Political Relationship Advice

Alright, you can probably guess the basics of this thread. "I'm dating a girl and oh no! I think she's a liberal!" but it's more complex than that, and yes it's your advice specifically I want.

See, I got OCPD, part of the problem with that is because of the combination of my upbringing and introverted personality, in a "safe" environment like this (and yes, 8ch has become basically my only social outlet at this point) I tend to overshare. Why? Because I have anticipatory anxiety and I'm predicting what your responses are going to be, so rather than depend on you to read the entire thread, it's easier to try to cover as much as I can in the first post instead of getting a hundred repeats of the same boneheaded turbotard "WHY DON'T YOU DO ___ YOU STUPID FAGGOT" replies.

-I'm not looking for "redpills" I already have a list of channels, videos and arguments to provide her with and I intended to gradually introduce her to them as the topics come up. This is the method I've generally used with women, and by presenting my arguments combined with flipping their perspective and using opposing appeals to emotion that turn their beliefs on their heads, I've gotten tons of girls to completely change their political ideology without the need for an argument.

In the past when I'd let myself get emotional about it, words would be said. Not against her, but against beliefs she held. That first disagreement would inevitably come back to haunt me and always instigate more long-term shit-tests eventually leaving the relationship unsalvagable but leaving the girl much smarter and more politically intelligent. I don't want to have arguments with this girl, so far the relationship has gone perfectly and it actually started off by me making a pretty dramatic change to her mindset.

I've put a lot of work into her already, frankly. Let me spell this out for you. She's intelligent, submissive, talented in a number of fields, enjoys housework, has a perfect body, is barely legal, has a gorgeous face, and is half Irish half Italian. She's also a total virgin. Yes, including with me. We've kissed but being aware she's a virgin despite her expressing interest in taking it further and our much discussion of sex, we've agreed to wait until enough time has passed we can definitely say we're serious. Why do I believe she's a virgin? Well, it's a story some of you will hate, some of you will applaud, but it makes it very likely she is. I've posted it a few times before, here and on other boards on the site.

I met her at an arcade and she started flirting right away. She was immediately taken with me. She said I was the most masculine guy she'd ever seen. I was initially very dismissive of her. She looked like walking tumblr, bright blue short hair shaved on the sides, problem glasses. I asked her name, she was cute underneath it. She gave me a male name. I was confused, she'd had her name legally changed to that of a male, she was trans she told me. "…FtM or MtF…?" "FtM." It baffled me. She was gorgeous and extremely feminine and hid it poorly, so I leveled with her. I asked her about her chromosomes, her figure, what qualified her as having a "male brain" suggested she fantasized about being dressed up like a 50's housewife, brought up "die cis scum" and Dennis Avner the cat man. I laid it all out bluntly but unemotionally, and it worked. Like, immediately. She started growing out her hair and wearing dresses and buying make up. The male name embarrassed her, she was suddenly frightened of the testosterone shots. "What if I get all hairy and my voice gets deep and you stop liking me?" "Then stop taking them."

She'd started identifying as a male at 13 right after her parents divorced, her lefty parents not only supported her, it's her mom giving her the fucking shots. Her dressing like a boy and such pretty much killed any prospects she had of dating, and she told me she'd only ever gone so far as kissing as no one would date her since 13.

(continued in a second post…)

3DPD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It has since then been very smooth sailing and a wonderful relationship, and politics just didn't come up. Every once in a while though she'll say something that worries me, and up to now I've just ignored it. At one point she used the term "fuck boy" but I just ignored it. At another time she mentioned people referring to Obama as "daddy" and when I told her I'd heard of people doing the same with Trump she said "Ugh, why would anyone do that? He's like the grandfather no one likes." and again I just let it go. Last night I was describing to her how I got dragged to see The Brother's Grimsby with my mom, at her insistance, and how horrified I was to be sitting through a movie that filthy while sitting next to my mother (there's for instance, an entire sequence where the main characters hide inside an elephant's vagina only to then find it getting fucked by a line of male elephants and getting sprayed with gobs of elephant semen which they complain about the taste of.) I mentioned how in the final scene through contrived means there's a joke about Trump getting aids from Justin Beiber, and she replied "Good, he deserves it." and considered perhaps the movie could be used against him.

