CIANIGGER RATLINE EXPOSED

CIANIGGER RATLINE EXPOSED

Thread was slid by the shills, recreating it.

archive.fo/0yhnq
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/journalist-interrogated-fired-story-linking-cia-and-syria-weapons-flights

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115
balkaninsight.com/en/page/balkan-arms-trade
twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/901624721996963840
hooktube.com/watch?v=dnDetIlLozc
jewtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
russia-insider.com/en/politics/us-used-diplomatic-flights-arm-terrorists-syria/ri20766
jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-Threat/ISIS-assassinates-journalist-in-Turkey-for-reporting-about-its-crimes-in-Syria-450876
archive.larouchepac.com/bae911
archive.is/apu5c
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/221081
archive.is/C1qMH
linkedin.com/in/mikhailkonev
ml.com/mlwm/system/viewfapage.aspx?pageurl=varzigroup)
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06338326/filing-history
archive.is/eOY2r
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/22244
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/29006
archive.is/fLYF9
archive.is/S6prZ
archive.is/IUVAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you mods are mongrels that micro-control everything on this board, aren't you?

Glow in the Dark CIANigger detected

Interesting. I always wondered why the American embassy here needed 7 buildings and 400 employees surrounded by a wall.
Unless this is standard procedure, but I've yet to see another country do something similar.

The big news here is that we know exactly how the weapons got to ISIS.

First post, everytime! This explains why CIAfaggots were muddying the waters in the Syria threads lately. They know the game is up, and the rope awaits them all.

This and the other bizarre sticky here: tells me one of 4 things;
1). Kikewheels is either kill or has been given a mecha body by the illuminatis
2). Jim's plan to cleverly disguise the odor from his meth lab with a smelly pig farm has failed (just like the 2,000 Duerte'd flip corpses who tried the exact same thing FFS Jim you retarded cunt) and he and his tranny harem have turned state's evidence
3). magic mushroom season started early in the hotpocket ITT's country or they live in a tropical nigger shithole where psylocybes grow on animal shit year-round
4). literally CIAniggers
Sage because fuck you.

Can we get some fucking domestic traitors executed over this? I know for damed sure arming terrorists is treason, only when we start killing traitors that give or carryout illegal orders will they stop.

what meme is that?

Cool. I enjoy a story about CIAniggers getting pulled out from their ratholes. I just want to know if Trump is ever going to do something about this.

We're no longer in Syria except for the (((US-led Coalition))) so there's no grounds for the CIA to be there, at least technically. It's obvious they're an autonomous kike organization. I bet CIAniggers and Mossad agents all know each other by their first names.

Related
Obama pardoned a arms dealer supplying weapons to ISIS

politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

This news got swept under the rug hard

Boy are you in for a treat because if you read the OP:
>Gaytandzhieva even traveled to Aleppo where she filmed and examined labeled weapons shipping containers held in underground jihadist storehouses.
This womyn ninja journalist cracked the case by sauntering into ISIS warehouses, reading labels, not getting raped to death and reporting back.

Maybe she went to those ISIS warehouses after they had been defeated in Aleppo?

Spotted the newfag

How to weaponize this information? What damage can we do?
Can we make info graphs and easily shareable images to spread on social networks?

Can we bring this to Trump's attention?

They really did bury this, wew.

Guess its nice to have it documented, but eh. Nothing new.

(heiled)
Obongo's pardons is full of drug dealers.

Good to know, CIANigger.

Tweet the article to him.

Milhouse is not a meme.

You just put on a burqa and say urka durka mohammed jihad whenever someone asks why you're there, free pass into any ISIS bunker.

Same here.

Why the need for a fuckton of buildings and a fuckton more "hidden bases" out in the middle of nowhere? Were the globalist planning this meticulously a long time ago?

Also Murrica has dozens of military bases all over Europe. They can directly fly everything from murrica to yurop and easily foward the package around the continent since the borders within Europe are unprotected. Really convenient that the inner european borders and visa restrictions to eastern europe got removed few months before 9/11. Gives you an insight about why they tried to get Turkroaches into the European union too.

No wonder the Kikes are threatening Assad too
and the sliders are sliding.
They know the jig is up if this breaks…

The kikes are terrified, all their plans are crashing down, kek.

They sent lots of mercs incl the legion from throughout EU to eastern EU, to fly out to Syria to start the fucking war. IS handled that initially, basically a CIAnigger front company for the kikes.
Been going on for 6-7 years…

same here. they used my country to smuggle arms to the yugo war, but today most ex-eastern bloc weaponery and equipment from eastern europe goes to the checz republic for "disposal" or "storage", and is then transported either via eastern balkans or via air and sea to saudi arabia, turkey, jordan and then given to terrorists.
there was a fuzz when new rocket launchers with our armys markings appeared in ISIS hands after they were sent for disposal to CZ. the media ofcourse swept it under the rug and noone ever talked about it, not surprising tho since we had a shitton of arms smuggling and corruption here.

theres a good site for this shit tho
balkaninsight.com/en/page/balkan-arms-trade

>balkaninsight.com/en/page/balkan-arms-trade
That's a pretty good site.
Thanks user.

Please tell me the cianiggers found a new way to fund their weapon shipments.

Fucking despice these cianiggers.

Without revealing too much information, I forwarded some original research I did about human trafficking and cia weapons smuggling thru ossetia and the caucuses in November during the height of pedosta Revelations. I forwarded it all to the people in the right hands and was told I was going in the right direction.

CIA uses Priscilla lustre Taylor's planes.

I think he already knows
twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/901624721996963840
hooktube.com/watch?v=dnDetIlLozc

Also server upgrade ongoing

slightly off topic but.. I was trolling craigslist and found a post advertising renting some guys backyard for sex parties. I dug into him and found some really weird connections. tldr; it looks a hell of a lot like a human trafficking rat tunnel operating between florida and the carribbean. It connects to a commie enclave in georgia and has strong implications of ties to dws.

I made a thread on it that gained some traction but the more I found the less I wanted anything to do with it. It stinks to high fucking heaven and I dont into opsec nearly well enough. The latest shit I found on it was the street next to the street that the son lives on bears their name and then the subsequent streets, wagonwheel one of the teachings of crowley bullshit, sans souci all the major places bearing the name have ties to devil worship, whiteside jack/john whiteside parson aka marvel parson.. guys name is marvel and his story reads like someone that iron man would be based on and tony starks father was portrayed to look like him, are all words associated with aleister crowley and the extreme amount of masonic lodges in the area gives it an extra sprinkling of spoop.

