NEW VIDEO from Charlottesville: the Grassy Knoll Film

youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

So SonofNewo, who made some analyzes about Charlottesville and believes it was a PSYOP got sent a link to a newly released video. He seems to be very certain that it is very important. It proves one thing for sure: The minivan intentionally stopped in the intersection and the driver was right there.
Do you notice anything unusual? Some Jewtube comments:
His earlier videos analyzing the "Ford Fisher Livestream" can be found in the description, they're quite interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10506741.html#q10506741
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sayanim
youtu.be/C_VSt-oajBc?t=12
youtube.com/watch?v=6f-_aY4lSXI
youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI#t=3m36
archive.fo/r7wH7
archive.fo/4e1MH
facebook.com/lizete.shortchandler
archive.fo/vxcaZ
archive.fo/tRjyu
facebook.com/leonovich
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=l4Grv8aF6-U
tweetsave.com/occdissent/status/905248325355659265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that there was no fucking driver in the van?

Not at the time of the crash, as if she had prior knowledge. Two comments:

Also the fact that police are saying the vehicle "slowed down for a crowd of people moving through the intersection", despite there being evidence for the minivan haveing been there for at least five minutes, is astonishing.

The funniest part for me is this bitch holding her sign infront of cameras while saying "They can't consent to having pictures of them being taken".

bump

anyone got a TL;DW?

The intersection was empty 5 min before the attack, then suddenly BAM a bunch of commies are their.

How much you want to bet they were lured to the spot. Probably why the Police said it may have been a coordinated attack at first.

Checked.
Contact Corynne Geller with the Virginia state police. She told me all sorts of good info on that heli that went down. It crashed 7 miles south of the city. It was a Bell407 and the pilot was wayyyyyyy experienced. She made it a point to tell me that. Sounds like he was former Air Force or etc.

Do we know how fast the Challenger was going yet?

Link to the old thread, faggot. The OP in that thread was dogshit and I'm glad you made a new one but there was some valuable posts in that thread.
Here:
8ch.net/pol/res/10506741.html#q10506741

Dont let anyone say that labor organizer who got killed wasnt a fucking communist scumbag.

Itd be pretty hilarious if after the accident, when the antifas are yelling "BACK UP" and to get out of the way so people can be taken care of, that a counter group came in using the same chant antifa had just been using minutes earlier, saying "WE SHUT SHIT DOWN WE SHUT SHIT DOWN" and blockade the medical support lol

Empty driver's seat and a strategically placed 4*4 ahead of the rear tire…and it came to a stop right ahead of that rather interesting manhole cover.

is there a shot of the 4 by 4?

must have dropped the pic.

here we go

fuck..
thanks

That looks like it's significantly after the crash.
Don't know if the 4x4 was put there after the fact and a lot of major cities have retarded decorative manhole covers.

I saw the 4x4 in prior films. It was placed there some time after the accident.
Not everyones favorite antifa fag organizer emerges from grey car? Or was he in it to look for something help people out? Would be amazing if he just happened to be in the vehicle.

True and true.

However, close enough thereto that people are still in the cars…and the facts stated - 4*4 & cool manhole cover remain true.

Not sure what you're insuating but I'm glad you gave my observation a noodle. Let us know if there are any insights that you might want to lend???

Absolute end of video. Pink do rag girl. She was seen chasing car down the alley before accident then running around etc and telling police. In this video she is filming but the end audio is weird.
"I was there"
Garbled
"they'll find it"
"someone will ——– about it"
Someone else says "I don't think so"
Looks like a small group of crisis actors kvetching about their performance? Last 10 seconds or so. Any audio anons can isolate that conversation?

Just caught that too. Did you catch this broad asking "wait what did you see? what did you see?" and he's apologizing?
While the girl you mention is booking it.

Can you please provide proof that the 4*4 was placed in front of the rear wheel of the unoccupied van?

I do not know of many other shots from this perspective but if you've got further insights that we can all see please do share.

It was right after he was pointing out to groups of cops where it was, "towards the end of the block, on the right first one."
Spooky shit. He motions to the cops at 19:07, repeats at 19:10ish and that's when the girl starts bookin it.
sage double postan

This guy seems suspicious. All of his attention was on the helicopter.

I think i hear her identify herself as a reporter from 'abc' or 'nbc' she may have thought he was a witness since he was walking up from the scene.
One thing that is really weird about this footage is like the guy taking it seems to have prior knowledge. He almost goes out of his way to get a shot of the driver, he kind of stalls when he leaves the intersection before the accident even though he knows there is a big old protest there. Then he makes his way through the crowd and chaos in a way more like he is an insurance assessor rather than someone confused in the midst of chaos.
Props to SonofNewo putting in the footwork, for his vid retracing the steps of the Page video and being noisy enough about this to have this footage sent to him.