I voted for Trump, but I'm not even his biggest fan, and still these words pained me just because I know eventually this is a topic we're going to have to discuss. "Why don't you like Trump?" "He hates trans people!" "Why do you believe that?" "blah blah blah bathrooms blah blah blah military." As I said, in the past conversations like that have gotten very heated for me, women tend to take every statement personally, and while she reacted very well to the way I handled the tranny thing, I'm afraid if I bombard her with everything at once it may be too much for her.

No. Are you a wizard? MGTOW? Loveshy? Incel? Whatever the case, no. I'm not going to give up at the very first sign of trouble.

A man who knows his own limitations and isn't afraid to ask for help when he feels it's needed, and is mature enough not to lash out in edgelord, elitist, bitter, middle-school level "HSSSS OUTSIDER" attacks in conversation like certain elements of this board.

Then how do I know what so many of your responses will be? Where else would you have me go? Fuck halfchan, most other forums I'll just get leftists demanding I let her keep her (read: their) political views. Holla Forums wouldn't be of any help. And if you think it's such a miserable worthless cesspool, why are you here?

Right. She will eventually fuck Chad if you wait too much.

You’re a cuck and deserve her cock in your ass.

bullshit

stay cucked bruh

sage because poor bait

Autism blog

Why would someone go to a forum if reading words upset them?

I should be clear as to why I think you're a cuck

it's no wonder she doesn't respect your opinions, when not even you do.

if the story would be true, then op would have no self esteem. his gf would cheat on him sooner or later, maybe she already did.

GET A NORMAL LIFE FAGGOT

First you cure yourself.

I did. And I had to really bad. I was thrown out of Junior High over it because I couldn't even leave in the morning.

What you do is find a way to do whatever it is you are not wanting to do. Force yourself so many times that it just becomes normalized. OC is just your brain trying to tell you there is a major problem that the subconcious has buried. You can't get to that problem maybe but you can BTFO of OCPD. And if your Doctor told you otherwise fuck him. If your boomer parents put you on meds GET OFF THEM RIGHT NOW!

Stop worring about pussy. You need to fix this shit now!

what was your buried major problem?

It's not productive to get in huge arguments every time she says something I disagree with, for all I know she hates both sides. I'm guessing she's just been completely awash in millenial culture, gets all her news from the likes of John Oliver and has spent too much time on tumblr. I got her to admit it's a terrible website early on.

Exploding at her for not finding Trump attractive or for using a slang term I hate seems equally pointless and childish to me. I'm here asking advice because this instance has shown a troubling pattern, and I'm debating how to proceed as now I think it *has* to be discussed. It's a form of venting, a soundboard. It feels more productive than just talking to myself.

sage

Child abuse (none sexual). And I was surronded by mexicans and asians who wanted to kill me for being white. It was a bad time and it started to express itself if odd obsessive distractions

spend more time with her. she must drop internet, tell her to get rid of her shit friends.

ITT faggot op who's into colored hair dykes writes a blog and complains that she behaves like dyke. This is as gay as it can get with a pussy.

I've improved dramatically in that regard, and I did do just that. I forced myself to do everything I hated. I hate social interaction, so I got a job where I had to talk to hundreds of strangers all day, a trial by fire. I actually worked the polls on election day.

Since then I got another pretty comfy job that also has me talking to customers for hours at a time, I'm excellent at it. I've become completely self-sufficient and stopped making excuses not to better myself. I'd put off shit like getting a license for years because I could just get rides everywhere, but my rides were unreliable, without getting into specific details and were kind of trying to actively sabotage me from getting that done as it would make me less dependent. So rather than steaming about it and wasting another day, I just got a taxi, got my license, and walked home.

I've told the whole story before, because you know what did me the most good? No meds helped, in fact I couldn't get meds this time around at all. What did me the most good was adopting a dog.