If anyone wants to try looking into it pic related is the beginning of the dig, key words are Tidwell/Tidewell,Tideswell, Big Canoe, Smoke Signal, Brevard County Florida.

This is something very much worth a healthy dose of autism Im too close to it and havent taken opsec seriously enough to continue. After I posted the thread that I started a couple of weeks ago I started noticing that I was being followed. Which I passed off as me just being paranoid until one day at my folks community pool we were the only ones there some random guy came in, sat down on a beach chair and pulled out his phone and pretended to be reading something but the whole time the phones camera followed me while holding my son. And it wasnt just me my folks noticed it and were concerned. So Im not touching this any more but there is something huge here and it needs autism.

Apologies if this derails the thread.

Very interesting. CZ firearms' entire production line of the CZ SP01 has been purchased by the CZ government. The pistol has been next to impossible to find on the civilian market in America and when I dug into it I found that to be the reason. I had assumed they were refitting their military after siding with hungary and austria. I wonder if sp01's have been turning up in ISIS possession

(((Greedy shitheads))) at work ruining people's lives and destroying other cultures. People should fight back by any means necessary.

so, why is it so bad to sent weapons to destabilize everyone

your translator is malfunctioning, bibi.

Dumb question, but how comes CIA* has to use Azerbaijani airlines to ship weapons?
Like, why don't they just get the US Airforce to fly the stuff out to Turkey for them? Or just drive there? Or take it by boat?
Laziness?

little known fact: Azerbaijan is a kike enclave. Its likely their ancestral homeland and it is also likely their real 'israel'.

"everyone i disagree with is a jew" the pol guide to discourse

Uhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So…… He's a liar or he's telling the truth.

let's not forget about kazakhstan
jewtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Trips checked
I have one from a couple years back. It's probably just because it's such a good firearm. I have about 10 handguns and that's my battle weapon on DOTR

Military and CIA aren't always in 100% agreement, and CIA likes to have their own channels in case they have to go around the military.

Probably explains all the vz58's that have been popping up over there.

Reported for not even trying.

CZ here, the government is corrupt as fuck and there's a scandal about a private company bribing politicians, or politicians siphoning money from state-run shit literally every other month. If CIA approached a politician here, offering him some millions in exchange for hiding them sending weapons to ISIS (especially if the weapons were sent for disposal – HAHAHA that shit is the easiest to fake! All you need is to fudge a few numbers, and nobody will ever know), you can bet your ass he'd jump at it. It would require little effort from him, and even if he got caught, he could just play retarded and claim that he thought he was just supporting NATO or some shit and that he didn't know it went to ISIS.

All I know is all the vz58's that got dumped on the Afghans were worn out to the point that they probably should have been recycled. I like my vz though.

In that case it might actually just be that old. Czechoslovakia supplied arms to all of soviet block, and specifically dumped a lot of arms to "friendly" regimes and groups in the middle east.

I was referring to ones dumped on them after the US lead invasion of Afghanistan.

DC is shoveling money into CIA programs after the succes of arab spring and ukraine. and that money will just keep coming because US debt has virtually no limit to hit.

i think youll just love to see how the CIA op Timber sycamore went in syria
hint: they lost track of the money and arms the moment it crossed jordan-sy border and a senator actually called it out
(pic unrelated its a completely different US fuckup)

5d chess yet again, they now openly admit Obama commuted the sentence of a violent terrorist that killed many people.
Meanwhile their screeches of Arpaio racial profiling reveal that they support the notion that detaining illegals is illegal, period.
Self defeating ultra cucks, the lot of them.

The CIA likes to use these kinds of things since it means they don't have to report where the money is going. That what "off the books" means.

yeah
they do
they sure do

Download TAILs or Qubes, qubes is he best option.

Yeah. The US Military is actually backing Assad isn't it?
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Can't they just label the boxes "paperwork" and send them by courier anyway though. Or maybe this was the courier. Again, why Azerbaijan though?

Also read books on counter surveillance, I got a few.

Mossad tells CIAnogs when they get to tie their shoelaces. MI6 also.

A Bulgarian reporter has uncovered evidence that the United States and its allies, notably Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, have been using Azerbaijan’s Silk War Airlines to ferry entire planeloads of weapons to Syrian militants, some of which ended up in the hands of al-Qaeda’s Nusra Front.

Some 350 different flights, all labeled “diplomatic” flights to avoid being searched for weapons, were sent into the area, generally carrying arms purchased in Eastern Europe, so as to disguise the country that was actually sending them.

russia-insider.com/en/politics/us-used-diplomatic-flights-arm-terrorists-syria/ri20766

>russia-insider.com/en/politics/us-used-diplomatic-flights-arm-terrorists-syria/ri20766
If Putin were smart, he would set up a propaganda arm of the FSB that releases reports on foreign IC agency activities

Just be happy the mods even care and are active. It could be worse, they could actively facilitate shills and remove actual discussions.

Diplomatic for who? US diplomats, or Azerbaijani diplomats. Kind of odd for the former, but wouldn't the latter imply co-operation with the Azerbaijan government? To supply arms into the Syrian conflict. Kind of hot stuff for Azerbaijan to get involved in. What's their relationship with Iran anyway?

Fuck, Syria is confusing every time I look into this.

source for the bird with glasses?

You told Ron Paul? I assume he knew before you told him.

Azerbaijan is friendly with Turkey while the Armenians are friends with the Russians. That should give you an idea on how Iran views them.

The military fucking hates the CIA niggers because CIA niggers made them do their dirty work like guarding poppy fields and overthrowing democratic elected governments to install dictators who support the Cocaine trade. The most recent being the entire Iraq affair where they realized they were played big time by CIAniggers.

CIA niggers hate the military for a myriad of reasons probably the biggest being the military is what stands between them and doing whatever the fuck they want. They are also extremely aware the military wants to round them all up and hang them for treason.

