Steve Bannon to Speak at Annual Zionist Organization of America Gala: 'He's So pro-Israel'

Steve Bannon to Speak at Annual Zionist Organization of America Gala: 'He's So pro-Israel'

ZOA leader tells Haaretz that Bannon 'appreciated our support and defending him' against 'smear campaign'; ZOA involved in campaign against Bannon foe McMaster

WASHINGTON - Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's former senior political adviser who was dismissed from the White House earlier this month, will speak in November at the annual gala event of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), a right-wing group which works to support the Israeli government and the settlements in the West Bank.

Bannon was reportedly supposed to appear in the group's gala event last year, but eventually did not show up.

Bannon's appearance at the event was first reported on Monday by The Atlantic. ZOA expressed support for Bannon when he came under attack last year for allegedly making anti-Semitic comments. The organization praised him as a supporter of Israel, and views him as an ally on policy issues such as the relocation of the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and scrapping the international accord with Iran on its nuclear program.

In recent weeks, ZOA has taken a leading role in the campaign against Bannon's main enemy within the White House, General H.R. McMaster, who is Trump's National Security Adviser. The organization has accused McMaster for supposedly being against Israel, an accusation that was strongly denied by senior Israeli defense officials.

ZOA's president, Mort Klein, told Haaretz that Bannon "appreciated our support and defending him over the past seven months, and he asked if he could come to the dinner and show his respect to ZOA."

Klein added that he does not know what Bannon, or any other speaker at the event, is planning to say: "I haven't discussed it with him." Klein called the accusations against Bannon a "total smear campaign," and described Bannon as "so pro-Israel" during his time in the White House.

Klein mentioned a recent report in Vanity Fair magazine which said Bannon refused to meet Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas when he visited the White House in May, and also said that Bannon strongly supported moving the embassy. "I've never seen someone smeared and being presented as the opposite of what he is, like the way they've done to Steve Bannon," Klein stated.

Arthur Schwartz, a public relations adviser who works with ZOA, wrote on his Twitter page that he can confirm the report, and added - "we're honored to have him as a guest."

Schwartz also wrote that Bannon's appearance at last year's gala event was a "50-50" possibility because Bannon was busy working on Trump's transition team after the elections.

His tweet was then quoted by Sebastian Gorka, another former Trump adviser who was dismissed from the White House just this weekend and like Bannon, is considered close to the American far right. "Can't wait," Gorka wrote. "Thank you to Mort Klein and all his team. Patriots, all."

Other speakers at the ZOA event this year will be American ambassador to Israel David Friedman and former Democratic Senator Joe Lieberman.

haaretz.com/us-news/1.809421?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
archive.is/6fETb

Didn't see the echoes in the second image when I posted it. Bannon isn't acually kike, just a Goldman Sachs shabbos goy.

Wow, who could have known? Trump's government is the most Jewish government in the history of America.
But tricking antisemites into supporting an openly Zionist government was pretty clever, I'll give them that.

they don't give a fuck about us. for some reason Holla Forums managed to delude itself in the past year or so, into believing that every government agency has us on their brain whenever they do so much as take a dump. They see us as an impotent fringe movement, which happens to be a useful scapegoat for increasing government surveillance and control.

Bingo.

This.

It's not just about Holla Forums.

CIA niggers are scared today.

lel

CIA niggers are scared today.

until Trump calls out the false flag psy ops or puts a big pedo in jail, actually goes after Clinton or Obama I'm always going to wonder if he's on the level

And if you're advocating that and someone starts insulting you, well then they're probably some kind of glow in the dark nigger.

You'll get impotent sabre rattling at North Korea, sanctions on Russia, massive corporate buy up of America by China disguised as "job growth" and "winning", and you'll like it goy.

Nothing matters but the wall

Everything else is meaningless. Fuck the Middle East. Fuck snotty Europe and their self inflicted invasions. Fuck Russia. Fuck Koreans. Fuck Republicans. Fuck Bannon. Fuck the internet. Fuck stupid normies who vote. Fuck PR. Fuck statues. Fuck Ralling.

I want a big wall splicing the NWO in half, between those with boarders and those without.

After that you can worry about being banned on youtube or if ZOGbots go to war.

Even after they called him a Goy? What a cuck loser.

I'm going to kill you

Another Kike for the firepit

lmao shills are afraid

user with the huffpo pic makes a good point, it's odd that bannon would be doing this after being disrespected so hard by the kikes

diaspora liberal kikes are the distraction.
Israel is the puppet master behind all the liberal degeneracy from the diaspora. Israel is attempting to make Americans hate the liberal kikes while they embrace Zionism because "Israel is so conservative, goys!"

typical tricks.

im very surprised. we need to keep memeing and voting. i really think the 2020 election will get us /ourgoy/.

From everything I've seen of Europeans, they are perfeclty happy with being flooded. They just don't want so many.

If you are all really upset there is nothing stopping you from having a revolution. Trump won't stop you. Putin wont stop you. You don't even have militaries there really to stop you. If Americans had one the Chinese, Russians Mexicans, Israel, Canadians and Europeans would all want to get involved to try and stop us. And our military is massive.
Build a fucking wall Europe and stop talking shit about America.

That you get exclusively from Breitbart.
I'm not European.
Want to bet?
Except for a certain someone's military parked in Germany, Italy, Kosovo, Poland, the Baltics, right?
This country is like 80% functionally non-White when you account for nursing home population and race-mixers. No revolution possible or wanted.
Why would I? I'm not a kike or a nigger.

Yeah I bet. Polands doing it right now.
What country? Not America. You need to travel more neet.
You're a Leaf which is just as bad.

They are not. They are deeply hostile to Russia, very pro-Israel in terms of the actual governing actors, and hosting the zionist-nigger US military on their lands. That's not a revolution, but if I might try to couch it that way if I was a patriotard nigger lover [like you].
Yes, America. Maybe you ought to leave Iowa some time.
I'm an American. Unfortunately. Feel free to fuck off back to conservative treehouse anytime, though. Election's over.

Never understood the Bannon love, myself. He is just a basic cuckservative.

White exogamy is well under 5%. Quit this demoralization shit. There's a reason that the white birthrate is finally on the incline after all these years despite the ZOG propaganda. We're actually making headway.

LOL. Sure, it is.
According to one survey, that didn't include the race of the father, it was what? Barely over 50%? Wow.

wonder what to make of the following…

Charllottesville was arranged faggotry

there are claims that Bannon fired/quit a week before the official announcement

It's time to take this following video seriously and start to study Mein Kampf like the Rabbis study their Talmud.

And we weren't fucking happy to fall below 50% or what? Get a grip. I want us to go full isolationist and stop all the meddling. All those shitty NGOs that are destroying Europe are still mainly operating from our homeland.

I am starting to understand why you Kikes always fail in the end. Hitler was right. You literally cannot do anything else except repeating your basic programming.
Btfo yesterday, you'll come back and repeat. Btfo today, you'll come back and repeat. Btfo tomorrow, you'll come back and repeat. You do not learn, you just keep doing the same, like a fly. I've watched you repeating the same lines for several months now, without any change or success here, yet you keep repeating. Kikes mental retardation is even far worse than i ever imagined.

If Trump really is a zionist puppet now you probably expect him to pull off going after Isis, and expect somekind of military escalation against Syria/Iran/etc. Maybe another 9/11 false flag?

That said I personally don't think they have him completely under their thumb.. yet.

they are called the eternal jew for a reason

It's almost like kikes and their golem play both sides so they remain the sole dominant doers of public discourse. This is baby tier controlled op shit.

Fucking based!

Is this how it is? Zionist jews vs globalist jews and their assorted shabbos goyim?

Try 24. It's been two years they've been doing this.

Israel is a shithole. It will be invaded with nigger genes and aids soon.

The only chance jews can keep a high IQ is if they create a white ethnostate in USA where they mix with aryans.

You should probably just kill yourself then eh? You've already figured out that it's hopeless. Just kill yourself and be done with it.

You use that reaction image too much, she looks like a Kike. Were you that insufferable Tradcuck in the thread earlier? Or that gay ass Christcuck before then?

No they are not you filthy fucking kike. Anyone speaks gets silenced by Zionist Jew tyrants. They silence and oppress dissidents.

Have any of you cucks considered the possibility that Bannon and Trump have been pressured into doing shit like this by ZOG?

Remember when Trump made that holohoax video? It looked exactly like a hostage video.

Lots of CIA in this thread.

good cop / bad cop situation.

who would have thought…

this

jesus fucking christ! when will the cucking end?!

shock and awe, he's a zionist good goy just like everyone else associated with the republican party.

Working with Steve Bannon is not an easy thing

Rodent Clearly Making Its Way Through Steve Bannon’s Body Throughout National Security Meeting

shiggitydiggity

but OP wait, anons have been screeching for months how bannon was /ourguy/, because the mainstream media said he was, and that it was all over for us when he left the white house. Now you're telling me he was a shabbos goy all a long and I should've known that since he worked for kikebart? you really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

McMaster fired all of the Zionists and replaced them with Obamabots.