Reported the whiny blogpost. Enjoy your ban and man up, little fag.

Do four things as soon as possible.
- Move in together and separate her from the crazy friends.
- Marry her
- Take her virginity
- impregnate her ASAP

Do these four steps ASAP, doesnt matter the order. (probably sex before pregnancy works better)

Once she is pregnant with your babies she will not leave you. She will get tired of the progressive friends who want to go out taking drugs while she is caring for baby. She will take the rep pill willingly, and understand the 14 words.

I guarantee it.
t. Redpilled a liberal girl after marrying and impregnating. (8 years ago now, and stronger than ever.)

Ah, pulling from the playbook of facebook, google/youtube and twitter I see. See speech you don't like? Demand it be banned.

Ooh, blog thread. So I was at an art show at my frat brother's girlfriend's art gallery and it was fun as fuck. Free local beer on tap, a couple edibles, good times. Once the showing was over, we had a little bonfire going, nice and mellow. This girl, who I had literally met hours earlier, decides she wants to take me home, but she says no sex. Which is fine, I'd rather sleep in a bed than on a couch. She lives quite literally across the street, so we go over, Netflix and actual chill. I drive home in the morning, add her on facebook, give her the standard 'it was really nice to meet you, had a great time, etc.' Turns out she's a feminist, but I guess not one of the ridiculous intersectional types since it didn't really come up in conversation. Now I kinda want to fuck her, then tell her that I'm pretty much a Nazi so she can write a tumblr post about how she fucked a Nazi and it was awesome.

I was in a similar situation.
It doesn't work. You can't make a modern girl become a traditional women.

I'd open doors to better behaviours. She'd occasionaly walk through and be the happier. However degeneracy always pulls back those who are familiar with it. Dating her was the best mistake of my life. She left, and went straight down the tatto'd way she was going before.

The only way a modern girl becomes traditional is through crisis. This past 70 years have been without crisis.

Yeah people underestimate animal therapy.
I realized the OCPD thing had a cure (later saw it in medical journals) by actually listening to Howard Stern's story about his crippling back pain. He was walking around with a cane until he met a doctor who told him it was in his head. And eventually he realized the pain was OCPD. He then went on to challenge the pain as not being real and cured himself.

Social interaction was hard on me but it fluxuates because I'm kind of natural chad, so I have times where I'm really good at it and take the lead (like as a bartender or bouncer or whatever) and then I lose my job and move away to the next place and just shut down and can't even talk to people at the check-out line. It's all OCPD though. It always remanifests into something else but it's just the way my brain functions. If I don't deal with shit or learn why I'm not aware of some deep dark issue, it starts popping up in a new ways to yell at me. It gets better with age though. You stop caring, Testarone fuels it I think or the emotional drive of youth…

That's why I say just forget about the pussy for now. She's on her "journey" (feminist speak) and the best thing you can do is to be a leader and let her follow you rather than bug her into agreeing with you because then she'll rebel more. It's like when a girl wants to leave you, you just say, "OK (kiss) I love you but if that's what you need to do" then go back to watching TV on the couch. It drives them fucking nuts and they are forced to feed on their own emotions. I stole that like from a video I just posted in the MGTOW thread but I've used it myself.

1. Suggest the right way of behaving
2. Let her do whatever she's going to do, bitch, complain, get offended…
3. Dont let her feed on your emotions
4. Force her to feed on her own
5. Wait for her to come back and agree with you
6. If she doesn't repeat step one through five.

why would you need to do any of these things? when she says something that is stupid or wrong, point that out. if she gets emotional about it, stay calm and let her tantrum herself out. do not yield, do not relent, do not let her emotionally batter you into getting her way. she will either adapt to your way of thinking or she will leave, and both outcomes are preferable to staying with someone who's an irreversible lefty cunt

Why you think 100 years everyone had a nigger?

that seems awfully risky. what if she doesn't let go of muh feminisms and you're instead stuck being the father of her child?

ago*