the guy literally a kike? His argument against muslims in germany is because they're bad for the jewish population.

Keep in mind that many of these 'Skeptics' are high school dropouts and others who never really excelled that much in school. Now that doesn't mean they are therefore stupid, but it does mean their capacity for knowledge absorption on various topics might be questionable or skewed towards what their emotions dictate. Watching how Sargon reacts in typical mindless dismissal of 'Nat-zees' while at one moment proclaiming how he hasn't read Mein Kampf and the next criticizing one of his detractors for not having read the book he derived his extremely Jewish argument from. They speak in a confident and condescending manner in order to convince their viewership they know their shit, when in reality much of what tumbles from their mouths - especially in the emotional topics - is horseshit.

I like this disambiguation between the cock-sucking e-celeb drama and making a commentary about the issues/arguments involved. We can derive useful lessons from the activities of these video-makers.

You can tell he has very little grasp on r/K selection because it is literally a gradient description which he then talks about as if it is a binary. Nor does he take into account many many examples of creatures that switch strategies that favor r or K selection. Prime example is cockroaches. Cockroaches are massive pests because the mothers carry their eggs with them to give them better chances at survival - but if threatened they'll drop those little fuckers and let them fend for themselves. Sound familiar to certain human strategies wherein a mother will devote all her time and resources to making and rearing offspring versus one that leaves them in essentially 'safe nooks' to then go off and do something else? That's because its the same kind of behavior. Civilization affords a greater range which the human species can modify its strategies about, and it manifests throughout the structure in various ways. Not that I would expect some high school dropouts to get this based on a few emails with scientists who are notorious at being poor communicators…

'Nation' as described properly as a racial people distinct from the 'State' which is merely the civic structure regardless of people, certainly. Equality of Opportunity under such circumstances is an excellent mechanism for allocating resources to the best individuals. It begins to break down, like everything else, when the 'Nation' is diluted with other 'Nations' and especially incompatible ones and even more especially with non-racially similar ones.

There's nothing wrong with being a skeptic. The problem comes with "skeptics" who remain in the center of the political grid. You can be a skeptic no matter which side of the spectrum you currently lie, but you won't just stay there. With the intake of new information, information you can't explain away or debunk, you must change your world-view, and these retards don't do that. As you've said, they're a cult who circle-jerks about being well-read

That's why they only debate with people in their group or with people that share the same way of thinking, not necessarily that they have to agree but still. Knowing that both have something to fall on because both in the end think the same. If someone that is a "radical" National Socialist, that does know his shit they will be mostly destroyed and the after math will become insults or complete denial.

Video related, here you truly have two opposing groups. One showing they know their shit, the other showing they know nothing about the shit they claim to support. The ones not knowing anything are reactionaries, both they re-branded themselves as "skeptics".

Well of course. There's nothing wrong with literally being skeptical of things. Hell, WE are all skeptics in the sense that we questioned what we were told and ended up looking into things ourselves and reaching the conclusions we have.

When we say skeptics, we mean self-described "skeptics". You know the types. "Im le rational skeptical radical centrist! >tfw to intelligent to have an opinion of my own!"

That's still a stronger argument than anyone in the lamestream media or government is willing to put forward even today. He stepped in before the new year's sex assault fest in Cologne. He was doing this before "With Open Gates" dropped. Call him a kike if you want, but his position started from the same position most people falling into the alt right started; with honest and accurate criticism of Islam.

At some point, like a switch went off with him or something, he began hating and targeting alt-right personalities for their other beliefs. Then he started using SJW-tier logic and shaming tactics to take down "Nazis and white supremacists" and the quality of his videos dropped dramatically.

If dubs, this prediction will come true: he's going to get squeezed out of relevance like a zit being pressed on both sides. One side is the natural response by disaffected youth who see their options being stripped from them for politically correct reasons, the other side is his own personal embodiment of white guilt and need to not be an evil white man.

He is the embodiment of ideological cowardice. He is despicable.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_j8QjBCGTc

And as you suggest this is because since they don't have to commit to anything that might expose their true lack of knowledge and/or personal thinking on such matters, they can sit on their high throne of scoffing and smugness perpetually while appearing wise and rational. Taking up the 'moderate position' for this impregnable defense is reviled by anyone who takes up a position that they truly have to defend. It is an at-best ignorant and at worst cowardly tactic that appeals to those who haven't the balls or the capacity to evolve their understanding significantly based on new information and to express such points with conviction.

They do seem to have that tendency to 'offer' debates with anyone and everyone, but they seemingly only ever get those who are basically of the same mindset to do so or those whom they can readily stomp. At first I believed their claim that SJW's simply don't want to debate which is true even in my personal experience, but NatSoc sorts adore debate and yet can't seemingly get the ear of any of these people unless they have some degree of following already - for views of course.