>>>/methods/

>jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-Threat/ISIS-assassinates-journalist-in-Turkey-for-reporting-about-its-crimes-in-Syria-450876

Interesting theory. I like it.

Look up Serena Shim phamalam… turkey is notorious for this shit

they're also anime degenerate jews

You were able to mimic our infighting, but not our selection of smug anime girls; is this why you're frustrated, analyst and by analyst, I mean part time h1b clerk?

My heart jumped when I saw "Silk Way". Let me tell you why. I'm shaking a little, to be honest. I used to work with these guys. They're one of several cargo companies operating from former Soviet states. After the Soviet Union collapsed, most in the military were without pay, so they ended up just selling off a whole bunch of old equipment, vehicles, planes, weapons, absolutely anything. So in the 90's you could get an IL76 for like 200,000 thousand American (very cheap and I will tell you about the IL-76 in a bit) and so people bought these cargo planes and hired former Soviet pilots and chartered the planes out cheap. They attracted entities like Amnesty International, the UN, the Red Cross, and many other big organisations, who wanted to save money on delivering aid. They paid fuck-all for these pilots to fly these duck-taped planes into warzones, so the pilots made money on the grey cargo, the extra ten or so tonnes of extra cargo they could put onto the plane.

The cargo could be guns, ammunition, vehicles, even tanks, and how do they get away with it? Just by hiding it, they use Antonovs too but I myself know the Ilyushin 76 much better, and I am not joking here, you can hide a utility truck in these hidden spaces. When Starikov crashed en route to Libya over Serbia in 96, they found bits of fighter jets amongst the wreckage of the IL76. Just one of many examples! Sorry, I am just explaining some of the extent of this.

Anyway, some important hubs are Sharjah in the UAE, Entebbe in Uganda, Baku in Azerbaijan, some places more just for organisation rather than actual physical trading like Yekaterinburg, and it's funny there are some identities they use over again, even the name I used sometimes was like a "stock" ID that also conveys like a code, if that makes sense. Sometimes you hear of a big news arrest like Viktor Boot, but generally the CIA and Interpol and fucking everybody really, uses companies like Silk Way to get things to certain places. We took care of End User Certificates. One was a really rushed job and when they arrived at Sharjah an unfamiliar white guy maybe made their pants go brown but in the end, no problem. Funny, isn't it? There are certain routes, or pipelines. I could put them on a map if they are not already common knowledge?

Long post sorry and I don't know if anything I say here can be useful, but I guess if anybody wants to know about who the Silk Way guys are and how and where they operate and who they deal with I can maybe help? It's a thriving trade, on one side you have the surface economy of stocks and iphones and shit, on the other you have the grey economy, and i'ts far bigger. Although, I should say, I haven't been involved since 2013. And again, Silk Way is just one of these companies, there are many more who do the same thing.

kek

That's a pretty big understatement, Iranians are pretty heavily pro-Armenia

I would certainly be interested in hearing you elaborate

I must re-iterate something. Sharjah is the most important place. A lot happens at Sharjah. The Arabs like to distract the Western eye with their glittery Dubai but there is a lot of money in that country, and for the orchestrators, war can be very profitable.

But if anyone wants to look more into this, start with Sharjah airport. It all goes down in Sharjah.

plz
and they are?

Give as much info as you can, but maintain OPSEC. I am interested.

Economy

Sharjah is the headquarters of Air Arabia, the first low cost airline in the Middle East, which operates to the Middle East, Asia and Europe. The headquarters is in the Sharjah Freight Center,[16] on the property of Sharjah International Airport.[17]

Sharjah Airport International Free Zone, popularly known as SAIF Zone, is one of the prominent free-trade zones in UAE. More than 6000 companies operates from SAIF Zone. The cost of setting up business in Sharjah is less than in any other emirates of UAE, and the focus of industrialisation has in recent years turned Sharjah into a commercial centre. thanks to the facility of 100% foreign ownership, repatriation of capital and profits and exemption from income and corporate taxes, SAIF Zone has attracted investors from more than 90 countries.

Hamriyah Free Zone : Established in 1995, offers competitive and unique opportunities to establish business in a tax free environment, full company ownership, exemption from all commercial levies and repatration of capital and profits. The free zone provde access to 14 meter deep water port and 7 meter deep inners harbor.
from wik
seems legit

i hope youre typing

I am deep into researching PMC, paramilitary, black ops. Unless this dude is even more autist, he is legit.
The way he describes the smuggling is similar to Sean McFate but has actual info.

similar, i just like the perspective
sounded legit on first reading, the lil bit about uae was a thin confirmation

its my intel
and i want it NOW
seriously, he better fucking start dumping, im bored and this is interesting

Sometimes I wonder just who in the fuck you people actually are.

How many high ranking/powerful anons are there? It seems like a lot.

Well we didn't take orders from the CIA or anything like that. We simply didn't ask questions. In fact, asking questions was considered not only unwise but also rude in this culture. Shipments would be done for anyone usually. The Taliban, private clients, Al-Shabaab, whichever warlord was currently boss of whichever African shithole, etc. Private clients were for obvious reasons always the most suspicious, but again, we didn't ask. The CIA and friends perform the bulk of these operations with most of the people involved not even knowing that they are involved. The pilots and crew don't usually have any idea what is on their planes. They let the client load it, and let the clients on the other end unload it. They just fly, and I could tell you some cool stories about going on this IL76/Candid planes but it's a bit off topic I guess. Suffice it to say it's… an experience.

That doesn't mean we had no idea what was going on, we'd always know, somehow, or at least have a good idea. Maybe the crew wouldn't know what kind of weapons they were carrying, but they'd know it was weapons of some kind. his is a vast network. Most of our identity documents (needed for travel) came from Latvia, because I guess that's just where our guys were. And these of course would pass, so clearly some government facility access there. If any trouble is found it's usually just baksheesh that takes care of it. We were I guess like a tool that could be picked up by anyone who knew how to use us. Sometimes the clients wouldn't actually know, so obviously the nice lady from Amnesty International organising some tents and water tanks to Sudan wasn't planning several tonnes of aumminition as well, so we would contact our "actual" clients, and these would be the Al-Kebaabs and African dictators and Mr X's. Did you know that there is a little Russian community in Uganda? Of all places! Wonder why. Also remember something - Russian is the second most widely spoken language in Israel. Lots of work for unemployed Soviet guys in the 90's in the Middle East, especially in Israel.

