Balance has been reached in the Force. Half of all people now think the Last Jedi sucks donkey asshole

Balance has been reached in the Force. Half of all people now think the Last Jedi sucks donkey asshole.

they can sway the US election, why wouldn't the russians fuck with a movie?

The Russians also fucked your mom.

they're clearly into corpse fucking since they swayed the Star Wars franchise

excuse me kid but only the professional reviewers can be trusted, not internet trolls, so the fact is that 91% of the world rightly think The Last Jedi is a masterpiece, and theres NOTHING you bigots can do about it.

It's the best film in the franchise tbh

Should impeach those 9% of bigot reviewers when we're done with Drumpf

I think this is just a spilling of a backlash that has been steadily building since Episode I. I don't give a shit — never have, never will — so I judge the film objectively and in a vacuum. Personally, I feel it was better than TFA by a lot, but still worse than pretty much everything except Episode II. I just don't understand why people can like TFA more. At least TLJ manages to be entertaining while it shits all over the franchise; TFA put me to sleep.

I completely agree user. Soy Wars is best when subverted.

rottentomatoes said the reviews were real.

But, why?

take your meds, Mickey

fake and gay, apply yourself Holla Forums you suck ass at falseflags

Is there anything Putin cannot do? I heard it was he that sent the hurricanes against USA last year.

Im glad we can agree that subverting star wars bad filmmaking into good filmmaking was a good idea.

you only have evidence of semen in your mouth, /trannypol/

TLJ honors the saga's rich legacy while adding some surprising twists and delivering all the emotion-rich action you could hope for.
I rated it a 10/10
make sure to watch this masterpiece 2-3 more times
now after my third viewing I will petition a 15 point rating system be in place, in which I will then give TLJ a 15/15

that's right faggot, keep repeating the same stupid unproven dogshit until people get sick of arguing and it sticks, that'll show em!

Trannies are not gay.

I don't give shit what you are talking about except this part here.
You realize the masters of false flags are jewish communist to push for their lies as truth.
Oy vey the holohoax is reel!

I liked everything about TLJ but the plot. I thought the acting was okay, the visuals were great, the shots were good, the action was fun, and there were some cool characters.

The plot made no sense. All purple hair had to do was say "I have a plan" and a huge chunk of the movie wouldn't have happened. But she had to be a smug bitch and not tell Poe. The bad guys got nowhere, the good guys got nowhere. Nothing really happened in this movie.

The movie was basically made to be hyped and cut into trailer segments.

Basically almost all movies these days. Man of Steel trailer 3 is one of my favorite Superman movies, but the actual film isn't.

TFA was all about fanservice, just like the Marvel movies.

Poe was demoted for not following Leia's orders and causing the death of a plenty of resistance soldiers. Why would she tell anything to him?

this, men are not entitled to receive explanations from women shitlord, its rape to say otherwise.

Would you give your plans to Poe?

If Russians did everything leftists give them credit for, Russia is the greatest country on the planet.

30 years ago they would have agreed with you.

Balance is reached when it goes below 45%, because (((they))) are putting their thumb on the scale.

Obviously it worked out so well for her to do that.

Nope. Fanservice would have had Luke show up in the woods and drive off Kylo Ren.

TFA was about replacement, just like TLJ.

How was she supposed to know Poe was doing that shit?

Take back Constantinople. I thought he was just putting it off for awhile, but I'm starting to think he's not going to do it at all.

A shitty copycat highlight reel of the OT is good film making. The only thing good about the film is some special effects, though thats not really commendable given that its 200 million dollar Disney movie. There is no soul to this movie, just a corporate cash grab and spiteful hate letter against Lucas who trashed Disney.

Yes, of course they wrote Poe, the war hero, to be in the wrong now, he was too competent for them in the first movie, can't have that, we want to indoctrinate feminine, passive/submissive traits amongst our serfs, afterall. We had to have some random pink haired Mary Sue that didn't even exist before, so much to the point that Poe never even recognized her, because she obviously was not in any meetings before magically sashaying off the runway., come along to subvert the only competent masculine figure on the team.

