Statue of Liberty depicts Caucasian female, must come down

Meme it into reality. When the Left calls for its removal, it just might give the normies something to chew on.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2009/01/freemasonic-statue-of-liberty.html
humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-secret-worship-of-illuminati-statue.html
conspiracytheories-today.blogspot.com/2011/03/statue-of-liberty-conspiracy.html
vdare.com/letters/a-florida-reader-points-out-that-the-emma-lazarus-poem-is-tainted-by-confederate-associations
dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/the-national-anthem-is-a-dastardly-neo-confederate-symbol-salon-declares/
corrosion-doctors.org/Landmarks/statue-symbol.htm
daghettotymz.com/rkyvz/articles/whosliberty/whosliberty.html
nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/get-the-facts.htm
snopes.com/history/american/statueofliberty.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But this garish lawn ornament should come down.

it is rather offensive to the modern progessive worldview. it's a big propaganda piece for patriarchy.

I was thinking of recommending this as well. There are dozens of reasons those lunatics would want to take it down.
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2009/01/freemasonic-statue-of-liberty.html
humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-secret-worship-of-illuminati-statue.html
conspiracytheories-today.blogspot.com/2011/03/statue-of-liberty-conspiracy.html

Subscribed.

Exactly how is it a propaganda piece for the patriarchy? I'm not seeing this at all.

I unironically agree. The French literally gave America trash meant for the Egyptians anyway. Shut it down.

Just give her a new look.

I'm on board.

Amazing.
This is a lofty goal and the amount of salt it could generate

jews are loosing and think censorship can help them irregardless of the 1A will you put up with jews going against the founding fathers.Fuck jews.

Holy fuck, we should do this.

Shes green skin skinned, thank you? Maybe before shouldn't label someone's ethnicity without checking your own privilege. /s
But no really, I think we already won. Extra fuel to the fire is what they want.

Is such a thing even possible?

I don't like the e begging yet DD says the truth if only Dr Peirce was still alive.

Why does the statue of liberty face towards america with a beacon? Instead of out towards the world?

Anything is possible, the real question is should it be done.

AY YO DAT BITCH BE KLAN

Another jewish thread. Get out.

She used to be a proud womyn of color before the racist america let her degrade and rust to her current state.

I propose that instead of taking it down, the State of New York should spend whatever is required to keep her clean to her original PoC look, I am sure the people of New York would be happy to support the cause.

we need some brave equality fighters to climb up there and hoist a burka over her face. This way until she is removed it will be impossible to tell she is caucasian!

I never considered it that way.. The fact that the beacon of liberty stands corroded speaks volumes.

Not only that she is also the Roman goddess Libertas and as we all know the Romans were imperialists that genocided the noble north African Punes.

Fortunately, it's too big and on an island. That's too much work for niggers. Unless Boston's legion of cucks decides to march down there, I don't think it's going anywhere.

Still standing though. Maybe we'll end up in the Deus Ex world where it gets bombed. Also funnily enough, someone in that game makes a comparison to liberty and the statue corroding.

That is unless antifa/blm were to attempt to c4 the statue.

Romans? Racist? They stole their salute from the Nazis!

Exactly. It's a win win no matter what happens.

Really makes ya think.

Ya know what's also funny, the desu ex sequels are bastardizations of the original in terms of the depthness and moments of "really makes you think". In this day and age, I'm sure any game now that would point out the rothschilds and rockefellers, trilateral commission, and any other shit beyond that would get a swift shuddidown.

ISIS will never be harmed pleb.

Say it symbolizes whiteness, solidarity between imperialists (french empire gift), exclusionary bourgueois liberty and exploitaition of migrant workers (main point here - get them to realize mass immigration of unskilled labour is a form of slavery that only benefits the rich capitalists while bringing wages down for everyone else and straining the system - supported by capitalists at the expense of everyone else)

No

Can we fake some Buzzfeed articles screenshots?

Also replace the torch with a tiki torch.

This is guaranteed to work. Great job, anons.

I kek'd mirthfully.

"Lady" liberty is a tranny in a dress, lads. No joke. It's a statue of Apollo/ Nimrod in a dress.

Nearly the entire thread is (1)'s, sure is shill in here.

Lurker here but had to do my part…yes I'm a new fag that sucks cock also a kike and nigger.

Colombia was a much better symbol than that garish French monstrosity. I'd help the niggers tear it down.

I would say something like "SJWs are pressuring democrats", rather than having the democrats readily endorsing the idea because it makes it seem too obvious then. I like it though.

Compromise and remove the poem from it.

You realize that people don't always stay in one thread right?

Fixed, I agree

bad idea doxxing yourself bubula

Point a new fag to learning anonymity?

Change Social Justice Organizations to Civil Rights Groups

It would be the greatest troll in history… just saying.

This.
Sexualised statue of a white privileged female, made by a white privileged male.
Disgusting.
Take it down.