A lot of these companies started in the 90's then didn't last long, they keep getting replaced by new companies every few years but some have been around for a while. Aviacon is one, Abakan, Badr/Azza from Sudan, there were a couple in Zimbabwe but I'm not sure if they're still operating, I know Volar was a Ukrainian one that got fucked over a few years back, not sure what they did with their fleet though. There are a LOT of these companies. Often they only have like 3 or 4 planes, some only just 1 or 2. Not big fleets. But a lot of companies springing up like weeds here and there. It's safe to say that the vast majority if not all companies using the Ilyushin are suspicious, also the big Antonovs but again, my experience is mostly limited to the Ilys.

this is sadly the purest form of meritocracy there is,user.
so ppl of all class strata collect here
because an user is an user, only your thread post history matters
ideological freedom
i sometimes dream of this place going down just to see what would happen irl w/ the free time, resources, and the user spite

The only reason why we're still completely untouched by the recent censorship is because we're the only far-right group with actual power and the ability to fight back. Going after imageboards would cause GamerGate on steroids and force us to develop true decentralized imageboard software. It wouldn't stop us and we'd strike back to times as hard.

In one form or another we're here forever.

any intel on 2009-2010 somali runs?
any intel on eritrea?

Insanity is our superpower. No one in their right mind would talk about suppressing a japanese cartoon shitposter movement out loud. Not the agencies, not the politicians, not Soros groups. Because anyone who says it out loud appears to be completely retarded. They know who we are. They know what we do. But they are powerless to do anything, because they would have to admit that an absurd movement has power to influence the political scene. Imagine a Special Forces general admitting they are routinely getting beaten by midgets in clown costumes. That’s us.

midgets in clown suits

After this guys second post, and quick research, he is legit. The rabbit hole goes deep.

here are some maps

Honest question. How hard is the intel that any anons on this board can confirm. Asking due to seeing russian bot/shills pushing similar news story on twatter.

well assuming you left
thx

Another thing I quickly want to say (sorry for writing so much, this is a very big subject), is, you remember Timoshenko from Ukraine? She had some trouble with Paul Manafort some years back after she called him out for collaborating on tax evasion with a Ukrainian oligarch (Firtash) and I think also (could be wrong, please fact check) for dealing with Deripaska - Oleg Deripaska was a major player in this global arms market. I can't remember if Manafort is still working with Trump? Sorry, not American. But anyway, do not fucking trust that guy! He also has involvements with the Arabs.

Speaking of Ukraine, so I haven't really been involved with Silk Way for a while but I was in Ukraine for a bit in 2014 - 2015. And it was just the exact same thing. Equipment would come from different sources, some American, some Russian, some Arabic sometimes, and the Caucasus is a great place to funnel shipments through. Donbass especially is a dirty war, with fighters using covert supply lines, so to speak.

Americans were sending a lot of shit there in the late 2000's/early 2010's that I know of. Or at least, American weapons were ending up in Somalia. (It is true that not everyone selling American gear is an American). I know in 2009 a shipment of tanks made it safely into Mogadishu. I can find out specifically what kind of tanks too, that's one of the few things I recorded because that landing was such a good story, ha, but I'm afraid you must wait until I have had some food and gone home (3 hours or so).

Source

based user, im sorry for not having anything to offer you

if you could , that'd be great
the sanctions are a lynch pin in the UN's hypocrisy

Cool, I'm glad of your interest. I will come back in a bit and maybe in this time I will try to speak to some people and get more names and dates.

Haha, I'm not anyone, I just went looking for this stuff and found it. Something I want to convey sometimes, but struggle to, is just how accessible this entire market actually is. Even Westerners in Syria, in fucking Syria in 2012, would see truck convoys go past all the time, weird giant planes landing in weird dangerous airstrips, and still somehow manage to just not really think about it. Remember as I said, that this market is much bigger than the market that you see, only most of the players don't even know they're playing.

Anyway if anyone is interested I will come back with some names, dates, maybe try to dig up some shipment details. I've seen what it does fist-hand. I want them to stop using people as pawns the way they do. If there's anything in particular anyone wants information on, please ask. But I mean it does go on, this market is what creates all the myriad different jihadi groups and so on. If there's ever a civil war in the US, you guys too will get armed by people like us.

kek

Anything HOA
it seems like nobody gives a fuck about discretion in HOA ops
thx again

OOOOOOOOH, SHIT!
I have the strangest feelings you might be a long-gone vidya friend. The writing pattern, activities, and locations of operation all point to it. Even bid farewell to our gaming group before going off-grid around the same timeline.
Lost the screencap, though.
Just know we're proud you made something of yourself.
Sage for off-topic.

I'm not sure how this related to the stuff you were saying about Ukraine but i remember reading about a proposed pipeline through Ukraine from Russia to Cyprus (i think).
How does that relate to the ties Ukraine has with Hillary Clinton and the failed coup by the rebels (funnily enough, on the anniversary of the MH17 crash)
Sorry that this is so broad, i feel that there is some connection but i dont know where to start or what's going on.

I can expand on that. There is nothing like supplies getting dropped in Kiev and having them driven through UA lines for a small fee to the poor sap at the front.

Best posts here

(checked)

Silk way user, you are best user.
Anything about drugs/child/sex slave CIAngiger smuggling?
Do you know anything about submarine weapon shipments? E.g. to New Zealand?
Heard Ruskies bought shit in here for the separatist groups in 90s.
Anything about Africa? Yemen, Mali etc where foreign legion was operating? Why? Destabilisation?

I was thinking about your earlier posts on this yesterday, got anymore info?, i've been scouring the net for info.

Its probably kept quiet like chinks smuggling arms into mapleland.

i don't even want to think about the sheer number of people i would kill

I am highly fucking suspicious of anybody that accuses the Chinese of "smuggling arms", more than likely its a legitimate arms deal with Norinco/the Chinese gov and Canada/the US is trying to frame them in order to fuck over civilian gun owners
Its what they did in the US

weird. I was literally holding my SP-01 as I saw this image

They did exactly that to 4chan during Gamergate and ended up with 8ch. Perhaps they have learned better? Bringing Holla Forums's rage and autism to our table was a huge mistake for them.

