Berkeley Mayor Calls for Antifa to be Classified as Crime Gang After Clashes at Weekend Protest

Berkeley Mayor Calls for Antifa to be Classified as Crime Gang After Clashes at Weekend Protest

newsweek.com/berkeley-mayor-calls-antifa-be-classified-crime-gang-after-clashes-sunday-656286

archive.is/EUp3Q

This is the same mayor who owns a cat named "Che" and had Yvette Felarca as a friend on Kikebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticleader.gov/newsroom/82917/
newsweek.com/berkeley-mayor-calls-antifa-be-classified-crime-gang-after-clashes-sunday-656286
kek.gg/i/34SZ_h.jpeg
kek.gg/i/ff3Gx.png
gotnews.com/analysis-richard-spencer-man-people-find-npr-slow/
forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=122640
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Antifa_(United_States)&action=history
youtube.com/watch?v=LH6l4zmxAUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never take what a leftist says at face value. it's possible that he is sincerely opposed to antifa, but don't be surprised if it turns out that he has ulterior motives.

Repost:

democraticleader.gov/newsroom/82917/

Self described far left Californian politicians are naming and shaming antifa the MAYOR OF BERKLEY wants them identified as a gang and locked up. This sudden change in far left Californian politicians coming in among rumors of antifa being labeled as a terrorist group by authorities is rather the coincidence. Has checkmate already happened? Is the crackdown coming? Has it already come?

Wasn't the Berkeley mayor and co found to be in bed with ANTIFA?

He's friends with Felarca, so it's clear that this decision doesn't come willingly. Antifa is about to receive rape on a national level.

I thought she was a member of BAMN?

Or, you know, he could grow a pair of thicker balls, waterboard every member of BAMN, and allow free reign for the RWDS.

Anything less, and he's lost me.

She is and so is he if I recollect correctly. My guess is that bamn acts in a support auxiliary capacity for antifa. Both groups act together and their may be overlapping members

My Cuban friends were pissed when they heard there were literal commies in the country lol

Expect a coalition of American freikorps soon.

Let's hope that's the case. Would love to see the salt left reaction to antifa being a bonafide terrorist organization which would likely implicate george soros as a funder of terrorism.

RWDS openly killing antifa in the streets when

holy shit
Why is the left such a giant failure in everything they do?

The mayor is a man. He has, or had, a member of BAMN as a friend on Facebook. See:

They(neo-liberal Zionist democrats) are going to fuck antifa up the ass and let Trump deal with them eventually because of thier anti-Israel/pro boycott/anti banker(even though they are funded by big money jews)stance. Thier usefulness is probaly almost dried up in the eyes of the Jews. Antifa is so rabid and brainwashed that they might just make thier shuttining the most entertaining spectacle of the decade

I wonder if there are now Mossad/CIA/FBI/ MI6 infiltrating thier groups and agitating them to go full retarded violent against normies and to just give off the worst optics possible…Of course there are. I'm guessing Mossad is crawling all over Antifa.

Would be a shit ton easier to infiltrate than "Jew wise" dissodent groups that know to look out for Jewish infiltrators. The inclusiveness of Antifa just makes it a funhouse of spook shenanigans.

They have no subtlety, when they should dial it back a bit and rethink their approach they just call everyone racist and quadruple down instead.

Damn, how big is this guy's carbon footprint?

He's with them. He will not get tougher on them as they are on his Marxist 'team.' This points to the tide turning. He still needs to be thrown into a grease fire.

The academic rhetoric is gone. They've reverted to "Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi." We did this to the kikes.

There needs to be a hardcore anti commie coalition started soon. We need to recruit ex soviet immigrants and Cuban refugees. Don't listen to defeatest naysayers about teaming up with 'nonwhites' or 'shitskins.' No they're not our friends in the long run, but anything should be fair game in the current fight against the Marxist hordes. This is the country's biggest priority right now.

WHO'S JEWING WHO???

Read some Goebbels will ya?

(((They))) will only tell the truth to benefit or build up to greater lie. I smell something fishy about how the mainstream media has suddenly, magically turned against the antifaggots and alt-left.

kek.gg/i/34SZ_h.jpeg
kek.gg/i/ff3Gx.png

I don't know what the fuck (((their))) next move is, but I do know that the media and the rest of the kikes out there don't report news as much as they promote the Jewish, leftist, and controlling ideas they always have. We have seen countless examples of MSM changing opinion and narrative overnight. I caution you all not to jump on the "OMG MEDIA GOOD WE BEAT ANTIFA HA HA JEWS LOSE" train because there is something planned.