If I was a conspiracy nut, I would bet that the go-pro guy traveled back in time to film this footage knowing what happened, but not wanting to disrupt the timeline and only observe the events

checks out. I bet they wanted a bloodbath too.

Noticing a lot of what looks to me like Israelis in this rally. They dress, walk, talk and act a certain way if you've studied them. If you've ever wondered how you can convince Americans to act out a plot, and betray the American people, investigate Israeli's pretending to be Americans.

Mossad had a heavy hand in the Ukraine as well, there was a story, which I can't find anymore, about Israeli's throwing molotov during the Ukraine riots that deposed the democratically elected PM and replaced him with a Rothschild puppet.

One of the most suspicious things about this entire rally is the predetermined stopping point, at which they all stand around and chant directed slogans and narratives. They were preparing the narrative ahead of time as you can see in the video. Why pick this street corner of all street corners. They all just stand there, and wait for the crash to unfold them chimp out. It looks so much like stage acting it's uncanny.
Majority of the mob looks organic. Something is off about it though. Could just be that Bolshevik's have that uncanny soullessness.

It looks like it corresponds to the placement of the 4x4 and the spray paint on the asphalt. Think it must be part of the initial crash investigation preservation.

They killed two policemen too by taking down that helicopter. Not the first time they've done this.

Dubs confirm

So this shows us that Ubangu's administration wasn't the orchestrater of sandy hoax or the bundy ranch takeover or any of the other shit but instead he was an element of the overreaching jew agenda. Even when he and his staff left administration positions this false flagging for the benefit of these organized "protestors" keeps happening and happening. Or do you think this was staged by those close to Trump (not CIA also know as ZOG)

tl;dw, post relevant timestamp

The rate of these kinds of fabricated events dropped a shit ton during the primaries and we haven't had a lot of them since Trump was in office. Although it's picking up again.

Honestly I think there's a major US Military psyops factor.

Should be in the news2share video if I remember correctly. Shot of the car side just after the incident very short shows no 4x4. After the cops arrive 4x4 is there. Going from memory but I remember checking it out as I was making sure it wasnt there in the beginning. It looked staged from the word go with the heli and the pic isolated thru the windshield. I still think that pic of the driver through the windshield is gold. Driver dwarfs the bucket seat and looks like a linebacker in build. Unlike our suspect captain schizophrenia.

Ukraine has the most literally Jewish government in the world right now, look it up. Look up the percentage of how Jewish they are relative to the Ukraine population. Just for that alone I hope the Russians crush them and give Assad nukes.

checked and the correct word is: Sayanim.
Literally jewish sleeper agents everywhere
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sayanim

Kill yourself subhuman.

It seemed you were implying the 4x4 was there prior to the crash, my mistake.

There is a book called Wasp that should be required reading.
It's about destabilizing and disrupting big things with absolute minimum effort. One of the examples was a single man standing in the street staring at the sky whispering "blue flames" to himself over and over. That eventually brought the whole city to a stand still.

These people are wasps, either expertly trained to apply the smallest amount of force the get the most bang or they are idiot savants that stumbled into it.

This thread has been taken over by disinformation.

Watch the video. Be alert:

19:11 Her "Hi. NBC news. What did you see?"

19:15 Him: "I'm sorry."

19:16 Her: "No I'm sorry."

19:19 Misc fag army voices: "Medic, More Medics, Medics, Medic"

19:20 Pushed off screen

19:21 Man's voice "We just suffered a terrorist attack"

What is that written on the manhole cover?

It's not.

After that. The absolute end. Pink doo rag. We never cared about the brown newswoman.

What's written on the tarmac?

just for fun

but seriously, is it SOP to place a wood block under the rear tire of the van?

why does the block line up with the stuff written on the tarmac

Utility marks for a crew installing something there. Maybe with a directional drill. Yellow/gas green/sewer blue/watermain Not sure wtf they wrote in the yellow. I did utilty underground work and maybe the angle is fucked but 4 then 8" which makes no sense. 4' is much easier to read. Maybe some regional short hand shit. Did some small workk in VA can confirm they are fucked up in utility area. Most people doing the marking are barely literate.

Yeah why are all those fresh painted lines there when there's no construction in the area?

YES THIS
As he walks back down the ally all the people yelling at the cops are putting on these weak fake acts, hell the whole thing people look like they're walking around like it's not different than atlantic city boardwalk. But fuck those voices are like the guys going through their hormone pumped meals they get in the military.

The more videos I see of the crowd, not necessarily the car, something smells fishy. Too many jews also, like the guy carrying the big microphone boom. Why would a jew even have that job?

Yes exactly

Doesn't look like it'd do much good as a chock.

As much as we would all like government property being officially stamped with 1488, it's currently an unnecessary distraction.

No idea, it's not like there is a significant incline in the road but the bitch may have left it without the parking brake but then it should have been pushed further. All in all it doesn't really seem like an important data point. We may want to focus on audio for now.