It's like The Cave allegory here where these bastions of anonymity are the outside world and these social media places are the attempt to delve back into the cave. We'd all rather stay out of such wretched places because we see the shallowness and ignorance everywhere, but who knows who might be drawn up into the light in those audiences who think the shadows they so enjoy now are the 'truth'? Just a year ago I myself was content to watch all these 'Skeptic' channels. Now I find myself repulsed more and more as every false argument and rhetorical trick and ignorant statement rings out like missed notes on a piano.

I have a co-worker like that, whenever you bring out politics or history he continues his narrow crack-pot theories like it's common truth. Might aswell be, considering the "official truth" is as asinine.

Good point, I can't fucking stand that "I don't need to offer a counter-idea so I'll just sit here and nitpick everyone else! you're all just left wing and right wing ESS JAY DOUBLE(You)s!!!" shit

I've watched half of that video.
This faggot is simply retarded.

Kraut and Tea is actually a neoliberal/neocon. Most of the "skeptics" are, since they are centrists and centrist by definition means the current status quo.

How does this video have 4k likes when the previous video this twat made got destroyed. Its almost like he's paying for likes..

r/K is the weakest race realist theory (personally I think it's retarded). It's not surprising he chose to attack it and ignore the core thesis (that race is real and scientifically valid concept with good predictive power).

Their entire idea of "muh horseshoe theory" relies on the fallacy that the status quo is inherently best. "Centrism" isn't actually a thing, because what counts as center is just wantever the status quo of the time/place you are. If we went back 50 years, all the skeptics with their "radical individualist" beliefs would

Their entire argument basically boils down to "the people on the far left are going around advocating for and feeling strongly about something and the people on the far right are going around advocating for and feeling strongly about something, so these people are the same!"

And none of them will ever bother doing debates, because none of these arguments actually hold up to the slightest scrutiny, So instead, they only do videos where they're free to monologue and strawman without having to deal with anyone calling them out on anything. The few times that they do, such as Sargon talking to Millennial Woes, they get absolutely destroyed (and MW isn't even a good debater himself, because he's just a low-energy depressed sodomite).

I can't even remember the last time I heard anyone even mention r/k. Maybe a passing reference to "those r-selected niggers who breed like rabbits" or something along those lines, at best. And even then, his entire argument is semantics and pedantry, the lowest form of debate. It's akin to making the "race isn't a real concept!" just because the boundaries between population clusters have blurred lines.

Next video is probably going to use a strawman like physiognomy to "debunk" race realism

The r/K selection theory is not something you use to say niggers are the subhuman animals that they are. Talking about it is the platform you use to jump on getting rid of government assistance like welfare. Those who know the realities about race know intrinsically that getting rid of it will do wonders for whites and fuck everyone else over. It's IQ studies that are the real meat and potatoes of saying niggers are literally monkeys.

Even then, these skeptics don't seem to grasp the point of WHY we talk about IQ studies. They seem to think our argument is "whites are smarter and therefore superior and we should rule". They'll then use strawman to say things like "lol if IQ is so important than you should be okay with jews and asians ruling over you :^)". This is, of course, not the point. The point is that racial differences exist, and this explains the discrepancies in outcomes we see in daily life. It also demonstrates that race is a real thing, that it's valid, and that it's okay to take race into consideration. And lastly, no one is arguing that only the highest IQ group should have a right to exist. Even if my people were only 90 IQ, I'd still say that they're my people and I would care for them and want them to continue existing and not get replaced by chinks.

When people see disparities in real life, they seek to understand why they occur. Imagine you've been lead to believe in this moral axiom that everyone is a blank slate and equal. But you see that there are clearly differences in outcome. The only real way to square this circle is to say that something external is keeping certain groups down. Hence, "systemic racism" and "white oppression". Or for feminists, the "glass ceiling" and "patriarchy". It actually makes sense why they would follow the logic to its natural conclusions IF you believe that we're all inherently equal to start.

The skeptics, instead, want to debunk these ideas of systemic oppression, but they DON'T want to offer any counter-explanations as to why these differences exist. Their entire worldview is incomplete for this reason. You cannot actually argue against "muh SJWs" without tackling the REAL reasons why different outcomes exist. No one is just going to accept "it doesn't matter what the outcomes are, we should just treat everyone the same" when this sort of meritocratic reasoning leads to blatant discrepancies in race/gender representation.

Dismissal-labels are being used more and more by the 'Skeptics' in the same way that SJW's do. They just slap that label of, 'You're a collectivist/SJW/Nazi' onto a person to immediately and easily discredit their arguments without engaging with them. The difference is when I would call someone an SJW, I still want to hear them out if only to broaden my understanding of their positions so I might better eviscerate them. They've trained their audiences to scoff at 'SJW', so now like a laugh-track trainer ala Colbert or Oliver they just have to use the label to get those smug, mindless chuckles and agreements from their pawns. A dangerous mental laxity we're all prone to falling for if we're not careful.