I'm glad it's having the opposite effect. The Godwin point should have taken care of it long ago but I never realised how beneficial it can be to have commie opposition.

Seems like a limited hangout.

The next move is to label the alt-kike a terror org. Y'know, cus it's only fair and all.

Good thing we have no organization.

This, what's their play here? Why is the (((establishment))) abandoning their golem now? It seemed feasible that they could eventually compel open insurrection, as they apparently want.

They have and will continue to smear right-wing movements and ideals based off the alt-kike bullshit. Dickie Spencer, Jared Taylor, (((Mike Enoch))), are all kike puppets.

Read:

Back to T_D, you fucking fairy.

It makes them look bad for one but when I talked to them antifa seems to hate Israel and the likes as much as we do.

Some lefties realize just how badly antifa is driving normalfags away from their causes. It's always important to remember: Even if most of them are incompetent and short-sighted automatons, some of them still have tact left.

We should remain vigilant but (((they))) have shown to do a strategic retreat if necessary. They'll do it to take the heat off Antifa and could try again in a year when they see nobody is paying attention.

Could be supporting a police state to crack down on everyone. That's how Soros would eventually profit from this.

The communists were the launch pad for Mussolini and Adolf. Useful idiots can be used in either direction. Never forget that the jews aren't the only ones who can play the subversion game.

True. (((They))) could either be strategically backing away from their not so subtle support of the commies for damage control or catching normies off guard to do something more impactful.

Like distancing themselves before they unleash hell on November 4th.

Exactly

You ever wonder if we have like-minded individuals in high positions of power angling to move things in our direction? I don't rely on such things but it's definitely been on my mind lately.

I see that more and more every day

You mean like angling antifa?

Checked. Nov4 will be DOTR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's not even the fact that he named his cat Che that's the biggest thing to me, it's that he's a fat spic/flip faggot which was not quite the picture I had. I always thought of him as a skinny tall guy in his thirties with mostly European ancestry but just enough mongrel, but a total stoner cuck faggot. Like the type of hippy from that South Park episode many years ago.
Sometimes I overestimate the left even when I think I'm being a little too unfair and lowballing them.

its quite eerie how the (((media))), including the CIAnigger infested Washington Post and psycho-killer Joe, have suddenly crawled out of the woodwork to report on these commie faggots after screaming bloody murder at Trump for his "both sides" comment. Thank God Americans didn't fall for (((their))) 'Antifa are the good guys' shtick.

kek

More than antifa. I'm talking about the possibility of elements in power that are pushing for an authoritarian nationalism at least somewhat similar to what Holla Forums strives for. The possibility of an ethno-nationalist endgame being pushed just as the kikes push for a borderless madman world.

I bet hes trying to cover his ass for what is about to happen.

I doubt any of the normies will realize this shift. (((They))) know that the majority of their readings go with the flow of their kike propaganda which leads me to considering that their is something more going on here.

Definitely something to look for

my thoughts exactly. In fact
THey're trying to classify all types of militia's as terrorist organizations, sacrificing their pawn to cripple us.

Well raging commies and firefights just might wake people up. Ourguys in the shadows vs the (((TPTB))) behind the curtain. Sounds like a good theory.

saving face

It's extremely suspicious and sinister how almost the entire media has just suddenly decided to condemn antifa. What could these fucking kikes be planning? Something is going to happen soon.

They can be useful and actually do something anti-state and pro-anarchy for once. Why aren't they killing politicians? If a Berniefag can murder politicians then surely these anarkids can?

Brilliant way to put it! The jew will only tell a truth if it benefits a greater lie.

My thoughts exactly. I have started doing extensive research on exactly who did and is changing their opinion on antifa. This isn't just a coincidence and I'm getting to the (((source))) or this.

Probably because of that planned Nov 4 thing where they wanted to riot to remove Trump. They don't want their pets going full retard and starting a civil war.

Shut the fuck up shill

Am I just reaching here or have those comments Trump made about the Salt-Left actually stirred some public interest in what Antifa is?

