Wall Street recruiter jumps to death from luxury NYC home

Wall Street recruiter jumps to her death from luxury NYC home

archive.is/2017.08.28-231535/http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/woman-found-dead-inside-upper-east-side-luxury-apartment/

A 40-year-old Wall Street recruiter leaped to her death Monday morning from her luxury Upper East Side home, sources told The Post. Lindsay Jacoby jumped around 10:30 a.m. from the fourth-floor roof at 12 Henderson Place, a historic brick home located between East 87th and 86th streets, sources said. Jacoby and her husband, Seth, purchased the tony one-family home in 2014 for $3.6 million, according to public records. She previously worked in internal recruiting positions at JP Morgan and Citigroup and served as principal at her own firm, Jacoby Staffing. Lindsay and Seth Jacoby were married in 2005, according to a New York Times announcement. Her suicide comes seven months after Margaret Fagenson jumped to her death from a 14th-floor terrace at 535 E. 86th St., across the street from 12 Henderson. Fagenson, 68, who was married to a wealthy investment banking CEO, suffered from depression.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=wAGBVtYZeUk
hooktube.com/watch?v=wAGBVtYZeUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, so these two found out Devil's Advocate style. Wew.

Jews can't fly?

Trump wins again?

Only in their cockroach forms.

Another banker jumps from the top of a building. Remember a few years back when they were doing this at a rate of about three a week?

It's a lovely feeling.

You have to ask why? They were clearly suicided.

What's the point of this thread?

sounds like she got suicided for knowing too much about something

For what, being a fucking banker?

Weak shit

One committed suicide by shooting himself multiple times in the back of the head with a nailgun.

He realized that everything he believed in was a lie, that true love is an illusion and that in this bleak existence, sorrow and loneliness will be his only constant companions.

Anyone have the list of dead bankers? I lost my copy around 40ish iirc.
A lot died in the LIBOR clean-up.

economic crash inbound?

She either had a change of heart about fucking over the goyim or learned something she shouldn't have. Rich cunts sucking off their sugar daddies don't just magically kill themselves.

On another note, "depression" sure is a great catch-all phrase for masking murder as suicide these days.

Go eat a sandwich mopey faggot you'll feel better

Ok, which one of you magnificent bastards did this?

kek

Both of them have yid-brow.
Good riddance kike.

1 down, 5,999,999 to go

KEK

The sad part is we will probably reach that point in the near future. Holla Forums irony always becomes reality.

cool, now if the rest will follow suit. must be so hard to live in a 4 million dollar home and travel the world. id want to kill myself too.

With a beak like that you would have thought she had feathers.

checked

Is it just me or do most Jews look slightly like they're aliens. Something about their faces is just off. Like that scene in They Live where he goes around with the sunglasses, just less obvious.

Kikes are literally on suicide watch.

Meanwhile, somewhere in America, another 13-year-old white girl is planning to hang herself after her mother's spic boyfriend molested her. Find them, not these Jew-ronimos.

Did she make a public statement on anything? Did she threaten to release info or testify about something?

One down…ten thousand more to go.

They Live is the most redpilled movie ever. Watch it after lurking Holla Forums. It's uncanny, except for the interracial buddy drama.

And yes, Jews do look like they were born in the uncanny valley. Ashkenazim have been inbreeding for over 1,000 years, so they have page after page of birth defects, combined with a highly eugenic-selected IQ range and lots of asthma. It's a result of every kike whore in the ghetto trying to catch the Rabbi's grandson, only to have the next generation do likewise.

Watch for droopy or bulging eyes, long hook noses, pouty bottom lips, jug ears, and other facial features that look like they were stuck together from different faces. They're hideous.

Sharp jewdar will keep you frosty in the war, user. Practice it.

Eh, it is and isn't. The guys a cuck but its till a good movie

You mongoloids. Holla Forums summer of '17 really fucked things up by a sweeping margin.

This isn't a banker killing herself because of Trump, she did it because as a "recruiter" for fucking these giant international banks, which certainly also have a massive share in the human and child slave rings, died because of what they knew.

