Copypaste from Holla Forums

Ad Vault Thread

Fork of uBlock with a feature that clicks ads over a certain period of time.

It's a tactic called "click-fraud" it floods Google's tracking algorithm with false information.

More to the point, it means that advertisers pay for false clicks, which prompts them asking for refunds which Google must honor out-of-pocket. It also erodes trust in AdSense if advertisers believe Google isn't giving full refunds.

It appears to be working, they blocked the add-on on Chrome and they're are freaking out about it here: archive.fo/ZsqYo

The add-on "staggers" clicks over a length of time. This makes it difficult for Google to ever filter false clicks.

Not quite. The average click-rate per IP is high because of public and institutional IP addresses on campuses, cell-towers, bus stations, etc. Even if they filter IPs with 'too many' clicks, they inevitably end up cutting off a huge percentage of legitimate AdSense marketshare. You can switch IPs if you wish.

You can also reduce the percentage of ads clicked in settings.

I don't think so. AdSense is a big money-maker for Google and I don't see them undermining it on purpose. If they wished to track you they would do so using Google Analytics.

If you blocked Google Analytics (uBlock and Ad Nasuesm block Google Analytics), their next option would be to use Youtube and Google Maps embeds on pages. Every time a Youtube or Maps box is visible on a page, Google has already snagged your IP and the domain you're on. That's why I don't think Google is trying to kill AdSense just to track users.

If you wish to become invisible to Google, use uBlock and NoScript.

adnauseam.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/401240-ron-paul-youtube-demonetization-censorship-advertisers/
archive.is/yGdsM
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#who-can-tell-that-im-using-adnauseam
archive.fo/mwUCG
huffingtonpost.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already costed them 40$ :^)

‘Economic censorship’: YouTube bans advertisers from Ron Paul videos rt.com/usa/401240-ron-paul-youtube-demonetization-censorship-advertisers/

archive.is/yGdsM

Upon “manual review,” the website has found a series of videos posted by the Ron Paul Liberty Report “unsuitable for all advertisers,” effectively denying Paul and his online news program potential revenue from views.

Dr. Paul, a 12-term ex-congressman and three-time presidential candidate, is known for views that often contradict those of Washington’s political establishment, especially on issues of war and peace. He currently helms the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, headquartered near Houston, Texas.

“We have no violence, no foul language, no political extremism, no hate or intolerance,” Daniel McAdams, co-producer of the Ron Paul Liberty Report, told RT America. “Our program is simply a news analysis discussion from a libertarian and antiwar perspective.”

McAdams, who also is executive director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, added that the YouTube demonetization “creates enormous financial burdens for the program.”

YouTube did not immediately respond to a request for comment on why it decided to exclude Paul’s videos from gaining advertising benefits.

Google is off the fucking rails. Sergey Brin is a literal Bolshevik.

already wasted 90$ of jewgles money just by clicking autocompletes on searches about electronics and sales of electronics in my area :^)

what kind of traffic does this show up as?
would system admins pickup on this and freak out?

As if you're clicking a lot of ads
btw, you can make the adnasueum not click tracking ads

INB4
"This is not good for muh internet business community"
and
"This doesn't actually hurt jewgle"
shills.

We had a thread about it, already.

This only hurts Jewgle and Amazon/other advertisement serving networks

This does hurt Jewgle

cant dload ublock origin bc its not compatible with firefox 56…

so I installed adnauseam on iceweasel on a vm and it says no ads collected

also, adding "buy" or "sales" and "price" in your searches helps with ads
also, do in your local language because thats targetted ads that go for you

I just went "tires price" on my language and started clicking autocomplete searches couple of times and already costed Google 30$

But is it safe?

Whenever I see something like this especially with a fairly slick well made website.
I do wonder. Who else may be watching if I install this?

yes, no harm will come to the planet Jupiter if you run it. good thing you asked. I'm sure fans of Jupiter appreciate it.

but if you want an answer to a different sort of safety, go ahead and specify

if, for example, you mean is it safe for 'you', I will say: it is highly unlikely that any harm will come to your liver from running the program.

Lets be more specific then retard.

Will it enable its makers to spy on my activity? Am I recording and sending information anywhere and if so what?
Is this keylogging? Is it telling anyone anything?

Is it spyware/adware/malware?

Well, I've already raped my computer for downloading hacked clients for minecraft and the speakonia text to speech app that hasn't been updated since 2004.