This would be best, given that the alternative is probably

I had my own sinking suspicions that Antifa was some sort of deliberate paper tiger or something along the lines of such. They just seemed too extreme and wretched for (((them))) to seriously believe the majority of the masses would support. But perhaps they were, instead, a test. As in, maybe Antifa, (their current incarnation that is since I know they date back to at least 1930's Germany) was made to test the waters to see how far gone the goyim had been pushed as a result of the decades of indoctrination. The kikes may have simply wanted to see if enough of the sheeple would support an openly communistic, anti-white organization of violent thugs.

If the plan worked, meaning enough of the goyim supported such a group, then they could at last unleash their golems against the whites and enact their aryan genocide.

If it failed, then they would turn the group into a sacrificial lamb, and change to a different plan. As to what that plan is exactly, anyone else's guess is as good as mine…..

Hopefully it isn't just fucking Pewdie Pie and that Minecraft guy or we are in trouble kek

Yeah, that's exactly what I said in my posts.

You're the shill here. The establishment is starting to go against them and we need to figure out how this move benefits them and how not to play into their hands.

top kek

Some on this board seem to forget that we are not the king in this game of chess. We may be as high as a knight, very few of us bishops, but most will end as pawns. I suspect they are going to try and pull what I like to call an SSCFE, or Self-Sabotage, Call For Equality. THey attack their own pawns, in this case Antifa, and turn around and say "It's only fair that you can't do it if we can't!" on national media, despite Right-wing rallies aren't promoting attacks on people. THis will, in turn, cause Normalfags to crowd towards the center opinion again where they can be brainwashed slowly once more.

It's actually Jewish power that foments an environment where marxists aren't publicaly ostracized and shunned from society…but your firery speech from the John Birch Society circa 1962 was good.

I think this is great considering they are literally the epitome of ((fascism)).

You know what I mean. It is about time.

Beware of (((MSM))) and cuck shilling that promotes unreasonable violence. Posts like "I HATE LEFTIES BUY A GUN ADN KILLL THEEEEMM" are shill efforts.

One hundred percent this. I have been fearing this since before Unite the Right. This has been on my mind once I realized TRS had something sinister going on (Heil Gate false flag saluting started with a couple TRS pod casters and was compounded by opportunistic jews). Any ideas on how we prevent this outcome. Even as pawns we can totally fuck up long term strategies like this. I am convinced this is an imminent danger.

I agree, but I trust true Holla Forumsaks are waiting for the other shoe to drop. I knew the jews would always sell out antifa after instigating them to violence. These protests started to remind me of Kent State where leftist college aged boomers were constantly pushing further and further until the authorities on site finally snapped. That shooting was a significant event and changed the tone of activism and politics in its wake.

Maybe the purpose was only ever escalation. Now that alt-right rallies look like gladiator melees as a necessity for defense, the "real left" can finally swoop into the spotlight with their typical underdog victim narrative, calling for peace and an end to the brutishness. Faggots.

the second you see this guy use the word terrorism in association with people who protect historic monuments and American heritage you know this is a sham

A lot of interesting ideas, we need to stay alert. It may be that they are realizing that these retarded leftist kids are making the right look good comparatively, so they are pulling the plug. It may be that they are simply deflecting and doing damage control, labeling far leftists a "gang" while labeling far rightists "terrorists" so they can claim they are doing something about the left as well even though they aren't.

It may also simply be that Antifa is proving ineffective and may be discarded soon, just like BLM last year, and so many other of these bullshit social movements they create, prop up, and then discard if/when they are no longer useful.

Three echos you retard and Julian Assange I think said it best and he would know better than anyone with all the deepest darkest things he reads. The establishment are scared of the people uniting and killing them all like in ages past.

really makes you think

tfw you save the juicy "domestic terrorist" judicial and law enforcement action for your real enemies and throw a dog treat to your opponents to appear to be neutral and fair

there's you're ulterior motive folks

Maybe they realized they fucked up slightly, drew to much attention to themselves. They've been using the antisemitic card a lot lately.Maybe they're going to try and distance themselves from any overt violence now that the nose is showing and you can hear the sweaty hands rubbing frantically.

Be on alert, anons. With the UN trying to crack down and seemingly about to throw-down with the US over Charoletteville and "Racist Rhetoric" things are accelerating. Keep an eye on state laws being pushed through, especially guns and what is considered "Terrorism" and "Racism"

Maybe. This is pretty localized right? So, we see the pieces in play, but what is the objective? Cripple us to accomplish WHAT in BERKELY?

Nice try.

The kikes are reeling in their golem like they did with BLM after they started killing cops and opposing Israel. Bad optics.
Think Rules for radicals, it was becoming a drag.

