In light of the Texan swimming olympics with the beyond record floods I was wondering

In light of the Texan swimming olympics with the beyond record floods I was wondering,
Do the Chinks have an equivalent of HAARP?
Weather control for the mundanes
And how would one go and investigate it? Chink satellite paths? They've been putting a lot of them up in the last years.
I wouldn't put it beyond Democrats to work with the Chink commies.

Remember that the Californian drought stopped the week Trump became president.
Syriaand the whole middle east has been conveniently hit with a massive drought since 2011, prompting migrations and war. According to Obama due to climate change.
Technically, the (((cabal))) would be right if they said that climate change is man made.

I think this new kind of warfare would be pretty entertaining to research. Any anons have any info?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v5lAd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Weather_Modification_Office
qz.com/138141/china-creates-55-billion-tons-of-artificial-rain-a-year-and-it-plans-to-quintuple-that/
science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/meteorologists/cloud-seeding.htm
wired.com/2007/11/china-leads-wea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there some lengthy track record pointing towards the opposite for the republican party?

The conditions of hurricane Harvey are suspicious, but without proof it's difficult to say whether it was man made. I think it has the tell tale signs of a man made storm. I have no idea where you can find evidence, I assume that shit is classified

Russian Duma officials warned about that.
archive.fo/v5lAd

People back then said he was just nuts.

Wrong, moron.

He is a Russian nationalist and exceptionally anti-NATO but hes also a loud mouthed idiot and the Russian equivalent of Baghdad bob

I remember seeing some fevered post about some rothchild island near the argentina side of antarctica having some weird pattern in the elevation of the ocean just beside it. Never checked it out but now that I look at it in google maps, the spots are there. Pic related.
There was a webm of some patterns shooting off from it towards china on a weather map but I never saved it.

Did you even watch the video? Absolutely nothing about it indicates a nuclear detonation. Neither conventional nor "dirty".

Yeah it's hard to investigate it and there aren't any websites with past satellite data to look into.
The thing that I find strange is how fast the hurricane became so strong during it's stay on land.
Pic related. It even went across the Yucatan(which saps the power from it since it doesn't have water to accept moisture and it even releases it due to some orography)
And here you have a Hurricane that GAINS power from 0 to over 9000 in a small stretch. Even Katrina needed some momentum before it hit.

Why do you need a nuke if you can just fire up the flammable materiel in the warehouses with the same effect?

Well he is certainly over blowing it but I wouldn't be surprised if this existed. Normies surely wouldn't be let in the know-how of current military tech.

Forgot to add that the Hurricane is just sitting there and sucking water from the nearby ocean and dumping it on Texas.
Now it's supposed to go back and go NE.
A really bizzare storm

Nigger, it was the eclipse. Kali Yuga is about to end in flames.

Commie fags could tell you HAARP has been hard at work here. My toaster recalls visuals of rain clouds quickly being pushed across the sky as if by harmonics; the rain was spiraling and going sideways. You see the chem trails lined out before hand. The rain does not linger.

Regardless, HAARP isn't just weather control. HAARP is NSA Cray super computers with deeper, blacker gov ops putting messages in your head, manipulating audio and even dreams. Read A Brave New World, the sleep teaching method is an interesting one. These super computers run off AI and neural mapping. They can read your thoughts and feed them to the government. Don't believe this shit? Go see what that kike Cuckerberg is doing and how he aims to get all Facebook users getting their thoughts read and translated at 100 words per minute. This is tech the government has increasingly utilized. At present, NSA has a division dedicated towards discovering the different linguistics people think of in response to what they hear and how they can increasingly improve the AI's response. This neural mapping has been going off for several years now and is under control in black ops and feds. This is darker stuff meaning the kikes are going to be pushing it.

So does Waldo think people in China have the tech? HAARP is a global thing. Space is our only solace from radiowave bombardment. A bit ironic when you think about it.

ftfy

I'm no meteorologist but this shape of the storm last night seemed really strange, like it was just a directed blast of torrential weather that swept up the coast. Combined with the reports of completely unprecedented water dumps I'd say it's worth considering at least.

So it is essentially making a really hot pocket of air inside a really small enclosed warehouse. That then is released into a really cold place like argentina that then can be blown with fans or something to go a certain direction?

Sounds like the kikes to me.

Yes we do round eye, it is called S.M.O.G and it may or may not actually be a few hundred coal power stations.

Holy shit you could be correct. What is bejings normal temperature below 20ft? What about above 20ft?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Weather_Modification_Office
qz.com/138141/china-creates-55-billion-tons-of-artificial-rain-a-year-and-it-plans-to-quintuple-that/
science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/meteorologists/cloud-seeding.htm
wired.com/2007/11/china-leads-wea/

I recall China was cloud seeding during the Beijing Olympics several years back, which caused quite the media buzz.

It's easier to blame the Russians since we know they definitely have one and their politicians admitted on record. I'm not sure why we're hiding it anymore, we already have nukes out in the open. Just stop this game already everybody knows what everybody is trying to do and weather manipulation is already out in the open since blasting silver into the sky was first thought up of.

It rained in California in winter. After several years of disappointing totals. Proof positive that the government is using huge transmission arrays to perform sorcery in the ionosphere (aka: the part of the air where the weather isn't) and inflict pointless harm on its most wealthy and prosperous state. Pity none of the 10,000 personnel who would have to be involved in this talk in their sleep. Just imagine the revelations!

i've been looking for the sauce on this but cant find/ remember - it was years ago i read an article which stated that russian and chinese haarps each had their own distinct radio signatures which could be heard by amateur radio operators
(the article itself was about vhf/shortwave communication for preppers post shtf and only incidentally mentioned being able to detect the various haarp systems around the world)
also there all kinds of claims being made on jewtube - heres one ( the guy starts talking about chinese haarp around 4:30