They either were suicided because they revealed symptoms that they couldn't hide the secret anymore, or they we're threatened with suffering of themselves and others if they went public and couldn't contain the lies.

FFS

Wow, you mongoloids. Holla Forums summer of '17 really fucked things up by a sweeping margin.

This isn't a banker killing herself because of Trump, she did it because as a "recruiter" for fucking these giant international banks, which certainly also have a massive share in the human and child slave rings, died because of what they knew.

They either were suicided because they revealed symptoms that they couldn't hide the secret anymore, or they we're threatened with suffering of themselves and others if they went public and couldn't contain the lies.

FFS

Sometimes greatness is so great, it's above the level of the creator to perceive it. Also, Hollywood is owned entirely by Jews – what the hell was Carpenter supposed to say? "Gas the kikes"?

Double post,

This, and Carpenter is an artist, his films are miles ahead of anything today. The Thing will always remain one of the greatest movies of all time. Along with They Live showing the Jewish threat. And of course Eyes Wide Shut.

Is he? Why would he even bring that comparison up? All he had to say is, "THEY LIVE is about yuppies and unrestrained capitalism." Maybe he added the part about the kikes just to float the idea out there.

Either way it doesn't matter what the intent is. The jew interpretation resonates too well. Similar to Assange accidentally redpilling himself about (((tribal establishment climbers))) on twitter.

No but I remember a few years back Wall Street bankers were dropping like canaries in a coal mine and it was really suspicious. There was a massive increase in (((suicides))) among people who seemed relatively content with their lives. I don't think there was ever an answer for why it happened. I think it could have been 2015 but it may have been before that, it's been a little while for sure.

Eyes wide shut was a Kubrick thing, but it was obviously telling more to the story of They Live

Especially when the majority of women are (((diagnosed))) with it.

What was she doing in Istanbul? Also the all seeing eye on the postcard. I can't wait for the day that the Illuminati symbolism bullshit won't be a perversion of everything.

This is just gonna get worse isn't it?

That's like being hit by a truck at 80m/s or 288km/hr
No chance m8.

still…
capitalist pigs dying is always a good day

Consolidating wealth by killing bankers is standard Jewish practice through out their tenure on this planet.

Years ago, I asked a teacher on how I could distinguish a jew from non-jews, only to get a non-answer.

Today, i've found the answer out thanks to you lads. How can I ever repay you?

He basically said Jews anyway.

Oooh, so that basically makes bankers sacrificial cows.

Holy shit. My last girlfriend was a half kike and you just described her facial features to the t

obligatory

Reminder that All we do on this earth is meaningless. Humanity will die, one way or another, and (((they))) will finally, after nearly one million years of subversion, meet their maker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

Incredibly blue pilled in Freshman year of high school. Asked the teacher after class "How did Hitler tell the Jews from the Germans? The both look the same to me." Teacher looks around the room to make sure no one was in ear shot and whispers to me "It's the nose". First of many red pills. Thanks Mrs. Miller.

Mrs. "Kike Killer" Miller for golden apple award soon

Holla Forums irony 10 years ago about the PC police became real as real gets

I've partied with dudes from blkrck. the shit that goes on in investment bank type firms, think of legalized heroin markets.. but gangs still exist.. lemon brothers could have been prevented but was intentional such as the 1912. the ((n ite)) fat finger was like a suitcase bomb but they cancelled ((some)) of the orders that would have made people multi millionaires.. just ((some)).

these people aren't bankers in the classical sense. there is more to this woman since she was in recruiting, and lets just say banking cartel wars are some real shit. i'd think someone should look into it, but i.. personally just wanted to leave my two sense, i like being alive.

Death of the author, goy! No no no, you are not allowed to apply that concept, only (((we))) are.

Clearly people are fishing around. Some of those same actions are also accompanied by reactionary front running to remove this photo. Both of these actions are now memetic, with stand-alone-knights running around. I don't think you'll find any thing, OP. Try looking for the mother, or aunt. Otherwise, JPM has a history of being the daycare for the chosen, and schizophrenic snaps exacerbated due to serial misuse of pharmaco for decades are not at all uncommon.