The thing is, there isn't any MANPAD-tier like they got caught with in LA. Its just guns and ammo, and they from what I know they've been hoarding it, given the chaps who catch those fuck in Canada are pretty much told to ignore it and the smugglers tend to mock the fuck out of whoever interrogates them. Its been going on since the late 80's according to the former police fellow put it to a friend of mine, can't discriminate against the chinks or any other non-whites for that matter when they've completely fucked the housing market up there with retarded amounts of foreign cash. God forbid they find a white guy with an old rusted war trophy though.

Just imagine if they took /a/ down when shutting down Halfchan at the registrar level.

Imagine.

Weeaboos and otakus in their respective countries already kill people and burn buildings over minor offences to their waifus.

They have yet to know true fear.

The man is absolutely insane

This is just disappointing to watch grown men act like childish faggots…

He's actually an extremely rich Swiss banker.

Also completely batshit

looks like the good life tbh

Holyshit the shills are out in full force tonight

probably because of adnausium

All I know is the cib/SISniggers here are fucking paranoid hence the raids up north a few years back.
Had it on pretty good authority from multiple sources too….
Definitely won't find anything on the net about it either.

this is some metal gear shit right here

You had your chances to listen.

yeah read about those raids, found fuck all guns.
cheers have some OC

Kek, love it!
Would've been in AF if they'd still had actual combat wing, was top few percentile in flight school. Le Sigh..
Otahuhu NS user?

Pathetic isn't it. I always sailed but our navy isn't worth joining.
That's the one

Most of people on Holla Forums are nobodies that are smart enough to find their way around to find information.
Mind you, there was even discussion of Wikileaks staff browsing Holla Forums so I dunno, but as far as I know Holla Forums is just riddled with few hackers and usual raiders from old times.

Holla Forums is merely the shit label that Cuckopher Poole gave us, our origin lies in /n/ and /new/. We gathered information and analyzed it.

not something to admire

That first one holy crap.. it's perfect! None of the normalfags would get the reference either.
Not on electoral role/don't consent to be governed but if had to vote, he'd probably be my choice too. Immigration is a huge problem here and needs to be stopped, no more house spamming bullshit and expansionist policies.
we may have already met TBH..

Navy sure is a joke, few frigates and other vessels rusting in Devonport is about it, sadly.
The japs would be pissed if they really got involved though.

Some were shitpostin' legions before chans were a thing too, during the golden age of the internet, however it appears we are rapidly approaching it again via p2p/I2p. The kikes hopefully got the message it's easier to track/control us here than there.

It's actually already happening, just rumors of potential censorship are enough to trigger it >>>Holla Forums785171

Whether or not it actually happens (a decentralized migration) is down to whether they have the sense to not try their SHUT IT DOWN crap on 8ch. If they do it then we'd drag the entire internet to decentralized territory. Personally, I hope they do it, it'd be the biggest mistake they could make.

Define "pipeline". There are lots of "pipelines" like the heroin line through Central Asia but this is obviously not a literal line of pipe (unless you're dealing with Afghans). There's a well established financial channels in Cyprus, but if you meant an actual pipeline then I think I heard something about Cyprus and Israel? Not sure, sorry.

As for Ukraine, well I know more about the other side than the Ukrainian side. Most of what I know happened in Crimea and Donbass is just what I saw, I'm from the logistics side of things I guess, so there is a bunch of things I don't know more than you. Many people's money was put into the war, not just Clintons. What we need is to piece together all the shell companies they use, try to follow the trail of "donations" and all that. I guess I am in a good position to do this. Might take some time, but I'll do what I can.

I don't know personally about that. I mostly organised requisite documents and made customs arrangements, and the only living cargo I ever dealt with was my own dog. I believe human cargo is more commonly transported by ship or land vehicle.

Not sure about NZ, I know Australia will get some new subs soon though I think from DCNS. I know there was a bit of a shitstorm recently when Germany was trying to sell I think 3 submarines to Israel designed for carrying nuclear weapons, but some people found out about it, some arrests were made and it hasn't been finished yet. DCNS (French) submarine company is often in some kind of trouble for something too. They were completely raided in 2010 but it was one of those "raids" where they pretend like they're doing something to stop corruption, you know, keeping up appearances. Why New Zealand?

I know the war in Yemen is more Saudi bullshit propped up by their friends in the UK (the UK especially just loves the Saudis). I am more familiar with Sudan than Mali, I know a lot weapons have passed through Entebbe on their way north. There were shipments sent to Tuareg rebels in Mali, but beyond that all I know is that it was surprisingly a big operation and also quite effective. But it's like an ouroboros

What did you mean by this sentence? Which separatist groups?

Yeah Africa is fucking wild. When you fly in to Mogadishu you have go low and fast, the pilots like to do this landing where they nose-dive down then pull up at the last second, makes like this air pocket underneath the plane, crazy, but they have to be skilled to get in there. It's actually a lot better in Somalia now than it used to be, but Somalians are not easy to deal with, the country is like Afghanistan in the way it's so difficult to unite and govern and is just run by different warlords. The cargo companies just see places like this as ways to make some extra money, mostly. They won't bother unless they're paid up front. Bigger money in dealing with big dictators rich on blood diamond money.

There isn't much need to be discrete in sub-Saharan Africa because nobody really cares. It's actually quite sad about Africa. It has no hope of improving. Much of the continent is basically just a sporting ground for wealthy players. Gaddafi used to get a lot of interesting shipments.

But actually I'm more interested in what the fuck happenedf at Silk Way to get them in the shit like this. Because other companies do the same thing, this market is massive, every government uses it, I think maybe I mentioned Viktor Boot? He pissed off the wrong people, was offered up like a sacrifice to the US even though he had run for them before. So nobody really gets caught unless they make someone angry, or they need a strategic sacrifice. Actually now that I think about it, what was in these flight plans exactly? Because the way we did it, our flight plans were legit. Our planes would clear customs in places where we had no existing contacts, because the cargo was actually hidden (like the spaces on IL76 don't even show in the blueprints, it's insane). And putting a deal like this into written communications seems really sloppy.

