Joy Villa MAGA Song Taken Down From Jewtube

JEWTUBE CENSORING HITS THE MAINSTREAM

This is glorious, goyim. The mass redpilling of normies begins, courtesy of the mass censoring on (((youtube))). They've just taken down Joy Villa's MAGA music video and she's fighting back. Even going after (((Salon))) for some article they published against the National Anthem.

The happening is upon us. Never have the kike's been working this hard to censor us, and now they've royally fucked up by going after normies. If you want to redpill droves of normalfags, this is how you do it.

Hail.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9mBhH
archive.is/cbRfq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tweet Archive
>archive.is/9mBhH
>archive.is/cbRfq

Pretty unsurprising. We all knew they would pick new targets after DS and SF. They'll never be satisfied and will always demand more heads. Eventually (sooner than later) they'll step on the toes of someone willing and able to resist effectively.

Their really poking the hornet's nest now.

(checked)

YES, YES MY IDIOT KIKES, IDIOT USEFUL RETARDS, KEEP UP THE EXTREME DOUBLING DOWN, KEEP IT UP UNTIL WE WIN HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Checking again. The fire rises.

Google is imploding, isn't it?

The funny part about this is that, as always, the kikes could've gotten away with it if they just learned to stop pushing past a certain point.

They honestly could've gotten away with just censoring "ebil neo nazis" like DS/SF/etc. But no, they decided to push it by going after academic videos on race/IQ or fucking MAGA music videos. As always, they push and accelerate to the point where everyone else rises up and BTFOs the kikes.

This is the part where we need to push. We need to get as many people as possible doing mass flagging campaigns against skepitcfags and alt-lite cucks. Get them all deplatformed so that they're forced to shift right and take their userbases with them. This would also force them to take their audiences to alt platforms, where /ourguys/ can reign supreme with no censorship.

Wew. All of these actions both alienate white normalfags while making it easier for us to recruit them en masse. Don't tell me kikes have been this retarded all along? Don't they know when to stop? How did our grandparents manage to allow these cucks to even get this far in the first place?

really user? the kikes plan is to force both sides to go hot, then in the chaos of an internal conflict plus proxy wars by russia and china on our soil, the (((UN, plus the EU))) roll it all up in the name of peacekeeping. no user they are moving dead on schedule for the great destabilization of the American continent

their plan is crumbling to the ground, quickly, because whites started waking up from their slumber far before they became a minority. they're doubling down because they don't have a choice. their plan wasn't to spark a civil war, it was to take complete control by making sure whites were unable to vote for their own interests. they didn't plan this. we need to capitalize.

How exactly do you expect all that to happen? Be a bit more specific.

This is outrageous. I must know more about @Joy_Villa and support her in any way I can. Is there a Patreon I can contribute to? How do I purchase more of her material? Please OP, tell us how fans can keep up to date with the latest @Joy_Villa info. MAGA!

The plan's to flag even the mildest neocon MAGA drivel to the point that Youtube's Heroes nonchalantly take them down, leading to the exact reactions you're having. Weren't any of you at the thread briefing?

The accelerationism here is absured. Are these jews trying to engineer some revolution?

see

So this is a product of anons who accelerate this? Or am i missing something.

You mean the thread where maybe two people voted to be kikes and everyone else called you out or ignored you?
ACCELERATION IS A JEWISH SCHEME TO HELP YOUR ENEMY WIN FASTER

?

What a waste of double dubs.
You know how I know you are either an idiot or a shill? Your comparison of anons hijacking the Jewtube censorship regime in a way that is obviously beneficial to our cause to voting for Shillary. Not even in the same ballpark, you retard.

Are you retarded? Acceleration in itself only means speeding shit up. You can either speed up redpilling and gaining more people on your side, or you can speed up helping kikes, so it depends what you accelerate, not acceleration itself you fucking nigger, it's a tool just like a gun.

remember what Alpert pike said about this.. "we will use islam like a hammer to smash the west" later in that passage he talks about islamists bowing to the new religion that is (((government))) after they are broken fighting the west.
(((they))) fund and push both the fringes on each side into a state rediness for war, and then keeping those groups primed (((they))) shift the the "extremeists" into the public eye ala charlotteville ect ect. this sets the stage for the normalfags to choose sides mentally before they have to physically. while this is habbening, the (((chinese))) (controled by the LI family) will arm groups on both sides so will the Russians. once/if protests devolve into shooting matches the police will get involved but only for a brief amount of time as the violence will cascade into full blown war very quickly as jihadis start their own violence here and the normalfags will now take up arms or flee. the united nations and the EU are one and the same, they will "break" up the internal conflict in America under the guise of peacekeeping. that last step there is the solidification of (((their))) hold on America as it will be just like the shitskin flooded euro-zone countries are now.

