'Their Self-esteem Is Punctured': Jared and Yael Aim to Leave White House by Mid-2018, Report Says

'Their Self-esteem Is Punctured': Jared and Yael Aim to Leave White House by Mid-2018, Report Says

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are possibly aiming to leave the White House by mid-2018, according to a report in Vanity Fair, claiming the couple is unhappy in Washington, D.C.

Sources close to U.S. President Donald Trump's daughter and son-in-law, who double as his senior advisers, note that the couple has pointed out that the average tenure of a West Wing aide is 18 months.

The report claims the couple misses living in New York, according to a friend, adding that Washington "punctures their self-esteem on a daily basis."

The distate is mutual, according to the report. A Washington insider told Vanity Fair that "Kushner and Ivanka don't have the necessary self-awareness — don't understand how to behave when you roll into Washington as the creature of someone else."

"What is off-putting about them is they do not grasp their essential irrelevance," the source told Vanity Fair. "They think they are special." Some West Wing advisers even refer to Ivanka as "princess royal" behind her back.

A Republican donor told the magazine that they will leave “when they decide it’s more important to protect their own and their children’s reputations than it is to defend their indefensible father’s."

Kushner and Trump were largely expected to be a moderating influence on the president, but he has pushed forward on issues such as climate change and bans on refugees and transgender people serving in the military despite their stances.

haaretz.com/us-news/1.809521
archive.is/vp7UK

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/1.809521
hungarianfreepress.com/2017/03/18/sebastian-gorkas-association-with-far-right-pro-iranian-political-figures-in-hungary/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/mattis-iran-needs-regime-change-for-relations-to-improve-relations-with-us/
newsweek.com/tillerson-lets-slip-he-wants-regime-change-iran-629096
cbsnews.com/news/experts-dismiss-bannons-call-for-economic-war-with-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not soon enough.

This, but it's better than nothing.

>haaretz.com/us-news/1.809521
fuck you jew, you kikes suffer from mental illness on so many levels that you all need to be gassed and let god sort your sorry asses out

Pro-tip for anyone here: If you ever become president, do not under any circumstance allow your liberal daughter and jew son-in-law to worm their way into your cabinet.

Fuck that, how do we meme them into leaving before making the place uncuckable?

That issue honestly seems like it could have been sorted out in childhood with a few good beatings.

Fucking crybabies.

Pro-tip for anyone here: if you ever become father to a daughter, do not under any circumstances allow said daughter to marry a kike.

Up until a week ago, both Bannon and Gorka were super based according to most anyone here but now that Trump fired them they're all of a sudden good riddance. How bizarre.

NOT SOON ENOUGH

THEY SHOULD LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

birthday confirms, thank God

It's not quite as good as Hell but it's close.

assuming that this isn't fake news:
If this happens, would it be our "Jew, Bye!" moment?
And speaking of the Goy, Bye! image, I was thinking it would interesting to turn it into a meme with different images besides just Bannon being used as the backdrop. We could replace it with images of JFK getting his head blown off, coffins with US flags on them, fake trump assasination photos, etc, and they would all say "Goy, Bye!" on them just like this photo does.

They should leave YESTERDAY, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

Oh the most important part is that the images would have to keep the 'HUFFPOST' banner, as it would be an anti-Huffpost meme.

This. It was such a god damned mistake to allow these fuckers in.

No, they've always been shabbos goy Iran hawks. Only Kikebart shills and those gullible enough to believe them thought otherwise.

It'll be on your desk in the morning, sir.

That's an absolute lie as everyone who has been here for the last ≈1.5 years will know. We had more than a few threads frothing about how great Gorka and Bannon were.

OP is a shill. Wonder what that means about the thread itself. Fake news?

I want to make it myself but I can't now.

fpbp

Less Bannon than anyone else in the cabinet.

Yeah, it's the same reaction as when some state or nation makes a well-publicized cuck-move. All of a sudden it becomes "well that state/nation/country are all worthless anyways XDdDD"

TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Do you really understand how extensive the shilling campaign has been here? You don't genuinely believe every post here is being made by a single user with his own informed opinion, do you?