Funny how the original plan of putting superheros in front of everyone's faces to program them into thinking someone else will fix their problems worked way better. The new kikes on top can't rule for shit.

How was Poe supposed to know she was doing that shit? Ohhh, could it be that communication is key?
The "rebels" aren't even a real formal military, no one even cared about them when they sent their distress signal. Aside from the idiot Rose trying taser a few people that wanted to leave, the "rebels" are ideally just there voluntarily, so these rank pulling games are a waste of time. How about communication with the selfless volunteers instead?

Someone to fix their problems for them? You know that's just old corporate spin on non sociopath behavior, and an attempt to obfuscate or curve the influence of the public(The vigilantes.) in governance and challenging authority, right?

Marvel comic book heroes have existed long before these movies, Hollywood hated them initially, that fag Tom Rothman was notorious for his hate and tried to sabotage them in fact(Even after their successes.).

It wasn't until the so called renaissance that was begat with the Xmen movie(Technically Blade too but that wasn't as initially as recognizable as a comic book figure),that Hollywood started to see the money in it, and that's the main reason why they are trying to milk them now, and why DC/WB is playing catch up to copy.

They didn't even originally plan all these shared Marvel movies until after they realized how successful these movies were becoming and how everyone reacted to cameo post credit endings.

Kevin Feige is also just a big fan (despite Disney wanting him to milk the shared universe aspect), unlike Kathleen Kennedy.

These Marvel characters specifically, were actually originally designed to be more relate-able than some prior heroes from other companies, with relate-able problems, so as people can associate with and be inspired to great feats in spite of real life hurdles they may face, as opposed to what you suggested.

Learn how to read, redditor. I'm talking about comics.

Half of all people still think it's okay. Clearly there is a problem only gas chambers can fix.

Who needs to read when you know it all already?

Then you are especially wrong.

This autism. You're just another unknown fag commenting on boards.

Except that's not the idea behind superheroes, which are basically the same archetypes humanity has been telling stories about since we could understand what a story actually was. The reason they are so popular is that they tap into that primordial whatever that makes us respond positively to such stories, no matter how many times we hear them retold.

Anonymity (in theory) is what makes the internet work. Other wise people might lose their jobs for disliking a CY+3 propaganda movie.

Too many jews involved in comic books also don't like the fact that they became big when they were used as WWII propaganda.

You're not special for being an unknown fag, you just take it to autistic levels and assume that people can only post in one place.

Good commanders give considerable thought to morale. The very fact that he came up to her and asked -in public- means he’s freaking out, and it’s a good indication discipline is falling apart as the enemy obliterates their fleet. Women do not understand that you can maintain authority without being an asshole.

Her response didn’t inspire confidence, she insulted him and made the situation worse. He came away from it thinking that she had no plan and he would need to act. Since she shut him out of her plans, he shut her out of his and decided a gambit was their only hope.

Since when do communists make good commanders? …..human wave attacks comrade and a blocking battalion behind you to shoot you if you retreat.

It wasn't even the case of him being needlessly aggravating, he had genuine concerns about the decision making process and all she could manage was to belittle him in public for daring to question her.

Russians gave up on that after Stalin realized commissars were a bad idea and not letting professionals run the war would see him murdered. He severely limited the authority of political officers and reinstated what officers were still alive. By the end of the war the Russians were doing what the Germans had been doing, but on a much grander scale.

I see.

You're also too stupid to realize that superhero comics started out as grim horror and pulp, not this simple Santa Claus shit you are spouting, because you are a pleb faggot who only knows what you have seen on Cracked.

NO
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MUH STAH WAHS

Spanked Hitler's ass pretty good. Even had that drunk Churchill scared. Not even the liquor could give him courage.

The commies were good at war, but that's about the only thing they were good at.
Once the Cold War starting dying down and the USSR was running out of proxy wars to fight it all collapsed.
I think communism is a good idea in theory but it relies on people being perfectly predictable machines who will always act in a certain way, so it ends up not working in reality, similar to other political ideologies like anarcho-capitalism.

Don't bother, the Russian strategies taught in Burgerville are revisionist history anyway.

The term you're looking for is retroactive history. Revisionist means looking at historical events with new facts or different theories.

They still did this until the end of WWII m8, there were revisions but not fixes to the problem.
Not at all the soviets lacked competent officers due to the purges and a lack of proper officer corps that held old-fashioned tzarsist ideals ironically enough hence officers like Timoshenko were allow to continue in the soviet army. Also their entire tactical doctrine was far more rigid an unflexiable compared to the Germans in fact every countries was until after the war. The story of the soviet advance from 1944-45 is mainly due to the coordinated 3 front war + logistical break down than anything else, th e soviets were still losing battles and suffering huge onside casualties as late as 1945….

The liquor made him shit his pants according to David Irving. In any case with commanders like Montgomery I would be sacred as well….. lost something like 700 tanks and 5000 infantry men trying to break through into Caen and revisions try to spin it as a ruse……he would have been fired in disgrace had the US not jumped in to help England.

Communism does not rely on prediction. Its merely power to the people instead of the state. Corporate fags have lied and corrupted what it really is with fake history so as to discourage the masses influence in work and governance. they actually make sure the state stays strong and only in service to corporate fucks. Also, they like to deconstruct and associate it with limp wristed Pink haired fag psyop shit, because they want to cull the unwashed masses into submissive low testosterone cattle.

Wrong. Communism is the end state of history after the material foundations have been laid. Marx predicted it would be when there were enough steel factories.

user, I've read the Communist Manifesto. I know what Marx was about, his ideas were interesting but they ultimately don't work.
Vietnam turned communist and they kept those policies for only 8 years before abandoning them, they didn't do this because of a CIA coup or pressure from the rest of the world, they did this because their economy was in the shitter.

T-TruthSeeker?

I legitimately thought these were ironic shitposting until TS made a video talking about communism in earnest.
Internet commies are fucking spergs.

I agree, fellow Holla Forums poster! I'm glad we know what
REAL
communism is, and understand that
REAL
communism has never been tried!

1 idiot talks out of his ass to claim the soviet union in WWII had good commanders( does not explain his reasoning and is very vague) followed immediately by ~7 "communism is a great idea posts"…..
So they like USSR I wonder how they feel about Putin and russia in 2018?

I guess the fact other combatants other than Germany had competent officers triggers you something fierce. Might want to do some reading on the subject before you embarrass yourself again.

right.

I guess Germany lost the war by accident. Same with Japan, right?

If that's the only conclusion you can reach then you have no business speaking on the subject.

bump

Did this fetid piece of shit open in china yet?

They're going to release it this week.

Can't wait for the chinks to see the bestiality scene.

But that's what free market capitalism is. At least in America where you could start your own business. It's legal for anyone to start a business.Even more so today, with Kickstarter and shit. You can make your own website to sell a product. It's easy to work at a corporation as a programmer or an artist and still have ownership of your work and talent that isn't intended for your job. It would be hard to find a different job if the corporation tries to screw you, but it's still possible compared to a government that takes away all your products and claim ownership of your talents for the good of the state.

Ill just drop this here.

Adjust your graph where the width of the graph represents each groups percentage of the population.

hi, Holla Forums

Did you not look at the x-axis?

As much as Holla Forums can be annoying, Holla Forums goons will always be 100 times worse.

Поздравляем братьев, команда требует увеличения ботов на 45%.

т. Владимир Кесенков

He wasn't supposed to know. He was demoted for a reasonable cause.

Nope, Poe was jealous because she got the role of general instead of him and then confronted her. He was an asshole to Leia first, Holdo knew what he did it and his response to Leia.

