What games are you really good at?

What games are you really good at?

Lots of people play games as the new movies to graze on to fill the time between work and bed till the sweet release of the grave and oblivion, others play them just because they fill the day and dont want to admit they have depression. Others like videogames and play them for fun.

But every so often you find you are actually really good at a game to the point your friends wont play with you anymore not because you get aggro on them, or see it as a smogon tier autism exercise vector but they just consider you 'competitive level' and they can't compare.

Do you have a game like that for you?

What does Holla Forums excel at in the video juegos?

bangin ur mum lel

Being a apic memer Xd

My game I used to be really good at was Halo 3 to the point nobody ever wanted to play with me since they would lose. Sucks that the non-rehashed version of that game is fucking dead with not enough players to fill a single server.

She says she never stopped loving you user and keeps a picture of you by her bed at night.

tfw I've never gotten good at a single game

y u mad bro

shitposting on imageboards xDDDD

Sonic pls go back to twitter and stay go.

I am pretty gud at arena shooters due to an obscene amount of time spent on TF2 when it was good, stabby stabby videos alone was what motivated me to really learn the game

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

sorry better close this thread looks like some ALT RIGHTERS can't handle the heat.

Sorry to ROAST you, have a NICE DAY

At leas they arent screaming 'template thread' yet. The goons have been in full force since the bro team stream yesterday.

I'm good at MMOs

Caught me an 8 pounder by crackey, the boys own at the b8 shop will tell tales of this'un!

My grandmother was paralyzed, some nigger broke in and beat her half to death it's because im a mastre trole

That's hardly anything to be proud of considering the games are specifically designed to keep you busy, entertained and most importantly, online.
Not to be challenging.

to be fair, I am pretty sure he was what made valve nerf that shit, it`s bullshit how aggressive he would get on his videos without dying once, on a class that supposed to be a glass cannon

the guy redefined how to play spy

What did some drunk canadian bullshit e-celeb have to do with increasing shitposting?

he's the leader of the le epec meymeyr armir

10/10 tbh m9

He was still able to play just as aggressively with invis and the nerfed DR (this video was from when it only blocked 50% of the damage).

I think you should stop posting in this thread.

Post a lot of zoe and her teams chat logs showing they did some highly illegal shit and a lot of their 'harassment' was themselves and ending with "if they ever find out we are ruined" and cheong confirmed its legit.
Now Zoes goonboi minions are once again trying to derail all threads on Holla Forums to "take down hatechan and show those gabber goobers they cant touch milday!"

And why is that?

i used to play TF2 quite well, i just wish valve made Team fortress great again

because this thread is claimed by goon army XD

So, is anyone gonna sue them or what? I want to see some scumbags behind bars for once.

Okay, thanks for your input.

xD

sorry not sorry

Oh, I had this happen to me with rhythm games all the time.

I'm overall alright on rhythm games, I guess. Not the best around because being the best on rhythm games is nigh impossible, what with all those autistics gods who spend 10 hours a day into the game, but most certainly above average, enough that anyone who played with me often did it only once and then never wanted to play again.

I also used to be pretty good at TF2, played at some championships and all with a team of friends, a shame I was only part of one and barely played at all due to shitty internet. If I had a better internet at the time and people skills, maybe I could've risen to be one of the best of my country, who knows! A man can only dream. I like to think I was one of the best spies of my country, I was even recognized here and there from some people I barely even knew.
Ah. A man can surely dream.
Thus, this translated into overall proficiency with shooters. Of course, this includes Overwatch, but being the casual rock-paper-scissors shitfest it is, I'm not one bit proud of it.

APB
dota2 (relatively, apparently im in top 0.5% or something but i find that hard to believe)
FPS in general, i pretty much always top whatever pub/lobby/inhouse im in

Pinball

I've gotten at least 500 million on Ripley's Believe It Or Not on Pinball Arcade on PS3. Took me hours but goddamn did it feel good, this was a few years ago so I can't whip out the exact scoure

Sonic Adventure 2. I'm as good as vid related.