They used antifa to bring the killer nazi meme into the minds of the normies and they succeded in launching youtube and google censorship initiatives and coordinated domain attacks against right wing websites across the board. They've achieved their goals and now they are about to start something new. Maybe gun control, maybe they will continue to remove monuments in right wing states to encourage niggers and spics to migrate in to swing elections in 2020.

Fuck, we need to do something about this. If (((they))) are planning on destroying antifa to justify a final crackdown on the white movement ("muh horseshoe theory", it will be disastrous.

Not just Berkely. Berkely will just be the first piece to fall in what I, and I think others ITT, believe to be their plan. They will classify their own side as terrorists only to turn around and say that all opposing factions besides the normies are the same.

Remember. It's not always the first action that seems like much, but as everything falls it shows a much bigger picture.

Honeypot site?

Man I don't even want to think about how badly that one dumb fuck in his car inadvertently fucked up this country.

This analysis of how Spencer and the dodge kid have single handedly ushered in a next level of censorship, highly recommend
gotnews.com/analysis-richard-spencer-man-people-find-npr-slow/

We really need to think about what's next and I haven't seen a hivemind consensus since that event.

Good point. Remember that all of the censorship bullshit that has started happening (DS, Sfront, etc.) on (((Google))) and related kike power-houses ```after``` Charolettesville.

Great quote in the article…

Remember the law that just passed in Oregon? It might nominally be for "Those who wish violence upon themselves or others" or whatever the shit the wording is exactly. The point is, Oregon can now confiscate any gun from any person for no reason at all, and you must prove that you are innocent. Given the it's on the west coast, it'll likely never be overturned in the 9th circuit. It's slowly creeping up from Commi-fornia to confiscate all guns. After all, if just have a WN view-point could be considered terrorism, or if having a militia is considered running a gang, then they will confiscate them and claim those as perfectly acceptable reasons.

I agree, and that did not escape me. But, this could be working on more than one level. This move could be a catalyst, a local setup for an action, or both. If local or both, it should be easy to get ahead of whatever false flag or bullshit they have in mind. Just trying to think outside what appears obvious to us now.

checked for good post, this concept needs to spread/meme like wildfire to prevent further damage to us. I wonder if a sticky about this or some kind of meme could be created to engrave it into the minds of our supporters so we don't fuck up massively again, because this time it was corporate response and next time it will be country-wide changes of law.

I feel like we could be doing something to prevent this from getting worse. We need to bring this to the attention of all Holla Forumsacks and come up with ideas.

I try and think outside the obvious at all times. I once aspired to be a writer, an author of well-written stories that actually made sense instead of the plot-holes that call themselves creative talent.

I agree, see my previous post

I seen Linus tech Tips shove Pepe in their videos a few times, and now this.

forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=122640

We are slowly going mainstream.

I think the general public is seeing the left become more radical over time, and we're the only Opposition. For the most part, we behave like moderates.

Bill Krystol and the rest of the Neo-cons would rat out today's conservatives to the Gulags.

Checked and heiled. I might actually request a sticky for this thread based on that alone. Should someone start a thread? THe only problem would be it actually being PR in a way. And I'm not one for PR.

I left out a final option: None. That is to say, like Crispy Creme (well maybe, I guess) this move to label them thugs is just what it seems to the normalfag. It seems ludicrous to include, but for thouroughness I'll mention it.
Have you seen the jewtube channel Isaac Arthur? Really great place to draw on for sci-fi inspiration. Only white men of good character can properly write science fiction worth reading. I highly recommend the channel for interesting in depth discussions on interesting astrophysics etc.

I think we need a new thread specifically for this issue. we need to do whatever we can to stop this.

Interesting discovery…

I have been looking into where and when the (((MSM's))) new trend of disowning the antifa came from. Looking at the history of revisions on the Wikipedia page you can see a sudden change in the text stating
All the edits are as of the last week
Source:
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Antifa_(United_States)&action=history

I'll second a thread for this. I am also pretty worried about where this is going. We can't keep saying "Surely they will see our side now!". We need to get in front of this one this time and take a more offensive approach.

Pelosi too now. Something is definitely moving.

>>>/oven/

Hmm. Pure (((cohencidence))) I'm sure. Might be worth checking into the people who changed it up.

What do you mean? Are you talking about Nacy Pelosi? What'd she do?