Get some standards.

YAAAS QUEEN FLY

I had to go look that one up.
Probably best discarded.

I hope you realize exactly what he's doing with he obtusely states this without former context and just happens to haphazardly drop Jews into it and aren't just oblivious.

"suicide"
These things dont have the decency to end themselves, it contradicts their nature.

Watch 'In the Mouth of Madness" by Carpenter if you haven't yet. Great movie and the source of many gifs you'll recognize.

Eyes wide shut was Stanley Kubrik. Carpenter also did Assault on Precinct 13 and Big Trouble in Little China.

He didn't write the script.

How is that possible?

good

is this a spicy meme or actually happened as in holohoax (((happened)))?

LOOK AT THAT KIKE FUCKING FACE
anyone have the gore after photos? that would be a hoot. I eating eggs for breakfast too, lol

How can you be this naive?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal

I want to cum on her dead body after it hit the ground.

ENJOY THE DECLINE

Let's hope she suffered at least.

this
i want to hear more about this shit.
if we could only clearly identify the sides in all this banking cartel stuff. im sure they could be false flagged against each other. having the whole banking system eat itself would be the easiest way to stop all this shit

It actually happened.

"in the back of the head" is a pretty important detail that is missing from there

Murdered, suicided who gives a fuck another dead banker is a win.

if you are a fucking retard, you can miss your brain and therefore survive to shot yourself multiple times, surely it's just a (((coincidence)))

Those are turks, unless they have evolved to their locust form, rats splat.

And nothing of (((value))) was lost.

Its gross when a nose is so big the spot above the upper lip creases.

And let's not overlook that hideous manjaw.

I see the shills are upset.

lots of these rich fuckers have rekt their dopamine system with cocaine leaving them prone to nihilism and depression.
add in the fact that these types are completely false and hate their so called "friends" and throwing yourself off a building in a fit or depression seems eminently reasonable

this fucking post

I am pretty sure "recruiter" in that business is pretty much the same as "prostitute."

yes it is a really good movie
deal with it

that is essentially what i thought he meant, very nuanced

that was irony?
i always thought it was already happening when it first started being joked about
it sure accelerated after 2013

I'm having trouble posting this in the relevant thread for some reason, so I'm trying it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAGBVtYZeUk
from 49:30 mark and beyond

hooktube.com/watch?v=wAGBVtYZeUk
from 49:30 mark and beyond

Everyone has troubles right now. Check pages manually. Last responses are still there.

Are there archives of articles of those suicides still around?

Thanks. But only that thread seems to give me trouble.

Expecting old figures alive now in media to not be white guilted is foolish. Twitter was a mistake, a man having to pull PR long after his work while he's just wanting to talk to fans and not be fucking bothered by crybullies.

I really wish Orson was still in his hugeness.

These dudes are so old they think it's a phase and not a huge subversion. This is why you only speak with the dead.

Take Hitchcock for example. Made a lot of anti-German films and ended up being afraid by his own police.

I thought money solved everything? Wonder what her nose looked like as it hit face first.

I was wondering about the pavement.

Which senses are those?

That or he has gotten very acclimated to the hollywood elite climate and how they treat trespassers. Poor guy understandably doesn't want to have an unfortunate suicide while jogging in the woods outside his house at 3 in the morning.

He realized the opposite, true love is real and everything has meaning, but he missed the boat because of his actions. Thinking love doesnt exist he thinks he cant be forgiven and jumps.

Now knowing God is real but missed the boat he will now forever dwell in the absence of God. Serves him good, fucking kike.

Who knew jews can fly? me

At least she's in a better place now.

KEK BLESS HER

What are you waiting for?

Nothing to see here.

Kikes have an insanity gene. Before everything got so PC the psychiatric community used to talk openly about it.

Just so you know, the gril was an hero.

Or she, you know, realized the inherent emptiness of material possessions.

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS