We need help down in Houston! Who wants to kill some niggers!? Shooting looters is perfectly legal in Texas!

We need help down in Houston! Who wants to kill some niggers!? Shooting looters is perfectly legal in Texas!

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wxGcjAvtbFAJ:https://twitter.com/ruthlessfcb &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=no&client=firefox-b
100percentfedup.com/caught-video-looters-descend-houston-grab-can-video/
archive.is/BK2Ql
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmmmm
And all the news has reported there be no lootin

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Take videos if ya do.

monitoring this bread
lets see what you got texas anons

This is why you shouldn't trust fake news. There has been tons of looting all by niggers and some spics.

I dont I only said that in a totally sarcastic manner hence the hmmmm.
Years ago right after 911 I realized I only watch the news to see what they want me to believe.

wtf I like FBI now

The niggers loot? You better shoot.

wtf i'm gonna blow up buildings now

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wxGcjAvtbFAJ:https://twitter.com/ruthlessfcb &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=no&client=firefox-b

Is his account still live? Dosent even say deleted just nothing there. Is this normal?

Houston and nearby cities all have a curfew in effect. Not to mention half of the streets aren't drivable. Gonna be hard to catch any nigs

If you're in Texas you can shoot people stealing third party property IF it is nighttime. But I'm no lawyer

100percentfedup.com/caught-video-looters-descend-houston-grab-can-video/

How much is the FBI paying? Do I get extra if I shout "DIE NIGGERS!"?

set up nigger traps

inject melons with rat poison and launch them into the water

hear that boys?

Nigs can't swim foo

First poster always a lying Jew.

Bump for killing niggers. Monkeys can't swim so drown a few.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.

This is one of the new bots we've been hearing so much about, right?

You'd better be a bot

Shoo shoo jew

niggers are nigging. A couple of nigs are snitching on eachother. You can have free reign on these faggots.

nice b8

confirmed
Houston looters shoot volunteer rescuers; target whites and Trump supporters
archive.is/BK2Ql

user, you don't have to worry here. We mean every fucking word. And all the ABC's know it. (half of em are us anyway at this point).

Niggers cant swim tho

Some of the ones in your pic related are obvious troll accounts, like @gassinkikes for example.

You guys are dumb as hell get s ducking life and stop hating cause you sing them

Worry about what all the sorry ass
white people are doing and get off these so called monkeys dicks right after yo mamma gets done

Its not your shit getting took cause you dont have shit soooo why are you worried

Fuck you and trumps country ass

The bot broke down again

What'd the newbot say?

Sup FBI, why's your picture so small? Trying to sacrifice another dindu to erase everyone's memory of how great Trump handled this hurricane?

Good luck trying to create this narrative faggot. Your bitch is going to prison and Trumps winning 2020.

I'm not gay

Man Holla Forums used to be so funny