[sage for double post]

Sorry, I'm tired, just wanted to quickly add, in Africa, and in the ME, there is often not a lot of media. People don't take kindly to cameras and questions. Even in the Syria, journalists only ever report a fraction of the war. I remember checking English news sources about Ukraine when it broke out, very different and less frequent.

In the English world you hear endlessly about domestic social issues and some global political movements of big leaders, but you don't ever really hear about the daily reality of the war machine. If you want a good news report check flight reports and shipping news.

TL;DR version
Good reporter
F

Separatists aka sovereign movements, aka Maori and similar. Not all are ethnic Maori though and there is also legal precedence to this movement, so it's not some crackpot theory.
Apparently towards end of cold war the Ruskies were trying to help stir them up and the kikes/CIB/SIS were fucking terrified, even to this day. They are pathetic.
NZ of interest because it's local turf and you hear things..

Africa though - isn't it mostly about warlord flavour of the month, minerals/land and securing this?
I have heard mention of Tuaregs and the Legion having to deal with them first hand, in the 'triangle' from memory. You probably seen some of the flights where they are contracted out of Eastern EU from. It's hard to get more info as people are often reluctant to talk about the who and why of Africa and particularly there.

Most Syrian media for first 3-4 years were independently filmed/non professional media/shitty merc filming. ISIS higher end/dedicated filming mercs really started changing that.
So many are directed by westerners in last 3-4 years or so it's rather laughable.
IL76s sound fascinating. Very curious way to run things hidden in plane sight. Loving your info, Silk Way user!
Holla Forums usually figures out dodgy flights via unrelated means and connections, e.g. digging through the front company shells like an onion, or ownership records and events after various flight operations or tips amongst other ways.

how?

Just saying that whereas I rarely actually post here , I do my job and forward intel to the right people. This particular intel is being viewed by a young aspiring politician somewhere in yurop right now, so keep doing gods work brothers.

We inter/pol/ now

It boggles the mind the sheer amount of bullshit they got away with. People were executed for much less.

much less
BUT NEVER MORE

Trump needs to MOAB it

Generation of Vipers is the original redpill book published in 1942. It has been very popular in the past, but has been somewhat suppressed since the 1960s.

Wylie is a great writer with an impressive mastery of the English language and in this book he criticizes most aspects of American society including Jews and women which later lead to many death threats. Wylie also wrote sci fi like The Gladiator which was the basis for Superman and was one of the founders of New Yorker magazine back before it was garbage.

Everyone who's redpilled should read this book.

Total destabilization is the goal of the elites. Once all regions are in chaos especially former first world nations, then the peacekeepers in blue helmets consolidate control ala NWO

All intelligence services do this shit. SVRfaggot post. The reporter was probably working with the SVR or GRU to get the details. They know. They do the same shit.

Sounds like Protocols of Zion, not that it's crazy or anything seeing how everything else about it came true.

Chaos is a ladder.

(Has throat cut by an inbred little girl)

First image is severe LARPing'

Azerbaidjan play all the sides, they're friendly with everyone… for a price.

memeber the saudi prince running coke to mena and paris?

You're a paranoid schizophrenic and you're incapable of handling information logically and rationally.

What a shocker.

Or at least, American weapons were ending up in Somalia. (It is true that not everyone selling American gear is an American). I know in 2009 a shipment of tanks made it safely into Mogadishu. I can find out specifically what kind of tanks too, that's one of the few things I recorded because that landing was such a good story, ha, but I'm afraid you must wait until I have had some food and gone home (3 hours or so).
any luck?

The CIA is a great organization. They are the reason you have freedom. Take off your tinfoil hats and go pick up an application at McDonalds. Let the big boys handle the big boy work.

Mk ultra is not real. Take off the tin foil

Surely you jest schlomo

THIS MUST BE BACKSTABBING BULGAR SLANDER

THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!

Mememagic.

The bane on a plane scene was supposed to be in Azerbaijan.

It's like pottery ain't it?

Plausible deniability. Imagine a plane gets caught smuggling weapons/drugs/whatever. Then its a lot easier for Washington to deny involvement if its an Azeri plane, rather than an American one.

They really are "desperate".

Do they also replicate the average room in which "Online Forum" posters reside in?

The easiest way to rout out a shill/spook is the use of the bestgirl. Niggers don't know shit about it.

The easiest way is actually gore/loli (+rape) because it triggers fags… and mods like the jew from Holla Forums.

Lay low, continue digs, and learn how to OPSEC (Operational Security) and PERSEC (Personal Security) both in real life and the internet.

Take note of the people snooping and stalking you. Profile them, their gait, clothing, vehicles, license plates, equipment, footwear, ethnicity, possibly avenue of entry to your vicinity, etc.

I sure do wish that you have firearms. Familiarize and do drills with them. Prepare for your evac when SHTF in your house. Plan and map out waypoints and safehouses. Watch where you step and keep an eye on your family members and relatives.

But as of now, cease digs and focus on those stalking you and your famiy. Be vigilant, observe and document their movements. Having contacts in the LEO may somewhat help, but do things on your own as long as you can. Document your dig findings in raw and condensed formats.

Stay safe.

Do you have any info on Southeast Asia?

Or is it that your "work" only brings you to africa, eastern europe and central asia?

This.

Where did you get the staff photo? So many "intellects" working there.

Even though I think you are larping, still good luck if you are being followed

Haha, I am imagining fat brown guys in grass skirts throwing spears at the parliament. New Zealand (jealous of you for living there!) is kind of a tax retreat or something, a lot of very wealthy buy property often on the south Island and they like to meet up there fairly regularly. That's all I really know about New Zealand though. But I know they are a member of the 5 Eyes, the intelligence sharing network of the Anglosphere oh yeah and that time Mossad got caught stealing NZ passports haha (they're quite popular as high quality fake-but-real documents, expensive though so only used by very well funded people).

You know the concept of the "Invisible Hand"? How when you drink the coffee, you don't really stop to think about where the beans came from, where the milk came from, how it all got into that cup which in turn had to be made of various materials sourced from somewhere, well I'm sure you're familiar with example, and so you can learn a lot by unveiling what is "insivible" i.e. to look at how cargo is moved, what kind of cargo is moved, and from where to where. You can even predict when a conflict will happen before it happens. Even just keep a watch out for Antonovs and IL-76s, see where they go.