Chance? That really just looks like standard markings for utilities.

Don't think so, you can see oil drops overlapping it.

Utility user confirms that's standard for a shortly in the future job. Marking in yellow is slightly strange but most of the utility nogs that come out to mark are really stupid.

These vehicles that were pointed out prior to the crash conveniently both converge to the scene, having only been a street away sitting there minutes before.

it was probably done after the accident. you can find that drone footage where you see the van lurch forward after it is hit.

Wait a second

WTF?

This doesn't even look like the same intersection

Am I hallucinating?

Can we please get a sticky?

nevermind - I didn't realize that the van was almost pushed across the street.

It's the same intersection. Was the driver mirror tilted back like how they are on a hinge anymore? Where did that fat hispanic bitch go?

I really have a feeling, which we can see from the coordinated efforts to shut down civil discourse on the internet and change the nature in which the internet operates after the car crash, that they expected more people to die.

any info on this chick?

Timelines matter. This all happened a week after GOOGLE was outed. The narrative needed to change. This was an easy opportunity for the msm to change the narrative agaist one that is undoubtedly bad for them. HAHAHAHAHA. Bob Menendez, DWS, Awan, et al. fuck off

Or there weren't supposed to be any real deaths but the cat lady jumped in there and acidemtally got killed which freaked out the actors because they are just doing this for "the greater good". So they didn't play dead because they were legit shook. I'm just speculating for a thought provoking bump.

I'm not sure they would have noticed had it been a state sanctioned false flag. If this really is a false flag it's far less organized than previous ones and the body count is damn near non existent.
All previous false flags that have happened live have been extremely coordinated, everything happens/gets staged for the camera in less than a second. Even if the whale was a mistake we would have seen dozens of people sprawled out for the cameras.

Your theory would seem to be more correct for a setup. Cars close enough together no one should have died.

Strange the 6cvl in yellow is visible but the far manhole has no green sewer paint. Maybe the angle obscures it? 1st pic far manhole, no green. Strange.

It is an axiom of chaos that people are naturally curious about, and attracted to, accidents. Crowds gawk.

The complicit flee the scene…

Shame Clown was at the scene of the crash as it happened. He's seen on this side street fleeing the scene, without having sense enough to at least ditch his sign.

Who is Shame Clown and who is this couple? Why are they fleeing when everyone else is trying to gawk at the "accident"? Also, notice the SJWs ordering people who are not medics to get the fuck away.

WTF! That thing just to the right of shame clown in the black. No top of it's head.
"one of us one of us" ffs.

wake up people

9/11 lol this was on the news before anything happened based on the gay ass tiki march the night before.

dnc top to bottom with regard to those who were in charge that day…think people…what else might be happening as we roll into the fall of 2017???

I'm spooked
Black face mask/scarf, taking off a hat. The neck starts about half way between the bottom of the sleeve and the top of the mask.

I heard somebody holler, "SHUT THE CAMERA DOWN!" at about that time too.

What kind of ID is he wearing? The lanyard appears to say UNIVERSA…

"Event Coordinator?" KEK

Looks like "UNIVERSAL" possibly a universal media pass?

Seriously WTF is this shit. Second pic not the moment the van was struck either, correct?

Imagine the thoughts that would be going through your head as you get steamrolled by your own unoccupied car.

So just more shit to divert attention away from the more obvious facts, just like the multiple shooters theory or the explosives in the towers?

It's a good 5 minutes before, the question is, what the fuck was she doing sitting in the middle of the road for 5 minutes before a crowd showed up, and why did she get out of her car.

"300lb of blubber should protect me"

I have been getting an unreasonable number of digits in this thread.

I don't really see anything of interest in this video other than the identity of the red van driver.

SonofNewo is hyping these videos up a more than is necessary.

She's on her phone too, doesn't look to be filming, more like texting. No way she waits for five minutes for protesters to cross the street.

This. I skipped and saw a guy saying he wanted others to clear the crowd to make room for medics(makes sense). I'm not listening to this kike talk.

This same kind of shit was all over the "Orlando Pulse Event" but the threads kept getting either spammed with "Shitskin" / "Mudshits" or deleted.

All of this shit is fake. If the MSM is reporting on it and hyping it up… its fake.

good video

Low effort.

For me it was
His previous video pointed out the medical cart and the armored transport vehicle. They were waiting on call at that site.

Spook on motorbike following crowd waits for crash then quickly leaves

Red Van registered to John Chandler. Possible dodge outside address. Dodge was left a street over from his house after incident on Monticello Ave

Towtruck and being towed

VEP6635
VIN: 5FNRL38777B403079

Replying to every post isn't high effort. I've now watch the video10 mintutes of a kike talking and another 10 of nothing and I see nothing. Every post in this thread is either asking what the fuck they are meant to be seeing or exclaiming 2spooky4me.
Take this shit to x or cuckchan. If non of you can articulate your hallucinations then we can't help.
It's bad enough that I have to put up with that kike David Seaman.

