Netanyahu: Israel won't retreat on Jewish Settlements in Palestine

WE ARE HERE TO STAY FOREVER GOYIM

archive.is/Gvj45

after we've kicked all the jews to their "promised land" I couldn't care less what goes on in there
I hope all the semitic peoples kill each other to the last woman and child

If you're not interest then don't bother commenting in the thread.

I'm not interested

They'll stay until it becomes too unpopular. Then they'll say they have a valid reason to take back their true homeland, Khazaria.

And not a peep from any western politician.

We're gonna fucking genocide them, not deport them.

I'd be fine with forcefully confining all the Jews in the world in Israel. Then enabling a forced immigration program called the "Israeli Muslim Relief Program," and ship in Muslims by the millions. They can have their promise land and a nice taste of their own medicine.

Wew

So much for Israel bending the knee to trumps conflict negotiations.

some user claimed that they have set their greedy eyes on patagonia.

lmao

Remember the 90s?

Member dat?

When Bill Clinton tried brokering peace deal after peace deal with the kikes and that sandnigger with the funny towel on his head.

I member dat.

Remember when it kept getting fucked up because the Jews said "ok we won't do moar settlements" then did it anyway? Then the people that were living there fought back because they didn't want to be displaced? Then the Jews blamed THEM as the aggressors?

Remember the 1950s? I don't. But I read about it. There were Jewish terrorists who killed British soldiers and blew up buildings to meme Zion into a reality.

Now here we are. Israel uses the US like a puppet to pay off Egypt while sending them and their enemies arms at the same time.

Wew. Fucking wew guys.

I'm not an expert on the demographics of israel but I'm pretty sure it's not looking too rosy for the kikes especially if they, as some sources have indicated, want to push for the one state thing.

Trusting a Jew is the biggest mistake you can make.

I never trusted them

So? I also don't care when one tribe of moneys massacres and eats another.

Just wall them all off and let them eat each other for the rest of time. Or at least until we need to exterminate them to get at whatever resources are left under their preserve.

Are you stupid? This is how Greater Israel is being built and one way of flooding the west with rapefugees.

If hasbara Kikes can't convince you to side with Israel, the next best think is to encourage apathy in the conflict. A lot of these disinterest neurtal kikes are IDF shills. Even if you don't really care about the conflict this important just to show the world how evil the Jews are.

Spot on, we can see it in this very thread.

Exactly.

Trump must have sent Kushner to tell Uncle Bibi to cool it with the settlements and agitations.

Here.

Problem is you yids keep wandering out of your promised land and interfering with the dealings of men.

Wow, purposeful ignorance, how cool and rebellious. Oh, wait I'm not 5 years old or a nigger.