Pewdiepie calls out Logan Paul

Poewdiepie on Logan Paul controversy
hooktube.com/watch?v=nFmSepfF48o

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=vvZXCthVXRw
hooktube.com/watch?v=QwZT7T-TXT0
twitter.com/loganpaul/status/229307449440620545
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Pewdiepie's beard so he fits into Islamic Sweden better?

Is Logan /ourguy/?
hooktube.com/watch?v=vvZXCthVXRw
Don't know how long before jewtube takes it down, but just search "We saw a dead body in the Japanese Suicide Forest" and I am sure you'll find another link

He's genuinely a sociopath which is the weird thing. I'm looking at a guy who really ought to be murdered, he's not doing any good in the world and exists solely to increase his own power.

He is Nietzsche's ubermensch

He should not he surprised he is getting attacked for it.

Who cares about some dead gook?

He looks and sounds surprisingly chipper and eager despite having seen a corpse, same goes for his friends. You'd think at least one would be crying or silent.
But still, PewDiePie may be on to something. Flaunting the video as a landmark for YouTube or a YouTuber, disregarding the policeman telling him NAH, I SAW THE CORPSE, I CAN'T UNSEE, it really does sound like a sociopath.

To be fair, it probably is a first for a major youtuber to encounter a dead body in the suicide forest. He deserves props for it.

#Logang4Life

It's not sociopathy, it's narcississm.

assblasted yids spotted, stay jelly of the successful aryan chad

So sorry.

hooktube.com/watch?v=QwZT7T-TXT0

This. I wouldn't really bat an eye at a dead gook myself since they kill themselves so often. I'd be crying if it were a dead white person.

kek ebin trolling, m8

Oh fuck you're right, they are actually tacitly starting to conform to avoid trouble.

Whom?

Everybody knows in a week he will try to start doing his normal vids to keep getting sheqels from his retarded userbase.

Meh, i'd argue for pretty much the opposite of what he says
I don't really care about showing the body, even if his subscribers are mostly underage fucks a simple age restriction thingy without taking down the video would have been sufficient
What i find vicious is mostly the way he behaves, his fake reactions with sad music along with his laughing and treating it like joke and generally behaving like a bit of a dick

if you think any part of his video is appropriate you lack the necessary empathy to be a human being. You're a sociopath. If I saw you on the street I'd fucking murder you.

I haven't seen the video yet but I'd rather have it that someone acts uninterested when seeing a dead body than to pretend to be all emotional and start crying over it like normalfags tend to do. It's a part of nature, get over it. If that guy had not killed himself he would have died of old age eventually.

But that's precisely what he does
Well, before he starts laughing and cracking jokes, that is

Confirmed for /ourguy/ then. If I saw a dead (((nip))) it would make my day too.

Peak satire

Satire.

t. sissy soyboy commie cuck who sucks BWC daily

Please don't associate (Me) with

Nice reddit meme, but I'm dead serious. Nips are subhumans and must pay for what they unleashed on the world.

Still, going to the Suicide Forest and acting surprised about finding a corpse in a high-suicide country sounds is like going to a ghetto and being surprised that someone mugged you; you're getting exactly what you're being told.

I'll repeat again, if you think any part of his video is appropriate you lack the necessary empathy to be a human being. You're a sociopath. If I saw you on the street I'd fucking murder you.

t. Satirical neet who get bullied daily

Thank God the West is free from that vile shit and we are enriched by peak human culture like BBC, cuckolding and all-American trannies.

You are never, ever going to get your bullshit narrative to stick. I'm not sure why you keep trying.

OK, Sam

I guess you would murder yourself as well.
Anyway, here's my adress tough guy, come and get me so I can beat you up:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
20500, US

Also, like technically speaking the west is ten times worse

Is this an argument against Logan Paul specifically because I think I've encounter many people who post disturbing stuff on social media like it's not disturbing. Logan Paul just one upped cosplayers who take photos of gravestones with the name clearly visible. I think it's time to admit that social media has engineered people to be vile socialpaths, Logan Paul being the recent example but not the first and worst one by far.

man up faggot

I don't want to murder but I have to. You're a non-human in a human skin. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but it always does.

Did you even read the post, or did you just choose one at random to reply to?

t. soyboy

No surprise Kushner the kike is behind this

Laugh all you want but I read the rest of your post and I'll be visiting relatives in Toronto In late Spring/Summer and I can definitely take two nights out head down to Pennsylvania and murder you. You don't know who you're talking to and i guarantee you'll be pissing yourself before I'm done.