*none
*you are

How do you know he's Jewish? Or are you just a faggot

I have eyes. Seriously fuck off back to cuckchan.

Who is AIDS Leg?

Shame Clown has a bulge…

You seem so distressed people on an imageboard are looking at footage of an event being used as an excuse to shut down websites like said imageboard, and then discussing what they notice.

Still waiting for a post that isn't just someone saying "I've got a weird feeling about x".
I'm also fed up with these jonestown kike ecelebs.

youtu.be/C_VSt-oajBc?t=12
no driver

>youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

They like to hire crazies.

It's not too surprising IMO that they'd have state police and medical vehicles in the area, even if they didn't have any foreknowledge of this attack.

There's a skyview video that shows the red SUV actually crashing into the crowd, though not really doing any damage to anyone (it does hit people though!).

This happens a little time before the Dodge isn't dodged. Not sure why it hasn't really been talked about at all - and hell the embed is from NBC news so it's not like its being COMPLETELY suppressed.

MY
BRAIN
IS
FULL
OF
FUCK
Did the white car behind her rear end the minivan as she stepped out of it and the passenger (A MALE) stayed in?

Watching the video ( and the Harvey happening) has reminded me of some good, useful info: DO NOT FREAK THE FUCK OUT DURING A TRAGEDY/DISASTER. Remain calm, cool, and collected. Thanks.

People are now saying that this video was of the actual crash, not before. Fairly sure I've seen other videos where the red car had already stopped (due to this event) and that you can see the black banner set up when the dodge goes in.

If anyone has that footage would be great.

Ah, the ol' teleport in front of you own car. I hate it when that happens.

IIRC Grassy Knoll was a whole bunch of fucking nothing followed by "THERE YOU GUIZE, WE DUN SOLVED IT, MOVE ALONG NOW!". That's why the user here asked what he did.

That is really fucking stupid, i know many people who can backup like a pro simply because they're on the road a lot. Your average truck driver can do this no problem, fucking world-estranged retards.

This footage is some of the best footage for identifying people too. if you put it in slow motion 0.25x. you can see the fag who hit the car trying to get away. the guy with the red motorcycle helmet that attacked people earlier on is part of the crowd etc.

Also Fresh drone footage? was linked in the vid I have not seen this before
youtube.com/watch?v=6f-_aY4lSXI

is this a chock for the wheels or just debris post "accident'"

There are a lot of people going on and on about fake footage. I think these guys might be shills much like the 9/11 no planes people. It all seems to crackpot, overly complicated, extremely difficult to pull off and completely pointless. Be weary of this crowd.

look at how she put her hands on the fucking car
what a bad crisis actor tbh
you CIAniggers need to get better actors, and not shitskins, they are bad at this

What i don't like about SonofNewo is that he takes ages to describe one simple thing, repeating it over and over, and he'll frequently say "Now pay attention to this, this is important" and then he never brings it up again.

What i don't like about SonofNewo is that he takes ages to describe one simple thing, repeating it over and over, and he'll frequently say "Now pay attention to this, this is important" and then he never brings it up again.

I'm not talking about him. But there are others doing this.

Well i noticed from watching this new video that this group (BLM?) has their own 'medics'.

What about the weird markings on the street?

Standard practice for firefighters on scene at any vehicle accident is to immediately stabilize all vehicles involved in the incident.
If it is post…

I think those are markings for the crash investigation.

Yeah nevermind, apparently they were indeed painted there after the crash.

There's some wikileaks email that seemed to imply Obama was totally onboard with this kind of stuff and was one of the first presidents to be actively involved in it. Obama was certainly more involved with Sandy Hook than Trump has been with Charlottesville, at least it seems that way. Obama was trying and asking to ban guns before the bodies should have even been cold.

Well-formulated.

However there weree some marks present before the crash, maybe from a previous crash?

Maybe markings for something that runs under the street?

Anyone who doesn't think Charlottesville wasn't planned is a retard or controlled opposition, shit is so fucking obvious whoever's doing this got really sloppy and didn't tie up those loose ends right

Is faking an incident where nobody is actually injured and no-one is going to jail for even illegal on any level?
Has a legally punishable crime occured?

So what do we know about the Antifa lardass that allegedly got crushed? Is it real or is it fake too?

