Seoul Drafting New Plan for Full-Fledged War with N.Korea WITHOUT AMERICAN HELP

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS

english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/08/29/2017082901321.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/udbTv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice. Comfy Seoul/Pyongyang on fire threads when?

Maybe the Norks have a chance after all?
Imagine Korea finally being united under its rightful leader?

Hirohito died in 1989.

So far Heisei is a far cry from Showa tbh

Dang. feeling for our rare flag bros. Hope they got it.

They could probably have done it before, it's just a matter of how much damage their willing to take. The greatest danger to South Korea is not a nuke, it's the large amount of WW2 artillery the Norks have parked in a mountainside within range of Seoul.

Rest in piss worst Korea.

Norks would wipe the floor with them without any interference. South Korea is the most degenerate country in asia. It's the Sweden of asia. Imagine a clone of America that was right on the border of Amerca except the people there were poorer, no degeneracy and as hard as nails. Then America sends its tranny, women and negro army after them. I wish there was a clone of America like that because I would defect to it.

If Norks hold out long enough without going to war for America to collapse they can conquer South Korea.

I guess that big corruption scandal amounted ot a show trial?

they have been permabanned

Literally who?

I wouldn't be so sure. While they're a bunch of waek faggots and trannys, their equipment is 50 years ahead of norks, so it's not completely unbalanced.

Good. I fucking hate South Korea. They are fucking Japans jealous retarded brother. K Pop is trash itll never be as great as J Pop. god i hate those fags so much.

Sounds like they're trying to bait and pressure the Norks into attacking soon. Have any of you draw fags made a Fire and Fury chan?

And neither come close to J Rock.

Song is is "kouga ninpou cho" by Onmyouza.

Seriously, if shooting a missile above Japan doesn't lead to war, nothing short of actually bombing someone will.

Isn't the Talmud one of, if not the best selling book there as well?

Yes and they drink feces wine.

Drafting a plan doesn't mean they'll actually do it. America has plans for invading Canada for fucks sake, do you really expect that to happen?

Spoilers: They won't do it. They're too cowardly.

That just compliments their nature to mimic the kikes perfectly with their fecal fascination.

US needs to retract their troops off that peninsula and retract their support for SK, then the party starts. NK isn't going to attack anyone, they will only do so when what they perceive as a attack like sovereignty violations and when that happens expect major urban centers in SK and Japan to get glassed with atomic weapons as well as a SCUD missile barrage the likes we've never seen before. Try finding a icbm with a nuclear payload in between all those targets even 1 THAAD becomes overwhelmed when there's more then 8 targets up, NK has the capability to send a barrage of tens of thousands of SCUDs in a massive coordinated salvo. Any real military hardware like tanks they sent into NK will get tactically nuked with atomic soldiers mixed in between fighting battalions, if you defeat the battalion; you get a nuclear present to immediately destroy your gain.

Now is the time to leave the Asiatic coast line since the dumb leaders keep agitating the rightful Korean ruler.

I hadn't even thought about that. True though.

Can you /salt-left/ fags stop larping for 5 seconds?

Here's how that would go:

The only good korean is a dead korean, they are the kikes of asia

True, wasting tone of money on a gook people is really good especially when said gooks can't even into defending themselves. Also when another country offers anti-ballistic missiles, the very same gooks bitch and screech about it calling your country shit, but then a week later beg for missile defense systems because they are truly talmud worshiping cucks in the end.

Sending white men off to die fighting a war for little yellow bastards is based!!!

CHONS DIE
NIPPON LAUGHS

kek

hope you're ready for all the refugees we will have to take
you haven't been around asians much then

It would be great if Trump's efforts did lead to Worst Korea going at it alone and getting crushed. Not a big chance however.

The real solution is to use nerve agents on both koreas and then take the resources and claim the land as America 2 Freedom bugaloo

gengouske-sama

Welp this is the way it has to play out. USA can't lead the charge here, it has to be South Korea's decision and everyone has to follow along to help them.

burn in hell kim jong fat
US holds 2nd test of B61-12 nuclear bombs
archive.is/udbTv

Gooks vs gooks: Whoever loses, we win.

I don't see that happening, but I don't care if the South Koreans want to go to war without bothering us.

The Norks shouldn't be worried about Worst Korea… but Japan.

WE MUST PREVENT THE US GOVERNMENT FROM SENDING TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO REBUILD KOREA A SECOND TIME.
WE MUST PREVENT THE US GOVERNMENT FROM SENDING TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO REBUILD KOREA A SECOND TIME.

WE BUILT CHINA. WE BUILT KOREA. WE BUILT JAPAN. WE BUILT TAIWAN. THEY HAVE GIVEN US NOTHING IN RETURN. NEVER AGAIN.

Look Japan clearly wants and deserves to rule Asia, unchain them and let them free to deal with their neighbors.

Asians are assholes

What you don't understand is the South Koreans hate the Japanese as much as the North Koreans do, add in the Chinese and Russians Japan, and South Korea is going to get fucked royally. Plus Kim Jung un is the rightful leader of all of Korea.

The Japs can administer all of Korea.

agreed

yeah wonderful, that's a workable solution I am certain, considering it has never worked before and you idiots always seem to think the US has a working economic engine. The US will disintegrate into civil war as planned and you ZOGbots don't even see what comes after the initial fight. And the Jew banks will rule you as slaves once the US collapses. Welcome your shitskin overloards

You seem to forget that once the US enters a civil war stage then they'll all lose.

Asians should never be allowed to play music.

Well except for this Hawaiian chick

Koreans killing Koreans

what you don't get user is I hope the US loses bigly. I don't want my kids to work for robots and don't want them to live in a skin-skin US police state.

Yeah I think this is clearly the case, the US can't be seen to initiate an asian conflict but we can sure as hell ride in to help an ally

not even her

The fuck are you even talking about? Are you a gook?

Fuck you ZobBot Kike

Mutual korean genocide best day of my life. If only NK could wipe out the korean american diaspora too.

Is that the movie where two brothers fight in the Korean war on opposite sides (cant remember the name) ? Very, very good movie if that's the one.

Japan makes really great music

Old school Anime music is often god tier. MD Geist, Lupin the 3rd, Space Adventure Cobra, Hokuto no Ken, Saint Seiya etc all have fucking awesome soundtracks.

Also, video related. My favorite show as a kid.

Better video.

pretty much throughout my teenage years i listened to nothing but japanese music but ironically never watched anime. still don't.

They already rule over us as slaves, where the fuck have you been?

That's unusual. I'll post a few good ones for your enjoyment.

Violence of the flame from MD Geist (1 or 2 cant remeber) by Hironobu Kageyama

The Front Line 2011
it is very good

Forgot to add the female in the movie has appeared in the 2017 movie The Villainess. An amazing new movie.

Im generally for national/ethnic self-determination, but when you are right, you're right

I just googled it and it's not the movie I meant. This was it: The Brotherhood of War (2004)

The Front Line is good, same familiar actors that appear in all Korean movies.
Musudan 2016 is another good Korean movie. The Villainess is over the top.

You can't fuck with destiny. The stars are indeed aligned.

I'm just hoping after the happening Kalki will come on his white horse and save who remains.

No, japan needs to remove the blockheads and turn that entire area into prime innawoods.

and unbanned again
and the next democrat president will executive order every degeneracy on the books
if you havent noticed the rollercoaster is speading up

MAYDAY MAYDAY

SOS

And I thought I was the only one here who liked the Metal Heroes series…