One more shnazzy download for my collection.

checked em, i got it working with chromium on vm with developer options.

if you don't want them to eventually figure out that your clicks are automated, keep the click rate relatively low. I keep mine right above Sometimes.

almost as if you're the retard for not specifying sooner so you got retarded answers. think of that.

good question (not retarded like your previous one) and one I can't answer

another good one. Amazing - you suddenly got good at this. Still don't know

Basic security concern, who would be best to answer this? someone in a political or >>>Holla Forums forum?

it's telling your browser/computer to perform an action. but don't know.

don't know

These are all good questions for a security concerned individual. And, since security concerned groups wouldn't promote bad addons/software, that you're asking sugggests we're not concerned with these things at all so we'd probably want you to partake in some datamining botnet.

Luckily, none or little of us here are, so you can ask questions like these and then we learn what we should be concerned about so we can investigate it ourselves (including OP and all of the people in >>>Holla Forums who already used it).

This was a learning experience, for everyone but you. Thanks.

this automates searchs
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

Will it enable its makers to spy on my activity?
Am I recording and sending information anywhere and if so what?
Is this keylogging?
Is it telling anyone anything?
Is it spyware/adware/malware?

It's an open-source fork of uBlock, so all of the above is unlikely.

You guys do realize we already have a script and a program under development to automate all of this so you just let it run overnight or something

Anyone that is not a literal sperg could have easily inferred what was meant by that comment, you literal fucking sperg.

(checked)
thats what im waiting on

If you use that script, do it in incognito. Otherwise it will produce a highly irregular activity log. Google uses tons of ML to prevent fraudulent ad clicks, so it will likely be able to detect that.

God fucking damn, do I hate it when mouth breathers try to sound smart.

Most people could figure out what questions are being asked by context alone without the need for specific questions to be asked.

And its not secret these boards are visited by our enemies who have encouraged the use of honeypots before.

Open source but how many of us have the skillset to go through it in detail and determine these things?

At the moment, we recommend you run this on a VPN, proxy, or a shared network such as your college campus or some public WiFi hotspot, or even a VPC if you have a few handy. There isn't enough data yet to see how Google will flag your IP, but I'm not a dynamic IP anyways so that doesn't concern me. If you do use AdNauseam on your personal IP, just install it on a separate browser that flushes daily and use that for casual web/news browsing and let it only click ads some of the time. There are some people that are also working on a script to target the top 100 alexa websites, so we'll be automating that as well.

you can infer a lot of things from such a question. i just demonstrated it :)

if you're so retarded you need to be spoonfed on its safety, then you're probably so retarded that when you're told it's not 100%, at no time in the universe guaranteed to not hurt you in some way, you'll pass on it, and you're just wasting time. I might as well waste my time with you at that point while having fun at the expense of you being so dull

>I'm on a dynamic IP anyways…

Using that script might temporarily put your IP on a blocklist, so none of your ad clicks will be monetized. When I say "might" I mean that if I was working on anti-ad-fraud team in Google, I would automate that first thing.

See

it's also not that hard to read the thread and notice someone saying 'this has been discussed before' and then also notice no one calling it out as unsafe

noice
let's share ads btw

(you)

This has not been discussed before
This has been discussed before
This has been wombatted before
This has been used in committing a federal offence.

Note how easy it is to write bullshit?
I could post a thread on ferret grooming and then using a proxy post a response saying this has already been discussed before.

Make sure you are doing this on leftist sites. If lefty sites get a reputation for click fraud and are noted as more likely to have fraud, advertisers will back out from those sites or the cost the site can get for an ad goes down.

It's a good idea to go to shitty sites like huffpo, enable ad nauseam and visit as many articles as possible. If specific sites were to be targeted, it would cause problems for google and the specific site. But you should only target a site and give them more fake clicks, not focus entirely on one site. For bonus, you should just visit a lot of lefty sites and act like you're a bored SJWs in your mum's basement browsing reddit and lefty blogs all day.

This is a good start and it's working, but the whole thing could be improved a lot to increase damage. This can be escalated to affect more than Google, and affect these lefty sites as well.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#who-can-tell-that-im-using-adnauseam

Various parties may be able to detect AdNauseam, including websites (with Ads) that you visit, advertisers, and and Ad-networks (there may be additional parties behind the scenes of which we are not aware.) If they detect enough users, we hope they will get the message. AdNauseam and systems like it allow users to communicate their dissatisfaction directly, unmediated by vested interests who might claim to speak on our behalf.