Better

The Emma Lazarus Poem Is “Tainted” By Confederate Associations

Lazarus’s friend, literary figure Constance Cary Harrison, persuaded her to submit the poem…
This friend, one of the three Baltimore sisters known as the “Cary Invincibles”, was apparently by the new cultural Marxist standards of today a racist white supremacist who sewed the first ever Confederate Battle flag and gave it to a Confederate general friend of hers.

vdare.com/letters/a-florida-reader-points-out-that-the-emma-lazarus-poem-is-tainted-by-confederate-associations

Really makes you think.

I'll accelerate my fist into your jewhole, jewhole.

Reality already crazier than this meme;

The National Anthem Is A Dastardly ‘Neo-Confederate Symbol,’ Salon Declares

dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/the-national-anthem-is-a-dastardly-neo-confederate-symbol-salon-declares/

FUCK FRANCE
SCRAP THE STUPID CUNT

it's a freemason/illuminait statue with a jew poem graffitied on the side used to justify mud invasion of America

TEAR IT DOWN

Dubs confirm

When I read the title I thought they were already calling for it to be removed.
I'd wager the alt-left are going to attempt to remove the statue of liberty within 10 years.

They want to remove every trace of European history from America.

Kek… What do they want to replace it with? "Imagine theres no borders"?

fiction becomes reality

Fine with me. "Give me your tired your hungry your poor" is a little outdated tbh

This racist cis-sexist statue should be replaced with a gay demisexual trans-Jewish Black woman.

Bump, I want to see the normies march against this

Bump. Here's some overheated rhetoric to borrow, too.

"In 1886 the Statue of Liberty was erected as a symbol of American generosity towards a hungry and unfree world. Lady Liberty initially was inspired by French abolitionists with the intention of saluting Lincoln and the emancipation of the slaves. Its original intent, celebrating the end of slavery, was redirected by the politics of "race" towards the White "huddled masses" of Europe. The original meaning of the Statue of Liberty was corrupted by the deeply rooted racist ideology of American political leadership and its supportive intelligentsia. "

corrosion-doctors.org/Landmarks/statue-symbol.htm

Here's some Afrocentric rhetoric about the SOL to inspire everyone;

"You should know by now that freedom doesn't ring for everyone, namely us Afrikanz. When I look at this camouflage of the real truth of what amerikkka is about, I see the caucasian putting his woman on the pedestal once again (as if billboardz aren't enough). What has the caucasian woman gone through that my Afrikan sistaz haven't, to receive this shout out? Besides, if we were to compare, the trialz and tribulationz Afrikan women have gone through far outweigh white women! So why isn't Lady Liberty a black woman?? If you do your research, you will find that the original statue of liberty was an Afrikan woman!"

daghettotymz.com/rkyvz/articles/whosliberty/whosliberty.html

She is on the east coast and faces out, Southeast.
nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/get-the-facts.htm

No, because I'm not dumb enough to meme the destruction of my own civilization and I'm aware of the pan dimensional hivemind too. - meme general.
Getting niggers to burn their #slaveOwnerDollars impacted only them. #AntifaSoWhite only affects BLM & Antifa.

t.kike

I like it

Say it was made with the blood of hundreds of thousands of proud black americans.

acceleration that doesn't hurt us is fine

Get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty apes.

If this happens then that quote at the bottom about "gib me your poor immigrants" goes too Kek. If we want a giant copper statue gone, just give a boat and a cutting torch to some tweekers.

a foreign statue made to represent the (((values))) of america, promoted to be this nations symbol. on the international stage.

"liberty, equality, fraternity"
Statue of liberty was birthed from this catchphrase of the (((french revolution)))
Sounds so lovely, how could anyone not want those 3 things?
Turns out it was yet another psyop developed by kikes to gain entry as alien subversive force with the long term goal of:
removing your liberty
by enslaving you financially and implementing a police state
creating an illusion of equality
whilst engaging in the most heinous nepotism and dicrimination imaginable to deprive you of it
faking fraternity
whilst endlessly plotting your demise by the foulest, soul destroying means, becuase their irrational, seething emnity for you knows no bounds

I like it but it looks a bit like a lame version of "The Motherland Calls" in Volgograd.

/thread
i don't care about the statue, but remove that vile kikery that people use as their excuse to allow everyone in

Your suffering will soon be over, you perpetually helpless plague on humanity.

Kill yourself juden filth

INTO THE OVEN FOR YOU KIKEL SCUM

I wasn't advocating that Afrocentric shit.
The best way to use the StatofLib takedown meme as a wedge issue is to use it while posing as an SJW.
I found examples of black and SJW bullshit about the statue that people can use if they do this.
I also thought they could be inspiration for other memes.
There's actually a hilarious Afrocentric theory about the statue of liberty being a black woman that Snopes debunked.
snopes.com/history/american/statueofliberty.asp
Niggas are convinced that this is the 'real' Statue of Liberty.

You can bet the people on the slave galleys didn't think of liberty when they first saw her.

Been looking in all of the thread for this. Good job.