Ships are obviously another but more difficult to find a pattern, practically everyone registers their shit-heaps in Liberia these days.

The Saudis do terrorism operations for the Anglo American establishment.

archive.larouchepac.com/bae911

It would likely provoke a violent response directly at precisely the correct targets by people who know how to scare the living fuck out of the government in a very short time period.

So probably just one last post and I'll fuck off.

When this arms smuggling trade really took off, in the 90's after the CCCP collapsed, it was pioneered by ex-Soviets and Yugoslav people, there was already hostility in the Middle East towards the West/America, lots of money appearing in UAE and a Sheikh who wanted to make money from Sharjah. Because it was a perfect location for an intercontinental transport hub, it got some big investors, like Richard Chichakli who served in the US military in the 90's but was educated with bin Laden at Riyadh University - became kingpin of smugglers in Sharjah. Also what was attractive is hawala financial system, this is the Islamic financial system. No interest means fewer transfer records and paper trails.

But smugglers don't operate by ideology. It's like a fucked up version of a multicultural paradise where everyone puts asides their differences and the Taliban break baksheesh with American businessmen and the Jews and Arabs work together to unload crates of kalashnikovs, all this co-operation in the name of money. Money rules all, so anyone can take advantage of this network. Do you remember that IL-76 that was captured in Bangkok with a shipment of weapons from North Korea? No? Sometimes these things happen, maybe you hear something about it briefly, then it gets memory-holed (I think that crew were safely sent home) This network is too useful, so everybody uses it. Look at who has been working with Damnjanovich - General Dynamics, Kellogg Brown & Root, Taos Inc, working with Chichakli, Saddam Hussein, Charles Taylor, Somali Islamists, Gaddafi and all these companies that come and go, and unbelievably wealthy people like Minin, I think I mentioned Basel which is obviously still around but this is a never-ending maze of shell companies and people who exist only on paper.

It's a mind-fuck. There are several women called Tatiana. In Uganda, in Yekaterinberg, in Baku, in Grozny, probably everywhere. Sometimes you can manage to peer through some holes in the shadows and see that some Russian fighter jet got shot down in Sudan and then maybe a whisper of an active Russian military operation based in Khartoum and then nothing, just radio silence. Governments, wealthy individuals, corporations, warlords, charities, drug cartels, everyone comes together here. A general rule is that the more a government spends on "peacekeeping", the more a corporation spends on "charity" the bigger their hand in this.

Yeah. We should have $150 SKSs, $300 AK-47s and surplus 7.62x39 for 10 cents a shot.

This is their goal, but it is past, not future. We are already under the control of the elites, and it's time to topple them, not prepare for their future takeover.

Sounds pretty coherent to me, and you sound like a shill from someone being hurt by that information. If you're not a shill, stop arguing like one.

The CIA is great! Great for me to poop on!

Listen to this guy. Get a gun immediately, learn how to use it, and put up cameras around your house (hidden if possible).

←- illiterate faggot

This is interesting. Are there any websites you recommend to keep track of this? Or any source on that secret space in the IL-76? Thanks for the posts user, you're doing God's work!

*keked hard, i actually do in general and specificly in the case of your example,coffee. check out the post history**

about 10 years ago their was a shipping website that consolidated alot of this info… ots like a 6-8 letter acronym and it starts with an "O" ring any bells? would be helpful www.O——.???

wait, are you tor user, why do you have an id?

Please refrain from using image 3 as it is a false flag hoax. Do not legitimize the event.

naw it's a neurotic schizophrenic Jew that sperged out when it got too close to its rabbi's cattle. saying it's false flag is feeding their shitty interpretation of the event, which is invalid and makes you ✔️suck

and just because those reporters hung out with its own from being scared shitless of the fashies and needing a break, doesn't mean it's false flag

Good thread! Thank you for your delineation of the grey weapons market, Smuggler-user-san!

just put "loose juice" on the pic

"==gay=="

Based user, dude, BCCI used to do the same shit. I want to get in this game. Straight up Lord of War type-shit!

Related is the Jewtube link to the Lord of War scene where Nic Cage as the arms dealer tells Ethan Hawks (FBI fag character) that the FBI can't do shit to him because the DoD and CIA need Nic Cage's character to smuggle guns and weapons.

Massive redpill in the scene where he says the US President sells more weapons in one day than he does in a year.

Srsly?

No not seriously, the plane scene is in Uzbekistan

While it's stronger proof (assuming the article is legit - I don't mind zerohedge tbh) all this does is confirm what we found last year (terrorists in belgium or something with US supplied weapons).
It means the state is not going to crack down on this bullshit unless revolution occurs in the US.

Time to arm up. Perhaps the military needs to start a coup.

I think the Podesta leaks proved that charities are just proxies for corporate influence.

"gay"
ftfy retard

Zerohedge is not exactly a strong and trustworthy source user.

Trump probably truly and honestly tried. However, lets face it, Trump is irrelevant. We know he does not decide anything. He has probably been warned he would be Kennedied if he kept on cleaning up Washington. Unless a miracle occurs, there is virtually no hope in sight.

Trump has no power, at all. USA is just a province of Israel. Be happy with your life and with what you got, things are only getting worse, much worse.

I trust Zerohedge more than any mainstream publication I can think of.

Cant argue there.

As I said somewhere else, I've done original research to prove that they've been using the planes from the nigger from the movie Lord of War from Deember, nicholas cage plays him, his wife's name is priscilla lustre taylor, and they move weapons, children, drugs from Georgia and the Caucuses to Syria Its linked to pizzagate and panama papers via shell companies who launder hundreds of millions of dollars thru Deutsch Bank like Ron Bernard spoke of
Develcan LTD, Mayson Develpmental LTD, Bounce Ping Pong, and the law firm next door in london that Cheryl Mills used to work for ties in to green energy scams in Africa formerly owned by Mark Rich I sent my findings to people with *FBInigger connections and got back to me that it ain't no lie.

adding some clues
archive.is/apu5c

Come on KGBniggers, why are you holding back? That passport scan is pretty fucking based, and the bitch looks like a spy. You have a whole fucking file on this, you FSBfags fed your Bulgarian asset this story, which is true. But stop holding back drop more knowledge on us /polfags/. You have the entire fucking file on this backstory, Russianigger, drop some real shit.