Red minivan arriving at the end.

dat cgi be rayciss and sheeit

dubs confirm that makes sense

Yes, it's called a tire chock. First responders can't trust the parking pawl (the part in the transmission which keeps your car from moving when your gear selector is in P) or the emergency/parking brake to hold a car still after it has been hit. They'll chock the tire to keep it from rolling around should the pawl be broken or the e-brake cable be snapped.

it looks like she's trying to absorb the car via osmosis

Hmm this seems to show a lot of what happens up to the red minivan pulling up at the tail end of one march. Then the other videos would pick up some amount of time later, when we know the van sits there for at least 5 minutes prior to the assault dodge of peace

Non-burger here, I've been wondering something for some time. Is it normal in US to leave car parked in the middle of the street? Is there any (((official))) explaination for that maroon van being parked there and not to the side of the street?

well considering it doesn't have UPS or FedEx on it the answer is no, especially if people have already been ordered to disperse by the police before any of this fakery even went down

none of these fuckers should have been just hanging around - the police order likely scared off the normies so only the plants (and a few brave anons who disregard the order) remain

The grassy knoll was like talking about thermite in the towers instead of JFK denying nukes to the kikes and Jack Rubenstein's connections. Or in the case of 9/11 not talking about urban moving systems and all the mossad kikes surrounding the terrorists. It doesn't matter how it happened, they could've hired aliens to suck out his brain with a straw. Dead is dead and it's a waste of time talking about the trajectory of projectiles or thermite residue in a demolished building.

Can someone webm the video.

Those paint lines look like markings for water / gas underground pipes.

could be innocuous locate markings
could be markings letting the (((actors))) know the anticipated start & end locations of the vehicles
just think of traffic accident investigation but in reverse

i always laugh when they call for medics.
like they're in saving private ryan. what larpy, commies

The horn blowing (green horn at around 12 for example) seems to stand out to me. There is only little horn blowing by a couple of people spread out (towards front of crowd too). Don't know why but stands out to me. Signal to stop at that intersection? Would like to see the horn blowing marked on the aerial views to see of crowd slows down or stops on the horns blowing.

This came up on auto-play

This is basically all they do besides trying to cordon each other off and curse police. The old back lady with the red weaves shuffles back and forth like six or seven times. It all looks to fucking fake.

this grassy knoll filmer.

thicc

which footage is this from? I thought I saw them all!

man this event leaves nothing but questions. I watch TMZ drone footage and someone takes an object and smashes the windshield of red van for no reason.

it was from one of these two videos most likely

this is what happens when white people are allowed to think they are anything but inferior beings.

[email protected]

Don't know if this has been discussed, or is anything, but I did noticed this suspicious guy who could be a lookout.

impressive arms

yeah, the weird jew lady asked him if he was alright, other actors look at him strangely. seemed out of place. perhaps a 3 letter bro or /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI#t=3m36

You got one of this where its the 3 "faces" separated?

pls off yourself

that whole area was chock full of suspicious people. brown pants wall leaner, the motor cycle guys, the lady in the yellow shirt, red van lady, all the people blocking the person getting cpr

I just wanted a nice high res version of each "face" to use at various times. Why so you so angry and gay user?

that image was in my clipboard, i was making fun of nerds using this in a chat, for some reason it got added as an image when i pasted a link, no clue why but i dont support any of the weird shit you support, therefore i support you going to home depot, buying a thick rope, learning how to knot a knoose, and hanging yourself. just fyi

The 4x4 is serving as a stop block. Military places a parking block every time they stop as a safety measure. I imagine the police do the same thing.

So it is likely placed there after the police arrive because that is most likely part of their training.

It's a safety measure to prevent the vehicle from rolling forward.

They are common in every city. They are placed by utility workers that mark the pathways of pipes and wires beneath paved surfaces. Each color has its own meaning.

More if you care to read up on it:

smithsonianmag com/arts-culture/decoding-the-city-the-road-graffiti-placed-by-utility-workers-42822014/

She was a reporter. She said she was with ABC NBC? Some news station. He was probably apologizing to her because he didn't want to talk to her and kept walking away.

When he says "I'm sorry" it's implied that he's telling her to fuck off.

I used to be a photographer. I always liked to shoot aircraft, especially helicopters. That's a hobbyist camera. I would wager the most likely scenario is him being interested in aircraft.

If staged, I wouldn't blame it on any administration. This is 5th column shit. You have to ask 'who does this benefit?' It certainly doesn't benefit Trump.

The spokiest part of this whole thing is right here

one thing I found interesting about the red van. There seem to be 2 different passengers. top photo looks like it has a guy. bottom photo looks like a women in a pattern dress.

and then there's this which may be totally unrelated, but I found it funny. Lady on left ends up running across the street.

I'm not even a pathetic stormcuck like most of the people who post on this board and even I think the official story is bullshit.

I took these shots from the book depository video. As soon as the camera shows up the girl turns around. The mexican dude stops blabbering, gets the thousand yard stare, taps the black guy real fast and then makes some weird hand contortion. It is so bizarre

They are blocking everyone from filming fat cpr lady. I recognize roller derby girl with the helmet and glasses. She is inside the circle, so im guessing she is in on it.