Accelerationism is a jewish scheme to trick people into helping their enemies win. Kill yourself.

just hope they don't remove this one. 1.3 mil views. amazing.

It's simple enough. We meme "Censorship is unamerican" into the normie consciousness, and this gets rolled back. We have a built-in narrative here – these censorship-loving commies hate America. Why the hell aren't we pushing this?

I don't share this opinion. More than 60% of US is already on right side as we've seen in the last Presidential vote, probably 70% now, and after censorship etc even libluls and are disgusted by the left and join us. The military and militia is mostly on our side too. Once the starts fight, white normalfags would also join us on masse because everyone with half a brain knows we are the well aiming "gun nuts".
Except the few hardcore leftists and paid revolutionaries, demoralized democrat or lefty faggots will instantly drop the fight after being btfo the first round or missing their hot shower and meal. Most spics would run back to mexico the moment free gibs and safety is gone, why do you think they came here, to die fighting for the US? And Niggers would probably remove each other all on their own. Maybe gangs would put up a fight, but that's it. There wouldn't be much of a civil war left after 2-3 weeks, so who exactly will chinks and russians ship weapons to? This wouldn't be a balanced prolonged civil war like ukraine, since this isn't a traditional whites vs whites, but whites vs others.
Also, Eurofags? No way. They are pissed as hell too right now. It reached a point where at least 40-50% people in every country want muslims to fuck off and dislike the left, do you seriously think the population would want that? A war on US would completely blow away the last bit of local government support that's left, Europeans absolutely do not want to go to war for someone else right now when their own home is getting fucked. Muslims might even use this situation to fuck shit up and europeans would be forced to fight their own civil war.

Explain then how would the normies get redpilled if not for acceleration and escalation?

Time = More non-whites, less whites. It's in whites' best interest for the race war/financial collapse to start asap

Hi Joy

Go back to TRS.

I can see Trump's Twitter account getting deleted. No doubt they are priming thier many mouthpieces to immediately hit the net and TV with a barrage of praise for such a "brave stand" within minutes of it happening.

Internet would explode into rage if they did that. Not to mention I'd love to see Trump's next press conference should it happen, it would be beyond brutal. I don't think they'll even dare try it.

they'ld be fucked for their "brave stand". Trump wouldn't even have to go after them. Anyone with any interest in capturing the White House at some point would have to turn on Twitter. You can't have random companies asserting that kind of power over our political class. none but the dumbest among them would be ok with it. If it were a big pile-on signaled from the top, they'ld get away with it…. as-in he's being impeached and conviction/removal/resignation is imminent. But, if you're suggesting that they could delete his Twitter tomorrow just because they didn't like his last tweet, myriad republicans and democrats would call for heads to roll just on principle…

Isn't that a standard belief in the normie consciousness? The First Amendment is, y'know, the first one.

Is YouTube/Google deliberately destroying their public image to engender enough public support for it to become a government run utility? The Google higher ups are all in bed with deep state US government (sharing airfields etc), and before all this controversy Google deliberately created there would have been strong opposition to the government having control over basically ALL information on the internet, and ALL information on the internet's users. A decade ago that would have been unthinkable, but now that Google is shitting the bed a lot of people are now openly supporting the government seizing it. This is far too suspicious, the government wants control over Facebook and Google, and Google is doing everything it can to promulgate support for that idea.

Yeah that's a problem. Even if people don't like it, government shouldn't interevene in the situation because Facebook and Google are still private entities and private entities should do whatever they want with it, it's their business. However people like us should focus on getting normies away from googl, facebook and other media, then start our own companies based on correct principles.

google should broke up. Ma Bell was.

I doubt this one was acceleration courtesy of one of our goys. The other girl, Kaya Jones, had her Youtube views rolled back. They've been going after us for a while. This is nothing new. They've simply sped up the process.

A reminder here's a kikebook called "they can't" that specifically go after any video that goes against the narrative.

Pretty much.
The only way to topple a superpower is with internal struggle and the rest of the world going after it.
Wondrous what 8 years of Obama did to the US.
And the fight is only beginning for the USA. 2017 is 1933. From now on everything will get more and more corrupted as the opposition doubles down and reveals itself.
This is what Trump is forcing them to do so the people see the beast with their own eyes.
The censorship was probably planned from the start. So they are now pushing it according to the schedule and trying to ignore the opposing president.
They are still going for the cultural win.