It depends on the advertising business model and the degree of effort they are willing to put into filtering. Some might, others would not.

running it over a vpn chill

Yeah I wouldn't touch that. Let the kike initiative die, and let's fight for a goyish alternative.

regardless, the question of 'is it safe' has many aspects all of which some people will be able to tell easily and some won't. the simplistic inquiry made it appear like a wholistic requirement on the questioner's part, instead of compartmentalized, like I explained

what about this site then schlomo? lets abandon it as well, might as well have the electricity shut off too since we all know who owns that company

We need a browser plugin that automatically browses and clicks ads like a human would (not through a single GET request). That would be a game changer.

aside from just not wanting to be blacklisted on jewgle's services in some way, that's the only other reason i'd see not to support doing this (aside from a future [if not already present, then oops] interpretation of this behavior as 'digital economic terrorism'… and i wouldn't put it past the kikes to invent something like that)

You can't be so stupid as to not know the difference between a chan board and an addon that you download.

what os are you using?

CIVNATS GOING FULL FASH IN 3.. 2..

Bump to hurt the Jews most precious possession and source of his power, the fuckers wallet.

THIS
we need a list for lefty stuff

How'd you find that out?

"How does AdNauseam estimate the click cost it shows in the menu and vault?

Pay-per-Click (PPC) is a common internet advertising model in which advertisers pay for individual clicks on Ads. The cost involved varies widely depending on a number of factors. One important factor is the type of website the Ad appears on; whether a normal 'display' website, or a 'search' website where the Ads shown are based on the user's query. The latter is generally more effective, with prices commonly calculated on the spot through a real-time bidding system. Display Ads may use fixed prices or other pricing models to determine click cost. Depending on these and other factors, costs per click range from below 1$ to over $50. As the precise cost generated by clicks is not visible to the client, AdNauseam calculates an estimate using an average value of $1.58 for each clicked Ad. This value is taken from this analysis, in which various advertising models and platforms are taken into account."
archive.fo/mwUCG

Oh, you fucking ferret shills, when are you going to fuck off? Holla Forums is a weasel board, and we know you're not from here. Go back to /an/.

:^)

KIKING KIKES - NICE

Is huffingtonpost.com/ white listed or what?

I can see they have ads, but when I visit with the adnausem extension enabled it just hides the ad, but it does not detect it to click on

opera + built in vpn + adnauseam

love the look of the advault, it's like playing fallout

or pokemon go

should be a way to delay the time between clicking the ads

keep the links saved, and click it at 5 - 10 - 15 minutes each

Has anyone actually looked at the add-on to see if there are hidden (((surprises))) left by the jewish developers?

Daily reminder Jews used their control of advertising bureaus to take control of the newspapers in the last century

Basically when they wanted remove all press owned by whites they didn't do it the white way of starting their own newspapers and trying to out-compete the goyim but the jewish way of taking over the much, much smaller market of advertising bureaus. Then they simply starved the competition by "failing" to land them advertising deals, advising companies who wanted to buy advertisements to not place them in the white newspapers for made up reasons regarding the papers reputation, and finally when a kosher alternative came about directing as much ads as they could to it by telling their clients its a much better newspaper with wider readership.

Now kikes have started doing the same with the internet. Do not give them this control. Crash the ad market in favor of direct payments and donations/patronage.

Ad Market is owned by Jews too, dear Torpedo

It’s blocked already, so it’s worthless.

more

how about instead of talking like a nigger you explain yourself

go suckstart a buick

Is waterfox a meme or what? I've been using chrome for ages but now that I've realised just how much is in the hands of the jews and decided I want to stop being a goy I'm not sure what isn't poz'd. I heard firefox is also spyware.

they're all fucked. go learn about routers and build a pfsense box to keep the CIAniggers out and build an actual leak-proof vpn connection.

sauce? I got an array of beaglebones on standby and I can't be arsed to sift through old status posts and one-liner nigger shills

Mossad Nasuesm

Good luck with that plebs

The thing needs like a "Global Stats" page where it shows the total number of ads clicked and the total amount of Google money wasted over the entire time you've had it installed.

Or hell just put the total in the corner of the Ad Vault

Nice. Useful info. Will make changes!