You know what made the situation worse? When multiple resistance soldiers died because of Poe, just to destroy a ship, which ended being irrelevant. Then Poe insulted Leia.

I agree with this though. She should have put Poe in a cell for what he did before. Both Leia and Holdo were too complacent to him.

no

The entire dreadnought at the start could have been destroyed immediately by a single unmanned X-Wing jumping to lightspeed and allahu-ackbaring the fucking thing, instead of risking to squadrons of bombers and X-Wings.
And Hodor should have been replaced entirely with Ackbar who they fucking killed off-screen, not only because it would have made the sacrifice fucking meaningful and people actually would have had feelings about that character's death, but then you could literally call a suicide attack in Star Wars an Admiral Ackbar.

Leave it to a woman to find the one way to render every single fight in Star Wars meaningless.

Jews ruin everything.

Why didn't they just evacuate one of the other ships and rammed that one into the enemy fleet? What exactly where they trying to achieve by leading them to not-Hoth?

maybe if she didn't had to babysit meninist MRA redpill white male bigots threatened by strong women in positions of command she could've formulated a better plan hmmm?

The Russians clearly hacked the movie rating websites.

there can't be people who think this.

That is legit ominous.

wow that webm sure is evidence and you sure hate sucking cocks all day

reminder 90% or more liked the force awakens

doesn't matter, Disney already screwed the pooch

Leia struck him, which is a violation of military protocol. Bear in mind that George Patton was stripped of command for slapping a soldier. But she pulled the ‘I am womyn card’ to strike him.

Well that sequence is a plot contrivance where everyone is a huge retard and star wars space combat went out the window. Why didn’t Leia recall the bombers and fighters and leave his ass out there? She can only communicate with Poe? Why did they have those stupid bombers in the first place? They are completely useless. Y-Wings would have been a million times better. Why was Leia’s plan sending one pilot to blow up fifteen guns? Why the fuck did she agree to him launching the bombers? Why was any of this a surprise?

Leia struck him. Aside from her obvious drug use and incompetence, she’d be relieved for that in a modern military.

But see, this is what makes them bad commanders. If he really was that much of a renegade, the absolute worst thing you could do would be to piss him off by making a snide comment about a recent demotion after a combat mission in which people died.

If Holdo were a white guy he would just be standard dumb white guy you go behind the back of, the archetypal Chief who pulls the loose cannon detective off the case but gets ignored.

Aw fuck he misspelled "jews" and made a snarky quip, guess we better stop being bigots now!

Seeing ‘jews’ spelled like that makes me realize there were masturbation machines at Dachau.

He paved the way for some grade a shitposting though.
Too bad he ruined the board in combination with drumpfsperg.

Don't forget the roller coasters of death

Pic was taken about 3 miles from my house. AMA.

wew

What's this?

Ackbar is a cishet mon calamari male. Only stronk human women of diversity allowed.

underrated post

50% of theater goers are alt-right Nazis. The other half must be antifa.
Thank God for the critics, otherwise they'd already have the camps up and running.

Almost there!

I'm pretty sure the metacritic scores went back up to 7.5,

Those scores are congruent: it's a good film. Who cares if asshurt fanboys liked it or not?

You have to understand how RT's scoring system works and why it says 50% like the film when the average is 3.1/5.
Averaging in general is a bad idea; let's say we get five people who thought a movie was average and five people who really liked it. The people who think it was average rate it 5, 6, 4, 6 and 5. The people who liked it rate it 10, 9, 8, 9 and 10. If we average these scores out they become 7.2 despite only half of them actually liking the movie; RT's scoring system works by counting the number of people who like any given movie rather than averaging the scores out like most other review sites do.

:^)

i'm curious as to how you think even worse virtue-signalling and pandering is better the second time around than the first.

Another example for how averaging is bad.
There a hundred people in a room. Ninety-nine of them make $32,000 a year. One of them makes $32,000,000. The average yearly wage of everybody in that room is $351,680 when 99% of them make nearly 11 times less than that.