Top photo might be a guy in Hawaiian shorts which would be a common ugly piece of clothing for the sort of person who associates with communists to wear.

I went searching around and finally located the Ruptly video what gets a look inside the van. It looks like a lady with some flower pattern dress & some other person climbing out of the back.

Weird.

so I checked gofund me and I found the page for the red van women.

I also manage to find the tattoo women who was hit by her own van

now if you see the gofundme she gives the name as Lizete Short. I look her up. look who she is related to..johnny chandler. the name that came back when peple trace the plates.

the strange thing is johnny chandler and Lizete are the same age and list the same places lived. It is like they are one and the same

the women who made gofund me is from Iran

no shit. the altright and white nationalism movements are PYSOPs. Everyone in leadership are CIAniggers. Everyone else are useful idiots. Which one are you, OP?

Strange story about a dodge charger. A random cop car with over 100k on the clock get auctioned for $50k then given to "the son" of a fallen cop, who to all appearances looks like an actor.
The lot number is skull and bones 322.
First reports of Charlottesville report a Dodge Charger as the vehicle.

archive.fo/r7wH7

Holy fuck, user.
This Lizete Short has connections to Nikki Giovanni, the black radical marxist professor who inspired Seung-Hui Cho to do the Virginia Tech massacre.
archive.fo/4e1MH

Checked. CIA agents keeping an eye on their actors?

jesus this a big web of shit. nice finds

I did a couple of jumps from Marissa Blair's facebook profile and landed in freemason military connection territory

I dunno what it is with black people and the freemasons but they always pop up

he walked in the middle and filmed it and no one said a damn word, because they all knew he was the boss.

At this point, we've blown this story the fuck out. Combine all these findings with the Trump stuff and public response and this was a complete shitshow from (((them))). The people didn't rally against us, they didn't go up in arms in support of destroying statues and history, they have actively hardened against the Marxist scum and are more on our side than before.

It was about as effective at achieving its surface goal as Sandy Hook. However I'm not sure the obvious goal is the actual goal. These kinds of hoaxes/ff's could be considered effective if the goal is similar to "strategy of tension" or Operation Gladio. This would likely imply US military involvement in these types of created news stories.

his face

Nice find

Neighboor is Lizete Short, at the same adress, 113 Hartford Ct, now I found many Lizete Short and I'm wondering how many there is really with a name like that, I find that suspicious.

Ok, now we're unto something lads, we need to dig deeper.

There's also this Facebook where she uses the surname Short-Chandler, as some feminist women do as a compromise when marrying; they take their husband's name but retain their own.
archive.fo/vxcaZ
So it's pretty clear that Lizete Short married to a Johnny Chandler.

The bitch Mahtab Jamalreza who created the Gofundme, and who claims to be god daughter of Lizete Short has priors.

archive.fo/tRjyu

More info including the case number.

HIT THE MOTHERLODE ON THIS CONVICTED SCAMMER
Someanon with an account, post a comment on Gofraudme page, normies need to know that they're giving their shekels to a scammer.

The dark blue baseball cap, blue shirt combo again.

finding the blue cap guy that works with crisis actor baked Alaska is beyond stupid. 100's of people have been sprayed but now baked Alaska is a national emergency, total BS.

we must find blue cap guy IGNORE team tundra, grassy knoll godfather and ford fishy.

These are probably not even real people. I don't know how to put it, they are personas that were created and represented by actors or other means.

He seems to appear out of nowhere. Even advancing frame by frame, I can't make out where he comes from, he just suddenly appears in the wake of the huge woman wearing green.
It's almost as if he is reacting to seeing the guy filming. Check it for yourselves, here's the video link to save hunting:
Start around 12:45 and watch the fat woman in green, he appears behind her.
Go frame by frame but he really looks like he steps out of the concrete support at 12:48. Spooky.

I found connection. It a bit of a mess but its bananas

I couldn't find any record of court case in her name GC17003959-00 from 06/02/2017 (shown here )
on the court records search page.
Could it be that the charge of failing to appear as a witness was dropped in exchange for giving false witness in a psyop?

possibly. I notice all the friends on the friends list criss cross all over back and forth. When I first started looking for red van driver, I just run unto the same people many times. It is like a big network.

Standing around at the edge of the street like this is what people do when they are waiting to shoot a scene for a movie or television. Activists don't do this. Activists either keep on the move, in the direction of where they need to be and whatever is going on, or if for some reason they need to wait around for something they socialize, debate, and show off. Someone starts a chant, they dance in a circle, start a fire, a guy juggles, someone plays a guitar, and so on. These people are at work.

