Steam backlog

So how the fuck do I find motivation to finish my massive backlog I have in my Steam account? I need to play and finish those games, or else my money was wasted for nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_costs#Loss_aversion_and_the_sunk_cost_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your money was wasted for nothing either way, fag. Uninstall steam and kill yourself to atone.

No. I'm going to finish all those games. Do you use Steam, FAGGOT?

You already wasted the money, if they're still in your backlog that means they weren't really important in the first place. If they weren't really important you could have just pirated them. Either way, you lose

and yet you are still here

No, I don't, because I don't enjoy the taste of Gabe's sweaty balls in my mouth.

Stop buying shit games that look uninteresting. If only you possessed my foresight and could always pick out the greatest games.

Yeah, how about we all meet up somewhere so we can fight? FIGHT ME. I HAVE A HUGE STEAM BACKLOG AND I ASKED YOU GUYS FOR HELP WITH THIS. HOW CAN YOU NOT EVEN YSE STEAM IN 2016??? FAGGOTS!!!!

I'd go ahead and call this bait, but that bro team shit brought so many kids here today I'm not sure anymore

No, you need to read this and maybe hold onto your shekels a little harder in the future.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_costs#Loss_aversion_and_the_sunk_cost_fallacy

be honest fam make a category called never or sumn n start throwin shit in there u kno u ain't neva gon play monica.

Bump to piss off the gogshills. Steam is the reason PC gaming isn't dead right now.

Don't ever buy shit you don't need or want.

It is not like a PC gamer has choice.

Valve OWNS PC gaming. If you don't want to pirate Steam is the only store left. Everyone else just sells Steam keys.

thank you based gaben for saving us from used games, trading, and sharing

You lack technique

that back catalog tho
those mods tho

I just want competition user.

Imagine a world were every supermarket is owned by Walmart. Bad news for consumers and farmers alike.

Don't worry, once gog forces Galaxy integration into all their games they'll be able to compete with Steam and save PC gaming :^)

For some reason I look at all the tripple A shit I haven't even touched and think it can't muster even a fraction of the enjoyment I got out if this low budget low poly Ubisoft sequel of a footnote game that people will find as memorable as From Dust or Stacking.

What have they done?

First finish your backlog of cocks you have to suck.

This fucking thread is garbage, kill yourself.

OP here.

So I figured it out, you have poorFAGGOTS, gogFAGGOTS and originaFAGGOTs who are just mad because Steam won't let them pirate games and break the LAW.

SUCK MY ASS, piraters. Or pirates. Either way, Gabe Newell won't let you criminal crooks get away with anything.

Gabe pls go

Are you aware of the sunk costs fallacy? Regardless post your list, ask for suggestions of what is most worth playing and do that shit first. If you try and game and aren't enjoying it 4 hours in either dump it or put it into a list to try again later.

So you're saying I shouldn't finish all my games just because some fedora tippers on Holla Forums are telling me not to because it's a LE LOGICAL FALLACY?