He attacks it because it is the weakest link that is popularized by many who are likewise weak links. It may have some validity, though how are you supposed to measure how r or K a person is behaving? It's very wishy-washy, whereas having an objective and measurable standard like race genetics is a better idea to found your race realism off of. The behaviors, even if predictive, are going to build off of that foundation anyway. But herein lies the paradox: Those capable and smart enough to explain such things are often also smart enough to avoid career suicide by talking frankly about it, thus the only ones who talk about it are either inept at their explanation, hungry for the shekels and nothing more, or scoffing at it like a good lemming. There's a reason why revolutions generally come out of economic depressions because the most capable buggers who think these things no longer have anything left to lose.

Being a Centrist out of a real conviction and reasoned approach may be acceptable thinking, but being so because of the lazy thinking Horseshoe theory describes is unacceptable in the same way accepting any position because it is merely convenient or socially acceptable would be repugnant. Many 'skeptics' base their entire worldview on the unit of the individual and refuse to fully acknowledge that systems exist beyond individuals - perfect example being the family which requires more than just the supremacy of the individual in all matters and decisions in order to function properly.

Only a piece of the race realism pie though consists of ability. For darkies IQ is an obvious choice, but Asians and Jews have good enough IQ's to be a functional part of a civic body, but one still would not want them overtaking a White nation. Why is that? Well, there's a more foundational reason to it based in something beyond merely how functional an individual or group might be in another environment. Parasites are as functional or even more functional in a body than the body itself since it absorbs more nutrients than the body itself - but the reason you don't want them in the body is not because they are incapable but because they are fundamentally damaging to the body, which you subjectively care about because it's yours and not their parasite's. You can put it in nicer terms by saying in your garden you want to grow flowers but all this ivy - while nice for wall decorations and other places - is not appropriate for the garden of flowers because their success destroys the success of the ivy. Or whatever - point is, IQ is a great argument but not the real reason why one doesn't want non-whites settled and breeding in white countries, or non-japanese in japan, and so on.

This e-celeb faggotry and attention whoring thread is still here.

Make a thread about r/K if you want, but stop promoting this pathetic creature.

I think that's a woman, actually. I recall coming across her channel.

It's important to discuss because debate between skepticfags and white nationalists is an avenue of redpilling people who are on the fence. Not he skepticfags themselves, but the people who watch them.

The more they go after us, the more their viewers get exposed to WN arguments and end up getting drawn over. It's not "just e-celeb shit" because it's not about this cuck as a person himself. It's about tapping into the audience of him and the rest.

Honestly, the best you can do with those idiots is to show them these pics.

Picture is correct. r/K theory is much closer to make/female mating differences then it is racial differences. The theory holds water but it's too complex a situation to pigeon hole it the way people do.

We're at the point now where we make threads about wannabe e-celebs? The Cancer is metastasizing.

I can already tell that one of his next videos on the alt-right is going to cover haplogroups -which he literally only learned about a few weeks ago - and then point out how a black man has a "european" y-dna subclade type and then use that to try and debunk that race exists, completely (likely intentionally) missing the point that haplogroups can only tell you where your very ancient ancestors lived - while completely ignoring other genetic markers, and his remaining retarded fanboys (judging by the comments in his vid, mostly shitskins, fittingly enough) will eat it up.

Another thing I've noticed from the comments, I love how they like to call the alt-right "right-wing SJWs" while they throw the same old, tired social shaming tactics of actual SJWs, and like SJWs the irony is completely lost on them. Talk about projection.

Yes and no. Races with lower intelligence will be prone to more r-selected behaviors. Higher abstract reasoning will mean more K-selected behaviors.

Behaving in a K-selected way is also the 'individualist' sort of way. If you get autism'd into rejecting your race while every other group only sees you as your race, you'll be out-competed tribally because you're busy infighting. Jews have mastered the technique of making the 'goy' fight each other while they steal from their pockets. In order to keep Jewing the goyim, they race mix like reptilian lizards shifting their skin and then continue their Jewish subversion that way.

right on every count. I have absolutely no idea why this is so hard for the average cuck normie to grasp. it's not even complicated, anything you said, but it's somehow almost impossible for normies to wrap their heads around.

The last three are powerful. The first two are a bit too convoluted to be really effective. Personally I think the last one is absolute gold.

Eternally btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=IpJjGcsI_gM

He's going on genetics now.

He'll really have to work hard to outdo himself and find a strawman that's more stupid than "niggers lay eggs"

He won't recover from this