I must be getting old because, WHO BITCH DIS IS? Literally who?

Ron Paul demonetized as well.

I'd like to advise anons engaging in accelerationism, a lot of good goys rely on those videos for their livelihoods. If we take them down ourselves, we'd be contributing to them losing revenue. If you are to engage in this jewery at all, I would suggest targeting the larger, more corporate channels that can afford it.Not one-man operations that can cripple a goy.

However terrible Google becomes at least we have the option of abandoning it. Were it to become a government run utility that option would be taken away from us, so its potential for tyranny would become that much greater. The only reason anyone on Holla Forums is advocating this idea is because they like the current administration, forgetting that its inevitable that administrations they'll hate are certain in the future.

Is this where the gets meme game from?

Criminally underrated post. This should be the plan going forward. Shut everything down.

We should start calling Jews White Genocide deniers like they call people holohoax deniers

No offense, friendo, but are you retarded? There's a trans poly atheist fielding each flag and they're only going to filter wrongthink.

How new are you? Please respond

These dumb shits are mostly the kikelets of the original kikes that kiked everyone, they have absolutely no awareness of how things used to be and how quickly they can go back to being that way if they get cocky and fuck up. They're getting cocky and fucking up.

Accelerationism is stating that at the moment you do not have power, there is pent-up demand for change, the change you want will give you power, but the timescale is up for grabs.

If you can confirm the first three statements, then you want things to become "The Worse, The Better"

They want the backlash, these fuckers thrive on chaos. Rothschild's moving money out of the US, sponsored rioters in the streets.

We will see a devaluation of the USD in the not to distant future at which point they will swoop back in like vultures. Expect some countries to shift from the petrodollar, you are not being good goys time to leave a mark. By the time we are done picking up the pieces we will not own the air we breath.

Years of cultural conditioning convince Gramps he should pay attention to Grandma's opinion instead of telling her what she thought.
That led to our fathers giving women even more leeway due to the combination of their conditioning and the role model of their father starting to cuck out.
And it continues.

Yeah just like the Soviet Union "imploded" in 1917.

Glad on know someone else is paying attention instead of me.

They aren't that dumb.

PRAISE KEK

Checked

Remember Gamergate? They don't learn.

They have a contract with NARA that prevents this.

This, in spades.

We need a non-pozzed EFF

The moment employers started trolling Facebook for negative info started the ball rolling toward either an anti-trust breakup or a PUC like Bannon suggests.

You filthy goyim don't stand a chance.(ironic shitposting is still shitposting)

jews and psychopaths lose their composure when they start losing.

I acutally don't believe this. We are way to many at this point. It's like whack-a-mole at this point and they know it, so the only option left for their neurotic minds is to blow up the entire garden.

THIS

I really don't know, your reasoning may be true, or it may be a post hoc after the fact that they got utterly fucked by their trans-femi-otherkin middle managers beasts. These creatures are utterly unable to grasp the reactions of the middle ground public or of conservatives. Their plan would work, in a world populated by SJWs and nu-males liberals, and (((they))) are incapable to see what would happen outside of their safe-spaces and echo-chambers.
Most of the public would prefer google's monopoly be broken and the market opened to capitalist competition before it became a govt entity, and the liberals plotting their manoeuvers for commie domination are blind to the opinions they don't like. This will blow up in their faces again

They won't as he's like 20% of their revenue kek.
If they did, he'd got to gab.ai or something.

I knew her supporting Trump back then would come back to bite em in the ass. Useful nigress.

I had a similar kind of thought, about how the fuck would a Zuckerberg Presidency would work as the kikes are pushing the scrawny Jew fuck to be the 2020 or 2024 candidate In all honestly he lacks the charisma to be a threat unless if they actually do rig the votes

Why do you think they been expelled 6 million times from every corner of the earth? They've been in this position countless times before, where if they could just have been satisfied they would have lived a comfortable life off of other people's work through their jew schemes and no one among the masses would be the wiser, but they just have to keep pushing until everyone hates them and want them burned in a pit.

Even if it they never really were slaves in Egypt the tale of Joseph in Genesis 37 and onward so perfectly captures it. It starts with him ending up in Egypt where he manages to jew himself into favor of the pharao and get a comfy position. Is he satisfied? No. He confiscates all the surplus harvest of Egypt in the name of the pharao for several years so that when the bad harvest come he can jew the Egyptians for food, all while he is giving it for free to his fellow jews, and refers to himself as "lord of all of Egypt" .