I sincerely hope Jared gets booted out of the whitehouse.
I sincerely hope Trump is upset at Kushner for marrying his daughter.

Bannon and Gorka were ardent Israel war hawks hell bent on stirring up shut with Iran. Bolton also got the boot/denied access to Trump.

*shit

his own daughter is jewish, the only non kike'd kid he has is baron (not sure about tiffany)

Of course not, never said I did. But the shills weren't the ones making the Gorka and Bannon threads, if that's what you're trying to imply here.

More lies. Mattis is a zionist war hawk. Tillerson is a zionist war hawk. The many kikes in the Trump admin certainly arent exactly pro Iran either. Compared to all of them, Gorka and Bannon were Lind/Scheuer/Buchanan tier non interventionists.

Something interesting on Gorka: hungarianfreepress.com/2017/03/18/sebastian-gorkas-association-with-far-right-pro-iranian-political-figures-in-hungary/

Nope, Bannon and Gorka both believe in "fighting the war on terror" more aggressively and that Iran must be dealt with immediately. Bannon was also hyping war with China. They are both 'counter jihadi' Netanyahu/Likud's lackeys.

It amazes me that there used to be a time in which lies this blatant actually worked.

Mattis and McMaster are more from the old style Washington establishment style of foreign policy were they aren't ridiculously gay for Israel and favor a more reasonable approach to relations with the Middle East. They aren't great either but more preferable to fervent, Israel Loving, Kikebart/Pam Gellar tier infiltrators of the patriot movement that want to nuke Iran and all of Israel's enemies.

This. Bannon had good ideas on trade and he was a decent strategist but he was an ultrazionist war hawk. The "fire McMaster" shit that thernovith was pushing is also Zionist ratfucking, McMaster is not a good guy but he leans more towards CENTCOMs strategy for foreign policy than the Oded Yinon plan, which subverts the Zionists incidentally.

They aren't lies. Just do some basic research on those two. It's pretty clear they were Likudnik/Netanyahu plants. Just read Kikebart for the past 5 years in regards to Israel and what they think America's role should be in 'protecting' dear little Israel.

Which means F3EAD death squads, if you had ever read anything on the matter of American counter terrorist doctrine, which you evidently haven't.

Low cost, small footprint and very, very effective. No problems there.

Not true, that's Mattis and Tillerson, who curiously get a pass.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/mattis-iran-needs-regime-change-for-relations-to-improve-relations-with-us/
newsweek.com/tillerson-lets-slip-he-wants-regime-change-iran-629096

Economic war. A war which is already well underway but in which only China "fights" while America refuses to "fire" back, as Bannon correctly understood.

cbsnews.com/news/experts-dismiss-bannons-call-for-economic-war-with-china/

Laughable bullshit.

But I see what you're trying to do here. Your shilling angle is very transparent.

This. Breitbart employees have literally nothing to do with Israel or Zionism.

Strawman. Rejected.

You kikes always project.

Do you know what that word means, shill-kun?

A (1) accusing others of being kikes, shilling and projection. Not a particularly new tactic but always a funny one.

Not a particularly new phenomenon but always a disgusting one.

Tillerson was echoing what Trump wanted at the time because he was getting advice from the likudnik lackeys like Bannon, Gorka and Bolton.
Nah, he said he foresees a full blown war in the South Pacific within 5 years.
You are shilling for two ardent pro-Israel zionists. These clowns along with Flynn put Iran "on notice" during the first week of the administration. They were chomping at the bit to do thier master's (Likud) bidding.

That's not true. Tillerson just recently said in a congressional hearing that he wants to coordinate "peaceful regime change" in Iran. He's a hawk just like all the rest.

Good answer to be clear, he's the jew, not you

Same tired image spam always conveniently omitting Breitbart's tweets to Podesta.
Funny that.

Im sure they would love peaceful regime change. Why wouldn't they? It would stop the Jews from kvetching and prevent a ridicoulsy bloody war that would destabilize the region and most likely the world. Hell, I'm for a peaceful regime change in Iran as long as it's not complete jewed up. Not exactly that provacative of a statement considering a few months before that, Bannon and the crew took out thier six shooters and put Iran "on notice". While they kept pushing to kike out of an already agreed upon nuke deal. Yeah, that's not ridiculously high levels of neocohen saber rattling or anything.