>Nothing personal, kid

Heh, I'll see you there then kiddo, it's been a while since I last had a battle where I didn't kill my opponent in one hit. I have to see if my abilities are still what they were in the good ol' days of HS.

lol

WTF I love Logan now

fuck you for reminding me this unfunny twink exists OP

I hope you guys are retarded enough to badger people on the street like this so you'll get snuck, it was more entertaining to hear you whinge about your victimhood

The white Aryan chad triggers the mongrel hordes and betacuck whites. Based.

Someone lonk the original please

He's (((Jewish)))

Tbf they just hate him because he is a handsome Aryan man in good physical condition, he could be politely offering to help them carry their bags or holding a door for them or something and they would still hate him tbh. His sculpted bone structure, shimmering blonde hair and ocean blue eyes are a microagression.

He's fit to be classed as an Aryan by the Nuremberg racial laws. They went off how much jewish ancestry you had, not some retarded one drop rule.

He doesnt live in that Muslim country, he lives in with the Bongistanis.

Nice evidence!

Logan, is that you?

Why must germs always use those stupid letters?

AHAHAAHHAHA

No, I'm just saying he wouldn't look out of place on some kind of Nazi ubermensch propaganda poster and they wouldn't have had any problems with him. He's undoubtedly more Aryan than 90% of Holla Forums just because of the fun loving demeanour that comes naturally to the chad add in his ubermensch appearance and he is certainly fit for a Nat Soc society. He's Aryan and a few drops of jewish blood generations back doesn't change that.

Top kek. Look at all the cuckolds and jews suddenly jumping on this tweet from years ago now. This guy is even more based than I thought.
Is Logan Paul the hero we need?

twitter.com/loganpaul/status/229307449440620545

benis

I shall go to a forest known as suicide forest, in the city with most suicides per capita in the world, right after the known highest peak in suicide rates of the year, and wander off-trail in spite of signs telling me not to, and you cannot tell me I was asking for it, because that is victim blaming! You monster!

Calm down and type properly bub.

I'm phoneposting and I never proofread my posts. Deal with it.

Anime is for normies.

Top kek. If that was true, all of Africa would have been rid of niggers and you would still be seeing lynchings across America.

Why would I care in the slightest to show emotion if I saw the dead body of some random stranger? It would be no different than roadkill to me.

it could be worse, the whole 4cuck pol is virtue signalling and moral fagging saying it was inappropriate

Stefan Molyjew's was better.

Jk boogie's was better.

At least it's not more politisperging.

Dead meat is dead meat. The only distinction between meats is when they are conscious and moving around.

Wow. Could you be any more of an evil bastard?

ummm…

ok, really? I was with Holla Forums up till this point but are we really going to take this stance on Logan Paul? What he did was inexcusable. He's the most disgusting creature imaginable. And we're going to defend him? FUCK OFF. No.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Tbf he is right. You can only move past the dead meat phase by devoting yourself to an ideology that will live beyond you keeping your memory alive and the vast majority of people never do that so they are basically meat tbh.

^^^Boom. This is exactly why I'm a centrist.

kek bunch of spineless pussies in this thread

context?

did the kid die?

context?

y tho

Looked it up
The guy is mentally ill
The kid did not die but had serious head injuries

sorry, i won't click anything with that fat fuck in it

id feel bad but he looks asian. theyre the human equivalents to ants tbh

Yeah it was in China
Notice also how everybody is passing by without even looking at them

Kids getting the absolute shit kicked out of them is apparently pretty common in antland.

Nice jew-level morality there.
Read what Patton had to say about your kind.

right, thanks for the info. how did you find that out?

Just sent all my muslim friends to beat you up because I'm too busy earning six figures and fucking my three wives.
They're taking their alarm clocks with them, so they won't be late.

google kid beaten up in street and it will show up

oh right, thanks. I thought this video was obscure, a liveleak thing like all the other ones

Logan Paul is a fucking mystery to me. I literally never heard of him until later last year and it was baffling to find out he had millions of followers and lived in absolute luxury off his youtube money. Not only that, but he's one of youtube's golden boys, meaning he is immune from all ad removal, demonization, flagging bots, and other backend fuckery that google has been pulling on everyone else. He's got diplomatic immunity from all that.. but he only makes shitty vlogs and bad rap videos where, oddly enough, he surrounds himself with preteen girls twerking on him while he raps about how he's the greatest thing ever and everyone wants to ride his dick.