So is he satisfied? No. He brings in all the other jews so they can "eat the fat of the land" and they settle in "the best of the land" , all while the Egyptians succumb to famine.

So is he satisfied? No. For now "there was no bread in all the land; for the famine was very sore" so he "gathered up all the money that was found in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, for the corn which they [the farmers] bought" .

So is he satisfied? No. Since he has starved the economy of circulating money meaning just as they manufacture depressions today now "money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, [and so] all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence?" so Joseph says "Give your cattle; and I will give you for your cattle" and thus "Joseph gave them bread in exchange for horses, and for the flocks, and for the cattle of the herds, and for the asses: and he fed them with bread for all their cattle for that year."

So is he fucking satisfied now? No. "When that year was ended, they came unto him the second year" and say "our money is spent; my lord also hath our herds of cattle; there is not ought left in the sight of my lord, but our bodies, and our lands" . "Wherefore shall we die before thine eyes, both we and our land? buy us and our land for bread, and we and our land will be servants" ; "give us seed, that we may live, and not die, that the land be not desolate." And so "Joseph bought all the land of Egypt" and "the Egyptians sold every man his field, because the famine prevailed over them" and "as for the people, he removed them to cities from one end of the borders of Egypt even to the other end thereof." . Joseph proclaims "Behold, I have bought you this day and your land for Pharaoh" , "And Israel dwelt in the land of Egypt, in the country of Goshen; and they had possessions therein, and grew, and multiplied exceedingly."

So yes, there we are. Joseph and the other jews could have been satisfied with more riches they'd know what to do with at any time but no, it wasn't enough. It's pure coincidence that a few chapters later starts a book called Exodus which begins with how evil and ungrateful those dirty Egyptians after all the Hebrews have done for them: '' "And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph. And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we: Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land." '

Oy vey, worse than the nazis.

Skepticfags get banned all the time for being critical of "radical islam" and being against feminists and ESS JAY DOUBLEYOOS. They STILL get lumped into the same category as white nationalists in the eyes of Youtube.

meant as a reply to

is this some twisted intergalactic chess game or are they THAT retarded?

This. Google is far too massive and influential. It's the very epitome of a monopoly and needs to be broken up.

they only debate things in their "safe spaces" where the mere mention that an opinion outside of their consensus exists is sufficient ground to trigger an intersectionally-empowered otherkin to virtue-signal xirself by ordering a struggle-session be cast on the orthodoxy-violator cis scum
what do you think some tumblrtard with clown hairs and nail in its face can produce? they self-selected by virtue-signaling their own purity in the cult of born victimhood so hard that everyone with a brain has been forcefully ejected from their ranks for being a threat to their own mythology
yes, they are THAT retarded

Never forget these people want to put you in a cage for disagreeing with them.

I see what you did there.

This seems to have been reversed. I can see her video, likes/dislikes and view count are visible, too.

To be fair, I'd eliminate them. So the fact they want to cage me doesn't faze me.

This is what they want. They want regulation so that censorship will have the force of law behind it.

I can't find the article right now but the CEO of Cuntflare said that he woke up in a bad mood one morning and axed Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack and that no one should have that kind of power, begging to be regulated. Saw it in Zero Hedge.

So while they'll submit themselves to regulation, by doing so, you'll also be submitted to speech regulation by proxy.

THIS is a huge opportunity! This woman is the holy trinity that can destroy the left or make it meaningless for a generation.
She is:
A semi famous poc
A conservative
Did nothing wrong that even the most liberal can see

"colored people were once restricted from drinking from certain water fountains. Democrats once again are restricting colored people, this time by party"
"Youtube makes it clear conservatives are not allowed to be POC"
This political segregation thing has possibilities beyond imagining. The democrats will have to attack jewtube to defend against this. The left eats it's own again.

That whole thing still disgusts me.

this is what conservatards think.

If this is true, the whole situation stinks of kikes probing the limits of what they can get away with at any given time.

Do you honestly think in a national chimpout the nogs would stop? Who becomes an undesirable then?
Wn intensifies. That is the result. Not some unholy alliance of conservatives and nogs. They wont fucking stop. Nationwide chimpout = no more checks = no more chickenz. The natural result of which is?

So let's start making a list of more pieces of shit like her and report their bullshit.

Have you read nothing of Snowden's the past number of years?

Have you been oblivious to all of Google's court cases?

Public support to spend hundreds of billions to take control of a fucking search engine? When Onig gave away ICANN? I'm going to spare you and not go over what you say next as you're clearly drunk and or high or just a fucking retard.

sage
stupid thread