IM pretty good at Super Hexagon and Audio Surf. I like colorful high octane games like those. I think it improves my reaction speed

I would consider myself good at mmo's as well though.
But what I mean when I say that since I don't speak for that other guy is that in every MMO I've played I've been a raider in a top guild, and tend to excel in the pvp.
Before WoW was total garbage I was constantly in the top 3 teams for arena on my server bracket.
Got Glad titles a few times in BC and Wrath before I quit playing.
Though with MMO's most of my friends are hardcore in them as well, so never lost anyone because things got too high steaks or serious.

I used to be really, really good at Global Agenda. So good I've had an account get banned by people accusing me of using aimbotting one person actually was using an aimbot

I wish no one would ever bring up GA again.
The pain is too great.

None of them, but my friends think I'm a god.

Dawn of War
Pokémon
Magic the Gathering

I'm all over the place, honestly. No one genre really can have me pinned down, but when the stars align, a game I've just picked up will just click with me and I'll somehow be like some sort of autistic savant at the game.

Worst thing is that I can't stand to play it anymore. The performance is bad and Paradox keeps piling on useless bullshit.

Ninja gaiden 1 and 2 on the xboxes, it's been years since I have played them so I'll probably be shit at them right now. When I got NG 2 for the first time I could tell right away they were going to produce a heap of shit with the 3rd one, a shame really.

Are you stupid?

The new patch is supposed to improve performance.

For a game series about going fast the scoring system in the Adventure games don't really care that much about your time.

There is absolutely nobody who can beat me at World Heroes Perfect and Modern Warfare 2. Probably Custom Robo Arena too, I used to play that online with /m/ and raped face before the servers got shut down.

REmake, but it's not really about skills though, it's more about knowledge.

Better than everyone I know personally, but not quite at serious tourneyfag levels. I've placed modestly in the few tourneys I've attempted.

Can go toe to toe with pretty much anyone online or otherwise in games like Need for Speed and Burnout, also good but slightly less so at Wipeout and F-Zero.

Well above average, but far from pro. Usually top of the team or close to it in solo queue CoD/Battlefield/Overwatch, etc., but can't compete with seriously competitive people.

For some reason I played the shit out of it back when it was released, got to be so good that I could regularly snipe warhawks out of the air with a tank. I eventually dropped it once it was pretty much dead, but in my prime I think my K/D was over 15 despite usually playing for objectives.

Decent at Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, used to be pretty good at Soul Calibur and DOA but haven't played them in ages. Again, a bit of a skill gap between both me and randoms and between me and actual pros.

This goes for pretty much every game tbh, I can typically beat random people in real life at any game whatsoever even if I have no experience with it, but I'm not pro level at anything. Jack of all trades, master of none I guess.

i think being better at smash bros than everyone you know is a prerequisite to even being interested in posting on Holla Forums

This tbh

I am/was unbelievably good at Perfect Dark/Goldeneye. My friends flat out refuse to play it since nine times out of ten I'll go 25-0. This is what you get when you grow up in a shattered household and the sweet glow of the TV is the only thing that keeps you sane.

Giant Bomb is pure SJW cancer. kys bud

i'm alright at age of empires 2
that's about it

I used to be really good at timesplitters 2 and MK3

I'm assuming that you have not heard of THUG Pro?

It's called Not doing anything with my life and disapointing everyone with the no recent vidya gave me pleasure expack

I ended up having to be the guy to write the guide/make the walkthrough videos on how to 100% and hardest difficulty a game, so I find it safe to say I'm one of the best at Death to Spies and DtS MoT.
Other than that, I'm the only fucking guy doing stealth score 0 runs of Dark Mod.

See also; pics related

im pretty good at DF adventure mode
twice ive gotten to the point where only a metal titan/FB/clown who shoots webs could kill me, or just multiple clowns; one of those times was before the new combat patch

I can score 300k any day in Donkey Kong but I wouldn't call myself an expert.
On my own I've beat the world record holder in After Burner II but never got involved in any official high score verification. Those guys are too weird for me.

SA required you to collect a shitfuck load of rings per level to get a good rank, meaning nobody really gives a fuck about the ranking system.

Racing games or anything with quick reaction times since i stand on the low 100s. being a manlet probably plays part in the signal not having to travel a lot in my body plus i'm in good shape
I was also on the top 300 in battlefield bad company 2 kills before i stopped playing but using snipers and tanks isn't skill

3000 hours in dissidia have turned me into an unstoppable killing machine

i've played nearly every genre except for sports games for at least 25 years.