All you do is drop some shit, waste our time by having your team that's tasked to this board to reply to you. Quit the bullshit.

Drop some massive intel redpills, KGBniggers. Man up, faggots, otherwise ASIO will just pull their Ausfag shitposting techniques as usual and fuck it up. Although the mod you have tasked is doing a bretty gud job modding the ASIO bullshit.

Man up, name Yuri Andropov proud, drop some real redpills, Russianiggers.

Not a KGB nigger, but i will oblige you with the most important information. All of this information I dug up on the clearnet. aka not suicidal
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/221081
Besta World Group Inc. is connected to Besta Pizza. I can't provide information on the connection, but I have it from trusted sources.

PART TWO

archive.is/C1qMH
Mikhail Konev
linkedin.com/in/mikhailkonev
works for Merrill Lynch in Atlanta, trafficking capital
"Mikhail began his professional career at the age of 17, in his hometown of Volgograd, Russia. There he worked with U.S, Canadian, Italian, German and French citizens as interpreter and travel coordinator. Mikhail studied at the Virginia Military Institute and the Georgia State University and received his bachelor's degree in Business and Economics. Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mikhail was a founder and managing partner of a company specializing in export sales. Mikhail joined Merrill Lynch in 2012; he possesses strong interpersonal and analytical skills and focuses on simplifying the financial lives of clients through the creation of customized investment strategies, financial analysis and personal guidance. Mikhail resides in Midtown, Atlanta and in his free time he enjoys exploring new food and drink venues, attending local festivals, cooking for friends and family and spending hot summer days on a lake." (link: ml.com/mlwm/system/viewfapage.aspx?pageurl=varzigroup)
Okay time to back up and see who was director before Labonte beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06338326/filing-history
Cinthia Julie Alcindor archive.is/eOY2r
The most important is the original director of Mayson though, who is ALFRED BREWSTER offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/22244
The most important connection here is the artemis group offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/29006
Now that we've made these connections, tell me, WHO is the most important director of Artemis Group ?
Billy Rautenbach archive.is/fLYF9 has direct ties to Robert Mugabe so why is this important?
archive.is/S6prZ

These posts are important. You niggers need to stop what you are doing and read them.

OP, be advised that we have a Maseo-Judaic black operations cell division operating on this imageboard who are intently driving all sides of the debate at this point. Please remember in any possible future update to inform unaffiliated users about the allied Jewish-Mason bloc that is currently running the anti-Jew, anti-black rhetoric on this particular board to a possible fever pitch level of intensity. Please also add to such an update that they are socially engineering people offsite as well and also that the general aim of native, uncompromised vectors of intelligence should be to Rally The Boycott against the Maseo-Judaic industrial complex that is particularly engendering uh to what appears to be a civil war political climate with potentially worse things lurking behind said cataphostrophe.

I say again: we have a Judeo-Masonic operations division; possibly at a size of 10,000 enlisted members, some of which undoubtedly with ZOG military background, others medical graduates with Obama 'death panel'-tier credentials, operating on the imageboard. DO NOT ASSUME FOR A MOMENT that you are chatting amongst fellow unaligned members of the general public. There is a black Cell operating the imageboard. They are driving the debate at this time. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. Repeat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat: THERE IS A BLACK CELL, 10,000 large operating at large on this imageboard. they are operating in conjunction with a larger corps organised outside the imageboard. Their intentions are bad for you and for your family. eat:

Thanks and checked.

You supply us with worthless information, faggot. Do you think we're LARPing here? Ballsy with the pic and your metadata and stegonography methods, faggot,

Either you're a shit tier FBIfag who needs to go to his superior and check my fucking file or you're a KGBnigger who puts idiots on a fool's errand. Nice fake California ID, dumbass. Doesn't mean shit. I can buy one off a website, so fuck off. You offer nothing that the Holla Forums doesn't already know. Pure bullshit, fam.

STOP FUCKING WITH Holla Forums KGBNIGGERS. Man the fuck up. Quit the bullshit. It's getting old. Either do a proper influence op or GTFO, you useless KGB pieces of shit. Wasting our time.

Intel or GTFO No LARP shit.

I told you I live in California.
Want more Intel? There's a site called kosher pizza factory owned by some kike who lives at 9th Street in Laguna Beach his name is Howard Jacobson and he works off research drive in irvine. It used to be just a png with a number but since it was archived they've reverted back to their old design. I did digging and found it was formerly owned by kikes in Florida and prior it was owned by a company in Brooklyn. I did some Intel on his house can't remember the address: he's hanging a royal crest with a lion off a flag off his house why does the CEO of a computer glass company deliver pizzas off an obscure website Tuesdays and Thursday nights ?

(Checked)
doesn't this make things much more complicated from a managerial standpoint?

Why the need for three directors?

Taylor is a shareholder (she has to be to get the gibs), Labonte is clearly a fake patsy for (((them))). This is how its done 'cleanly'. And keep in mind this is from Mossac Fonsecca, which was only the third largest type of shell firm in panama.

bump

bump

This needs bumping

anti-shariablue bump.

Instantly I think that user here is onto something.

When you find a golf course right next to an airport you’ve a deep state clue. Then if you start to look closer at the golf course you might notice all kinds of odd things. In this case it’s a combination golf course and shooting club. Look at that fucking parking lot, then look at the structures.

The deep state hates this one weird trick.

I swear that I've seen another researcher mention this Tidwell name. Hmm.
There's some great diggers over at v/pizzagate on Voat. If this involves any sort of underage/child sex trafficking, they will look into it and it'll catch the attention of serious researchers. They've already been looking into Craigslist and Backpage for this sort of thing.

They do.

archive.is/IUVAM

Was this near a Pedesta spotting? I think he was chartering boats, someone mentioned Epstein's island.

Interesting user, I'll check it out. Another good book I just read recently is The Sorrows of Empire by Chalmers Johnson. He was a former military man and repentant CIAnigger consultant, passed away in 2010. The book basically gives a very well-written and informed summary of the way drug-running cartels and international loan sharks run the world with America as their golem, he even drops Soros's name MULTIPLE times, and this was back in 2004 before any normalfag had even heard of him.

bump

Actually, they dropped the case because it was going to stir up a lot of muck.