Some big name youtubers in the multi-million sub club I can understand. They make constant videos chasing trends and abuse the algorithms and other shit to stay relevant and visible. They team up with big companies and take endorsement deals which net them cozy 5-figure salaries once you factor in patreon and merch sales… And then there's faggots like Logan Paul and the storytime bloggers and the luxury gadget channels where ugly retards get sent millions of dollars in free shit, which they then make monetized videos for, on top of getting paid to shill the product, and they live in goddamned mansions and own a dozen sports cars…. and no one is watching them.

No one I have ever met or talked to knows who these people are. They're nobodies, but the stats say they are the most popular entertainers in the world. And it can't just be children clicking through videos on mommy's ipad.. And if it's the swarm of bots from India making finger family videos and farming views and clicks.. how the fuck can these people make so much damned money? This is like some bizzare, MKUltra psyop shit and it's so intensely unnerving that it starts to terrify you on an existential level..

His audience is mostly young girls I imagine which is why they would have a predominant place in his content. It's really a good thing even if he is slightly degenerate it's better that they are being presented with a Aryan chad rapper to fawn over than a sub saharan ape.

Pewdiepie is from Sweden, but he does not live there.

Japan loved my BBC, as did South Korea, oh and I almost forgot Beijing. The ladies don't really like low testosterone, pale, herbivore boys with Napolean complexes.

t. swede

Logan Paul started as a viner
Vine got shoa'd sometime lest year, which led to a mass exodus of cancerous viners to Youtube and other platforms, among which we find the Paul brothers
That's why you only heard of them and their cancerous fanbase recently, before that they were all confined in their containment site
As for Youtube buttfuckery it's probably because they started to shine right around the time Pewds was dropped for of all the controversies, so YT is trying to invest in some of these new stars
Which also explains why they were in YTR 2017

The politics and meta drama of youtube is truly awful.

Maybe because everyone you know or talk to are losers.

ITT: Reddit Cucks, Leftist Cock Suckers, and Wannabe Storm Fags.

t. nigger

ARE YOU A AJEK PAULER

YEHA YOU A JAKE PAULER!

google was a mistake

dat ending of the video though

kekd hard pewds

i would have done the same thing if I was Logan except I wouldnt have faked being sad and been really into it

I do. The nips are pretty cool people.

He's doing it to seem more manly obviously. He can't let his italian girlfriend have all the bodyhair.

Kek, at least they're good for something then.

You need to get out the house more, son.

You all need to kill yourselves

Kill yourself, nobody but r/The_Donald refugees like that Swedish fag here.

I love anime in general, but you are right about males being ineffectual cucks in most of the new production. Weebs are incredibly defensive about this and won't hear no reason, even when they're admittedly watching some series with 5 strong female leads and 1 ineffectual male for comedy relief.

Look at all these male rolemodels

Why are all beards such huge faggots, Holla Forums?

Beardlet detected. Don't hate on our glorious manes because you are incapable of growing one, bitterness isn't a good look hun.

MP4 HERE

FULL VIDEO HERE

They are girls they wanna fuck,not rolemodels.

I guess THEY told him they will shut down his account if he doesn't go full cuck. He probably makes millions of Swedish cuckbucks from youtube every year.

The Japs need to create more chad characters. I think they are marketing to the soyboys who want to self insert and thats why the male characters are emasculate, yet get all the chicks.

Ebin

That pic still genuinely pisses me off. Why'd he have to force his son into it too?

80s and 90s used to have good shows with strong male rolemodels but the same is starting to happen to anime as has happened to vidya: women and kikes want to ruin everything men enjoy. Women are becoming a bigger consumer of anime because they like pretending to be nerdy for attention. Western companies like Netflix are getting a hold on anime as well so it won't be long before it starts pushing unironic social justice bullshit.

Obviously, kids need to be taught about the terrible deeds of their ancestors at their earliest age, you don't want the next generation to grow up to be white nationalist or something

Chill out, my Prez.

I don't think so.

because that is America, where you have to decide for your kid whether to chop off part of his penis before he's 1 year old, so it makes sense you'd decide for him what to wear and how when he's 10 years old