We need to get to work on this. if the jew is planning on justifying declaring NS/WN as terrorists by also declaring antifa as such, it should be our #1 goal to stop it.

Didn't Israel's Nuttyahoo's son call out antifa? Media and establishment is still ultimately ZOG after all. The future is Jew-free nobody who wins.

May be it's part of them not wanting to devalue the entirety of the salt-left as counter-protesters, as expected they went too heavy handed and are trying to backpedal now. Then again it could go deeper like others think to be the case.

Yeah, the catalogue is saying she also is condemning them. Wew fucking lad it is heating up.

I think we need to collect up the left wingers that are early adopting this. Any besides Nancy Pelosi and Jesse Arreguin (Berkeley mayor) we might be missing from the last week or so? I would almost bet that more are going to be happening by the hour now that Pelosi weighed in. I don't use social networking sites so I am in the dark on how this is unfolding from the blue check marks

Ya know, this made me think, mostly about "why was blm pulled back on so hard?" And specifically, if the plan is dead whites and leftist government, why pull back on antifa when the left in general defends/supports them?

And I think the answer is that the jews that be, do want this civil war and the USA to collapse, but they dont want anything rising from the ashes. They can't have any "single" group large enough or powerful enough to establish an order once the dust settles, and antifa was getting large enough to threaten to do that.

Just like blm was threatening to unite blacks to much, and thus had to be reduced in size, antifa is uniting the left to much and has to be reduced in size. Not because they dont want us all at each others throats, but because they want there to be all consuming chaos in all directions on all sides.

Consider the middle east, how do they control it? Well look at how many "fundamentalist muslim" groups there are, and how none of them see eye to eye despite all reading the same book and believing the same things, none of them really work together other than in passing momentary alliances. It keeps them fractured, divided, easy to control over all.

And that chaos has allowed them to control the middle east and excuse foreign intervention for a very long time. And I believe that is ultimately the goal here after considering your comment on BLM. I dont think they're "testing the waters" at all, I think they're setting up long term moves. Rally the left, cause chaos, rally the right, then cause chaos on both sides and splinter both sides. They'll continue to make momentary allies on both sides, but ultimately wont be staying united.

So, when the time comes and they push it all over the edge, itll be total chaos, no one will know who to trust, and will distrust everyone, even those they're working with at the moment. The deaths will rise, because distrust will be so wide spread pretty much everyone will be after everyone else on all sides. And "control" will have to be put in place. The US government will probably continue to be dealing with chaos from Obama's holdovers and jew plants everywhere, and will be mostly useless at stopping anything. And ultimately, "foreign intervention to protect lives" will be called upon and enacted. But everyone will still be at everyone else, and quality of life will plummet. But, they'll have total political, military, and police control of things, just what they've always wanted. Ashes forever, nothing to rise from it, just like they have mostly achieved in the middle east.

I know lots of people think jews cant plan longterm, but I think they do, or at least some do. And I think thats what they're going for here. Ultimately total control by splintering everyone and creating so many different and warring "tribes" that its easy to control and keep any from becoming to strong and rising up to establish order. Just like they do with middle eastern nations.

Ultimately the goal is one world government control, we all know that, but we also know the USA would always stand in its way for the most part and wouldn't accept outside control like other white western nations are willing to submit to. So, gotta take down the USA, and I think this is how they plan to do it. But, itll still be awhile before it happens either way, but this is continuing to put all the pieces in place.

At least, thats what I think now

First we need to bring this possibility to the attention of all Holla Forumsacks. we need a sticky about this

DISCUSSION BREAD FOR POSSIBLE GREATER PLANS

I don't know, maybe but I think unlikely. I would imagine with post patriot budgets they have infiltrators in every group down to the boy scouts. I just feel like it's not hard to get a bunch of degenerates to act like degenerates. These people get brainwashed through classrooms, tv and all other sources of MSM that fits the (((narrative))). It's not like right wing / nat soc movements that are rather underground and secretive due to the huge backlash from just about everyone. Antifa are just the product of 20ish years of direct brainwashing which has likely taken a much stronger hold on them due to their mental disorders / low IQ which prevent them from being able to form any kind of defense against it.

It's a false equivalency con. They first tried to frame the peaceful pro-Trump (controlled opposition) protesters as violent Nazis, and the violent Antifa agitators as peaceful protestors. When people called them on this blatant lie, and the media kikes realized they were actually making (fake) Nazis look good by comparison to actual marxist thugs, they switched tactics to this: the argument that both violent marxist Antifa and peaceful right wingers are equally bad.