So Breitbart was slamming a democratic enemy eh? How brace. An enemy that was aligned with the Clintons that cohencidentally are arch enemies of Netanyahu, Breitbart's daddy and real editor in chief. So he took a real chance by being a hatchet man for the Likudniks that started and promoted his website.

*brave

You do know that "peaceful regime change" is a code word for "destroy the sovereign government and replace with anarchy or kike puppets", right?
Yes, giving them what they want seems like a brilliant idea, appeasing jews has never bit anyone in the ass.
It's essentially kike-speak for a declaration of war
No argument here.

You clowns are fooling nobody anymore. You're literally the most transparent shills to have ever been seen on Holla Forums. Next to you guys, even the notoriously obnoxious and indiscreet JIDF Hasbara scum with their immediately debunked bullshit came across as sly and surreptitious and I wish I was joking.

You're done.

And another (1). Keep coming, shills.

More made up nonsense.

Switching goalposts. Another very familiar shill tactic whenever shills are proven wrong and their lies are exposed.

First Bannon was allegedly pushing for war with China
Then that got debunked
And now suddenly he foresees a war in the Pacific, as if foreseeing a war equals pushing for a war (which it doesn't by any stretch of the imagination).

They aren't. The ardent zionists are Mattis, Tillerson and the countless jews in his admin, all of which get a pass by shills like yourself (for the simple reason that they are still members of the Trump admin).

Not Bannon and Gorka.

I'm looking at it from thier perspective, not mine. As I would be taking a completely different route than these old establishment 'stabilize the region' types. I wouldn't be appeasing or neutral towards Israel.

Why are you bending over backwards in defense of Bannon and Gorka? I haven't done a damn thing ITT except call you a kike. I'm not shilling for anyone or anything. I fucking hate Bannon. I hate Gorka. I hate Mattis and Tillerson and the rest of the goddamn kikes that Trump appointed. I'd like to see the whole fucking lot of them purged and hung for treason.

Get bent you fucking cocksucker.

He said "we are going to be at war in the South China Sea within 5 years" you fucking dipshit. Do you think he was talking about Malaysia?

Also, I'm not saying that Trump's foreign policy team is a bunch of great guys that have an impeccable record of fighting against the kikes. I'm just saying that they don't suck Israel's cock as much as Bannon and Gorka.

After destroying everything, Ivanka has to distance herself from her father so she can run as a Democrat.

Bannon was holding Trump back, practically the moment he left… he gave a fiery election-Trump style speech, pardoned Joe Arpaio and announced he is planning to end DACA and TPS.

I hope Trump is sowing seeds of resentment towards her husband in Ivanka's head. Maybe we'll get a good divorce before they're out.

KIKE SHILLS BTFO YET AGAIN

And you can go right back there.

user, please. I can only take so much winning

ffs, I really wish we could nuke NYC and all the entitled, sheltered, smug kikes and bimbos…

Not just TRS, Sean Last.

These kikes can't go soon enough.

You mean kike now.

Doesn't mean "In mid 2018". Hopefully that's just PR shittery to cover them leaving in september. See you in september

6,000,000 hours of Photoshop later
lazy niggers

Finally he's acting like the man of the household again. My respect went up for him.

We've always been at war with Eurasia, user.

I highly doubt Trump likes being depicted as an anti-semite, he already has to deal with MSNBC/CNN calling him one.

What's bizarre is you think we thought they were "based".

Describing someone as base means negative qualities by the way, you language distorting nigger.

Why not right now. Mark my words, now that they are counting their days, Yael and jared will ramp up their efforts to subvert Trump

Looks terrible. Is there anyone with a better cap than this low resolution shit?

Reminder that the term "based" is nigger slang popularized by that faggot "rapper" Lil B. I've always found it highly suspect that it was used so frequently on Holla Forums because of its origins. It's a nigger meme, just like pic related.

"MUH BASED ____"

so they interfere with the people we wanted working with Trump and get them fired, then say "we're off now, thanks, bye"
cunts they should never have been there in the first place