Look at this.
Her case for fraud went to a higher court and she received 5 years - suspended.
Disposition Date: 02/03/2015
Now it makes sense. She's been charged with failure to appear as a witness, while on a suspended sentence. That means straight to prison for 5 years if she's found guilty doesn't it?
That's a hell of a lever to be holding over someone - you could get them to agree to just about anything to make the new case disappear.

yea and if you notice the truck

Forgot to add, see how she turns White when the crime is a felony? Stats massaging.
Unrelated but noteworthy perhaps, this is how I identify new e-celeb shills. They not only appear here claiming to be "new to content making and looking for feedback", not only have access to licensed stock photographs, professional production value and pre-made persona complete with cute little cartoon caricature, but they are plugged directly into the network of established Rebel media/Red Ice shills such as Molyneux, Styx, Red Ice radio, Millennial Woes and so on.
Words can misdirect but network topology doesn't lie, birds of a feather flock together.

this jenkins guy is in A LOT of facebook friend lists. He seem to be some one important.

also lizette is related to the Chandlers. Now everyone thought johnny chandler was a guy when they traced the license plate on ran van, when in reality Lizete is johnny chandler.

Jenkins has the look of a pre-made CIA "Jihadist".
Interesting theory about Johnny Chandler and false names fits in perfectly with Mahtab's modus operandi and previous convictions. If Lizete is so close to Mahtab that she calls her a god daughter, then the chances are high that she shares her proclivities for identity fraud.

I only say that because Lizette and Johnny share the same age and both live in Cville/DC

London and Lizette Short seem like the key players. Mahtab is the front. They give her pictures she puts them on FB + she is from Iran.

London and Mahtab both 22.

I think Mahtab is pretending to be London Short or something!

Well from the screenshot of the whitepages see pic related, I cropped a part.
Notice that one of Lizete Short's aliases is Lizette Len Short.
A fairly rare combination of names? Well check this out, she too has a felony conviction from the same county circuit court as Mahtab.
I mean, maybe felony convictions are really that common? But as it stands, a picture seems to be emerging of compromised people doing the bidding of authorities to avoid further time in prison.
Also highlighted the partial birthdate which could be useful in confirming aliases.

Also notice that her crime too was a crime of fraud - "uttering", which is to say presenting a fraudulent document/check etc. What better people to recruit than those with a proven love of money and a demonstrated lack of scruples over committing fraud.

yea I dont know how they do it. They seem to have all these petty criminals they use. I see it a few times during other happenings including Steve Stevens & Portland Train stabbing. I made some facebook connections from Marissa Blair, who was the GF of marcus martin who got hit by the car.

only a jump away on FB was a guy in full freemason regalia. That a whole separate bag of worms.

Marcus also has a 5 year old. they never say that on TV. as far as I can see those two didnt know each other until this month.

also this. I was curious and…well lol

(checked)
Lizette Conceicao Silva is also listed as Love Chandler note the scorpion tattoo who is married to Johnny? Ray Chandler

can someone reference points in this to get a id on the filmer?

ah that make more sense. Johnny middle name is Ray. God im dumb thinking she was johnny lol

Circus in Charlottesville

That explains the profile I mentioned before. I speculated that she'd retained her name and formed a hyphenated surname from her husband's, as is the way now favoured by grrrrlpower and feminist types.
archive.fo/vxcaZ
Seems to be the same person. Someone with a FB account may be able to extract more photographs, it seems to possibly be a forgotten account.

Some user asked in the last thread who Ford Fischer's reporter lady friend was.

facebook.com/leonovich

They have gone too far.

well I see london short, Mahtab Jamalreza & Love short in the friend list.

the tone of the FB seems normal as far as the photos go. not like the other profiles which make me thing there is some child abuse ring going on in Cville

I been looking all over for this Justin Marks. I would assume since he is heather best friend in the whole wide world, he would live in Cville, but I am not getting anything.

interestingly the story im reading doesn't mention Marcus martin at all. It's just Marissa Blair, Courney Commander and Heather walking around.

im not sure how Courtney Commander works there. She live in Mt. Pleasant NC. That is a 4 1/2 hour ride.

This is pretty weak for a false flag, wouldn't they just shave some prozac-head, MK-Ultra windup toy and send him to go kill random people with an AR-15?

"Look, evil skinheads killing people. Ban free speech and guns." - Doublewhammy.

The dude driving the Charger wanted to run over commies and niggers, is that really so hard to believe? I can't blame him, I feel like that every. single. day.

Once people saw the pictures of the whale that got run over, normies stopped caring about this. Then Antifa went full retard and even the lefty boomer, old-hippy faggots had to disavow.

Right now, the niggers are looting Houston and everyone can see what savages they are.

I'm split here. It is kind of weird that landwhale left her minivan there and got out.

Maybe (((they))) wanted this to eventually come back to us. I mean, who else but a bunch of autists on the internet fit better for a 'mentally unhinged nutjob that wants to turn antifa into fresh pavement'?

the real heather heyer looks like a menthol smoking ghetto trash. I would have loved to see her friends list on facebook.