This is still blatantly false, but has fooled many people, even here, into thinking the media has changed sides or is reporting fairly, that is, reporting something closer to the truth. "Equality" is neither fairness nor truth, especially when a guilty party and an innocent party are conflated as equally guilty. Don't be fooled.

I contributed a lot of shit to this thread along with some other anons. If you can think of anymore connections to Antifa or horseshoe gulag material post it here: as we have a lot of good shit in there already. Report that for sticky too if you feel inclined.

Calling it now Antifa is turning against the Jews. Left cutting ties with them

This is all because Soros scuttled away after Trump won. The Air Force would be accidentally dropping firearms next to them if Hillary had won.

So where was he all the other times ANTIFA chimped out at Berkeley? Suddenly now he's against them even though he supported them before doing the same damn thing?

its interesting

Oh please, he's up to his neck involved with them. These people really think they can just erase history.

Once normal people joining in starts to outnumber the paid agitators they have basically lost control and have to take action.

They are turning against antifa because the normalfags started realizing they're a gang of thugs violently beating anyone they oppose. Those in positions of power that rely on at least nominal public support must immediately pivot once this happens, to not only disassociate with such a group, but openly condemn them. This is basic politics, and there's nothing surprising about it.

It doesn't really change anything aside from the fact that the violent leftists will stop wearing antifa uniforms and associating with that label, despite the fact they are still violent leftist agitators who are being paid to riot and brutalize the opposition.

The alterior motive is that by making them a "gang" instead of terrorist or communist revolutionaries, they're in the jurisdiction of local law enforcement rather than federal. This is a strategic gamble.

They're changing tactics, this is the same ultra-leftist mayor that has ties to BAMN. The wind is changing and the media was forced to call out Antifa for the massive retards that they are so all the parasites are trying to hide, betting that we'll forget about them so they can return.

This might be remission, but we're definitely not cured.

Spot on. If they get branded a `gang` they fall under local police jurisdiction and who's the police overlords? The same faggots that told them to stand down while antifa was blatantly wrecking shit right before their eyes.

No, you fucking lefty cunts are all the same and you don't get to distance yourself from them. You own this Arreguin, you shitbag.

New video from some Berkeley kids who (claim they) went undercover to infiltrate Antifa. I'm glad they're doing this but wow, so rage inducing to hear their stories.

They're all jumping ship from antifa at the same time, it's hilarious. Apparently after a year and a half they realized the tactic of siccing attack dogs on citizens isn't a great way of popularizing their ideology. Do they really think when they flip-flop on an issue like that they our memories are suddenly erased and we're empty vessels awaiting their new approach to propaganda and the like? How fucking little do they think of us? I'd respect these sub-humans more if they just stuck with their positions, no matter how bad they are.

Okay, let's try not to give credit to these sub-human rats.

The Left
- has Not An Argument written across their entire program
- cannot Shut It Down successfully online because the Internet perceives censorshit yadda yadda
- cannot Shut It Down offline without alienating the normalfags

and now the beautiful part
- cannot control their dogs because self righteousness is one hell of a drug, and virtue signalling has made a moral crackhouse of the Left

The Left is just eating itself.

FBI or US Justice Department is probably investigating his emails and phone records.

I can't wait to start seeing mass arrests of these guys.

That was one of my thoughts. They have to cede ground, so they do it in a way that gives them advantage in a future battle.

You couldn't tl;dw?

>I don't know what the fuck (((their))) next move is
I'm guessing calling us terrorists won't work so they will try to get us designated as a gang and sic law enforcement on us.

Don't you understand lad, he's being forced to do this by higher ups.

youtube.com/watch?v=LH6l4zmxAUs

It's because it's harming themselves more than the right-wing. They though it was neat to have a defacto Democrat police shutting down opposition. Now they realize they themselves are targets of far-left radicals as well. We can only hope liberals realize the same thing about their support for radical Muslims.

It's not much different from that one shit rag Slate or Mic suddenly penning a piece on "It's time to stop identity politics", because they realized that after years of using identity politics to attack white men, suddenly white men start using identity politics to look out for theirown best interest.

being disorganized is our organization bahaha

So ,you mean the ebil white 18yo kid wearing a MAGA hat to a pro-Trump rally. That extremism OP?

Sage for quoting libshit statements unmemed you faggot.