Family-Friendly Version of Moonman

"halfchan and Holla Forums ruined a beloved advertising figure, how DARE they". And forced memes. Interesting history of ads though, if from a normalfag perspective…

Cry soyboys cry!

I use to watch some of this bloke's stuff, it was pretty interesting. A shame that it immediately starts off in the faggiest, most spineless way possible. Just make the video and discuss the topic, nobody's make you bring up le ebil nazi meymeys. Fuck's sake.

So this is the power.. of Amerimutts..

What did he mean by this?

His suggestion that the word "dinnah" is a better meme than racist moonman just shows how incompetent leftists are at meming

What the fuck, this faggot literally ends the video saying he's hungry for McDonalds and that people should save the McDonald's brand moonman character from those awful racists. This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

"Hurr we gotta get moonman back!" seems to be the first force meme of 2018. It will likely work as well as the left's various attempts to "reclaim" pepe.

Twitter niggers in action

They really are stupid, aren't they? I won't stop them from making this mistake i just find it hilarious.

CUMSKIN BTFO

Oh, the comment section is pure cringe, to be sure. Lots of Holla Forums hate and projection.

Holy shit, without Holla Forums's help, nobody would remember this obscure fast food mascot that disappeared two decades ago. Tell these faggots to leave moonman alone

A short lived McDonald's mascot from the 80's. Who the fuck cares?

this soycuck's salt is like 7 years late

I wonder if this was influenced by mcdonalds in anyway.

Seems like damage control for a potentially very dank meme. Moonman hasn't even peaked yet.

[spoiler]so there are decades of moonman spots but it seems like not a lot of recordings were left behind. Were they destroyed? Where are the moonman animitronics from the 80s?

Man I butchered that spoiler

He's also in the video for that "Enjoy Yourself" vaporwave song.

All I listen to is vaporwave and German marching band music anymore.