I would say i'm easily a 4/5 in most every single game.

I shine, however, in games of grand strategy and sims.
I think that's because of the patience I have and a sort of intuitive knowledge of how a sim should usually run.

I beat Serious Sam 3 on Serious. Am I really good? I died a lot

Responding because I love you, Alice!

I'm good at FPS, not because I think I'm good like millions of others but because I always finish in the top 3 and often 1st.
That said I only play "realistic" FPS like RO2, ARMA and Squad.

I was also so good at Halo 1 that I had to take it easy on everyone so they would be willing to play.

Feels okay man

I am pretty good at rhythm games, though

I feel like I'm a sort of jack of all trades, master of none. I can play competently in pretty much whatever I play. Maybe I'm not the best, and maybe sometimes I fuck up and do something stupid (like in a multiplayer setting), but I'm able to aim well, to cooperate with people on a team, and my reflexes aren't total shit yet. I've never played any grand strategy games so I don't know how I'd fare, and I've never competed in fighting games in a serious manner like tourneyfags or something.

I'm pretty much average at everything I guess, I don't specialize.

Katamari series
Dark Souls 1
King of Fighters XI

I like to think I'm pretty good at Doom. I'm nowhere near a speedrunner's level though. I used to be good at Quake 3 when I was a teenager, but those days have long since passed.

Skill acceleration. I'm in the top 10-1% of anything I start giving a shit about. I've never tried to be the absolute best at anything with a meaningful playerbase because I play too many different games across all genres.

Forgot name 'cus this board is the only thing I'm bad at.

I am terrible at FPS multiplayer, though that is not my genre and I usually beat FPS on hard mode for single player. Something about not being able to know who is on my team and where the shots are coming from usually, and then it starts feeling repetitive like sports games.

Shooter games like Battlefield Heroes, MicroVoltz, S4 league (before they went p2w), and Gotham City Imposters. I was really good at those games, my k/d was usually over 10/1, but that could be because the other players are kids or something

nba 2k fam but i stopped playin prolly 2k9 or 2k10 cuz dey was fukin around on some dum shit.

I remember tier whorin w/ da celtics u kno. But dis nigga, Ray fuckin Allen, can't hit a open 3 point w/o a perfect shot stick execution dumbest shit ever and his rhythm janky as hell fam.

at least a single person who acknowledges there is no realistic shooter
good riddance anonymous

I'm pretty good at fighting games, always end in the top 16 or top 8 at monthly regionals and national tournaments; online tournaments too I can almost always get top 8 if it;s a game I actually play but online is a whole 'nother beast so I don't really look at it as a super accurate indicator of skill. I used to be pretty good at FPS back in like 2004. These days it's all fighting games or RPGs for me though, I get to practice and grind my skills in fighters and then I get to just take my time and chill out in an RPG where I can just think about a battle if it's tough or artificially get better by grinding exp. I've been wanting to get into an MMO but all of them seem shit.

I'd go so far as to say everyone who plays video games should invest time in a fighting game or arena fps at some point in their lives as they're about as pure as you're going to get when it comes to accruing actual gaming skill in a real competitive sense.

Im mediocre at everything. I have all the "No damage" Boss achievements for MGR but I dont have the patience for Stormbringer and Im not gud enough for Hero of the Metaverse.

I like to think I'm getting gud, I played a bit of DMC1 awhile ago but I never got into it.

1 V 1 ME ON PARANOIA MAX FAGGOTS!

Racing simulators are my jam, especially rally ones

Anything that requires speed and precision, especially racing games. On keyboard. A person who saw me playing once described it as "this fucker should seriously consider playing piano"

same happened to me, i was the computer kid in school and so we were doing a project and the teacher who was aware of this told me to type a bunch of papers on the computer. she expected me to be ready in 50 minutes and i typed everything correctly in 5. she told this to the arts/music professor who taught me the piano. I don't specially like this kind of job and i have no creativity however typing doesn't bore me and the pay is great so i have now a pretty stable career playing the piano with lots of free time