Doctor Cuck

Why is this allowed?

Doctor who was always a show only pretensions hipsters liked. So of course it would have liberal opinions.

pretencious*

It's the BBC, they did a cartoon how roman Britain was black. They've also had Job listings telling whites not apply.

only fuckin retards watch this piece of shit

amazing how many of them are there

In the future, people will look back on shit like this the way they look back at the state propaganda of communist and fascist regimes.

Or they will look at it as the truth. I don't see anybody actually opposing this indoctrination campaign so why do you thin it will fail?

Nice Freudian slip there m8, you know it's intellectually dishonest.

If things carry on as they are for a few more generations this will be the new "truth".

I know it is, thats the point. This is the new pc view of history that they want to indoctrinate children with.

There were black slaves in England at one point, they were mostly in London too. I think it was either Elisabeth or Victoria, not sure which but one of the Queens got rid of them because they were "making the city ugly". I dont know if she meant there looks or behaviour but she shipped them out.

This. Doctor Who is Big Bang Theory tier horseshit. All it need is the laugh track.

Imagine being this delusional.

There were some blacks in Victorian London, but it was less than a single percentage of the population. It's absurd to suggest the city looked anything like it does today racially. There are people still alive today who remember London before all of their new black neighbours moved in, so maybe ask them about it.

Also, there were never black slaves in mainland England, only in the colonies.

It is shit though, earlier episodes were good and I assume the really old episodes are pretty good too, if you can stand the hilariously bad aliens in a cardboard box.

Nope. Doctor who was for children and weird middle aged neckbeards, and easy material for hack British comedians to make fun of. Hipsters in the 90's would have thought you a complete loser for liking Doctor Who.
If you remember, Comic Book Guy was a fan of Doctor Who in the 90's. That's how the show was perceived.

I'm pretty sure I have read that they were in London in small numbers as slaves at one point but were removed by a royal order.

Books counter it, just that generation doesn't read anything, just shitty YA-stuff…

The books that counter this aren't taught to children. The books that enforce it are. Parents don't even give enough of a shit to counter this poison and "truth" is created by the elites like it always has been. Multiracial non homogeneous history is the new "truth" for white nations and with nobody countering it it will eventually become accepted history.

How does this fit into the oppression/slavery narrative?

We wuz kangz but whitey has magic voodoo powers which he use to turn us into slaves n shieet and then they be stealin all our tech so that's why we iz poor now.

We wuz kangz but da jooo has magic voodoo powers which he use to turn us into cucks n shieet and then they be stealin all our land so that's why we iz bitches now.

Oy vey we wuz victims because those natzee bastids used voodoo magic to gas and burn six gorillion of us and now we are so oppressed with only control of most major media companies and banks like we had before the devastating shoah which hurt us so much.

Every single respectable academic interprets history this way - the right way. #HIStory