Stunt man and clowns on the move, moving a panel?

yea this a big web. I dunno who this Erin is, she may run Momma's living room. She may live in Washington.

this sound exactly like the stuff they promote at allsoulscville.

her sister Faith is friends with all the ghetto boys.

If you dont know, Nic Mccarthy was all over the cville protest and accident scene. He gives interviews about it and he is lame. Micah Washinton was the girl in the silver car that got hit

im not sure whats up with the clowns, but they are all playing defense for Marcus. See how they hold the sign to block the view.

marcus and the dude with the back tattoo recover very quickly. He stands around for a good long while. they could be stunt people. stunt car accidents are a real thing.

Looks like they are slipping in and out of the building. What's the equipment over behind the tundra? There is another pic with someone about 10 feet in the air by it.

watching the video it looks like metal bars connecting the building and telephone pole

ok, you see the pic above someone is behind the tundra near the pole about 10 feet up in the air.

this thing? I dont see any person 10 feet in the air.

this one

wrong one, this one

I manage to catch it. It looks like he is signaling someone down the street.

there a few times I notice people giving signals. Like these two look like they are looking up across the street and signaling someone

Underrated

more signals. Batman shirt girl is waving also. I know there is a video that shows 2 men near the cars that are waving. They could possibly be the ones who are getting signaled

That's the same guy he talks to later, about how he got there 40 minutes ago etc.

No. No one here does this. No one would ever get out of their car in the middle of some shit like that, unless they were associated with the mob around their car.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=l4Grv8aF6-U

this video shows heather heyer, marcus martin and probably Marissa on their way to the scene.

they sound like they chanting "we're here, were gay, no facist kkk" or something. but the other videos have them chanting "whos streets? our streets"

oh I should point out the chanting is different right before the crash.

it sound totally different then the faith goldy stream

This guy ran up full speed to back the boss up in the grassy knoll. Boss signaled him off.

Khaki long pants and dark shirts are the Officers.
Grassy knoll filmer, guy on the wall and the back up guy are all dressed similar.

According to Hunter Wallace, Heffer Heyer has been identified, she is NOT the fat chic in teal on the grey car. She is a fat sow with a pony tail in all black.

tweetsave.com/occdissent/status/905248325355659265

yea this is heather. I really want that menthol cigarette picture to just go all over twitter

holy shit

Hmm that panel…
In the drone footage that shows the van supposedly being shoved several feet, the view of all other vehicles happens to be obscured, but there is something that you can see moving from out of that obstructed area about where the white convertible car would be.

Like a white panel, which ever so gracefully glides into view and to the sidewalk where it is skimming the ground where it looks as if someone steps on it to stop the motion.

Its motion is on an angle coming from further back like the tundra truck to cross about where the white car was and ends on the side walk near the end of that street.

The strange part is the way some one puts their foot on it to stop it. It's very strange. I can't go look now but I was trying to figure out what the heck that was, a white panel or some sort.

Also, check out the lady who is supposed to be hit by her own van. she is visible in that same drone footage, just look in the front of the van from the sky view. This was what I saw that changed everything for me. This huge obese woman…she is has a perfect grip with both hands on her hood, perfectly placed and holding on the hood by the wipers. She is riding on her van as it rolls slowly, riding with her hands perfectly placed and her body up off the ground. When the van slows to stop, she let's her left hand go and slides down for her feet to touch ground. The dramatic picture on the ground we see of her supposedly hit by her van, with her laying over the hood with her right arm way close to the windshield… It is a great shot, no? Well, it is taken after she lets go with her left hand…she is letting her self (her weight) off the van, her feet are coming to the ground. The picture is not of her getting run over but of her getting off the van she was riding on as it rolled slowly several feet.

She just slides off the hood and walks back and away from the van.

There is simply no way…she is extremely heavy and obese, it's beyond reason to think this was possible. That the van got hit so hard that it was shoved several yards. And she just popped up there with both hands on the hood by the wipers to hold her weight and body up off the ground as the van rolled down the street.

If she got hit by her van that was rear-ended, she would be thrown, shoved by the impact. Her weight, center or gravity, body shape, arm length…. It's simply not even reasonable. There is no she could be riding on her hood like that unless she climbed up on it before it went into motion. She was perfectly positioned to ride on the hood like that, not possible.

We see the van rolling to stop and it still makes no sense. But the physics is worse, see, the van would have to have been hit so hard from behind to shove a car and van several yards, bumper to bumper they stayed, which means the van was not free wheeling, it was the stopping force. This means the impact would be a point of a powerful jolt to the Max acceleration. All at once. What we see in the drone footage is the van slowing to a stop, with the white car pushing on it the whole time.

The initial impact, it's completely impossible, unreasonable, and unrealistic that this obese woman could have got up on her hood, arms and hands perfectly placed. The van is too high, she is too big around, and let's not forget with all that weight. No way. She simply could not be riding on the hood like that.

This is a huge give away.